EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Describe MH in One Word! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Describe MH in One Word!
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pothead_Barbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh and newsflash, my husbands uncle who married a woman like 15 yrs his elder just got nailed cuz he went to egypt 3 years ago and secretly married an egyptian woman, way younger than her and they got a kid.
she is fuming!!!!!

and last year, my friend dottie who was 7 years older than her man nabil, well he did the same thing, but had 2 kids there and when his friend came back to usa, he told on him and she got him jailed.

watch ur men, ladies, the older they get the worse they become !

Posts: 460 | From: philly | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh so YEG is Ya Anal!! NOW I get it.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You women have horrible, and I do mean horrible, taste in men..

~Alistair

--------------------
Lies fade like smoke when uncovered..but Truth, burns like fire.

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, YEG, what say ye?
Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for davieschristopher   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pothead_Barbie:
isnt it, and he tried it with me! i dont think my postings here make me look desperate, lonely stupid and crazy! so wtf he needs?! i dont need to lfy halfway around the world to get laid when i can just make a phone call! its a shame that he does!

its okay though,there are diseases out there and ****, and trust me i have a lot of friends who lost family cuz of aids.....u think that u know someone, then the next thing u know, u in the hopsital and ur kids are around u waiting for u to die all becuase you couldnt keep your business in your pants!
this guy gonna risk that just to get fukked? what a loser!!!!
i hope he fukken does get it too....serves him well.
but......being fair like i am...this is what happens when u do fly halfway around the country just to meet a guy and u end up gettin fukked, literally and end up with a kid. he is more wrong than she is, but no one in they right sense should go to a man so quickly...i mean im fast with my guy but i also have my own crib and he lives nearby so we are able to give it time without getting stuck in some 3rd world country if sh*t hits da fan.
if a person is surrounded by men and women, why they need the PC to find a mate? cuz they hiding something thats why!

Yes, I do say so myself. It is very sad to meet someone online. I wont lie, I met my girlfriend online, but we have met in person, and we have hit it off nicely. My mom likes her as well as my grandma. Now, my mom has Walid, granted, and I must say, he is a very nice man, from what I have talked to him. I am very happy for my mom. She hasn't just gotten up to go, neither has he. I believe if you base your life on it, that it is wrong. That is my opinion. It must be so sad to hide behind a computer screen to get a bang or two. It is unethical and pathetic, quite as such to kill an innocent baby (or to give one up aswell) and to see him/her or support that precious life. I love kids to death. I can't wait to have one, but I will have to. I want to be a all you can be dad! [Big Grin]
Posts: 409 | From: Iowa, United States | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pothead_Barbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how is horrible taste when they look good, act sweet and do it all right....i mean these men aint bad, they just love money too much.

american men cant fukk for sh8t yo! egyptians tear ya up in bed, they take care of they women (of course every country has its share of freeloaders cheapskates and deadbeats...i think america tops the list for that cuz all men do here is make babies and split or make babies and are to damn lazy and stupid to get a real job.

and they are damn sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean u can wake them mothas up for sex at 3 am knowing they got home from a 13 hr shift at 12 am and gotta go back in a few hours and they will lay they tired asses on their side and give it to u the best they can half the fukk asleep,( or just hop on top and do it urself) as the american man will just shoo u away and say he is too tired like a bitch.
damn im sick.

ufffftzaaaaaa!

Posts: 460 | From: philly | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by davieschristopher:
quote:
isnt it, and he tried it with me! i dont think my postings here make me look desperate, lonely stupid and crazy! so wtf he needs?! i dont need to lfy halfway around the world to get laid when i can just make a phone call! its a shame that he does!

its okay though,there are diseases out there and ****, and trust me i have a lot of friends who lost family cuz of aids.....u think that u know someone, then the next thing u know, u in the hopsital and ur kids are around u waiting for u to die all becuase you couldnt keep your business in your pants!
but......being fair like i am...this is what happens when u do fly halfway around the country just to meet a guy and u end up gettin fukked, literally and end up with a kid. he is more wrong than she is, but no one in they right sense should go to a man so quickly...i mean im fast with my guy but i also have my own crib and he lives nearby so we are able to give it time without getting stuck in some 3rd world country if sh*t hits da fan.
if a person is surrounded by men and women, why they need the PC to find a mate? cuz they hiding something thats why!

