EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Should I post Tina's PMs in public? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Should I post Tina's PMs in public?
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptian Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll leave it to you guys to decide. I think you should find out what kind of a person she is

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 21 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 345 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no, just drop it
Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sissy. [Roll Eyes]

Did she scratch on your male Egyptian ego??

Do whatever you feel you gotta do. I truly don't care.

~ Mousy

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya post them and make sure that u type like i do or they can all spot yr lies.. hurry up pussy.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptian Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Sissy. [Roll Eyes]

~ Mousy

You're like the oldest one around here. So, I'm gonna trust. I'll send you one of her PMs and you be the judge. Maybe get her banned altogether.
Posts: 345 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptian Man:
quote:
Sissy. [Roll Eyes]

~ Mousy

You're like the oldest one around here. So, I'm gonna trust. I'll send you one of her PMs and you be the judge. Maybe get her banned altogether.
hahahahaha
thats funny ya show us all not just her.
tiger will spot yr not.
how u suppose to get me banned..try try try.. just cas i would not add u to my yahoo what a fool.
i posted yr pm's so u post all my so called pm's i aint shy u talk all this **** and cant produce a thing.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:
quote:
Sissy. [Roll Eyes]

~ Mousy

hahahahaha
tiger will spot yr not.
how u suppose to get me banned..try try try.. just cas i would not add u to my yahoo what a fool.
i posted yr pm's so u post all my so called pm's i aint shy u talk all this **** and cant produce a thing.

You know what, I'm so disgusted by your behavior (and your PMs) that I'm making this my last post around here.
Guys, you don't want your girls hanging around this lady. That's all I gotta say.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Sissy. [Roll Eyes]

~ Mousy

hahahahaha
tiger will spot yr not.

You know what, I'm so disgusted by your behavior (and your PMs) that I'm making this my last post around here.
Guys, you don't want your girls hanging around this lady. That's all I gotta say.

y cas u are a lier. and what nasty pm's hahahaha thats funny ask dzosser if he gets nasty pm's from me
if i am nasty i am nasty in the forum not in private. u cant back up ur lies so u are copping out so u diont have to prove yr not a lier.come on my friends are not stupid u must think we are all stupid.. show us the pm's now fool.. show where i am sending u pm's and being nasty..... LIERRRRRRRRR......

OHHHH PS...
good bye and good ridence. and woman that chats to u must be a fool. no woman can trust someone that makes up lies and cries about it cas u can not provide profe of ur lies. in my words. u cant make up a pm in yr words. they must be my words and u do not know me well enough to post fake pm's in my words and typing.. so there stick that up ur butt.

Hashbaby
Member # 16854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hashbaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who pmed first out of the both of you .
Posts: 24 | From: Sweden/England | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Hashbaby:

She did. She did sir.
Seriously guys ....

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
I PMED HIM FIRST ASKING HIM Y AN AMERICAN WOMAN AND WHAT NOT. NOTHIN SEXURAL NOR NOTHIN SAYING I WAS INTERESTED. HERE ARE THE IM'S

Topic: inlighten me
tina kamal
Member # 13845 posted 02 August, 2009 02:41 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
y a western woman. and wat country u want her to be from?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 7306 | From: Hit the road jack | Registered: Jul 2007

Egyptian Man
Member # 13646 posted 02 August, 2009 02:46 PM
Hey, I don't think it would work over PMs. Why not talk sometime. Add me to your yahoo list. Egysearch@yahoo.com.
I'm looking for an english speaking woman simply because I speak the language. Doesn't matter which country though. I think the values I'm looking for in a woman are shared by many countries of the western block.

tina kamal
Member # 13845 posted 02 August, 2009 03:15 PM
and why cant u just talk right here i will not add a stranger to my yahoo.. havent u ever heard of stranger danger?
Posts: 7306 | From: Hit the road jack | Registered: Jul 2007

Egyptian Man
Member # 13646 posted 02 August, 2009 06:10 PM
OK, fine by me. Have a nice life.

tina kamal
Member # 13845 posted 02 August, 2009 07:49 PM
i already have a nice life good luck to u finding a nice life and wife

THATS OUR WHOLE CONVERSATION. I POSTED IT BEFORE.

i never lied about pming u first duh.. it doesnt matter who pmed who first.. u said i continuously pm u with nasty words and nasty pics.. i wanna see them so called pm's// when u admit u lied i will be off yr case and leave u the hell alone.. u will never get another private pm from me as i can shame u in public for lieing...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Energy
Reading books on vacation
Member # 16438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

She did. She did sir.
Seriously guys ....

