EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » sonomod (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: sonomod
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by river_0f_l0ve:
hey, Kadijh

you are a real nice person, i do like your sound of support. really what i do like here in ES, the spirit of being sharing....

Well done, River. Now you make sense.

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kadijah2000
Member # 4971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kadijah2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by river_0f_l0ve:
hey, Kadijh

you are a real nice person, i do like your sound of support. really what i do like here in ES, the spirit of being sharing....

Thank you Riveroflove, I guess I owe that to counseling. I was once a really nasty bitch like Sonomod, hating older women, blaming others for my own insecurities and issues. I did try to make ammends to people I offended in my fits of rage. Change doesn't occur overnight, but at least we can take the necessary steps in that direction, in the end ridding yourself of negative energy makes you a beautiful person inside and out. I suppose outside I was always attractive, but my insides were very ugly, and I had to do something about that.

I think there is hope for Sonomod, at least now we see what's making her so angry. I bet as soon as she gets rid of this loser as Ms. Lilly's mother was strong enough to do, she will at least began healing herself. I think she already mentioned how pretty she is, but internal beauty will make her shine so much more.

Posts: 81 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kadijah2000:
Thank you Riveroflove, I guess I owe that to counseling. I was once a really nasty bitch like Sonomod, hating older women, blaming others for my own insecurities and issues. I did try to make ammends to people I offended in my fits of rage. Change doesn't occur overnight, but at least we can take the necessary steps in that direction, in the end ridding yourself of negative energy makes you a beautiful person inside and out. I suppose outside I was always attractive, but my insides were very ugly, and I had to do something about that.

I think there is hope for Sonomod, at least now we see what's making her so angry. I bet as soon as she gets rid of this loser as Ms. Lilly's mother was strong enough to do, she will at least began healing herself. I think she already mentioned how pretty she is, but internal beauty will make her shine so much more.

I am on the opposite end of your spectrum.

I bet a great deal of money that you are an older woman, who is chasing around a younger man in Egypt and is a revert.

Now you don't know my history. My husband lost his business the week our child was born. $26,000 USD or more was lost. So I went to work nights and my mother watched my daughter at night. I continued going to class while my mother watched my daughter. My husband didn't start working more than 30 hours a week until a year later.

His only idea to get us out of his debt was for my mother to sell her $285,000 home and give him half of the equity. Over time, I have found this is not only an suitable option, but the most sought out solution in Egyptian custom. But my mother isn't an Egyptian.

I am required by INS regulation to continue college and working. By INS regulation we are not allowed any kind of financial help from anyone besides our primary sponsor. If we get taken to court for our debts he gets deported and of course I will go with.

kadijah2000, you sound like an old poster using a alternative username.

And I am sorry you had post partum depression. My mother had it to. Thats why still to this day she is a raging alcoholic and continues to put her bad choices off on others.

Luckily I didn't have post partum depression, it didn't hit me until I came back to the USA from Egypt.

I have spoken to a lawyer in Egypt about the new personal status laws and I am getting ready to speak with another soon. In regards to American law I would be the top choice for custody, and even in Egyptian khul courts I would redem custody.

So you are off your rocker completely. You don't know the facts and you don't care to.

Now this isn't politically correct in the least. My mother was shocked at how hard it was to be a new mother. She was shocked that no one was there to help her besides my father. (in reality from what I have heard from other relatives, my father did alot of child care in my first year) She didn't appreciate the fact that every one paid attention to me and not her. My mother didn't work until I was 9 months old and then it was every other weekend during the day. I went back to work before my daughter was 5 weeks old out of necessity, to bail my husband out. She had things immensely easy compared to me. She was a spoiled bitch who ran up 3 credit card bills and had her FIL bail her out due to pity when I was born. She milked the post partum depression thing for years. Then I became the devil in her eye.

Not many women get over post partum depression. I never had it.

Still to this day, she claims she loved motherhood. I don't remember this at all.

Now remember that woman in Texas who killed all six of her children and claimed it was post partum depression.

I don't have sympathy for women who don't find motherhood glamerous and then scorn other women for making not so popular choices, like myself.

Shows kadijah2000, that the therapy isn't working.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kadijah2000
Member # 4971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kadijah2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:

I am on the opposite end of your spectrum.

I bet a great deal of money that you are an older woman, who is chasing around a younger man in Egypt and is a revert.

Now you don't know my history. My husband lost his business the week our child was born. $26,000 USD or more was lost. So I went to work nights and my mother watched my daughter at night. I continued going to class while my mother watched my daughter. My husband didn't start working more than 30 hours a week until a year later.

His only idea to get us out of his debt was for my mother to sell her $285,000 home and give him half of the equity. Over time, I have found this is not only an suitable option, but the most sought out solution in Egyptian custom. But my mother isn't an Egyptian.

I am required by INS regulation to continue college and working. By INS regulation we are not allowed any kind of financial help from anyone besides our primary sponsor. If we get taken to court for our debts he gets deported and of course I will go with.

kadijah2000, you sound like an old poster using a alternative username.

