EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Does Our Nation Need a Crash Diet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Does Our Nation Need a Crash Diet?
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cinematic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by katangah:
quote:
Originally posted by cinematic:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptian_batman:
طبعا و ما أقولقيش علي الركبة
انتم عندكم سمنة بلدي؟؟ أجيبلكم شوية من البلد؟؟
of course the knee aches
do u have egyptian butter, can i get some to you??

I think you like danish butter. It fits you
انا متهيالي كده خير الهم اجعله خير انتم شغالين علي السمن الدنماركي

ما تنسوش أن البلدي يوكل
don't forget the country stuff is to be eaten

Enta malak yad 3amel zay elweliah elnadabah kidah.
What's wrong with people on this forum anyway ????

becasue he's got redimentary Mammary glands [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
freak [Roll Eyes]
Are you saying Im a freak???!! have u seen him on the other thread saying that i have a rudminetary penis??? [Roll Eyes]
who's the freak now ha???
And what's ur problem kanatgah??????

Posts: 484 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katangah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
طبعا و ما أقولقيش علي الركبة
انتم عندكم سمنة بلدي؟؟ أجيبلكم شوية من البلد؟؟
of course the knee aches
do u have egyptian butter, can i get some to you??

I think you like danish butter. It fits you
انا متهيالي كده خير الهم اجعله خير انتم شغالين علي السمن الدنماركي

ما تنسوش أن البلدي يوكل
don't forget the country stuff is to be eaten

Enta malak yad 3amel zay elweliah elnadabah kidah.
What's wrong with people on this forum anyway ????

becasue he's got redimentary Mammary glands [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
freak [Roll Eyes]
Are you saying Im a freak???!! have u seen him on the other thread saying that i have a rudminetary penis??? [Roll Eyes]
who's the freak now ha???
And what's ur problem kanatgah??????

I'm referring to him smarty pants [Razz]
Posts: 217 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cinematic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[[/qb][/QUOTE]I'm referring to him smarty pants [Razz]
quote:

In that case ur right [Wink]
Posts: 484 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
my god these quotes... I cant always get them right

--------------------
cinematic

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ده انا بشفق عليكم
انتم محرومين من أنوثتكم يا عيني
محتاسين

خليكوا كده محتاسين

i pity u
u r deprived of ur feminism
lost
keep being lost like this

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Big guys like to show off their muscles & they make loud grunting noises [Big Grin] while lifting weights

That's one of the things I hate about going to a gym in Cairo.
Plus, of course, the music. [Mad]

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Topic: Does Our Nation Need a Crash Diet?

I seriously believe a crash diet is not to recommend for anyone. What people need is to show them a healthier lifestyle (avoid fatty and sugar foods and do some sort of exercise) and if someone is overweight to slowly reduce the excessive amount of weight.

Crash diets are totally bogus and very unhealthy because most of the times you put the weight back on in no time and even more.

BTW, Egyptians are not the only nation with weight problems in general.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Topic: Does Our Nation Need a Crash Diet?

I seriously believe a crash diet is not to recommend for anyone. What people need is to show them a healthier lifestyle (avoid fatty and sugar foods and do some sort of exercise) and if someone is overweight to slowly reduce the excessive amount of weight.

Crash diets are totally bogus and very unhealthy because most of the times you put the weight back on in no time and even more.

BTW, Egyptians are not the only nation with weight problems in general.

Thank you for the valuable input but I'm afraid almost everyone knows this already.

What most people don't recognize is that crash diets are sometimes needed for medical reasons, like in cases of deadly blood levels of LDL (bad cholesterol) for example.

I don't think you saw through the sarcasm of the title though.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I havent been able to get to the my gym/aerobics classes for 3 weeks now, and wont be able to until after 21 Septmember; consequently I am feeling so sluggish and lethargic - I miss exercising!! It makes me feel so much better.
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev:
I havent been able to get to the my gym/aerobics classes for 3 weeks now, and wont be able to until after 21 Septmember; consequently I am feeling so sluggish and lethargic - I miss exercising!! It makes me feel so much better.

That's the attitude!

Hopefully you will be able to hit the gym soon.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*
Member # 11811

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
I have just finished my first diet ever. It's a 13-day diet promising to make you lose at least 5 Kg, and I did lose 4 (I cheated a bit [Big Grin] ), which is exactly what I needed to lose to get back to my pre-baby weight.