No DON'T. PM means PRIVATE. And that is how it should remain so leave it like that.

Putting out private information in public would seriously damage your reputation and leave you looking as a SPINELESS WIMP.

Stop it. STOP IT NOW!

Posts: 620 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Energy:
quote:
quote:

She did. She did sir.
Seriously guys ....

No DON'T. PM means PRIVATE. And that is how it should remain so leave it like that.

Putting out private information in public would seriously damage your reputation and leave you looking as a SPINELESS WIMP.

Stop it. STOP IT NOW!

I know sir, I have class
Well, I'll just leave it at that. Just wanted to warn members though.

Hashbaby
Member # 16854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hashbaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see nothing wrong in this conversation ,but i would not even have pmed him at all .But he should accept the crap he will get from other usernames when they reply to his post .
Posts: 24 | From: Sweden/England | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
post it, don't post it.... I do not, or will ever care [Big Grin]
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
Thank you all for the support PMs.
Good luck with your future endeavors.
Later!

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Later!

Support pm's you have gotta be kidding [Big Grin] Lmao
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hashbaby
Member # 16854

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):
quote:
Later!

Support pm's you have gotta be kidding [Big Grin] Lmao
Yes he did .
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
hahahaha so what i sent him 3 messages now where in them do u see that i sent a pic and nor dirty chat?? nowhere so there for he is a lier.i am still waiting for that dumbass to post my socalled messages...and the pics i supposedly sent him. ur nothin but a LIER DUDE.. u can warn people about me all u want but the more u lie the more they will be weary of u.. everyone in here knows i am crazy so what but i aint a lier....

--------------------

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

She did. She did sir.
Seriously guys ....

she did she did oooh sir she did it, how old are you?? [Confused] grow up!
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ya here is a song just for u dude..

dee dee dee...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyp1KBhN02E

--------------------

caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caitlin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TINA you scared him,lol.

i was desperate to make a play for him, i really am,lol.
i offered myself to him on a plate,lol, he ran away. i am every thing a man needs,lol.

maybe he wants a monkey to whimper to his every word.

EGYPTIAN MAN, woman have a mind and we do speak back, stick with egyptian woman...or have they has enough.

i think it would have been a little fun to play with you a little longer, please stay i am begging you.

just to watch tina kick your behind.

i would just love to know the qualities he likes in a western woman, i can hesitate to ask.
STILL DO NOT RESPOND?

never touch a western woman,you just have to ask my ex.

Posts: 223 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 7880

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for 54321     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Energy:
quote:
quote:

She did. She did sir.
Seriously guys ....

Stop it. STOP IT NOW!

Totally agree with u energy!
It's the clash of civilizations or ES usual clash.
Dear ES ladies, if u don't like Egyptian men pm, please reply gently that u r not interested.

Dear Egyptian men here, if u look for a girlfriend or wife in ES, then u run behind a big Mirage! (at least this is my opinion). please look somewhere else. and if u look for a real friendship, please pick those to pm after reading some of their posts and forming an idea about their types.

Posts: 206 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 54321:
Dear ES ladies, if u don't like Egyptian men pm, please reply gently that u r not interested.

No the best way is to complete ignore and don't respond to PMs from people you don't know.

quote:

Dear Egyptian men here, if u look for a girlfriend or wife in ES, then u run behind a big Mirage! (at least this is my opinion). please look somewhere else.