Yes, I do say so myself. It is very sad to meet someone online. I wont lie, I met my girlfriend online, but we have met in person, and we have hit it off nicely. My mom likes her as well as my grandma. Now, my mom has Walid, granted, and I must say, he is a very nice man, from what I have talked to him. I am very happy for my mom. She hasn't just gotten up to go, neither has he. I believe if you base your life on it, that it is wrong. That is my opinion. It must be so sad to hide behind a computer screen to get a bang or two. It is unethical and pathetic, quite as such to kill an innocent baby (or to give one up aswell) and to see him/her or support that precious life. I love kids to death. I can't wait to have one, but I will have to. I want to be a all you can be dad! [Big Grin]
like its ok to meet online, but to take it to an extreme like i live here and this nigga he lives in damn africa! and iza gonna buy a 1200 dollar plane ticket and im gonna take off from work and set ma kids up with a sitter just to go meet his brown ass and get married then go back to my country and wait for his visa to approve and then finally make it real months later.
thats the weird crap im talkin bout.

davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for davieschristopher   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Yes, I do say so myself. It is very sad to meet someone online. I wont lie, I met my girlfriend online, but we have met in person, and we have hit it off nicely; we also only live 15 mins. away from each other and will go to same colleges aswell! [Wink] [Smile] My mom likes her, as well as my grandma. Now, my mom has Walid, granted, and I must say, he is a very nice man, from what I have talked to him.They have known each other for a long time, too. I am very happy for my mom. She hasn't just gotten up to go, neither has he. I believe if you base your life on it, that it is wrong. That is my opinion. It must be so sad to hide behind a computer screen to get a bang or two. It is unethical and pathetic, quite as such to kill an innocent baby (or to give one up aswell) and to see him/her or support that precious life. I love kids to death. I can't wait to have one, but I will have to. I want to be a all you can be dad! [Big Grin]

Posts: 409 | From: Iowa, United States | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
how is horrible taste when they look good, act sweet and do it all right....i mean these men aint bad, they just love money too much.

american men cant fukk for sh8t yo! egyptians tear ya up in bed, they take care of they women (of course every country has its share of freeloaders cheapskates and deadbeats...i think america tops the list for that cuz all men do here is make babies and split or make babies and are to damn lazy and stupid to get a real job.

and they are damn sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean u can wake them mothas up for sex at 3 am knowing they got home from a 13 hr shift at 12 am and gotta go back in a few hours and they will lay they tired asses on their side and give it to u the best they can half the fukk asleep,( or just hop on top and do it urself) as the american man will just shoo u away and say he is too tired like a bitch.
damn im sick.

ufffftzaaaaaa!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahaha
damn girl u pegged them american men on target!!!!!!!
lazy fucks!!!!!!
if i want some u aint givin someone else will give it!!!!
i hope yr right aboout the egyptian man part!!!
i dont care what time of day it is or where we are!!
if i want it u givin it!!!
i bout pissed my pants when i read this **** cas its soooo true!!!

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh so YEG is Ya Anal!! NOW I get it.