It was a tough diet but a very healthy one. It made me think of Lonely, the username who was rejected by a potential husband who she met online only becasue of the extra pounds on her body.

But this diet I followed had many elements that are not available in Egypt.

Which made me wonder.. If an average Egyptian woman wants to lose weight, say by counting her calories, can she find any reference to the number of calories consumed in Egyptian meals?

Let's talk about dieting to lose weight in Egypt.

I hope Lonely is still around to share us her thoughts.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAIIIIIIIIIIIT
nobody is been thru **** with dieting as i was!!!!
im just lik the yoyo on and off till its drivin me mad and after almost 4 years od dieting now i only gain wait feom the lower half of ma body only my butt and that raff (shelf) over ma butt looooooooooool
its hillarious am perfect in da upper part of ma body...perfect as to my measurments i mean da size i wana b but down there [Confused] of corse not althogh with just litke exercise um more than perfect but just like cine said (potato couch)>>>>>>>>. thats what i am [Big Grin]
yas of course we need dat diet iv dieted alone, went to doctors,starved ma self 2 death,been on meridia,xenical,reductil,shitocal,fatache,byo cut all u can imagine [Big Grin]
some days just pass by me and i eat like a pig u can say just a revenge over the years iv beendieting but then the guilt kicks in!!!!!!!!!!!! [Roll Eyes]
AND last but not leats cnt resist mamas foooooooooooooooooooooooooooood yummmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
shes a perfect cook and me 222 [Big Grin]

btw any one tried ma food recipe????? [Cool]
i hav more but i wont tel exept if anyone tried it and told me what they thought
kosharyyy>>> didnt u finish da diet???? comon try it go ahead [Big Grin]

Posts: 129 | From: cairo | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would imagine that it may be harder to lose weight in Egypt, due to availability/non availability of foods, how the food is cooked (ghee etc) and the social aspects around eating. For example, its good that families sit and eat together (reportedly a dying situation in the UK), but are you encouraged / obliged to eat everything up, esp if your mother / aunt has spent hours and hours in the kitchen cooking everything. Are you coaxed into emptying your plate, despite protestations of being full, not wanting to gain weight etc?
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Is there less opportunity to exercise? For example, access to gyms for women, and walking places.

I love to walk (have to, dont have a car!) - walk miles every day. Can't beat that fresh air (unless you're smothered in pollution). On a recent visit to Egypt a friend of mine wanted to take a taxi to the next beach, I insisted on walking, talk about grumbling. Then he wanted some cigarettes and I pointed him in the direction of the nearest supermarket, only approx 10 mins walk away, but he came back grumbling it had been a long journey. My 2 brothers walked up Ben Nevis 3 weeks ago -now that was a long journey!

*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally go to 3 times a week to the gym, ( I do a lot of those Aerobic, Body pump, step evening classes) I can guaranty you that overweight women there are melting, as they are sweating so much while having fun during their exercise. As I do not have any car so I also walk a lot (minimum 30 minutes everyday) drink at a lot of minh green tea, ( at least 5 or 6 cup everyday) the green tea is excellent and really does help to clean your body as some of them are very high in antioxidants, drink 5 or or 6 glass of water, and try to eat as much fruits and vegetables everyday. Those are basic advices to loose weight but it really works.
Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would imagine that it may be harder to lose weight in Egypt, due to availability/non availability of foods, how the food is cooked

I think the big issue for Egyptian is that they do not know how to eat. Most of their traditional dishes are very healthy ( at least from what I have seen), they naturally eat a lot of vegetables and fruits, fish and all sort of others healthy food, but just do not know what is good and what is bad. When you eat healthy is not only a matter of eating healthy product but it is also a matter to know what you can eat with certain food according to the calories that some other food may contain.

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sumbula2
Member # 11665

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sumbula2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are their gyms available for women in egypt? im guessing their are in the bigger cities?
Posts: 140 | From: TX | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I *think* the Gold's Gym in Maadi has a women's only section in it.
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<I *think* the Gold's Gym in Maadi has a women's only section in it.>
DONT KNOW WHY I READ 'SECTION' THE FIRST TIME 'ERECTION'

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by What's In a Name?:
I *think* the Gold's Gym in Maadi has a women's only section in it.

