EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Non-Egyptians - Living in Egypt - What do you miss about your country? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Non-Egyptians - Living in Egypt - What do you miss about your country?
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For all you foreigners who are living in Egypt, what do you miss most about your country?

For me, I miss things that I used to take for granted such as;

* Big washers and fluffy dryers to get your clothes really clean.

* A lot less noise in the residental areas. Now I feel like I live in between a zoo or farm and construction site 24/7.

* Nice clean streets and green parks with giant shade trees and squirrels.

* Big 24 hour open stores and restaurants.

* Traffic Rules!

* Running Water and Electricity all the time.
(really appreciate this one)

* Smoking laws that people must follow.

* Certain tv programs I used to watch that you can't find anywhere but your homeland.

* Swimming pools in most areas

I DON'T MISS THE CRIME! [Smile] But hey that is everywhere I guess these days.

Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with what you listed above including the following:

* organization in EVERYTHING
* less meddlesome people
* the ability to buy everything at one store for
one fixed price at all hours of the day or
night
* regular trash pickup
* fines for people who litter, speed, disturb
the peace (that goes with your noise level
addition)
* wildlife beyond pidgeons
* rain
* the sound of thunder

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol smuckers, you miss rain, we have enough of it here in london. it has been very wet summer, iam sure i will not miss it ever
Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i miss the calling to prayer ,was wonderous and beautiful.
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cHiMpSs:
i miss the calling to prayer ,was wonderous and beautiful.

Huh? This is one noise that is everywhere in Egypt. I asked what do you miss about your country if you are LIVING in Egypt.
Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK OK OK OK OK OK OK I DONT MISS NUTTIN CUS IM IN IT ,,AND WHEN IM THERE IN EGYPT I MISS THE THE BOOZE AND THE FIGHTS [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

quote:
OK OK OK OK OK OK OK I DONT MISS NUTTIN CUS IM IN IT ,,AND WHEN IM THERE IN EGYPT I MISS THE THE BOOZE AND THE FIGHTS [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

LOL u miss the booze and fights? Wow!
I hear fights every night out the window balcony. I ask my husband what they are fighting about and it is usually over something stupid like a few pounds that one owes to the other and they bring knives and swords out (no kidding) to settle the argument. Along with 5 hundred or so people to try to get them to stop.

Snapdragon
Member # 9036

[QUOTE]Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
[QB] I agree with what you listed above including the following:

* organization in EVERYTHING
* less meddlesome people
* the ability to buy everything at one store for

Yeah I agree those are important too. I miss the organization part a lot. This will never happen in Egypt. [Smile]

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
marmite

robinsons sugar free squash drinks

going to the bank and being served and get out in 2 mins flat.

Zebra crossings where you can actually cross the road.

Clean, tidy and efficient police force.

Clean streets

being able to walk on pavements instead of dodging traffic because the pavements are strewn with bricks, rubbish, plants, cars, beggars, craters, market stalls, mango sellers

Being able to drive from A to B without being terrified of being killed by stupid egyptian drivers.

Clean buses, metro, and taxis.

M.O.T certificates for vehicles

clean well cared for animals

Shopping in a store and not having the Quran blasting out from loudspeakers ( that no one is really listening to)

clean public toilets with toilet paper in every cubicle and paper towels for drying your hands

Being able park without someone jumping out to guide me then take money for guiding me into a space.

Being able to do anything, ask anything, get anything without having to tip every opportunist who comes along.

bella, chat magazine

stilton, and extra mature cheddar cheese

electric plugs that dont try to incinerate you, and fit the socket

weedkiller, and phostrogen plant food

B&Q, Homebase, WH Smith, and Tesco

My local park , and walking around the lake near our home.
Being able to cycle miles without fear of being killed by mad drivers

[Frown]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Snapdragon:
quote:

LOL u miss the booze and fights? Wow!
I hear fights every night out the window balcony. I ask my husband what they are fighting about and it is usually over something stupid like a few pounds that one owes to the other and they bring knives and swords out (no kidding) to settle the argument. Along with 5 hundred or so people to try to get them to stop.

i dont pity you then u live in a beautiful area im not seen one fight in egypt just an arguments thats it nuttin else but then im not mingle ,,,lol
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Oops the bold did not work this time!
quote:
Originally posted by more tea vicar ?:
[QB]

Wow! I guess I am going to have to stay in UK a little longer next time. You really have Zebra crossings? Sounds neat!</

Yeah you basically can't walk anywhere on the sidewalk in Egypt. It is incredibly dangerous.
being able to walk on pavements instead of dodging traffic because the pavements are strewn with bricks, rubbish, plants, cars, beggars, craters, market stalls, mango sellers

This is a big issue here. I don't think this will be under control.