Good boy! You already learned your lesson!! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for south_london_male   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian man ,, what you are doing is nonsense
You came for the wrong site ,, this is not dating site,, so you should be able to stand the fun any lonely woman is making of you.. you came and said your mission is to look for wife , then you start to make the whole thing about what x or y or z PMed you ,, you are wasting your search time for wife for arguing about unimportant personal issue which what this member sent to you ,, you doing exactly like those lunatic women who come here to talk about personal problems with their boy friends or that the young toy boy left them behind,, there are so many dating sties,, and if you say that you have lived before in USA then you should knew many real women there in life real life ,, so contact them or ask them to get you wife ,, unless you never been in USA and you only try to get attention here ,, you are not making yourself any good or making any good for the name of the Egyptian men ,, you only lowering yourself and making yourself as humiliated object,, so please go and get yourself more self respect .. sorry for being tough but I really feel sick when I see what you posted and what some said about you
By the way please use another ID,, call yourself wife seeker or despreate for western wife.etc no need to put the name of Egypt down

Posts: 1373 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 7880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 54321     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

No the best way is to complete ignore and don't respond to PMs from people you don't know.

quote:

Dear Egyptian men here, if u look for a girlfriend or wife in ES, then u run behind a big Mirage! (at least this is my opinion). please look somewhere else.

Good boy! You already learned your lesson!! [Wink]

I think it's coward not to face others even if I don't want them besides ur reply forces others to respect u. About the 2nd one, it can be a lesson for some ppl here and I'm mature enough to reach this result without getting a lesson although I don't mind learning since I'm still alive.
Posts: 206 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately you are not a female, not a foreign female in Egypt, and have not encountered a zillion offers of the local male population there to chat you up and more.

The thing I learned in Egypt is: You give them the little finger they'll take the whole hand.

Egyptian men are so persistent. They can become a real pain in the @ss and you can't get rid of them.

So it's best not to communicate at all. I am just dealing with the issue any Egyptian woman would do.

Has nothing to do with having respect or not.

Seriously if you respect yourself you don't send PMs out to female strangers on this forum in hope of making "friendship" or whatever you call it.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Unfortunately you are not a female, not a foreign female in Egypt, and have not encountered a zillion offers of the local male population there to chat you up and more.

The thing I learned in Egypt is: You give them the little finger they'll take the whole hand.

sorry TL, can I just correct your last word to arm, thanks [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am older [Smile] [Smile]

quote:
quote:
Sissy. [Roll Eyes]

~ Mousy

Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ya but he still failed to provide tiger or anyone my so called pm's

--------------------

Member # 7880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 54321     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Egyptian men are so persistent. They can become a real pain in the @ss and you can't get rid of them.

So it's best not to communicate at all. I am just dealing with the issue any Egyptian woman would do.

Has nothing to do with having respect or not.

Seriously if you respect yourself you don't send PMs out to female strangers on this forum in hope of making "friendship" or whatever you call it.

I agree about the flood of mails sent from men and which may be annoying but this has a good side also which means some men are interested in u [Smile] . Anyway I still think it's just like an offer either take it or leave it and nothing easier than deleting spams in one click.
Also remember that there are lots of women here who pm Egyptian men. What I don't agree on is that being persistent if woman is not interested. Actually I have never been given a finger [Big Grin] Either all components or none [Smile]
A last, u said " Unfortunately I'm not a female". I think I'm very happy to be a "male" [Big Grin]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

Also remember that there are lots of women here who pm Egyptian men.

NO!! [Eek!] Who would do that - besides Tina??? [Big Grin]
Member # 7880

Rate Member
I got and most of them are my friends now!
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does no one understand the P in PM stands for Private??
Suggesting to post Private messages is very wrong if you ask me.
But maybe it is some kind of advice for everyone on ES: Don't tell private things to persons you don't know.

sad [Frown]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Also remember that there are lots of women here who pm Egyptian men.

