EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » To strip or not to strip? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: To strip or not to strip?
yazid904
Member # 7708

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yazid904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That mullah (cleric) needs a day job!
Posts: 1290 | From: usa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] what a thread

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
They don't wear socks on their penises in Egypt.

LeftHandLyingStateOfMind [Big Grin]

A sock probably doesn't fit through the hole in the sheet. [Big Grin] [/QUOTE]

Just read this thread. The above quote almost made me splutter green tea over the keyboard. The sock in the sheet hahahahaha [Eek!] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yazid904
Member # 7708

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yazid904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mullah Nasruddin should be consulted on this matter. Rumi would be happy!
Posts: 1290 | From: usa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
strip strip strip & bare all [Cool]

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm stripping tonight need some help, it's difficult for me to do it on my own, anyone up for a stripping party?

Stipping the walls off course!!!

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Am I bovvered(WOTEVER):

Stipping the walls off course!!!

Heck I am stuck here today doing priming for mother.

I need to do two coats of primer before we wall paper her back entry room.

She found this awesome faux tin ceiling wall paper that appears to look authentic.

I am glad she is gettng this back entry room done before it gets really cold. And it would be nice to rip up the old lineum too.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry my coffee went everywhere at the

BACK ENTRY ROOM

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
sorry my coffee went everywhere at the

BACK ENTRY ROOM

Damn! What is it with British and anal sex?

The house as a door at the back of the house, this door has its own small 3' by 10' room. [Roll Eyes]

Its also called a "mud room" which I am sure can be connected to anal sex in the British mind.

She has a patio (basically a raised concrete slab with steps) adjoining the back door and a brick walkway going to the gravel parking area then the garage.

She needs a solarium or sun room for the back patio. I am considering making her one in a "bentwood" fashion. http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&EAN=9781580170512&itm=1

So I need to make a arbor for the front door and another one at the front of her front walkway. Then I can talk her into dumping her solarium for $8,000. And have her accept a less expensive solarium with a bentwood shell.

I am trying to help her get this done before I relocate. So she has done several projects this fall because she knows my relocation is enivitable.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 10 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samarra_Anissa:
[QB]
quote:
[qb] sorry my coffee went everywhere at the

BACK ENTRY ROOM

Damn! What is it with British and anal sex?

LOL...... I knew it [Big Grin]
Screw you
Member # 11942

I was joking good luck, hope you manage to do it all.

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Screw you
Member # 11942

well wot can i say BACK ENTRY wot would you think??????

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Stay away from the vaseline!!!

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I was joking good luck, hope you manage to do it all.

Well I didn't know you were joking. I originally had the username "sonomod" and tried to keep that incarnation in several forms, but every time I modified my display name around "sonomod" I got hacked out of the account.

I can't tell you how beserk the British on this site and others went over the username. Sodomy, Sonomad and so forth.

I have monsterous hemeroids and flinched my butt checks every time these hens went off on my username. Probably helped tone my gluts a great deal over the last 2 years, but now I am far more presence of mind in regards to my hemeroids.

[Big Grin]

Just cant stop thinking about my hemeroids thanks to these women.

edit: I hope I get it all done. If not there is a good chance mother would pay my airfare home for 2 weeks just so I can finish up some of these projects for her. She is so utterly dependant. [Wink]

Screw you
Member # 11942

PMSL

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you know this is more filfthy than the thread that shitty BIATCH HAD RID of from my post .. ....uhm dont like being underminded does she the sour ole cow ....
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

who?????????? me???????

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no for BONO !!!!
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IT'S ALL OFF BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for High-Voltage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MousseT:
Men! A pray to you all! Don't leave your socks on while having sex!!! It's the worst turn off! [Razz]

[Big Grin]

Who told you that? we do when we run out of condoms [Big Grin]
Posts: 238 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazypolly
Member # 12074

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazypolly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
[qb] I was joking good luck, hope you manage to do it all.

Well I didn't know you were joking. I originally had the username "sonomod" and tried to keep that incarnation in several forms, but every time I modified my display name around "sonomod" I got hacked out of the account.

I can't tell you how beserk the British on this site and others went over the username. Sodomy, Sonomad and so forth.

I have monsterous hemeroids and flinched my butt checks every time these hens went off on my username. Probably helped tone my gluts a great deal over the last 2 years, but now I am far more presence of mind in regards to my hemeroids.

[Big Grin]

[Eek!] [Big Grin]
Posts: 39 | From: scotland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[Big Grin]

tmi hon. Now I have a visual that I just can't get out of my head. [Eek!]
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazypolly
Member # 12074

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazypolly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High-Voltage:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MousseT:
Men! A pray to you all! Don't leave your socks on while having sex!!! It's the worst turn off! [Razz]

[Big Grin]

Who told you that? we do when we run out of condoms [Big Grin]
You guys are so funny thanks you've cheered me up no end [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 39 | From: scotland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

ROFL @ hemarroids

That reminds me of my ex, he had a problem with his gums and his hemarroids so I got him some bonjella and annusol.

He put the Bonjella on his arse and screamed i wondered what was going on i never asked if he used the annusol.

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ROFL @ hemarroids

That reminds me of my ex, he had a problem with his gums and his hemarroids so I got him some bonjella and annusol.

He put the Bonjella on his arse and screamed i wondered what was going on i never asked if he used the annusol.

Ouch, that would really burn to no end to put the wrong ointment on the wrong end.

[Eek!] [Big Grin] [Eek!]

Screw you
Member # 11942

it did he was like AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

he tried to wash it off with little affect and was smarting for the rest of the day

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com