Being able to drive from A to B without being terrified of being killed by stupid egyptian drivers.

Isn't that just annoying? Since living in Egypt, I hate all loudspeakers! They are also used for advertising selling fruits, vegetables, carpets, clothes, blankets in the middle of the residental area at sometimes 7 am. That is really too much.

Shopping in a store and not having the Quran blasting out from loudspeakers ( that no one is really listening to)

Soap too!
clean public toilets with toilet paper in every cubicle and paper towels for drying your hands

Can you believe that once I was told at the pyramids to take care about the sun for a photo that was being taken. He just wanted money for saying this.
Being able to do anything, ask anything, get anything without having to tip every opportunist who comes along.

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everything cost money in egypt. Ask directions they put their hand out, parking your car in the street, these guys who wipe your windscreen with a filthy rag and actually put more sand and dust on your windscreen and then put your windscreen wipers up.............arghhhhhhhhhh
Luckily I live in a compound and all visitors are stopped at the gate and their ID cards taken till they leave........(relatives too!!) so no horns, no rubbish, no dirt, no beggars, or sellers. But when we leave to go out we step into the madness!! LOl It is such a relief to drive through those gates at the end of the day!! haha
We dont hear a single sound except the crickets chirping in the gardens............lovely!!
I cannot understand why people live in the city [Confused]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nileodyssey
Member # 11073

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nileodyssey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my goodness snapdragon why r u living there u sound as if evrything is so awful. I wud give my rite arm to be where u are x
Posts: 63 | From: UK | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Well I have lived here over 2 years and I have had more than enough. I want my civilized life back! : )

Oh and one day you might give up your right and left arm from a flying car so be careful what you wish for .....

QUOTE]Originally posted by nileodyssey:
Oh my goodness snapdragon why r u living there u sound as if evrything is so awful. I wud give my rite arm to be where u are x [/QUOTE]

nileodyssey
Member # 11073

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nileodyssey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I no wat the flying cars are like, have bin there often enuf. I am sory u hav had enuf x
Posts: 63 | From: UK | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
'Oh and one day you might give up your right and left arm from a flying car so be careful what you wish for .....'

very true!!

Egypt has its problems but I would rather be here than some places I could mention.

Just wish the egyptains would sort themselves out..............thats all [Big Grin]

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shortbread biscuits
Fairtrade tea bags
Rosemary [don't even GO there] in my old garden.
Yeah, Phostrogen [can't even ask people to bring it now, it's a 'bomb ingredient' now isn't it, up there along with breast milk.]
My horse
Language!!! I miss the nuances of English, little word tricks that only work with another English speaker.
JOKES

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
i miss when im there a goo dole conversationin good ole english ,its brilliant when u meet up with sumone and u can have a goodole chin wag my husband is not god at understanding dialects and fast english and slang ,.,heheheheheh ..wanna chin wag some day there
nilufer-unal
Member # 11776

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nilufer-unal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
I really, really need some advice and help.I am working as an architect in İstanbul.I visited sharm 1 month ago and I fell in love with DIVING!!!
Now in here in İSTANBUL, I am taking my advanced desperately...
I need a job in Sharm.I want to work and live there.Any kind of job.
Please, anybody, any idea?
Nilufer Unal

Posts: 2 | From: İstanbul | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
try to contact Samia, she just quit her diving business and is selling up. You will find her here. Shes selling her diving stuff. But she was hurhgada further down the coast.Shwe will be able to help you loads.
Good luck
Nulifer

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by more tea vicar ?:
marmite

robinsons sugar free squash drinks

going to the bank and being served and get out in 2 mins flat.

Clean, tidy and efficient police force.

Clean streets

M.O.T certificates for vehicles

clean well cared for animals

Being able park without someone jumping out to guide me then take money for guiding me into a space.

bella, chat magazine

stilton, and extra mature cheddar cheese

electric plugs that dont try to incinerate you, and fit the socket

weedkiller, and phostrogen plant food

B&Q, Homebase, WH Smith, and Tesco

My local park , and walking around the lake near our home.
Being able to cycle miles without fear of being killed by mad drivers

[Frown]

you had some really good ones... however; I make my own BBQ Sauce, being from Texas it's in the blood, anyone want the recipe, just ask [Wink]

btw, I found some halfway decent cheddar cheese here, it's expensive and the hubby loves it [Wink]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AshkiA
Member # 10944

