EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » i hate you masryman (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: i hate you masryman
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*passes spliff to miffmiss*

*grabs it back and passes peace pipe*

*hides behind tree*

[Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*after 1 toke on the spliff miffmiss runs into the bushes to throw a whitey then spends the rest of the night eating crisps and chocolate*

I always was a lightweight, forget the peacepipe i need a bucket.

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lmao [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha you think i am joking. I was nicknamed whitey as a kid cos i couldnt handle it. haha.
A paracetomol knocks me out for 24 hours and red bull and pro plus have me swinging from the rafters.

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
*spikes miffmiss' English Breakfast tea with 2 cans of Red Bull to see if she swings from trees as well as rafters* [Big Grin]

--------------------

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
*wweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

Vic, vic, vic of the jungle friends of you and me, aaghhhhhhhhhh watch out for that tree

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by miffmiss:

Vic, vic, vic of the jungle friends of you and me, aaghhhhhhhhhh watch out for that tree

...I thought his name was George?!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
quote:

...I thought his name was George?!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
there's always one that will have to spoil a good fantasy [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
George is a much nicer name than Vic! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
haha i know but miffmiss of the jungle didnt fit with the song.

My 5 year old has a crush on george and wants a pet elephant called shep. The closer the move to Egypt comes the more she asks for one.

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a dog,she sat behind me but just had to leave the room, because she started to make throwing-up sounds. I always have thought she couldn't read, but now I'm doubting... [Smile]
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PeaceAtLast:
its just that i give unworthy people too many chances. serves me right being nice to someone who obviously dont deserve it.

as bitchity as you may all think I am, i have too soft of a heart...damn i mean, osama bin laden could walk up to me and ask to be my friend and I would probably say yes.

this is why i stayed in that BS marriage for so long...i forgive and love to easily.

That is what really count ...
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
I have a dog,she sat behind me but just had to leave the room, because she started to make throwing-up sounds. I always have thought she couldn't read, but now I'm doubting... [Smile]

Hahahahahahaha [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
*after 1 toke on the spliff miffmiss runs into the bushes to throw a whitey then spends the rest of the night eating crisps and chocolate*

I always was a lightweight, forget the peacepipe i need a bucket.

hay wheres minez??!!

wait, i smoked it last night.
never mind. [Razz] [Cool]

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com