And I am sorry you had post partum depression. My mother had it to. Thats why still to this day she is a raging alcoholic and continues to put her bad choices off on others.

Luckily I didn't have post partum depression, it didn't hit me until I came back to the USA from Egypt.

I have spoken to a lawyer in Egypt about the new personal status laws and I am getting ready to speak with another soon. In regards to American law I would be the top choice for custody, and even in Egyptian khul courts I would redem custody.

So you are off your rocker completely. You don't know the facts and you don't care to.

Now this isn't politically correct in the least. My mother was shocked at how hard it was to be a new mother. She was shocked that no one was there to help her besides my father. (in reality from what I have heard from other relatives, my father did alot of child care in my first year) She didn't appreciate the fact that every one paid attention to me and not her. My mother didn't work until I was 9 months old and then it was every other weekend during the day. I went back to work before my daughter was 5 weeks old out of necessity, to bail my husband out. She had things immensely easy compared to me. She was a spoiled bitch who ran up 3 credit card bills and had her FIL bail her out due to pity when I was born. She milked the post partum depression thing for years. Then I became the devil in her eye.

Not many women get over post partum depression. I never had it.

Still to this day, she claims she loved motherhood. I don't remember this at all.

Now remember that woman in Texas who killed all six of her children and claimed it was post partum depression.

I don't have sympathy for women who don't find motherhood glamerous and then scorn other women for making not so popular choices, like myself.

Shows kadijah2000, that the therapy isn't working.

I married young and never had a chance to live my life or pursue my dreams. In fact my only dream at that time, was to get married. Once there, I just wanted to be taken care of. I never wanted children, my ex-husband did. My post partum didn't last more than a few months after each child, and at times I did feel like throwing the screaming little brats out the window, my husband cared for them while I was on high dosages of zoloft. Too damn high to even
care. I do love my kids dearly, but I never liked motherhood and the responsibility that came along with it. When married to him, we had a full time nanny to take care of the things I hated, while I did the fun things with them. But I couldn't stand screaming and crying, it drove me insane. So I would leave them for days at a time, and go stay with my sister. I was still a kid at heart, not ready for this responsibility. My husband left me for an older woman, this angered me for a while. But I got over it. Maybe one day you will get over your issues as well. If not, oh well, I don't really give a **** , I have my own issues to deal with than to sympathize with a bitch like you.

I tried to imagine myself chasing around Egyptian men, one hell of an imagination you have. I'm only attracted to older men and get cold stares because some of these bitches think my new husband is old enough to be my father. But F**k them, and f**k you too bitch, I told you, one can't change over night, so don't test me, you met your match.

Posts: 81 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I married young and never had a chance to live my life or pursue my dreams. In fact my only dream at that time, was to get married. Once there, I just wanted to be taken care of. I never wanted children, my ex-husband did. My post partum didn't last more than a few months after each child, and at times I did feel like throwing the screaming little brats out the window, my husband cared for them while I was on high dosages of zoloft. Too damn high to even
care. I do love my kids dearly, but I never liked motherhood and the responsibility that came along with it. When married to him, we had a full time nanny to take care of the things I hated, while I did the fun things with them. But I couldn't stand screaming and crying, it drove me insane. So I would leave them for days at a time, and go stay with my sister. I was still a kid at heart, not ready for this responsibility. My husband left me for an older woman, this angered me for a while. But I got over it. Maybe one day you will get over your issues as well. If not, oh well, I don't really give a **** , I have my own issues to deal with than to sympathize with a bitch like you.

I tried to imagine myself chasing around Egyptian men, one hell of an imagination you have. I'm only attracted to older men and get cold stares because some of these bitches think my new husband is old enough to be my father. But F**k them, and f**k you too bitch, I told you, one can't change over night, so don't test me, you met your match.

Wow, you are the spitting image of my mother!

You know my mother is the #1 obstacle in my path to getting custody of my daughter.

Even if I was finished with college, had a great job and could take care of my daughter single-handedly, mother's lifestyle and choices would still put me back in the Sharia courts. Her 13 year relationship with a married man whom she financially supports and pays off his legal defense bills, still manages to upset my chances of custody.

Its nice how you think I met my match. But my mother didn't bring me down for good. And hopefully your children will overcome your nature as well.

Its nice how you put yourself out there and explain these weaknesses. It reinforces my self-image and concept of handling my reality.

How sweet of you!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok ladies.no more name calling, or insults,.. We all have had trials and tribulations. Can't undo the past, can only make peace with it, and try to change the future. That is going to school, never stop learning, get educated, be financially stable so you don't have to depend on others, get a good job, and pursue some dreams. It might take a year, 5 years or 10 years, but keep working to the goal.

As a self-confessed man hater, I could tell you stories of the loser I hooked up with, and then married him like an idiot. See I can call myself idiot, or maybe it was a huge brain fart. Well whatever it was, I was divorced with in a year later. Does anyone really when they grow up, and say 'I think I want to be divorced, and have a failed relationship.' A woman, said don't ever think like that, at least you know WHAT kind of man not to marry again.

