EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » What's the craziest thing you've done for love of Egypt? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What's the craziest thing you've done for love of Egypt?
EgyptianGuy
Member # 4360

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
OK Egyptianguy.... get yer coat.... you've pulled!!!!

great...what time can i pick u up babe? where u want me to take?
So u really like me , or u r just after my korean car??

Posts: 55 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianGuy
Member # 4360

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
OK Egyptianguy.... get yer coat.... you've pulled!!!!

great...what time can i pick u up babe? where u want me to take u? C,mon show some guts , contact me..
So u really like me , or u r just after my korean car??

Posts: 55 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovealways - Honestly, did you really let someone break your heart for the love of Egypt.

Surely the love of Egypt is still going strong. Your heart was bropken for some other reason - love Egypt, forget the man and stick the heart together with glue.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherNewMember:
Oh my, is that the reason you have YET to visit Egypt, still waiting to save
to pay CASH for your airfare

.....but I never paid airfare with a credit card!....I only used my credit card for real emergencies....which I never had before fortunatelly!Ummm...not to sound as if I wash my arse with Avian water....but some people can actually pay for everything with cash....if they know how to work with it! My father never owned a credit card or a in his entire life...he never had debt or any of the sort....but yet he managed to build a small empire without the help of a bank! ...anyway i will rather save 2 years to pay for a trip in cash...then taking a Platinum holiday and spend the next 5 years paying for it....well at least the installments every month will remind you of the good time you had...years after you have taken that vacation

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherNewMember     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Natashiah:
.....but I never paid airfare with a credit card!....I only used my credit card for real emergencies....which I never had before fortunatelly!Ummm...not to sound as if I wash my arse with Avian water....but some people can actually pay for everything with cash....if they know how to work with it! My father never owned a credit card or a in his entire life...he never had debt or any of the sort....but yet he managed to build a small empire without the help of a bank! ...anyway i will rather save 2 years to pay for a trip in cash...then taking a Platinum holiday and spend the next 5 years paying for it....well at least the installments every month will remind you of the good time you had...years after you have taken that vacation

Well whatever floats your boat. There is an old saying here "To each his own" meaning, whatever works for you my dear. Another saying "Why put off for tomorrow what you can enjoy today". In other words, some would rather enjoy life today, because tomorrow is not promised you. Wouldn't it be a pity if you saved all your life for something, only to die and have someone else enjoying it while you're 6 ft under.

Don't make the same silly assumptions Katrina did, because neither of you know my financial situation, okay. A liability to one is a benefit to another. Remember that.

Plus, If I recall didn't you WORK for the airlines, you should have flown for free. At least the people I know did. Maybe you're just babbling for the sake of argument. Not a prob, I'll argue back as the mood fits me.

Everyone doesn't run off the Egypt to find a mate, there may be other business to take care of.
At any rate have fun.

Edited, P.S.

If your credit score is high enough, I'll be happy to share with you a few major credit card companies that offer Low to Zero percent interest. That way you can still enjoy the benefits of travel with waiting 2 years. Some even offer major discounts on hotels and car rentals, another thing you can't obtain with cash. Some of us reserve our hotels ahead of time. Just let me know

[This message has been edited by AnotherNewMember (edited 31 August 2004).]

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherNewMember     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any way Natashia, what is the craziest thing you've ever done for the love of a man, oops, I meant the Love of Egypt?

Leave your country, job, and family behind for the site of those beautiful pyramids or what?

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.....on the other hand why am I even responding to you ....

[This message has been edited by Natashiah (edited 31 August 2004).]

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member

[This message has been edited by Natashiah (edited 31 August 2004).]

LoveAlways
Member # 4869

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveAlways     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:

Surely the love of Egypt is still going strong. Your heart was bropken for some other reason - love Egypt, forget the man and stick the heart together with glue.

Glue is not a good thing to heal my heart..

Posts: 20 | From: Holland | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Havent done anything crazy for the love of Egypt yet...havent lost anything to Egypt...cant blame Egypt for anything!....So I will just have to wait and see what happens when I arrive!

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherNewMember:
Well whatever floats your boat. There is an old saying here "To each his own" meaning, whatever works for you my dear. Another saying "Why put off for tomorrow what you can enjoy today". In other words, some would rather enjoy life today, because tomorrow is not promised you. Wouldn't it be a pity if you saved all your life for something, only to die and have someone else enjoying it while you're 6 ft under.

Don't make the same silly assumptions Katrina did, because neither of you know my financial situation, okay. A liability to one is a benefit to another. Remember that.

Plus, If I recall didn't you WORK for the airlines, you should have flown for free. At least the people I know did. Maybe you're just babbling for the sake of argument. Not a prob, I'll argue back as the mood fits me.

Everyone doesn't run off the Egypt to find a mate, there may be other [b]business to take care of.
At any rate have fun.

Edited, P.S.

If your credit score is high enough, I'll be happy to share with you a few major credit card companies that offer Low to Zero percent interest. That way you can still enjoy the benefits of travel with waiting 2 years. Some even offer major discounts on hotels and car rentals, another thing you can't obtain with cash. Some of us reserve our hotels ahead of time. Just let me know

[This message has been edited by AnotherNewMember (edited 31 August 2004).][/B]

DO WE CARE?

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK Egyptianguy,,,, feel free to hit on me.... suewebbe@hotmail.com
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course , spending the money and paying for the flights were nice examples. Everyone is different when you consider the nutty things we'll do for love towards the country or the person. Your comments were very interesting. Thanks.

[This message has been edited by ~Sharon Stone~ (edited 09 September 2004).]

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sharon Stone, gosh, I can't believe you here online on ES. How is life in Hollywood treating you? I am very sorry for your break-up with your husband but - as you know - life goes on. Take good care of little Roan and I really need to tell you that "Basic Instinct" is up to this day one of my favourite movies of all times. Take care, Sharon, and indeed, Egypt is a great place to visit, to live ....... and they have very handsome and smart men over there. Oh, should I call up the "National Enquirer" right now for that new cover story "Sharon Stone looking for Egyptian Husband"???????

Nice post, really.
I've registered this username because "Basic Instinct" is one of my favourite movies as well I am not sure if I am interested in Egyptian boyfriends at this time (although I know they are very handsome and smart ), unless I can have two boyfriends since I am already in a relationship with someone.

[This message has been edited by ~Sharon Stone~ (edited 09 September 2004).]

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com