NO!! [Eek!] Who would do that - besides Tina??? [Big Grin]
hey now.i do not pm for myself. i just asked a question.. and i only pmed 2 this dickhead and dzosser. thats the extent of my pm's....
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caitlin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tina, we should stick together some men do not like that woman have a mind. i think some men just prefer robots if you catch my drift.

egyptian male might have been genuine in his conquest, we may mock, but at least it gave us something to talk about. my hands go up to you,

some members think they are here to protect the dignity of egyptian male,brother hood,
they are just reinforcing my sterotype of egyptian male. if a woman has a mind they are bitches.

no this is not a dating site. all in all a harmless little flirting etc never hurt anyone.
if i wanted to bag a real man, slap on some makeup, put on a little skimpy dress and go out on the pull. i am hot enough to do that.

come tina, or any other female members want come join me, i promise you will have fun. any males want to come, will have to cross dress if you dare, woman only.

54321 woman on here only pm the men if asked to, you will find that it is the men that do chasing. fair enough -now i ran after vader, young fit and soo cute, not old enough to be my dad. I would run after brada, now that my kinda guy. another guy just not up to my eye candy status, can not let my standards drop just because i am desperate.

just recently divorced, i am going to enjoy my life being young free and single.
just wanna have some fun.

any way tina finding me a nice guy, and in the mean time ayisha sent me two blow up dolls, can never get tired of my morgan freeman, old enough to be my dad. but no guy can ever touch him.

i am bored old houswife, just waiting to let my hair down, now how can anyone deny me the freedom, to do some flirting.
forgot woman should not do that.

egyptian guy or any guy take another members advice always check out what they write on site before pm people, can this realy give you the idea of what they are like, No no no.
the computer can act like a screen, and what you get in real life is not what on screen.

never judge a book by its cover, beware men on this site, we are all crazy.

54321 -- do you have two log ins, very similar in talk to another member, why? is this your alter ego.

lunatic woman,complaining about exs etc, were they looking in the wrong site, how can any memeber say this.
their a
woman like to let their hair down and flirt a little.

Posts: 223 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
Tina, you're one of the worst human beings I've come across!
That's all I got to say.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
egy man get over it will ya! top of the page you were never posting again and here you are saying this is the last you got to say, no doubt there will be more posts than your current 321.

Tina is Tina, if you dont like her then dont interact with her or talk about her and she wont have anything to retaliate against, if you do keep banging on she will keep having her say.

You started this thread about posting private messages, shitty thing to do IMO but you wouldnt when Tina said do it, there was nothing in those PMs that was so baaaaadd you 'threatened' with posting them so it made you look a drama queen. sooo talking of 'worst human beings' the finger is poining at you, not Tina

[Wink]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
egy man get over it will ya! top of the page you were never posting again and here you are saying this is the last you got to say, no doubt there will be more posts than your current 321.

Tina is Tina, if you dont like her then dont interact with her or talk about her and she wont have anything to retaliate against, if you do keep banging on she will keep having her say.

You started this thread about posting private messages, shitty thing to do IMO but you wouldnt when Tina said do it, there was nothing in those PMs that was so baaaaadd you 'threatened' with posting them so it made you look a drama queen. sooo talking of 'worst human beings' the finger is poining at you, not Tina

[Wink]

thanks..the funny thing is i misspell at random words. so if he tries to fake my pm's it cant be done cas he types way different than i.. hahaha thats the funny part.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
knobend!
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
egyptian man you do not like the fact tina spoke back to you.

she may have knocked your male macho pride, but just drop it.

we all jump and protect as you call her.

men never win woman at arguing, woman just go on and on, so just admit defeat.

now be nice and then we can all play toghether like one big happy family,lol.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
so it made you look a drama queen.