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AshkiA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss everything [Frown]
We found some good cheddar cheese recently too at Carrefour. Was yummy!!!!!!! Only thing I thought was funny was the fact that they advertised that it was "colored cheddar cheese" LOL yeah I know it's colored but....... Ahhh little things are starting to amuse me [Big Grin]

Posts: 177 | From: Alexandria,Egypt / Missouri,USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikoinlove
Member # 11597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikoinlove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snapdragon. being in ur country won't make you happy as u imagine. it's the same life is life everywhere, no change. so in the hereafter, i think there will be more and more fun and enjoyment.
Posts: 32 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by timimd:
Snapdragon. being in ur country won't make you happy as u imagine. it's the same life is life everywhere, no change. so in the hereafter, i think there will be more and more fun and enjoyment.

INSHALLAH !! [Smile]
sunburnt
Member # 4986

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunburnt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marmite is available from Alpha and extra strong mature cheese is found in Carrefour, also found oat cakes today in Carrefour very expensive but worth the treat.

I miss smoked bacon
cumberland sausages
shredded wheat (i used to be able to find them)
salted butter
milk being delivered to the door
newspaper delivery
birds singing
fresh air
smoke free zones
irn bru
tizer
tablet
potato scones
John Lewis
Tesco
but most of all my family

Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

omggg I adore shredded wheat!
[Frown] I miss that, too, you're right.
you know, you can adjust many things (food) to fit what you want, just go online and do a search for 'alterative to (insert food)' and you will find many things. (salted butter, potato scones, bbq sauce, etc).
But, you can't get over missing the family, I agree,I miss mine so much!! Even the ones that used to get on my nerves (how ironic). I don't care who you are or where you're from, you always miss home and family.

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
LUCOZADE cudnt find it any where try asking a egyptian for it ''WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEZZIESADE [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] ,how embarresing ,
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Sunburnt
where is alpha please I will die if I dont get the marmite!! This is a national emergency!!
ps found the extra mature at carrefour, and girls they have a powder sachet called melody beside the Tang.
It is a sugar free drink and one sachet makes 2 litres. The pineapple one is lovely. Try it if you are sick of all the sugar drinks. It is lovely.

Chimps they have
straw, button, chestnut, shitake, and magic ones in Carrefour!!!!! LOL [Razz]

oops that will be 30p taken from my account!!!

^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*
Member # 11811

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so guys one big question 4 u all>>> if u hate egypt so much ....y r u all here??? ya another thing u no egypt has a lot of stuff 2 b fixed i mean we egyptians even suffer from trash and litter evrywer,even ma mum starts to get all crubled up and curses evryones driving coz of all the bastards out there but u no we stil hav some goos stuff round here u no....
and thers alot of imported groceries and al da stuff u mis eatin at seoudi and the CSA at maadi...so try it out...

Posts: 129 | From: cairo | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Jamsie Cottar:
Sunburnt
where is alpha please I will die if I dont get the marmite!! This is a national emergency!!
ps found the extra mature at carrefour, and girls they have a powder sachet called melody beside the Tang.
It is a sugar free drink and one sachet makes 2 litres. The pineapple one is lovely. Try it if you are sick of all the sugar drinks. It is lovely.

Chimps they have

HAHAHAHA I SEE YOUR COUNTY BABES ,,,,

TITSEY.i aaaaaaaaaaaaaam [Eek!]

ThePinkCamel
Member # 11718

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThePinkCamel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was living in Egypt I missed:

my family
Sour Cream
Some TV shows
Washer/Dryer
wall to wall carpet
private homes/lots
green lawns/little dust

What do I miss from Egypt while back home now:

cheap cheap cheap dry cleaning/ironing services delivered to the door

fast food delivered

bill collectors coming to you

cheap taxis everywhere

the fabulous mix of so many different cultures, dress, circumstances

feeling 'normal' as a muslim - meaning people actually know what ramadan is

call to prayer

the red sea

halal pizza hut with beef pepperoni!!!

Posts: 49 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

I don't have the exact address but Alfa is across the street from Panaroma (the famous war museum). Ask any taxi driver in Cairo and he should know where it is....

quote:
Originally posted by Jamsie Cottar:
Sunburnt

Chimps they have

Snapdragon
Member # 9036

This thread is for NON-EGYPTIANS who miss things back home. I grew tired of hearing what was so wonderful about Egypt and I am still looking for more than a couple of things to agree with. Take YOUR defending posts to another thread. Thank you..

quote:
Originally posted by ^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*:
so guys one big question 4 u all>>> if u hate egypt so much ....y r u all here??? ya another thing u no egypt has a lot of stuff 2 b fixed i mean we egyptians even suffer from trash and litter evrywer,even ma mum starts to get all crubled up and curses evryones driving coz of all the bastards out there but u no we stil hav some goos stuff round here u no....
and thers alot of imported groceries and al da stuff u mis eatin at seoudi and the CSA at maadi...so try it out...

Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Please don't tell me how I will feel when I return home. I am not in Egypt because I love it. I came here to be with my husband and I LOVE him. I love my country very much. We have problems but at least I feel like a human back there and had a life. Since I have come here to Egypt, I have looked for ways to make me happy and find only sorrow for giving up so much to move here. I can't raise my child here in Egypt. I will never forgive myself...

Let me guess you stayed or are staying in Hurghada or Sharm? It's not the same as living in a little city where I have been living.

quote:
Originally posted by timimd:

^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*
Member # 11811

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so what is that litle city u live in??
Posts: 129 | From: cairo | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Why is that information important?

quote:
so what is that litle city u live in??

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:

ANYWAY... [Roll Eyes]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I move back to Egypt I will miss German food - definitely! - and what a great way at the same time to shed some pounds. Moving to Cairo will be definitely a wonderful experience for our whole family, we will not get bored. Just the thought of it is so exciting - I can hardly wait!!! [Smile]

And maybe it's easier for me to deal with certain negative aspects of Egypt since I lived there before and know what to expect.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
quote:

Yes there are good things about egypt too, we are not denying that but snapdragon was just asking us what we missed from our own countries, that is all. It is also nice to hear an egyptian being frank, about the driving and admitting they are bastards.............
Dont get offended too much. Sometimes we need to let off a little steam, especially when we are from different countries and can see how easily little things can be changed for the better. [Wink]
I am sure life must be much harder living in a small town with no facilities as such compared to Cairo or Alex.

^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*
Member # 11811

Rate Member
yas ur right dear cottar thats y am tellin ya um here 2 help anyone need anythin i n cairo or so tel me il b glad 2 offer help [Big Grin]
sunburnt
Member # 4986

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunburnt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jamsie there are Alpha supermarkets all over Cairo, do you go into the ace club? if you do I can perhaps get you a jar sent down when the BCA is playing pool there. Do you make tablet by any chance, I love it but am hopless at making it? Tablet in exchange for marmite

As for us supposing to hate Egypt who ever said we did? Im sure Egyptians living abroad try and source the foods etc they enjoyed back home.

Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*
Member # 11811

Rate Member
quote:
Why is that information important?
was just curious u no just 2 know
ThePinkCamel
Member # 11718

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThePinkCamel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To be fair to the poster that asked "why are you all here?" I get rather tired of some of my friends from overseas telling me how wonderful their countries are and criticizing the USA. I can't help but wonder the same thing at times.
Posts: 49 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by sunburnt:
Jamsie there are Alpha supermarkets all over Cairo, do you go into the ace club? if you do I can perhaps get you a jar sent down when the BCA is playing pool there. Do you make tablet by any chance, I love it but am hopless at making it? Tablet in exchange for marmite

As for us supposing to hate Egypt who ever said we did? Im sure Egyptians living abroad try and source the foods etc they enjoyed back home.

Hi sunburnt no I dont do any clubs but thanks for the info. Is there an alpha in either mohandseen or giza or downtown? if so any addresses please.

I am going to try to make tablet today and see if it turns out. If it does, and depending on where you are, I can drop some off to you, but!! wait till I see if it comes out okay!!
haha

^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*
Member # 11811

Rate Member
hey jamsie..thers alpha down in maadi on korniche next to vodafone and sofitel hotel
and the one in slah salem in masr el gededa down the buildings of oboor,also the one in giza is in the street of first mall anf fridays TGI next to a lower shop after la poire

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
crystal you are a DIAMOND!!!!
of the highest carat!!
cheers for that......
marmite here I come.
Now evaporated milk? anyone not condensed which is in abundance but eveporated...................?

seabreeze
Member # 10289

homemade evaporated milk:

2/3 cup powdered milk plus 1 cup water
Or: 1/3 cup powdered milk plus 1 cup milk

sunburnt
Member # 4986

Member Rated:
The alpha on the cornice is closed but if u go to the roundabout at the Sheroton and take the 2nd turning on the right, (by the petrol station) the apha is only yards up the road on your right, there is also one in zamalek
^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*
Member # 11811

Rate Member
quote:
crystal you are a DIAMOND!!!! [Wink]
tahnks for that [Big Grin] told u il b glad to help thats y um here for thx jamsie if u want anythng just leave me a pm and il b glad 2 provide watevr u want isa
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com