EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Inter-marriage » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
winter_scorpion
Member # 8550
 - posted
I have a friend from Canada that married an Egyptian in Egypt about a year ago. She had met the Egyptian over the internet and she later went over to Egypt and got married. Now, in terms of the Egytian culture, what can you tell me about a married couple that are from different ethnic backgrounds. He is and Egyptian and She is a North American Native/Aboriginal. What, if any, conflict would there be. I am curious because I am concerned.

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043
 - posted
can you please specify your question? what kind of problems do you mean, and are you asking about the legal or cultural perspective?

best

winter_scorpion
Member # 8550
 - posted
I meant if there would be any problems between the huisband and wife from other people's perspective. As in He being an Egyptian and She being a North American Native/Aboriginal

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by winter_scorpion:
I meant if there would be any problems between the huisband and wife from other people's perspective. As in He being an Egyptian and She being a North American Native/Aboriginal

there was a post opened by raniame about racism in egypt. many people posted including several women who were part of a mixed ethnicity marriage. so check it out there were many intelligent comments

best

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763
 - posted
This shouldnt be a problem,and as he take her for wife,he is well known whats her ethnicity,and i hope there arent lots of racists there!
Wish best for ur friend,but i believe if this man truely love her,these problems will be avoided!

Good luck!

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com