Gold's Gym in Giza has a women's section, but it's crap. It's a small room, the air condition doesn't work properly and the machines are few and much older than the ones in the main room.

The gym I used to go to had a women's section that was a tiny, windowless room with five machines facing a wall, it didn't even feature some proper weight lifting machines / equipment. Awful. I don't think it would be worth paying your monthly fees just to use this "women's section".

When I first started looking for a gym in Cairo I intended to find a women's only gym or at least a place that has a separate women's section, but I soon gave up on that.

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Souri:
I would imagine that it may be harder to lose weight in Egypt, due to availability/non availability of foods, how the food is cooked

I think the big issue for Egyptian is that they do not know how to eat. Most of their traditional dishes are very healthy ( at least from what I have seen), they naturally eat a lot of vegetables and fruits, fish and all sort of others healthy food, but just do not know what is good and what is bad. When you eat healthy is not only a matter of eating healthy product but it is also a matter to know what you can eat with certain food according to the calories that some other food may contain.

Agree. Taking into consideration that you're not generalizing. [Wink]
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
<I *think* the Gold's Gym in Maadi has a women's only section in it.>
DONT KNOW WHY I READ 'SECTION' THE FIRST TIME 'ERECTION'

Becasue your too horny to admit it [Razz]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you know in sept 2005 unknown model was always about around a cetain ES USER im see it happening again where ever uknown model posts sumone sticks on his tail ,uhm what ever did happen to THIS ES USER ...... [Big Grin]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cHiMpSs:
do you know in sept 2005 unknown model was always about around a cetain ES USER im see it happening again where ever uknown model posts sumone sticks on his tail ,uhm what ever did happen to THIS ES USER ...... [Big Grin]

[Big Grin]
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Gold's Gym in Giza has a women's section, but it's crap. It's a small room, the air condition doesn't work properly and the machines are few and much older than the ones in the main room.

Really? I was told that the Gold gym is one of the best in Cairo, maybe the men section is better than the women one.

I will be in Cairo soon ISA and wanted to go to this one, well I guess I will have to search for an other one.

If anybody can recommend me one I will appreciate it

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find that to keep weight down living in egypt you MUST follow the following steps:

* never eat at someone else's home if you can get away with it
* don't cook like egyptians, omit fat, oil, creams, etc. Use natural butter IF YOU MUST but in small amounts or olive oil.
* Eat more veggies and avoid starches (egyptians eat too many starches, in turn, too many carbohydrates)
* No bread (yes, I mean it !)
* no egyptian sweets which are just pure sugar
* eat more fish with lemon, no oil or butter
* walk EVERYDAY if you are able to
* do not eat before going to sleep
* no need to eat 18 times a day, cut down how often you eat and read the nutrition labels on everything if it's available!

Egypt is full of veggies and fruit and you can stock up on those. I find Egyptians eat WAY too many starches and bread and top it all off by cooking everything in oil,and the worst kind, that saturated oil !! Omgg...heart attacks waiting to happen [Frown]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Agree. Taking into consideration that you're not generalizing.

No Im not I know some people are very knowledgeable about what they eat. I just describe what I have noticed around me during my stay in Cairo, also food is one of my passion I love to try different dishes from different countries and in the same time like to know what Im exactly eating and how I should be eating

The first thing I do when I visit a country is to try the food, food in my culture is very important, and For me Egypt is one of the best country where I ate so well, with Italy and Spain.

I come from the Basque country I don’t know if you heard about this small land is just on the border of the Spain and there the food is so yammy

Here is one of our famous dishes: The chiken basquaise

http://www.familytime.com/recipes/r4842.asp

You can try you will see is not very different from some of Egyptian dishes.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
ده انا بشفق عليكم
محتاسين

خليكوا كده محتاسين

[Big Grin]

I just can't believe this! You should become a comedian man!!

I can almost hear your tone of voice saying it!!

Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I have just finished my first diet ever. It's a 13-day diet promising to make you lose at least 5 Kg, and I did lose 4 (I cheated a bit [Big Grin] ), which is exactly what I needed to lose to get back to my pre-baby weight.