A real Egyptian drama queen!! [Big Grin]
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
egyptian man show us your pic, you can see all ours,
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by caitlin:
egyptian man show us your pic, you can see all ours,

Save it please. You're not that smart!
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ya caitlin yr not that smart cas he doesnt like what u have to say too... hahahah he is kinda funny

--------------------

Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
quote:
ya caitlin yr not that smart cas he doesnt like what u have to say too... hahahah he is kinda funny

I'm starting to get strangely attracted to you!
Why is that?
Explain.
I know. Let's see.
Name three things about you that are not about your looks or what you do that would make me or anyone else would like to know you better.
And remember, they shouldn't be about your looks.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I'm starting to get strangely attracted to you!
Why is that?
Explain.
I know. Let's see.
Name three things about you that are not about your looks or what you do that would make me or anyone else would like to know you better.
And remember, they shouldn't be about your looks.

1. ur a lier not i
2.post my so called pm's. u cant cas theere aint none.
3. post my so called pics.. and then i shall leave ya alone. and now ya are startin in on my friends. ooo no bad boy..

and well it doesnt matter who and how i am cas i would never be attracted to u in any way shape or form.. i have my man and never wanted u in the first place.

Member # 7880

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by caitlin:
tina, we should stick together some men do not like that woman have a mind. i think some men just prefer robots if you catch my drift.

egyptian male might have been genuine in his conquest, we may mock, but at least it gave us something to talk about. my hands go up to you,

some members think they are here to protect the dignity of egyptian male,brother hood,
they are just reinforcing my sterotype of egyptian male. if a woman has a mind they are bitches.

no this is not a dating site. all in all a harmless little flirting etc never hurt anyone.
if i wanted to bag a real man, slap on some makeup, put on a little skimpy dress and go out on the pull. i am hot enough to do that.

come tina, or any other female members want come join me, i promise you will have fun. any males want to come, will have to cross dress if you dare, woman only.

54321 woman on here only pm the men if asked to, you will find that it is the men that do chasing. fair enough -now i ran after vader, young fit and soo cute, not old enough to be my dad. I would run after brada, now that my kinda guy. another guy just not up to my eye candy status, can not let my standards drop just because i am desperate.

just recently divorced, i am going to enjoy my life being young free and single.
just wanna have some fun.

any way tina finding me a nice guy, and in the mean time ayisha sent me two blow up dolls, can never get tired of my morgan freeman, old enough to be my dad. but no guy can ever touch him.

i am bored old houswife, just waiting to let my hair down, now how can anyone deny me the freedom, to do some flirting.
forgot woman should not do that.

egyptian guy or any guy take another members advice always check out what they write on site before pm people, can this realy give you the idea of what they are like, No no no.
the computer can act like a screen, and what you get in real life is not what on screen.

never judge a book by its cover, beware men on this site, we are all crazy.

54321 -- do you have two log ins, very similar in talk to another member, why? is this your alter ego.

lunatic woman,complaining about exs etc, were they looking in the wrong site, how can any memeber say this.
their a
woman like to let their hair down and flirt a little.

Caitlin,
I am not i need to alter the ego, otherwise my problem is that I'm like an open book. I have only one face. U ask me why I have 2 login names without even waiting to know if I have or not. Anyway I had an old one and stopped using it 4 years ago. Out of curiousity, could u tell me who I look like here. May be me and my so called another login name could be friends.
Please don't talk about older age this way, Tibe will be upset [Smile]

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
am i the only one whos thinking... and why are they still arguing here?!

egyptian male.. just post the pm's get it off ya chest... tina obviously doesn't care if you do.. this is just a pointless arguement...

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
egyptian man, how do you know i am not that smart? think you know the whole story of life just from a computer.

why should tina give you any reason to why you should like her.

if you saw me, you would go ahh soo sweet and innocent, tina shall i show him my pic, or do you think he would perv over it.
if you see i want an apology.

remember sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me, their we are back in the school yard.

no men always have two faces, the one to trap the woman and then the true self.

age realy does not matter, did i offend you about the age thing. woman grow old with grace like fine wine, but men now their is another story, once past 45 mark, they seem to go back to being a teenager and then become dirty old perverts,

now dossser not calling you, or and brada. they are nice. gentlemen

and of course my morgan freeman doll.
see i do like men to be older, but have to be eye candy,

bet you tina never thought i was like that,lol.

never mind tina at least you have a spare just incase your man breaks down.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com