EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Does Our Nation Need a Crash Diet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Does Our Nation Need a Crash Diet?
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have just finished my first diet ever. It's a 13-day diet promising to make you lose at least 5 Kg, and I did lose 4 (I cheated a bit [Big Grin] ), which is exactly what I needed to lose to get back to my pre-baby weight.

It was a tough diet but a very healthy one. It made me think of Lonely, the username who was rejected by a potential husband who she met online only becasue of the extra pounds on her body.

But this diet I followed had many elements that are not available in Egypt.

Which made me wonder.. If an average Egyptian woman wants to lose weight, say by counting her calories, can she find any reference to the number of calories consumed in Egyptian meals?

Let's talk about dieting to lose weight in Egypt.

I hope Lonely is still around to share us her thoughts.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cinematic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
I have just finished my first diet ever. It's a 13-day diet promising to make you lose at least 5 Kg, and I did lose 4, which is exactly what I needed to lose to get back to my pre-baby weight.

It was a tough diet but a very healthy one. It made me think of Lonely, the user who was rejected by a potential husband who she met online only becasue of the extra pounds on her body.

Which made me wonder.. If an average Egyptian woman wants to lose weight, say by counting her calories, can she find any reference to the number of calories consumed in Egyptian meals?

Indeed they need a crash diet & a tough excercise regime....... it will work if u combine both.... no loosing weight for the lazy couch potatos

I lost 7 or 8 kgs on this program 6 years ago & never gained it back

Muscle media

I didnt use the protein shakes or anything artificial like that though.... just the excercise & food diet

Posts: 484 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you go to the gym as well Cine?

How often?

I have a whole gym at home btw. I feel awkward about sweating my ass off in front of hot dudes in a public gym! [Big Grin] And those ladies only gyms look like an episode of sera3 el-afiaal [Big Grin] . I look like a flea among them!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cinematic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Did you go to the gym as well Cine?

How often?

I have a whole gym at home btw. I feel awkward about sweating my ass off in front of hot dudes in a public gym! [Big Grin] And those ladies only gyms look like an episode of sera3 el-afiaal [Big Grin] . I look like a flea among them!

I have a gym at home too never bothered or needed to go anywhere... if i get bored & need the company of a freind I'd go to Helipolis Club Gym but I hate it too coz Big guys like to show off their muscles & they make loud grunting noises [Big Grin] while lifting weights [Eek!]
the helipolis Gym is mixed

Posts: 484 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carfax
Member # 1473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carfax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to be a personal trainer, so maybe I can help [Big Grin]

Dieting, as in eating enough food to satisfy your body's daily requirements without exceeding the caloric intake which is based on your activity level is GOOD.

Diets which restrict certain kinds of food groups, ie carbs, fats etc....is BAD..

I hope you did the prior diet MK, and not the latter [Razz]

Anyway, diet is very effective for weight control, but when combined with exercise, it's incredibly effective.

Exercise speeds up your metabolism, so that you even start to burn calories in your sleep!

If you have a slow metabolism, then losing weight can be difficult, even with the aid of dieting.

My father is one such example. The man simply refused to do any exercise, and instead chose to diet and he could never lose any weight permanently..

For him, it was a roller coaster. He would look slim one day, and chubby the next.

Thats what dieting can do when not combined with exercise, and especially if the diet is one of those low carb unsustainable ones.

Take the Atkins diet.. How the hell can you simply stop eating carbohydrates, which is your body's principal source of energy?

It's impossible to keep up that kind of diet, and the weight will always return.

Anyway, I looked at the link that Cinematic has in her post, and it seemed legit..

Weightlifting has enormous benefits for people that want to lose weight, and keep it off..

And the thing is, you don't even have to go to the gym every day for hours upon hours to look awesome...

Intensity, and not duration really determines your results..

I work out 3 or 4 times a week, for a hour to a hour and a half each time, and I'm in fantastic shape..