YEG is Yanal? I haven't seen Yanal post that much...or M.E. I do remember some nude pics being posted, but after 'Flapgate', I learned extreme caution in opening pics on here. ES has so much tortured history that it's hard to keep up - even for someone who has posted for a few years. [Confused]
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherryBlueBerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<SIGH> I guess I will never find out the size of the YEG's zobry [Frown] ( Because it's supposedly so small that is why he takes out his frustrations on those weaker than he is. He knows ME is aware of his <ahem> shortcomings...and he had to strike out at her. ME is better off without him. Her baby does not need to be around such an insecure and stupid man. And here I always thought Egyptians were so family oriented. A lot of men would be so proud of a new baby. Spit on YEG.
Posts: 263 | From: Georgia USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rashaaa
Member # 15206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pothead, you have me in tears laffing lol....you certainly have a way with words [Big Grin]
Posts: 385 | From: In my hayati's heart and thoughts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
Quote from Pothead_Barbie:
and they are damn sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean u
can wake them mothas up for sex at 3 am knowing they got home from a 13 hr shift at 12 am and gotta go back in a few hours and they will lay they tired asses on their side and give it to u the best they can half the fukk asleep,( or just hop on top and do it urself) as the american man will just shoo u away and say he is too tired like a bitch.
damn im sick.

Hold up, so American guys actually do that????? I love sex, at anytime. I rarely turn it down! I don't care if it is after a 12 hour shift! Any man who turns sex down is fukking dumb! I love to pleasure the girl! Makes me feel good about myself! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Peace Out Girl Scout

Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
...wait til u turn 35.
davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
I will want it more. I will be married and want kids. I will be even hornier that now! [Big Grin] hahaha

--------------------
Peace Out Girl Scout

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
christopher too much info for yr mama!!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
ill ya tina, i tried to go with this american man once and he bitched and complained about everything, drank beer too much, would get mad if peeople wanted to come in his house, and ew man the owrst ewwwww! american men, most of them keep that nasty lil piece a' skin on they zibs and it is soooooooooooooo gnarlyyyy! ew, it looks like a hotdog in an upside down sock the comes out when u cook it.. bleckh!
i tried to roll that sh*t down and it was all white and crusty underneath...i ran out outta there so fast, i let him keep my 30 dollar drawers and never went back and vowed to never touch a white boy again. i swear to god if it wasnt for eastern men my ass would be munchin some maaaad carpet!

i can hurl just thinkin about it.

davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
*Pukes and heaves with his might, and feels his stomach come up!*
That's fucking nasty **** PB! Ewwwwwwwwww.... I havn't got that ****...Ewwwwwwww...I am ALWAYS CLEAN! That is sooooo messed up...Ewwwwwwwwww........ [Frown]

--------------------
Peace Out Girl Scout

Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Pothead, there are more men in America than there are people in Egypt.

If your experiences with American men have all been negative, then thats a reflection on YOU and your terrible tastes, and not on American men in general.

Besides, from what you've written on this forum, your relationships with Middle Eastern men don't appear to be much better.

Anyway, it doesn't matter to me at all who you date because I don't know you and you don't know me.

But, everytime I read threads like this, it just re-confirms my suspicion that a significant percentage of the women that post on E.S have all been in abusive relationships and are thus, damaged goods.

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
christopher too much info for yr mama!!!!

loool! just try not to catch him in the act...the look of ass and hangin balls as u walk into a room isnt a pretty site yall.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
ill ya tina, i tried to go with this american man once and he bitched and complained about everything, drank beer too much, would get mad if peeople wanted to come in his house, and ew man the owrst ewwwww! american men, most of them keep that nasty lil piece a' skin on they zibs and it is soooooooooooooo gnarlyyyy! ew, it looks like a hotdog in an upside down sock the comes out when u cook it.. bleckh!
i tried to roll that sh*t down and it was all white and crusty underneath...i ran out outta there so fast, i let him keep my 30 dollar drawers and never went back and vowed to never touch a white boy again. i swear to god if it wasnt for eastern men my ass would be munchin some maaaad carpet!

i can hurl just thinkin about it.

i was with white men too and they always liked to drink!!!
and drugs!!
and girl when they sweat that was some sinky ****!!!!!
and lazy they dont know how to keep a damn job!
and they bitch cas mexicans take their jobs!!
ya the jobs yal are too freakin lazy to do!!!
so i switched to mexicans!!
at least they dont stink and they can hold a job!!!!!
i have never been with an arab men sexurally so ill just take yr advice!!!
i swore after i started with mexicans i would never ever screw nother white man nor be with one!!
and i havent!
its been 16 yrs since i have been with a white american man!!!
neva eva again!!

Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sic Luceat Lux:
quote:

Anyway, it doesn't matter to me at all who you date because I don't know you and you don't know me.

~Alistair

what the fukk u want then? u dont go write a whole spiel like that then say, 'anyway i dont care'...its kinda like u arguing with urself.
apparently u do care, so if u wanna really have us believe u dont, shut aappp!

Pothead, there are more men in America than there are people in Egypt.

If your experiences with American men have all been negative, then thats a reflection on YOU and your terrible tastes, and not on American men in general.

Besides, from what you've written on this forum, your relationships with Middle Eastern men don't appear to be much better.

But, everytime I read threads like this, it just re-confirms my suspicion that a significant percentage of the women that post on E.S have all been in abusive relationships and are thus, damaged goods.

ur mama is damaged good if u really wanna go there

encrypted
Member # 13625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for encrypted         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

like its ok to meet online, but to take it to an extreme like i live here and this nigga he lives in damn africa! and iza gonna buy a 1200 dollar plane ticket and im gonna take off from work and set ma kids up with a sitter just to go meet his brown ass and get married then go back to my country and wait for his visa to approve and then finally make it real months later.
thats the weird crap im talkin bout.

Somethings are never funny.........
Posts: 147 | From: Auto's World | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

quote:
american men, most of them keep that nasty lil piece a' skin on they zibs and it is soooooooooooooo gnarlyyyy!

Thats a lie. 80% of American men are circumcised. Actually, America leads the Western developed nations in that regard. [Roll Eyes]

It's one thing to say you dislike American men, and another to slander them by spouting off a bunch of lies and misinformation.

~Alistair

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused] ya-nal yeg i wish the bloody search button worked on this bloody forum peeps.
i wanna see a pic of this creep !!

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
a lie would be saying that u know wtf u talkin about...

but maybe i wrong, maybe you would know ..u seem like u dig gettin it in the teez so maybe u are right. who would know better than a homo right?

Ironborn
Member # 12020

quote:
what the fukk u want then? u dont go write a whole spiel like that then say, 'anyway i dont care'...its kinda like u arguing with urself.

Right, I don't give a damn about you and your silly retarded relationships.

Honestly, if you are like this in real life, then it doesn't surprise me that the men in your life bitch slap you around every now and then.

But, don't go around slandering American men simply because every relationship you've had with one has failed, or because you can't admit that your tastes in men are horrible and you attract nothing but sleaze balls regardless of whatever nation they are from.

Thats all I'm saying. [Big Grin]

~Alistair

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Honestly, if you are like this in real life, then it doesn't surprise me that the men in your life bitch slap you around every now and then.

But, don't go around slandering American men simply because every relationship you've had with one has failed, or because you can't admit that your tastes in men are horrible and you attract nothing but sleaze balls regardless of whatever nation they are from.

~Alistair

ok white american men repulse her!!
and others too!!
not all american men are bad like in any culture we just found the wrong ones that happen to be nasties!!!!! although i have never had a crusty cock i never want one too his was some nasty crap!!

Ironborn
Member # 12020

quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
not all american men are bad like in any culture we just found the wrong ones that happen to be nasties!!!!!

