EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Should I post Tina's PMs in public? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Should I post Tina's PMs in public?
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well if i need a spare i assure u it would never be this child. i like mature men.. u can have him show him yr pic let him lust over u..

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caitlin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think dzosser so nice, but a little too old for me, by the way you do not look 38 .

no 25 too young.

Posts: 223 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptian Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by caitlin:
egyptian man, how do you know i am not that smart? think you know the whole story of life just from a computer.

why should tina give you any reason to why you should like her.

if you saw me, you would go ahh soo sweet and innocent, tina shall i show him my pic, or do you think he would perv over it.
if you see i want an apology.

remember sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me, their we are back in the school yard.

no men always have two faces, the one to trap the woman and then the true self.

age realy does not matter, did i offend you about the age thing. woman grow old with grace like fine wine, but men now their is another story, once past 45 mark, they seem to go back to being a teenager and then become dirty old perverts,

now dossser not calling you, or and brada. they are nice. gentlemen

and of course my morgan freeman doll.
see i do like men to be older, but have to be eye candy,

bet you tina never thought i was like that,lol.

never mind tina at least you have a spare just incase your man breaks down.

I'm sorry, I was only interested in Tina, but her coming on too strong kinda turned me off.
Now she is not interested at all.
Anyhow, good luck everyone.

Posts: 345 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i think dzosser so nice, but a little too old for me

Honey, you mentioned that before but I gotta tell you that Morgan Freeman was born in 1937, he's now 72 years old and over 10 years senior than Dzosser. So IMHO I think D. has a big chance here, don't you think so?? [Smile]

Just trying to test my skills on match-making. If there is a wedding - I swear I'll come!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
i think dzosser so nice, but a little too old for me

Honey, you mentioned that before but I gotta tell you that Morgan Freeman was born in 1937, he's now 72 years old and over 10 years senior than Dzosser. So IMHO I think D. has a big chance here, don't you think so?? [Smile]

Just trying to test my skills on match-making. If there is a wedding - I swear I'll come!! [Big Grin]

but she isnt getting the real Morgan Freeman she is getting a plastic morgan freeman.. the age doesnt apply in plastic life.. hahahaha
jokin...

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I swear if caitlin would accidently meet Morgan Freeman on the street she would immediately jump him and wouldn't let him go.... no doubt about it. I mean how many times did she type his name here on the forum in the last several days??

But don't worry, caitlin, we all have our little dreams. For you it's Morgan Freeman - for me it would be John Cusack or Ralph Fiennes. Ah what am I saying I'll take them both!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooooh john cusack good choice....patrick duffy....keanu reeves...... and the spanish one of il divo....and maybe throw in ne-yo for the younger man...
Posts: 312 | From: my world | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caitlin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i will get married if i can wear that nice pretty dress, the only reason i married my first husband was so i could wear the dress i had choosen. how sad is that?

it was dzosser who said age was an issue not me
i will take any man,lol.

hell of course i would jump morgan freeman, always been my dream. lol.

no matter what i look like their is me and my excess baggage--- my four kids.

Posts: 223 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Where are those kids anyway ? Who looks after them ?? [Confused] If I had 4 kids to deal with I'd be looking for a shrink not a spouse. [Eek!]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Hehe I just watched Morgan Freeman in "Contract" - WITH John Cusack. I am in heaven now!! [Big Grin]
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptian Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hehe I just watched Morgan Freeman in "Contract" - WITH John Cusack. I am in heaven now!! [Big Grin]

I'm happy for you! [Smile]
Posts: 345 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
they are with me, i have a child minder and they go with dad a few days, so have spare time,
all i do is clean clean and clean

tiger keep off my man,lol

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Don't worry, caitlin, I am not fancying *your* Morgan. [Wink]

Getting ready to watch now John Cusack (of course [Smile] ) and James Spader in *True Colors*. I saw that movie already a zillion times but it's still intriguing to me - the story itself and moreso both leading actors.

Tagline: Lies. Deceit. Betrayal. It's What Friendship Is All About.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103125/

Good night, everyone!!

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:

Where are those kids anyway ? Who looks after them ?? [Confused] If I had 4 kids to deal with I'd be looking for a shrink not a spouse. [Eek!]

I guess then you mean that the majority of Egyptians have psychiatric diseases!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
dzosser been to shrink, just stress due to marriage and wrong bloke.

certified as sane, not all egyptians are crazy, maybe one in every million is not, lol.

only joking ahmad,

caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
gues what my mates partners dad ,looks like morgan freeman.

drat, if he was not his dad he would not stand a chance.

now if he did not refuse, what that be wrong due to age.
seems one rule for men and another for woman, difference in standards

mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For Egyptian man....i do not reply to personal messages.....and i will decline your offer to chat thank you.....
Posts: 312 | From: my world | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mylife:
For Egyptian man....i do not reply to personal messages.....and i will decline your offer to chat thank you.....

girl i guess it is yr turn...
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:

Can you please stay off my threads!
And to "mylife", I didn't send you anything, so show your backing for Tina in some other way. No need for cheap lies!

mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
Dont send me pm's then and i wont reply on your threads....and one thing i dont do is cheap lies...dont need to be all negative now because you were told no....
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a pm [Big Grin]
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptian Man:
quote:
quote:

Can you please stay off my threads!
And to "mylife", I didn't send you anything, so show your backing for Tina in some other way. No need for cheap lies!