Anyone can do it, they just need to know how, like what exercises to perform, and what nutritional supplements to take..

~Faximus_The_Brave

--------------------
I'm gay [Big Grin]

Posts: 511 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The thing is; I do recall that most of my friends weighed around 60 kgs no matter what their height was. When I came to Dubai I noticed that Europeans try to remain around 50 and Asians around 40 regardless of the height too.

Also when I came here, I had to start cooking-knowing absolutely nothing abt cooking an Egyptian meal (except el molokheya).I had no option but to cook healthy food and my weight dropped-let's say a kg per year! And now my body and apetite dont go back.
Suddenly, I didn't feel anything for Egyptian cuisine. Very rare cravings-nothing for ma7shy masalan.
I still have a sweet tooth though!

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
You soooo right carfax
My dad used to do this Atkins diet.... I tried it long ago when I was still batteling with excess weight during the end of the teenage years & it actaully made me gain weight coz i did it all wrong... very risky & i also used to have that problem of yoyo dieting... loosing weight, gaining weight the very next day... I was on the verge of developing an eating disorder... thank god I was saved when I found Muscle media magazine on the rack of so magazine shop Downtown. i used to be obssessed with my weight loss but with muscle media I lost it forever & never obseesed about it again

Yes & like Bgeg... i never crave food at all....i just dont feel hungry as before.... crvaing gone

Sounds like and advert LOL

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhhhhh now I remember the everlasting chemical diet....just the thought of it makes me sick!

But I know that most of the Egyptian doctors use it for their patients bcz it's very effective in a very short time which encourages the patient to continue. Plus, most of the food on the list is easily found in Egypt.

--------------------
Same crap...Different toilet

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Carfax,
That was very useful. Shukran.

--------------------

cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ngeg:
Ahhhhhh now I remember the everlasting chemical diet....just the thought of it makes me sick!

But I know that most of the Egyptian doctors use it for their patients bcz it's very effective in a very short time which encourages the patient to continue. Plus, most of the food on the list is easily found in Egypt.

I used to go to a doctor & i lost weight but when i stopped going i gained 10kgs the fatest I ever became in my life [Eek!]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Carfax:
I'm in fantastic shape

Oh yes you are (drooling all over the keyboard!)

(Sorry, couldn't resist this one Fax!!)

And PS I did the GOOD diet!

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
So, u never gained the last 7 kgs you lost later?? Never never???

I never gained the 30 kgs I lost bcz I still TRY TRY TRY to work out and I'm very cautious abt my weight-been almost 8 years now. I'm one of those crazy women who'd cry if they find sth bulging out of their clothes.
Alhamdulelah though, I didnt experience any weight fluctuations above +/- 2.

--------------------

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
The thing is; I do recall that most of my friends weighed around 60 kgs no matter what their height was. When I came to Dubai I noticed that Europeans try to remain around 50 and Asians around 40 regardless of the height too.

Also when I came here, I had to start cooking-knowing absolutely nothing abt cooking an Egyptian meal (except el molokheya).I had no option but to cook healthy food and my weight dropped-let's say a kg per year! And now my body and apetite dont go back.
Suddenly, I didn't feel anything for Egyptian cuisine. Very rare cravings-nothing for ma7shy masalan.
I still have a sweet tooth though!

That's one of the cons of going back ya Ngeg. Did you say you were going to move into your own apartment? Because that's at least a chance to escape the daily half a cow's ass that every Egyptian mama forces down our throats every day.

You will have to always shop for foreign food in the Royal House. [Razz]

But the good news is, I might bump into you right there! [Cool]

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I have just finished my first diet ever. It's a 13-day diet promising to make you lose at least 5 Kg, and I did lose 4 (I cheated a bit [Big Grin] ), which is exactly what I needed to lose to get back to my pre-baby weight.

It was a tough diet but a very healthy one. It made me think of Lonely, the user who was rejected by a potential husband who she met online only becasue of the extra pounds on her body.

