EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » How did you learn arabic? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Nubia
Member # 13300
 - posted
I'm new in Cairo and looking for ways to study arabic. As I'm working all day long, I don't have time to attend the group courses and I think most of them are too expensive (in terms what the teacher gets in the end).

Do you know of any other language schools than the "famous" ones (kalimat, ILE, drayah, auc, fajr,......)

It would be great if you (as a non-arabic native speaker) could post me your experience with studying arabic here in Cairo.

If you're taking private lessons and your teacher would like to have more students, please provide me his/her contact details via pm.

Buck Naked
Member # 13323
 - posted
This is the kind of enquiry I believe this board was designed for! Unfortunately these days there are too many sugarmamas posting with fake usernames. But notice how sammy is so quick to delete posts by other ESers who tell it as it is. Yeah, truth hurts

Nubia
Member # 13300
 - posted
"This is the kind of enquiry I believe this board was designed for!"

That's why I've posted it, assuming many foreigners living in Cairo are using it and could share their experiences....

Batman, non-stop, righteous machine
Member # 11915
 - posted
Nubia
there is a member wiz name Dahlia here in this forum shes german n has experience in arabic language study

she may be busy these days
u can pm her

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_profile;u=00010593

The TalkingShadow OF TylerDurden
Member # 8430
 - posted
NUBIA...R U FROM NUBA??PLEASE REPLY

Otomatik
Member # 13356
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Nubia:
I'm new in Cairo and looking for ways to study arabic. As I'm working all day long, I don't have time to attend the group courses and I think most of them are too expensive (in terms what the teacher gets in the end).

Do you know of any other language schools than the "famous" ones (kalimat, ILE, drayah, auc, fajr,......)

It would be great if you (as a non-arabic native speaker) could post me your experience with studying arabic here in Cairo.

If you're taking private lessons and your teacher would like to have more students, please provide me his/her contact details via pm.

Nubia
Member # 13300
 - posted
ok, thanks to all who've sent me a pm.

Finally found a teacher and now I'm wondering what are the prices??? How much is the usual tuiton rate?? Tell me ur experiences!

BTW
Still looking for a room though :-(

zaphirelee
Member # 11074
 - posted
I was quoted 50 pounds an hour in Alexandria for private lessons.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com