Exactly. Thanks for being woman enough to admit that Tina [Wink]

~Alistair

Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

~Alistair

no bitch i dont talk like this unless some fukker like u jives it outta me. while everyone else is scared to say what they think, my ass is blasting it on the loudspeaker. my relationships fail (the few i had since my 10 yr marriage ended less than 12 months ago but u seem so damn smart i bet u already knew that) because i dont takwe **** from NO BODY!! i will love a man to death but the minute he talks crap to me or lies to me whatever dumb stuff men do, his ass is out the door. i ended the relationship by CHOICE! i have no troubles putting my heart under my foot with men cuz where one walks away, another follows...im used to heartbreak and i know how to get over it. id rather be alone than lied to or played with.
and thats all i gotta say and if u dont like it, im loving it.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i have always asked myself could i wake to another white man again!!
then i think of the white men i have chosen in the past!
and it literaly makes me wanna vomit!
there was one i would have been with again which is my sons dad!!!
all the fooked up white men all seem to be northern men!!!
all the louisiana men i have been with never repulsed me at all!!
i dont care if its all mental but hey they make my stomach turn!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by manx:
[Confused] ya-nal yeg i wish the bloody search button worked on this bloody forum peeps.
i wanna see a pic of this creep !!

If you pm m.e. im sure she will have a picture of him somewhere
Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

quote:
no bitch i dont talk like this unless some fukker like u jives it outta me. while everyone else is scared to say what they think, my ass is blasting it on the loudspeaker. my relationships fail (the few i had since my 10 yr marriage ended less than 12 months ago but u seem so damn smart i bet u already knew that) because i dont takwe **** from NO BODY!! i will love a man to death but the minute he talks crap to me or lies to me whatever dumb stuff men do, his ass is out the door. i ended the relationship by CHOICE! i have no troubles putting my heart under my foot with men cuz where one walks away, another follows...im used to heartbreak and i know how to get over it. id rather be alone than lied to or played with.

Yeah Pothead, it's always the man's fault isn't it?

Although if you have constant "bad luck" with men, then perhaps the fault lies elsewhere?

To attract quality men, you need to be quality yourself.

And thats the damn truth. [Razz]

~Alistair

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
m.e. show me this dickheads pic plz!!!
show us all lets see how nasty he is!!!

--------------------

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

damn im sick.

ufffftzaaaaaa!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Yeah Pothead, it's always the man's fault isn't it?

Although if you have constant "bad luck" with men, then perhaps the fault lies elsewhere?

To attract quality men, you need to be quality yourself.

And thats the damn truth. [Razz]

~Alistair

i thought you had nothing else to say?
WHAT
DO
YOU
WANT ???

ew stalkers!
heres another freak that thinks they know someone from words on a screen. unless u walk a mile in ma shoes, shut up.

Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
see this is how stupid american men are:
today, my office is having a party at some fancy buffet lounge and we get to leave at 3 instead of 5 to go party it up there....well i dont wanna go. i dont dig partying with employees, esp. the ones here...i would much rather go home early to ma kid.

so i tell my american man boss, i cant make it and he says, well that will be 2 hours from your personal time or else u just dont get paid for it.

so i asked him, 'but if i attend i get paid for it right"/ he says ya.

so they will pay me to go get drunk with all the other freakoids here but wont pay me to just go home to my kid instead....

as the egyptians would say, 'ESSTUPID MOZZA FUKKA!'

grrrrrrrrowl!!!!!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
see this is how stupid american men are:
today, my office is having a party at some fancy buffet lounge and we get to leave at 3 instead of 5 to go party it up there....well i dont wanna go. i dont dig partying with employees, esp. the ones here...i would much rather go home early to ma kid.

so i tell my american man boss, i cant make it and he says, well that will be 2 hours from your personal time or else u just dont get paid for it.

so i asked him, 'but if i attend i get paid for it right"/ he says ya.

so they will pay me to go get drunk with all the other freakoids here but wont pay me to just go home to my kid instead....

as the egyptians would say, 'ESSTUPID MOZZA FUKKA!'

grrrrrrrrowl!!!!!

I used to get this too when I worked in UK, so many times I was the only one still at work rather than party with that lot, if they weren't paying me to go home then I would stay my work hours [Big Grin]
Ironborn
Member # 12020

quote:
ew stalkers!

Yeah thats it, I'm stalkin' ya baby!!

Actually, I'm looking right at you through your bedroom window right now..