تعرفوا الست الفلاحة ليه مش تخينه
you know why the peasants arent fat
هم الأصل و انتم التقليد
they are the origin n u r imitation
تعرفوا كمان الست الفلاحة بتأكل كل حاجه و بتطبخ كل حاجه
u know also the peasant woman eat anything cook anything

تعرفوا كمان ان الحياة في البندر مش صحية و اكل التيك أواي
u know also life in cite isnot healthy and take-away food sucks

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
quote:
So, u never gained the last 7 kgs you lost later?? Never never???

I never gained the 30 kgs I lost bcz I still TRY TRY TRY to work out and I'm very cautious abt my weight-been almost 8 years now. I'm one of those crazy women who'd cry if they find sth bulging out of their clothes.
Alhamdulelah though, I didnt experience any weight fluctuations above +/- 2.

It depends which period of my life. I never ever gained 10 kgs & became that fat in my life. I was 19 & weight 68 kgs..... I used to weigh 59kgs. Then I lost weight and became 61 kgs by the time I was 21 then i lost more in two years & now im 57 kgs... so in total I lost 11 kgs & never gained them back
is it confusing?

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
I'm one of those crazy women who'd cry if they find sth bulging out of their clothes.

You would be crazy if you didn't!!

I shall live and die trimmed and toned or I bust. [Cool]

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Ya koshari;
Remember, the royal house guys are my friends! bas mabye3meloosh takhfeedat lel2asdeka2!! Etfadali el shahama!! And no, I'd love to meet u for a taba2 koshari badal el carrots and tomatoes shopping at RH!

Yes, I'm moving to my own place which is basically an extension to my sister's flat. Just till my family moves from heliopolis to a less crowded place next year enshaallah.

My sister is a post baby weight maniac like yrself , so we should be fine [Smile]

Fih 7aga kaman, my mom never cooks ya gama3a!!!

Carfax
Member # 1473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carfax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
I'm in fantastic shape

Thanks MK [Wink] And from the pics you showed me, you're also in fantastic shape [Smile]

But if you ever decide to try your hand at weightlifting, I'll be happy to give you some tips.

When I was a personal trainer, one of my female clients lost alot of weight in a short amount of time, and more importantly, kept it off with a combination of dieting, nutrition and weight lifting..

The only equipment we used were dumbells, and bench and one of those inflatable exercise balls.

Alot of women have a phobia about lifting weights. They think they'll start looking like He-Man if they start pumping iron, which is false.

Women have much lower testosterone levels than men, and as such, their ability to develop muscle mass is far more limited than men.

~Faximus_The_Brave

Posts: 511 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
I'm in fantastic shape

Thanks MK [Wink] And from the pics you showed me, you're also in fantastic shape [Smile]

But if you ever decide to try your hand at weightlifting, I'll be happy to give you some tips.

When I was a personal trainer, one of my female clients lost alot of weight in a short amount of time, and more importantly, kept it off with a combination of dieting, nutrition and weight lifting..

The only equipment we used were dumbells, and bench and one of those inflatable exercise balls.

Alot of women have a phobia about lifting weights. They think they'll start looking like He-Man if they start pumping iron, which is false.

Women have much lower testosterone levels than men, and as such, their ability to develop muscle mass is far more limited than men.

~Faximus_The_Brave

I did weightlifting.... but i have a confession.... i became lazy in the past 3 or 4 years & i stopped working out but my body is still slim. it used to look sexier, rounder, muscler

Are u sure carfax you helped your female client loose weight fast by only dieting & excercising? [Wink]
You said ur in fantastic shape [Big Grin]

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
هتفضلوا تتخنوا تتخنوا تتخنوا مهما حاولتم بردوا هتتخنوا و تتخنوا و هتبقوا زي الفيل

you will get fatter fatter fatter to be like elephant

الفلاحين عمرهم ما هيتخنوا
the peasants will never get fatter

عشان كده الحقد الي في قلبكم نحبة الفلاحيين
that's why you envy ilfala7een

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katangah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I used to be a personal trainer, so maybe I can help [Big Grin]

Dieting, as in eating enough food to satisfy your body's daily requirements without exceeding the caloric intake which is based on your activity level is GOOD.