It was a tough diet but a very healthy one. It made me think of Lonely, the username who was rejected by a potential husband who she met online only becasue of the extra pounds on her body.

But this diet I followed had many elements that are not available in Egypt.

Which made me wonder.. If an average Egyptian woman wants to lose weight, say by counting her calories, can she find any reference to the number of calories consumed in Egyptian meals?

Let's talk about dieting to lose weight in Egypt.

I hope Lonely is still around to share us her thoughts.

HI Dear,

I am still around, but have nothing to say (3ashan most of time i am complaining - mosh 3ayza el nas tezha2 bardo)

in fact, all my family are fat, but because i had different lifestyle, i was in shape, not fat and not thin.

a friend of mine didnt see me since 2 yars, she thought i am taking cortizone. my problem is my mood, once i change my mood when i start my diet either good mood or vice versa, i cant keep going on diet.

Now, i dont know what to do, my nickname on messenger if "FAT GIRL" [Frown] . i have to admit it, i wish i can start going on diet and never stop till i reach the right weight, rabena yadiko toulet el 3mor wa teshoufouni in shape, who knows

Ramadan Karim ya shabab

Posts: 115 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptian Batwoman:
quote:
ده انا بشفق عليكم
محتاسين

خليكوا كده محتاسين

[Big Grin]

I just can't believe this! You should become a comedian man!!

I can almost hear your tone of voice saying it!!

I stopped finding him funny
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Jones
Member # 11995

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hi..
Although it is sad that women are often rejected for being overweight, you cannot blame men for this. It is like asking the spider to not make webs. It is like asking a woman to find a man who is unsure of himself OR a man who stares at women like a predator...attractive. It is not part of the female biology, evolutionarily speaking, to respond to this. Just as it is not in the male biology to respond to a hip to waist ratio that exceeds that male's requirements.
-Jones

Posts: 8 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Jones:
quote:

Hi..
Although it is sad that women are often rejected for being overweight, you cannot blame men for this. It is like asking the spider to not make webs. It is like asking a woman to find a man who is unsure of himself OR a man who stares at women like a predator...attractive. It is not part of the female biology, evolutionarily speaking, to respond to this. Just as it is not in the male biology to respond to a hip to waist ratio that exceeds that male's requirements.
-Jones

here is the fat gril (lonely) thanks Dr. jones for your point of view, i will put it into consideration
Posts: 115 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Jones
Member # 11995

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lonely:
quote:
quote:

Hi..
-Jones

here is the fat gril (lonely) thanks Dr. jones for your point of view, i will put it into consideration
You are welcome Lonely. Good luck.
-Jones

Posts: 8 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Hi..
-Jones

The problem with this is that women have loads of criteria in order to fill.

Especially in Egypt.

While the Egyptian man doesn't have to care for his appearance, he just has to cough up the money. Most of the time he didn't even earn it, its part of his parent's responsiblity.

Egyptian men have so awfully stringent appearance criteria. While I find their personal hygeine habits to be some of the worst in the world.

Why there is the gap in "appearance" expectations I don't know.

But you Dr. Jones really were out of line making that analogy. You know darn well that 80% of ES foreign usernames haven't been outside of the Red Sea Resort area, so they haven't seen the average decay in personal grooming of the Egyptian men!

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
I have just stuffed my face with a ton of yummy Koshari and to the hell with all the diets.

Let's fart the night away!

Goodnight!

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
[While the Egyptian man doesn't have to care for is appearance, he just has to cough up the money. Most of the time he didn't even earn it, its part of his parent's responsiblity.]

بصي ما لكيش دعوة بمصر و الرجتالة المصريين

حاجة ما تخصكيش خليكي في امريكا بتاعتك خليها تنفعك
Albino_Eskimo , i dont know why are you keep talking about Egypt and egyptian people. you r not egyptian. it's non of ur business.

Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[While the Egyptian man doesn't have to care for is appearance, he just has to cough up the money. Most of the time he didn't even earn it, its part of his parent's responsiblity.]

بصي ما لكيش دعوة بمصر و الرجتالة المصريين

حاجة ما تخصكيش خليكي في امريكا بتاعتك خليها تنفعك
Albino_Eskimo , i dont know why are you keep talking about Egypt and egyptian people. you r not egyptian. it's non of ur business.