You got some flab around your mid-section and some stretch marks, but nothing a few weeks on a treadmill and a trip to a dermatologist won't cure. [Big Grin]

~Alistair

Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
baby u wish that were true. quit looking at ur sister.
its haram.

Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
even if i did have flab and all that other crap u tried to hit me with but failed, alls i igotta say to u is be a man.

meat is for the man
bones are for the dog

so go fetch ur bone fido.

Ironborn
Member # 12020

quote:
baby u wish that were true. quit looking at ur sister.
its haram.

What is it with you and this incest thing?

See, thats what you get for hanging with Middle Eastern folk for too long [Razz]

Anyway, I'm out of here. I promise to leave you alone from now on Pothead.....even if you are a Pothead [Wink]

~Alistair

Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
brrruuuuuuuffff!!!!!!!! bowowowowowowow! woof woof?
maybe u would understand me better if i tried to speak beagle.

and damn straight im a pothead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
yal are killin my bladder here!!!

--------------------

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mysticheart - I have just read what you posted about m.e., yanal and the baby.

Do you think that you are so perfect that you can write so many personal details about someone elses life here on ES. Surely if she wanted to let everyone here to know then she would have written it herself. I am not agreeing with what this Yanal (YoungEgyptianGuy) has done but as we all know there is always two sides to every story.

I suggest Mystic before you start writing about others lives that you take a long hard look at your own and think about the mistakes you have made and probably are about to make.

Don't forget that some of us know personal information about you......would you like any of us to go ahead and post it here? I think not so think before you go ahead and divulge personal information about another on this forum.

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
quote:
brrruuuuuuuffff!!!!!!!! bowowowowowowow! woof woof?
maybe u would understand me better if i tried to speak beagle.

and damn straight im a pothead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoo hoo! Potheads UNITE!....where's my dimebag...? I need to fire the bowl up on this one! [Big Grin]
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sharm:
Mysticheart - I have just read what you posted about m.e., yanla and the baby.

Do you think that you are so perfect that you can write so many personal details about someone elses life here on ES. Surely if she wanted to let everyone here to know then she would have written it herself. I am not agreeing with what this Yanal (YoungEgyptianGuy) has done but as we all know there is also two sides to every story.

I suggest Mystic before you start writing about others lives that you take a long hard look at your own and think about the mistakes you have made and probably are about to make.

Don't forget that some of us know personal information about you......would you like any of us to go ahaead and post it here? I think not so think before you go ahead a divulge personal information about another on this forum.

Very true Miss Sharm. Good to see you around, hope everything is going well in your life. [Smile] Mabrook [Wink]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist Cake Girl:
Very true Miss Sharm. Good to see you around, hope everything is going well in your life. [Smile] Mabrook [Wink]

Thank you Alchemist Cake Girl - I am good, hope you are as well. Life is good at the moment [Smile]

Just read my post again and noticed all the spelling mistakes [Roll Eyes] Have now edited original post.
Moderators - can we please have a spell check function [Big Grin]

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gee I hate to be unkind or nasty but
MH has so many issues raging within her
self esteem issues as in she thinks she is
the best thing since sliced bread
she has no shame about posting all her marriages
and continues to back the wrong horses
I believe her alter egos get the best of her
with monotonus regularity
put it down to her being naive
I believe she is a walking timebomb and seriously needs time out
soz if I was harsh, but I believe u r on a collision course to nowher

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sharm:
Mysticheart - I have just read what you posted about m.e., yanal and the baby.

Do you think that you are so perfect that you can write so many personal details about someone elses life here on ES. Surely if she wanted to let everyone here to know then she would have written it herself. I am not agreeing with what this Yanal (YoungEgyptianGuy) has done but as we all know there is always two sides to every story.

Don't forget that some of us know personal information about you......would you like any of us to go ahead and post it here? I think not so think before you go ahead and divulge personal information about another on this forum.

That's the truth. [Wink]
For the record, my word would be self-sabotaging.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com