aww what a pity they can finally see u for the liar u really are.. this proves to everyone yr so full of sh it that u need long ass rubber boots..now yr stalking other members as u claimed i was doin to u.. i will not stay off any thread as u do not own this freaking forum. when u start paying for the web hosting then u can ban me and make me stay off the thread.. but till then kiss my ass dumb man..also most women on this site are married.and y need to back the hell off them.if a woman was interested then she will say that she is interested.do not take asking u questions that a woman just automatically wants u cas i assure u this is not always the case.. so get a clue and u are not all that no matter what u look like.cas ur a total liening dick and u can kiss offf fool....
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
Tina, I think I'm falling for you!
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:

that is too bad cas u can not work my nerves....and i assure u that u could never be better than dzosser or walid...
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

that is too bad cas u can not work my nerves....and i assure u that u could never be better than dzosser or walid...
Tinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
I'm good in bed. I mean reaaaaallly good in bed.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Tinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

says u.. and yr barking up the wrong tree there.. u know how many men tell me that and when i fuc them shoot its lame and nt worth my time. so until alot of women tell u ur good in bed dont flatter yrself// and i do not have sex and the way u act and lie u can never attract me to u no matter how u look..i am not attracted to men by looks i am attracted by the way they act and think.
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lumpy butt:
I got a pm [Big Grin]

hey why didnt i? [Frown] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Tinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

says u.. and yr barking up the wrong tree there.. u know how many men tell me that and when i fuc them shoot its lame and nt worth my time. so until alot of women tell u ur good in bed dont flatter yrself// and i do not have sex and the way u act and lie u can never attract me to u no matter how u look..i am not attracted to men by looks i am attracted by the way they act and think.
Your loss!
I could've made a very happy woman out of you
But no, you wouldn't
You've got to keep spitting venom all over your PMs

You don't know what you want.
So, I hope this "Walid" guy of yours rip of every penny you got on you girl
and then some!

mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
I must say you have good taste in women....pm'ing me, tina and lumpy butt...but cannot believe you did not pm the elegant lady by day and who is a cowgirl at night [Big Grin] now there would be a ride you would never forget....

was that your plan.....to rip us off from our money... you true colours are showing now...you should change your user name to reject man instead of egyptian man...suits you better....

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Yanal suits him better
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I must say you have good taste in women....pm'ing me, tina and lumpy butt...but cannot believe you did not pm the elegant lady by day and who is a cowgirl at night [Big Grin] now there would be a ride you would never forget....

was that your plan.....to rip us off from our money... you true colours are showing now...you should change your user name to reject man instead of egyptian man...suits you better....

cowgirl here [Big Grin] don't want one anyway, missy [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OI!!! I'm elegant!!!!!!!!
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lumpy butt:
OI!!! I'm elegant!!!!!!!! [/QU
sorry sweetness she was talking about me [Big Grin] [Razz]
but i am sure you are also [Wink]

Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
Save it girls. I'm Tina's man.
If she would just let me.

mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member

dont you mean anal... [Wink]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Tinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Your loss!
I could've made a very happy woman out of you
But no, you wouldn't
You've got to keep spitting venom all over your PMs

You don't know what you want.
So, I hope this "Walid" guy of yours rip of every penny you got on you girl
and then some!

for one walid can have every penny i own which is like 5 pennies in all..and another no man can make me happy un;less my heart is in it.. and one more thing when yr balls drop and u quit lieing and become a real man then u can send me pm's and i would concider being a Friend.....And dont forget dzosser if u want some pennies babe i will send u some of mine too....free pennies.. thats all i am worth..i am not elegant so must be someone eles on this board.. i am like a truck driver dirty talkin perverted ol me..
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] , J.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by dolphin redsea:
quote:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] , J.
are we gonna talk about anal again girls.. i am so in it.

Love u DZosser.. sweet heart

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

gonna vom
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
hey guys i have just dropping a quick note, he has not pm me in a while, maybe it the scarf etc, it probably puts him off, reminds him how he should be acting.

i do wonder what he looks like, please gyptian man post your pics,

anyway on a lighter note, i have a date arranged, he a doctor, deals with breast enlargements.
well it a start, i need them doing, and he has contacts for lippo, so i am well very happy.

sick of going to gym and not loosing weight , i do loose body fat but i want to be smaller weight.

it next week i meeting him, going for a weekend away, no not a dirty weekend, just we get to know each other without kids,

i keep you updated,

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Caitlin, enjoy your date!! You deserve it, girl. And don't worry about losing weight. It will come. Stay positive. All the best. [Smile]
Member # 7880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 54321     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I got a pm [Big Grin]

Lol, not me [Big Grin]
Posts: 206 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 7880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 54321     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Tina, if my name is Walid, does it work with u [Big Grin] by the way who is Walid [Razz]
Posts: 206 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by 54321:
quote:
quote:

Tina, if my name is Walid, does it work with u [Big Grin] by the way who is Walid [Razz]
that's her main squeeze, her man , her love muffin [Razz] [Wink]
Member # 7880

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

that's her main squeeze, her man , her love muffin [Razz] [Wink]
According to the way Tina talks about sex, I guess Walid is the captain of the team [Razz]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
'her love muffin' [Razz] [Wink]

Sounds cute!
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

quote:
quote:
I got a pm [Big Grin]

Lol, not me [Big Grin]
Well it was my second pm from a male since i've been here [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Member # 7880

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
'her love muffin' [Razz] [Wink]

Sounds cute!
Wait a minute I'm gonna bring my guitar [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Member # 7880

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
I got a pm [Big Grin]

Lol, not me [Big Grin]
Well it was my second pm from a male since i've been here [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Only 2. How stupid are men nowadays..I thought it's the second after one thousand [Smile]
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
Tina for president!
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com