EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Going to Hong Kong » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
brian04
Member # 3553
 - posted
Hi everybody,
I will be going to Hong Kong for three days. So I want be on here posting until this week Thursday.

All the best,
Brian

Monica
Member # 2621
 - posted
Take pics Brian...have a safe trip!!
Salam,
Monica

quote:
Originally posted by brian04:
Hi everybody,
I will be going to Hong Kong for three days. So I want be on here posting until this week Thursday.

All the best,
Brian

brian04
Member # 3553
 - posted
Hey Monica,
Sure will........... have you ever been to Hong Kong?

Salam,
Brian

strangelookingnegro
Member # 151
 - posted
Where are you now Brian....if it isn't too late. Are you in Egypt? Can you buy mobile phones cheap in Hong Kong? I need one. Can I get you the momey?

Monica
Member # 2621
 - posted
Nope, but Singapore is coming up ~ end of year ~ I was going to suggest the Egyptian Embassy in Honk Kong..for information and guidance regarding your question on another thread...but again, it depends who is running the place in terms of efficiency!
Did you check youregypt?? you should http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/003206.html

Have a great time!
Monica

quote:
Originally posted by brian04:
Hey Monica,
Sure will........... have you ever been to Hong Kong?

Salam,
Brian

brian04
Member # 3553
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
Where are you now Brian....if it isn't too late. Are you in Egypt? Can you buy mobile phones cheap in Hong Kong? I need one. Can I get you the momey?

Sorry Debbie I am not in Egypt not until October and yes mobile phones are really cheap in Hong Kong.

brian04
Member # 3553
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Monica:
Nope, but Singapore is coming up ~ end of year ~ I was going to suggest the Egyptian Embassy in Honk Kong..for information and guidance regarding your question on another thread...but again, it depends who is running the place in terms of efficiency!
Did you check youregypt?? you should http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/003206.html

Have a great time!
Monica

Yes Monica, this is my plan when I am in Hong Kong is to visit the Egyptian Consulate.

Thanks again,
Brian

Raymon
Member # 3727
 - posted
ya seedi terou7 wi terga' bessalama ...
(travel and return safely) ...

------------------
youregypt forum … your convenient answer to your question about Egypt

kuaishuqun
Member # 3970
 - posted
hi brain,
i live in shanghai of china, and you know Hongkong is a special district in china. i am sure you will have a wonderful trip.
have a good trip!
kuaishuqun

karinfarid
Member # 3352
 - posted
hello kuaishuqun,

actually I have a quite unusual request, I've been sending e-mails, tried to call and fax for a few days now to one of my company's business contacts in shanghai. I need to get in touch with her desperately.

If that is not asking too much, could you pls. contact me on the e-mail, so I could give you the company name and contact details and you could try from there? it would be a local call, they're in shanghai.

karinfarid@hotmail.com

I would greatly appriciate your help, but I will not be upset if you decide not to, don't worry.

salam, Karin

[This message has been edited by karinfarid (edited 28 April 2004).]

shamila
Member # 4027
 - posted
Hi Brain I hope u have a great time and enjoy urself.

Take care

brian04
Member # 3553
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by karinfarid:
hello kuaishuqun,

actually I have a quite unusual request, I've been sending e-mails, tried to call and fax for a few days now to one of my company's business contacts in shanghai. I need to get in touch with her desperately.

If that is not asking too much, could you pls. contact me on the e-mail, so I could give you the company name and contact details and you could try from there? it would be a local call, they're in shanghai.

karinfarid@hotmail.com

I would greatly appriciate your help, but I will not be upset if you decide not to, don't worry.

salam, Karin

[This message has been edited by karinfarid (edited 28 April 2004).]

Sure Karin I would be very happy to help you out.

Salam,
Brian

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com