It is my business my darling virgin!

I married one of you idiots, and then he stops taking care of his hygeine. Then I meet his "Godlike" pharmacist/physcian brother. His B.O. nearly knocks me over!

My daughter is always telling my ex on the phone that his particular uncle is sweet "with honey on his head" but.... "his mouth smells like he sh*t on it". This is coming from a 4 year old, the whole family howls with laughter?!? [Confused] [Eek!] [Confused]

And this B.O. infested, foul mouth (realistically) uncle/BIL really doesn't mind the reference. As he sees it, its perfectly okay to have a mouth that smells like sh*t. He's a guy, a "doctor", and he uses the excuse that he drinks 15 teas a day and smokes as many cigarrettes. So its not him, its the tea, cigs and his manhood; not the lack of oral hygeine.

Ever tried to talk with someone like this during dinner and not vomit?

Come on.... I suffer immensely because of this.

My daughter won't eat with any of the men in the room because they smell bad and she'll lose her appetiete.

Bad male hygeine has huge repurcusions for women.

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carfax
Member # 1473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carfax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Albino_Eskimo:

I married one of you idiots, and then he stops taking care of his hygeine. Then I meet his "Godlike" pharmacist/physcian brother. His B.O. nearly knocks me over!

My daughter is always telling my ex on the phone that his particular uncle is sweet "with honey on his head" but.... "his mouth smells like he sh*t on it". This is coming from a 4 year old, the whole family howls with laughter?!? [Confused] [Eek!] [Confused]

And this B.O. infested, foul mouth (realistically) uncle/BIL really doesn't mind the reference. As he sees it, its perfectly okay to have a mouth that smells like sh*t. He's a guy, a "doctor", and he uses the excuse that he drinks 15 teas a day and smokes as many cigarrettes. So its not him, its the tea, cigs and his manhood; not the lack of oral hygeine.

My daughter won't eat with any of the men in the room because they smell bad and she'll lose her appetiete.

This is pretty damn funny [Big Grin]

But A_E, if you have so many gripes with Egyptian men, then why continue to live in Egypt?

Why even bother with them at all?

~Sir Faximus The Brave

Posts: 511 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
Originally posted by Carfax:
quote:
Originally posted by Albino_Eskimo:

This is pretty damn funny [Big Grin]

But A_E, if you have so many gripes with Egyptian men, then why continue to live in Egypt?

Why even bother with them at all?

~Sir Faximus The Brave

Dude I live in the USA.

I don't bother with them more than I have to. I divorced the ex and I am dealing with the fact that I will have to deal with Egyptian men to some extant for the rest of my life.

Thank God my sense of smell isn't as sharp as it could be.

But my daughter hasn't had any strong illnesses to where fever knock out her sense of smell to any degree, but at least she is cute and smart; totally allowed to tell her uncle off.

Dalia*
Member # 10593

quote:
Originally posted by *Souri*:
Really? I was told that the Gold gym is one of the best in Cairo, maybe the men section is better than the women one.

I will be in Cairo soon ISA and wanted to go to this one, well I guess I will have to search for an other one.

If anybody can recommend me one I will appreciate it

Souri, there is no "men's section" at Gold's, it's a general section for everyone that's used by men and women alike. And you will always find a few veiled women in there as well.
Yes, Gold's Gym was supposed to be one of the best, but within the last couple of years several other upscale gyms have opened that are the same or better. I'm not up to date – actually I will have to start looking for a good gym myself soon – so I can't give you any recommendations I'm afraid. I used to go to a new gym called Platinum in Mohandesseen that was quite good, they had excellent equipment. The fitness & dance academy in Zamalek is also very nice, I'd definitely go there if I lived in the area.
I also heard that the CSA gym in Maadi is supposed to be good but have never been there myself.

I wouldn't set my head on finding a gym with a women's section, as I said they are usually not good and not worth the membership fees you pay for those places.
When I first came to Cairo I was overwhelmed and very intimidated by the non-stop attention and harassment, and I was afraid that if I went to a gym I would be leered at as well, that's why I initially planned to go to a women's only gym or one with a separate section for women. But there's no need to worry at all; I have never experienced any sort of unwanted attention at any gym.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com