EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Describe MH in One Word! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Describe MH in One Word!
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Describe MH in one or two words, lets see how everyone sees her! Stupid, foolish, naive, pretender, selfish, greedy, boring,.....etc
Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heartbroken

Confused

Lost

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pothead_Barbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh come on now....everyone comes out lookin like a total jerk on forums and stuff cuz we can all say **** we keep inside ourselves in real life, but i doubt any of us are that bad here.

ilckh whatta turnoff...i havent seen this kinda question since i was battling it out with other hot girls in high school.
lol

Posts: 460 | From: philly | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unabashed-attention-seeker.
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can you pick one miffmiss just one or two words please so we can get to know the real MH!

--------------------
forum sharameet we khawalat we el operator m3rseen

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pothead_Barbie:
i havent seen this kinda question since i was battling it out with other hot girls in high school.

[Roll Eyes]

YEG, I would say the best thing is just to ignore, right now you are just feeding the beast.

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:

sashy you having problems with numbers love, thats 3 words [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried but i couldnt narrow it down. I think she is a lot of things at the moment because she has been hurt. None of us knows the real her and people get judged wrong when you only know snippets of stuff.

How would any of us feel if we logged on to find this post about ourselves and full of nasty, hurtful and personal comments. I for one would be really hurt.

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Ayisha, she hyphenated so that makes it one. [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sashyra8:

sashy you having problems with numbers love, thats 3 words [Big Grin] [/QUOTE

It was the only way to fully express that syndrome!!!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sashyra8:

sashy you having problems with numbers love, thats 3 words [Big Grin] [/QUOTE

It was the only way to fully express that syndrome!!!! [Big Grin]

LOL so true Sash
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i for one feel really uncomfortable with this thread [Frown]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
<How would any of us feel if we logged on to find this post about ourselves and full of nasty, hurtful and personal comments. I for one would be really hurt.>

Im sure we ALL have been hurt one time or another,but i would not feel what you say because i would never talk about personal stuff like she does in a board like this.I choose to do this talking with closer buddies and friends.

Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its enough now, got boring, lets move on
Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Me too can we delete it please. I really dont want her to see it. Its not nice. When she posts on her own thread and people comment that is her choice to keep coming back to update and face more but this is just cruel now.
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pothead_Barbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mental
Hospital?

i tried not to write it, but my hand took over lol!

Posts: 460 | From: philly | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

This thread is MH's last wake up call.
She is gonna see how everyone sees her and thinks of her and maybe that will help her change.

--------------------

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Yes,i admit is not the same to open one thread than if she opens it herself.
It would be nice if you delete it,YEG.

.....we can still continue on the other [Big Grin]

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
quote:
<How would any of us feel if we logged on to find this post about ourselves and full of nasty, hurtful and personal comments. I for one would be really hurt.>

Im sure we ALL have been hurt one time or another,but i would not feel what you say because i would never talk about personal stuff like she does in a board like this.I choose to do this talking with closer buddies and friends.

Me too but either she doesnt have friends she feels she can talk too or she thinks on here she might find at least one good friend who will understand.

Due to this site i have made 1 really good friend who i can talk too about stuff my friends at home just dont understand. Maybe thats what she hopes she will find.

kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

too late, i cant delete it!

--------------------

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by miffmiss:
quote:

Me too but either she doesnt have friends she feels she can talk too or she thinks on here she might find at least one good friend who will understand.

Due to this site i have made 1 really good friend who i can talk too about stuff my friends at home just dont understand. Maybe thats what she hopes she will find.

This friends or buddies can also be those special ones we have on our messengers online.I've had some of them for years,and fully trust them.But absolutely not on a public board that one does not even have to register to read!. [Roll Eyes]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YoungEgyptianGuy

yr a mean hatefull spiteful dickhead!!
no wonder no woman wants ya!!!
how is yr baby doing anyway?
ooops i forgot u dont know cas u dont give a damn!!
i hope one day that someone makes u feel lower then u already are u dirty bastard!!
im glad not all egyptian men are like u!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Yep i dont post too much any more cos i learnt my lesson but other people would rather not have those kind of close bonds.