Yes I was the meanest, nastiest, bitter filled hateful person. For 4 years it consumed me, and was destroying me. Hate kills. Then one day I woke up ... what the hell, snap out of it. Do you think he is boo-hooing? Hell no, it was just wasted energy on my part. All he wanted was a trophy wife, or the perfect woman, or as tigerlily says a 'barbie' on his arm. As a barbie, any man who is just interested in what I look like, can go f*** himself, because he will get dumped so fast.
Then I realized, yes my dad had demons, my family is dysfunctional but other than that, everything is ok. What did I do or in my past, that had me marry him. I could have walked, I had cold-feet, and was thinking about running away. Which I should have. But the pressure was to great. Learn from your past mistakes. But I was to weak, and bullied by others. Never again!!

One of my sister's had kept bringing up the fact I am divorced, its been 7 years. So finally I asked her straight out, what HER problem is with it? why did she keep bringing it up? She couldn't answer me, but I said, "Thank you for bringing up something that is still very painful to me.Why would you do that?" She still couldn't answer me, and hasn't said anything.

So you can decide on what kind of life you can have. YOU have the power over what you do.

Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ppl always love to change when they found a reality to change, they just hope to find a good ppl around..

i will tell u something, someday i was suffering the net submit my profile on one of the Dating sites to make friends, other ppl were looking for other stuff. Anyway i met a gurl online by chance, she got rapied when she was child around 6 or 8 yrs old, this may a reason let her turn on most of time when she got younger, she had 2 times sex with a guys she loved, and once with someone cuz he had her money and refused to give her that money expect she gave him, herself, she did, and another time she rapied again with other guy, the flirt maybe is a habitat she used to do everyday in her life..like kissing and so on...but when she were talking her, she feel most pain, her sexual feelings control her so much...

I really had helped her, i always talk her phonelly asking her, how are u today, and keep talking with her abt the purity of feelings and how we can overcome on this sexuality feelings, and give them in a so pure way..

she really changed much for best, u dont know how much i be glad, when i be help someone to convert to best, and someone give u the trust, and tell u every thing abt herself

quote:

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calm down, if u r feel relax with this, so dont care abt any bitchy talk, it is yr life no one will life else,

but if u think he is not yr match...
i think u have to adequate yourself with the life u do live

i hope for u the best, it seems u r sensistive somehow

quote:

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kadijah2000
Member # 4971

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by crazylobo:
ok ladies.no more name calling, or insults,.. We all have had trials and tribulations. Can't undo the past, can only make peace with it, and try to change the future. That is going to school, never stop learning, get educated, be financially stable so you don't have to depend on others, get a good job, and pursue some dreams. It might take a year, 5 years or 10 years, but keep working to the goal.

As a self-confessed man hater, I could tell you stories of the loser I hooked up with, and then married him like an idiot. See I can call myself idiot, or maybe it was a huge brain fart. Well whatever it was, I was divorced with in a year later. Does anyone really when they grow up, and say 'I think I want to be divorced, and have a failed relationship.' A woman, said don't ever think like that, at least you know WHAT kind of man not to marry again.

Yes I was the meanest, nastiest, bitter filled hateful person. For 4 years it consumed me, and was destroying me. Hate kills. Then one day I woke up ... what the hell, snap out of it. Do you think he is boo-hooing? Hell no, it was just wasted energy on my part. All he wanted was a trophy wife, or the perfect woman, or as tigerlily says a 'barbie' on his arm. As a barbie, any man who is just interested in what I look like, can go f*** himself, because he will get dumped so fast.
Then I realized, yes my dad had demons, my family is dysfunctional but other than that, everything is ok. What did I do or in my past, that had me marry him. I could have walked, I had cold-feet, and was thinking about running away. Which I should have. But the pressure was to great. Learn from your past mistakes. But I was to weak, and bullied by others. Never again!!

One of my sister's had kept bringing up the fact I am divorced, its been 7 years. So finally I asked her straight out, what HER problem is with it? why did she keep bringing it up? She couldn't answer me, but I said, "Thank you for bringing up something that is still very painful to me.Why would you do that?" She still couldn't answer me, and hasn't said anything.

So you can decide on what kind of life you can have. YOU have the power over what you do.

Crazylobo you are right, hate consumes people... I don't like to be hateful, but I guess we all have a little in us. But I'm sorry broads like Sonomod set me off so easily, I'm overly sensitive.. And I really do feel bad when I offend people, but I'm also so easy to be offended, and get sooooo damn defensive. Caring people like you, riveroflove and tigerlill dont deserve it.

But do you think people should sympathise with Sonomod when all she can say is evil **** about others. I tried to show the broad empathy by letting her know i'm separated from my kids as well, and feel what she is going through. But if she insists on staying with a man that runs her down then its her own fucking problem. Like I said I have my own issues to deal with. I just came to spend the summer with my husband's family in Egypt and got bored to come back to this crazy ass site, with the same silly ass dramatic queens, and its not good for me, it changes my mood so suddenly.

Goodluck with your life, I'm so happy you found peace. I am still looking for it myself... but at least I'm moving in the right direction.

Cheers

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com