Diets which restrict certain kinds of food groups, ie carbs, fats etc....is BAD..

I hope you did the prior diet MK, and not the latter [Razz]

Anyway, diet is very effective for weight control, but when combined with exercise, it's incredibly effective.

Exercise speeds up your metabolism, so that you even start to burn calories in your sleep!

If you have a slow metabolism, then losing weight can be difficult, even with the aid of dieting.

My father is one such example. The man simply refused to do any exercise, and instead chose to diet and he could never lose any weight permanently..

For him, it was a roller coaster. He would look slim one day, and chubby the next.

Thats what dieting can do when not combined with exercise, and especially if the diet is one of those low carb unsustainable ones.

Take the Atkins diet.. How the hell can you simply stop eating carbohydrates, which is your body's principal source of energy?

It's impossible to keep up that kind of diet, and the weight will always return.

Anyway, I looked at the link that Cinematic has in her post, and it seemed legit..

Weightlifting has enormous benefits for people that want to lose weight, and keep it off..

And the thing is, you don't even have to go to the gym every day for hours upon hours to look awesome...

Intensity, and not duration really determines your results..

I work out 3 or 4 times a week, for a hour to a hour and a half each time, and I'm in fantastic shape..

Anyone can do it, they just need to know how, like what exercises to perform, and what nutritional supplements to take..

~Faximus_The_Brave

If you don't mind, you can also point out the BF% thing as a guage of fitness. I found this analyzer to be pretty accurate in tracking progres. Women should be between 15-18%.
Posts: 217 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
ya mama
enta ya egyptian batman, kefaya targama...begad ha3ayat!!
Argouk! Use English bas. It's less funny!

--------------------

Carfax
Member # 1473

quote:
Originally posted by cinematic:
I did weightlifting.... but i have a confession.... i became lazy in the past 3 or 4 years & i stopped working out but my body is still slim. it used to look sexier, rounder, muscler

Well if you're content with your body now, then don't worry about it. If you're not happy with it however, get your butt back in the gym [Big Grin]

quote:
Are u sure carfax you helped your female client loose weight fast by only dieting & excercising? [Wink]

Yes I'm very sure [Wink] Although, the fact that I am a man who trained women did put me in some interesting....situations [Cool]

~Faximus_The_Brave

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
بس لو طلعتوا الحقد الي في قلبكم و بقيته كنا صافيين زي البافتة البيضة و تعيشوا عيشة بسيطه كده مش معقده زي الي انتوا فيه

but if you live without envy and get pure inside and have a simple life like the peasants

هتبقوا مية مية
you will be 100%

و يا ريت كمان تصلوا الفاجر حاضر قبل ما تناموا
it's better to pray elfagr on time

و تصحوا بعد الفجر تعملوا الفطير من النجمة
and after elfagr, make the cake( elfeteer) from early

cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Well if you're content with your body now, then don't worry about it. If you're not happy with it however, get your butt back in the gym [Big Grin]

quote:

Yes I'm very sure [Wink] Although, the fact that I am a man who trained women did put me in some interesting....situations [Cool]

~Faximus_The_Brave

Actually my Butt Alone needs to go the gym while leave the rest of me glued here to this computer [Big Grin]
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
للأسف انتم محتاسين مش عارفين تعملوا ايه ولا ايه
sorry to say, you are lost you don't know what to do

نصيحة من واحد فلاح جاي من ورا الجموسة زي ما انتم بتقولوا
ده شرف ان الواحد يجي من ورا الجموسة ده بيدل ع ان الواحد بيأكل و عندي جموسة
طيب احنا عندنا جواميس وانتم عندكم ايه
روحوا دوروا ع نفسكم
an advice from one cominf from the ass of cow as you say about us, btw it's fine to come from there because this is a honour. it indicate one is rich. we have cows what do u have? the advice go n search for yourself.