So if this cant be deleted how about no one else writes on it and instead anyone who is uncomfortable with it tries to push it off the 1st page by adding a post to every other thread till its pushed off the page.

Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
waaaaait a minute
what did young. do??? he got a kid? with who?

young what did u do u baaad boy????
like really, i gotta know and u know why im askin loooool!

kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
YoungEgyptianGuy

i hope one day that someone makes u feel lower then u already are u dirty bastard!!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Smile]

Her girlfriend is going crazy lol

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by YoungEgyptianGuy:
quote:
YoungEgyptianGuy

i hope that girl sticks yr dick to the wall!!with child support!!!!
and u got it i am her girl friend!!

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another thread about MH??
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

quote:
quote:
quote:
YoungEgyptianGuy

i hope that girl sticks yr dick to the wall!!with child support!!!!
and u got it i am her girl friend!!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz]

Her girlfriend has officially lost her mind

m.e.
Member # 14680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m.e.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pothead_Barbie:
waaaaait a minute
what did young. do??? he got a kid? with who?

young what did u do u baaad boy????
like really, i gotta know and u know why im askin loooool!

Yes, he has a baby. One that he's never asked one word about. Have at him, PB.
Posts: 169 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
young...oh youngieeeeeeee

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

the rest, i will leave the rest to yalls imagination...

m.e.
Member # 14680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m.e.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't need an imagination...i know perfectly well what he's like...all yours!
Posts: 169 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
so u guys actually know him in person then?
m.e.
Member # 14680

i do.
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
i hear crickets chirping....ya thats what i thought.

i am afraid you have been a victim of a naughty egyptian guy who thinks its fun to tell an out of this world story to a bunch of old chickenheads like yalls are and watch how u pick at it.
and this is the perfect forum to do that at loooool!
egyptians love to play with peoples heads, and what better people to do it with than a bunch of gossipy gabby old ladies.

Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
ok let me work my scorpio investigative majic here......ahem....

m.e...i really never saw u around here. then all of a sudden, u pop into this thread talking as if you have been following it the whole time and the last time u posted ANYTHING other than what u just wrote here was on april 8th.
u gonna have to be smarter than that if you wanna play me...i always tell people, for every corner u think u can turn on me, im on the other side waitin for ya!

i smell a poser....whats ur other screen name sweetie? i know u have posted in this topic under another name.

m.e.
Member # 14680

I used to be a poster here, but not so much anymore. Ana Huna was my original name. Sorry, not a poser. People watched me get dragged through this forum by him and there are people that know I was pregnant and exactly by whom. People let me know when I'm being talked about on this forum, I don't have to follow it.
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
ya whatever, explain it to someone too stupid to do the math...
i got ur number.

nobody talked about u here, so dont try that.

m.e.
Member # 14680

lol...all you have to do is ask around here. i don't have to try to convince you...it's pretty common knowledge.
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
so how u know him then?
m.e.
Member # 14680

I spent a lot of last year in Egypt with him.
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
hmmmmmmmmm

SAY MA NAME BITCH!
looool!

Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
ya so did i and my sister and my brother and ya i think my mom did too.

shut up heifer.

m.e.
Member # 14680

I have nothing to prove. This is old news here.
walkingathinline
Member # 11504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkingathinline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Describe MH in one or two words, lets see how everyone sees her! Stupid, foolish, naive, pretender, selfish, greedy, boring,.....etc

HUMAN.
Posts: 422 | From: American living in Maadi, visiting in the States for awhile | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
like i care anyway.
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You really dont want to go down that road pothead, its a long and nasty one, dont get involved.
I hope all is going ok with you M.E, hope the baby is ok. Good luck

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
welcome back me havent seen ya much.where u been hiding?

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im here huni, busy working with the kids, my man is mostly here, or we are looking a downloaded movie.
I hope you are well tina, hugs

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for davieschristopher   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I just got out high school, and I feel as though I am back in it. Yeah, so I will leave this thread..... Or I will stay and watch the drama unfold. BTW, to get back on subject, I think MH is just 'confused' about what she really wants. It is ok, I have been there too, minus the kids. It will all get better.

--------------------
Peace Out Girl Scout

Posts: 409 | From: Iowa, United States | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com