اصلكم فلاحيين حد بيهرب من اصله
أصل مصر كلها فلاحين
your orgin is peasants
the origin of all egypt is egypt

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Guys
Plz do sth abt batman, this arabic is killing me. I'm becoming hysterical and I can't concentrate. My flatmate slammed her door twice to show me she's trying to sleep but i can''t stop laughing and i have no more interest in dieting now...ezay ye2ool tes7o men el negma te3melo feteer!!

--------------------

cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
Carfax..... I need a Butt like JLo's please tell me what to do in the gym
I'm think.. i dont want to loose weight....I just want it firmer, rounder... u know?

--------------------
cinematic

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

When I was a personal trainer, one of my female clients lost a lot of weight in a short amount of time, and more importantly, kept it off with a combination of dieting, nutrition and weight lifting..

The only equipment we used were dumbbells, and bench and one of those inflatable exercise balls.

~Faximus_The_Brave

Man! You are so educated!

I am not afraid of weightlifting at all, I was a rowing champion and did circuit training for several years, which included weight lifting and all the miserable hundreds of sit ups and push ups within one hour.

I felt better than anyone walking on the face of this earth.

Sport is the best drug!

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
hehe

http://media2.ugoto.com/pictures/what-j-lo-would-look-like-fat-f52.jpg

katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katangah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by katangah:
If you don't mind, you can also point out the BF% thing as a gauge of fitness. I found this analyzer to be pretty accurate in tracking progress. Women should be between 15-18%.

I've also found this diet to be best for losing fat while maintaining muscle.

Carb Cycling

Posts: 217 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carfax
Member # 1473

quote:
Carfax..... I need a Butt like JLo's please tell me what to do in the gym
I'm think.. i dont want to loose weight....I just want it firmer, rounder... u know?

Squats. Either with dumbells, or a straight-bar..

Squats are one of the best exercises for the lower body, and even the entire body.

The lower muscles, in particular the quadriceps and glutes are the largest muscles in your body and so they burn alot of energy.

Simply exercising them will cause you to lose weight and become more toned overall [Smile]

One thing though.. Squats can be very dangerous if performed incorrectly. Use light weight at first to develop the best form, and then move on to heavier weight.

~Faximus_The_Brave

Carfax
Member # 1473

quote:
Women should be between 15-18%.

I like my women around 20% or more..

I like em curvy [Big Grin]

~Faximus_The_Brave

katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Women should be between 15-18%.

I like my women around 20% or more..

I like em curvy [Big Grin]

~Faximus_The_Brave

They won't be healthy though [Wink]

Seriously, do you know anything about those diets designed for women to lose weight fast ??? I'm assuming they only make them lose some water weight, eh?

Carfax
Member # 1473

quote:
Sport is the best drug!

Ain't that the truth!

You know, I really hate exercising sometimes, but when I'm done, I feel like Superman afterwards [Big Grin]

Another interesting fact about weight lifting is, that it can drastically slow down the ageing process..

Weightlifting causes your body to release Human growth hormone from the pineal gland in the brain..

This is the hormone responsible for much of our youthful effects, such as:

Faster healing
Stronger sex drive
Smoother and firmer skin
Lower body fat
Dense bone mass
Thick and full hair

Those are just a few [Smile]

Anyway, I have to go.. See you all around!

~Faximus_The_Brave

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
I need a Butt like JLo's please tell me what to do

Don't you worry, you're growing one right now.
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Sport is the best drug!

Ain't that the truth!

You know, I really hate exercising sometimes, but when I'm done, I feel like Superman afterwards [Big Grin]

Another interesting fact about weight lifting is, that it can drastically slow down the ageing process..

Weightlifting causes your body to release Human growth hormone from the pineal gland in the brain..

Faster healing
Stronger sex drive
Smoother and firmer skin
Lower body fat
Dense bone mass
Thick and full hair

~Faximus_The_Brave

Correct again. I love you man!!

But in my hubby's clinic, you can buy this hormone too [Wink]

I think I will try all this sshit once I'm done with pooing kids out.

cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

i know but i need it to get harder.... carfax... dont leave me with this dilemma.... give me the best excercise tips for a firmer Butt
cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
Thicker & fuller hair????? ummm I should go back to working out

--------------------
cinematic

katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Sport is the best drug!

Ain't that the truth!

Faster healing
Stronger sex drive
Smoother and firmer skin
Lower body fat
Dense bone mass
Thick and full hair

~Faximus_The_Brave

Correct again. I love you man!!

But in my hubby's clinic, you can buy this hormone too [Wink]

I think I will try all this sshit once I'm done with pooing kids out.

I've read somewhere that there is inconclusive evidence that it could lead to cancer of predisposed to it [Embarrassed]
Carfax
Member # 1473

quote:
Seriously, do you know anything about those diets designed for women to lose weight fast ??? I'm assuming they only make them lose some water weight, eh?

You mean those Hollywood diets that claim you can lose 10lbs in 3 days?

Yeah, most of that weight loss is water to be sure. The rest is probably excess fat, but it's not really lost in a healthy way.

There are drugs and herbs that can temporarily speed up the body's metabolic rate ie caffeine, ephedrine that can help you lose weight fast, but like I said, it's not healthy..

This is my last post for the day.. I gotta split!

~Faximus_The_Brave

Carfax
Member # 1473

quote:
quote:
quote:

i know but i need it to get harder.... carfax... dont leave me with this dilemma.... give me the best excercise tips for a firmer Butt
Cine, my advice was to try squats..

Scroll up, you probably missed my post [Wink]

~Faximus_The_Brave

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
متهيألي انتم ممكن يغمن عليكم لو حصل و شفتوا جموسة
i think you will faint if u saw a cow.

katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptian_batman:
متهيألي انتم ممكن يغمن عليكم لو حصل و شفتوا جموسة
i think you will faint if u saw a cow.

Not me [Wink]
But my friend, what's your take on hgh, now that you're a pharmacist ... Eih Ra3y Sa3tak?

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
هتفضلوا تأخدوا هرمونات لغاية لما هتعملوا زي الديابة الي في البلد عندنا جاتلهم حالة و قعدوا يأكلوا في بعض

you will keep taking hormone then u will be like the foxes in our town that are eating each others

هتفضلوا تعملوا تمارين رياضية و بردوا هتتخنوا

you will make fitness excercises the gets more fatter and bigger

cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
Thanks carfax.. I read your post... I used to do the Squats but sometimes they hurt me in my knees... I will go back to doing them but will be carefull.

You prefer women with 20% body fat? I guess i need to gain something like 2 kgs though but only msucle.... not fat
Im very slim now [Frown]

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
طبعا و ما أقولقيش علي الركبة
انتم عندكم سمنة بلدي؟؟ أجيبلكم شوية من البلد؟؟
of course the knee aches
do u have egyptian butter, can i get some to you??

I think you like danish butter. It fits you
انا متهيالي كده خير الهم اجعله خير انتم شغالين علي السمن الدنماركي

ما تنسوش أن البلدي يوكل
don't forget the country stuff is to be eaten

katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
quote:
of course the knee aches

ما تنسوش أن البلدي يوكل

Enta malak yad 3amel zay elweliah elnadabah kidah.
What's wrong with people on this forum anyway ????

cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
of course the knee aches

ما تنسوش أن البلدي يوكل

becasue he's got redimentary Mammary glands [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
of course the knee aches

ما تنسوش أن البلدي يوكل

becasue he's got redimentary Mammary glands [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
freak [Roll Eyes]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com