EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » i hate you masryman (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: i hate you masryman
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that punk actually made me cry he made me so mad! i tried to see him from my own eyes instead of everyone elses and he ruined it.

boy you people must stab all of your friends in the back don't you?

no wonder you are all hated in the real world and have to come here and just to have someone to speak to.

fix yourselves than maybe the BS on this site would stop.

Ali, I will never think of you again, but tonight when you are off the computer and you are laying in bed all by yourself in the darkness and the quiet...you will surely be thinking of me and how you destroyed a friendship just so you can troll around here with all the other flunkies....people that couldnt give 2 shits to the wind if you lived or died.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stay calm PeaceAtLast, just log off and you will feel better.
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sherribaby
Member # 15378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sherribaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PEACE - smile. Remember just a forum really don't take it to heart. Sit a back read and enjoy, I have all evening. Just your giving everyone benefit of doubt, that makes you the goody.
Posts: 547 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:

Excellent post.
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it aint got nothin to do with ES or the internet even...it was going towards a personal friendship.
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
peace at last u never know what is better 4 u

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:

Excellent post.
VB tut tut !!
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
its just that i give unworthy people too many chances. serves me right being nice to someone who obviously dont deserve it.

as bitchity as you may all think I am, i have too soft of a heart...damn i mean, osama bin laden could walk up to me and ask to be my friend and I would probably say yes.

this is why i stayed in that BS marriage for so long...i forgive and love to easily.

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PeaceAtLast:

as bitchity as you may all think I am, i have too soft of a heart...damn i mean, osama bin laden could walk up to me and ask to be my friend and I would probably say yes.

Yes but would you be willing to help change his dialysis thingy?
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
if someone treated me well...and im not talking material sh*t, im talking from the HEART (which is the only thing that matters to me), I would do ANYTHING for them.

I would put that special person in my life on a pedestal so damn high they'd be able to see heaven in the distance.

Mohamed, is already there. He has done so much good for me...emotionally AND other ways. He comes to my crib, and I cook for him, and I wash his clothes and make them extra fluffy, and I give him hour long massages the moment he asks for them. Last time, he was laying on my sofa watching TV in his wife beater top and a pair of flannel pj bottoms and I made him some kick ass molokhia and it made me so happy sitting there watching him be comfortable in my home.

When I pull a cigarette out, I light one for him first and put it right in his mouth for him.
Last weekend we were in bed eating grapes and I made him lay on my lap and eat right from the stem as I held it.
All of this he gets because he smiles at me...because he does thoughtful things like bring me candy or whatever...because he looks at me in the rearview mirror and says, 'wow, you look gorgeous!'...because on our first date, he didn't push himself on me like every other bastard i went out with. He has respect. When he wanted to hold my hand, he asked me. When he wanted a kiss, he asked me. When we walk along the Hudson River in Brooklyn, we go down the path with my hand linked in his arm and he holds it with his other hand and I see this peaceful, loving look on his face like he is thinking, 'im the luckiest man on earth'. All of this he gets because he is decent, and for the first time, I can actually say that my lover is my best friend.

But men here think if they talk sh*t and wave their virtual zib in your direction, that's how they get that too, then they have question as to why they are always alone....Mohamed could teach them a few things.

sherribaby
Member # 15378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sherribaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PeaceAtLast - forgive and love away, never change who you are.
I'm new here but see a lot of BS written - step back a bit, tomorrows another day.
[Wink]

Posts: 547 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how can it be a personal friendship after 2 or 3 days.......
damn being yr trusting friend is easy!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peace, I will be your friend [Smile]

I have some knitting patterns we can share? And I made a lovely apple pie today, would you like the recipe?

We could start a womens circle, you would like that wouldnt you Peace?

Just going to fetch my Cliff Richard Cd's, I cant wait [Big Grin] [Wink]

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
tina...it dont take a week to make a friend.

get off the PC and go make some, you will find its not that hard.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a friend dont need one!!!
i was just asking cas he aint been here that long........
and it takes me yrs to trust someone to where i would cry if we stopped being friends...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey who can play guitar?

Lets form a circle, hold hands and sing Kum ba yar.

Can you feel the lurveeeeeeee?

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sherribaby
Member # 15378

Rate Member
Me and my mates sing kareoke.
Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Caterpillar:
Hey who can play guitar?

Lets form a circle, hold hands and sing Kum ba yar.

Can you feel the lurveeeeeeee?

NAH row row row ya boat dum de dum de dum...merrily merilly merilly merilly dum de dum de da
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Just because you dont know the words to kum ba yar !

If we do row row can we sway? I like swaying [Smile]

Member # 14517

Rate Member
feel the something ? rhythm start to play..dance with me .. make me sway la la la la [Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
kum ba ya my lord
kum ba ya.....

--------------------

Member # 14517

Rate Member
someones singin lord
kum ba ya ...

mangang
Member # 15126

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should never chat with anyone from here. Chat at your own risk.
Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny how you can belive this piece of rubbish,m i didnt and woulnt say nothing about you, i dont know you, why i waste my time, you have said terrible things to me, and upset me so much, its not nice to say this when i didnt and i swear on my life i didnt call you that things, but you rather belive an asshole that trys it on with every woman, and when they say no, he tries to get revenge and tell you rubbish i never said.
I hope you are happy at how upset i am.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trying to let 'm feel guilty, will be in vain, YR. They don't take any responsebility for their behaviour, and just laugh when you're telling them it made you upset.
Most wise thing to do is to take it all with an enormous grain of salt. You, for yourself, will know yourself better as they do, so just let it slide down, like rain on the feathers of a bird.
XX

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its not nice to be told i said something when i didnt, iff i did why i would say i didnt, why wouldnt i tell her to the computer screen, i dont have anything to say to PAL. Its horrible, i dont like all this.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, maybe PAL isn't even existing, ever thought about that? Maybe that imaginary nick just wants to upset you, and she succeeded in that.
We never will understand all the reasons why people behave in a certain way, while others don't like that...
But you never must let them come that far, that they influence your state of mind...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im sat here thinking WTF?

PAL you tell everyone how this forum has no effect on you, how you make friends with anyone thats kind to you, how when you click the top right X you dont think of anyone here, how WE are all sad muther fukkers with no life and you do this to YR and end up crying coz some moronass man duped on your 'friendship' and would rather believe some moron who is PMing everyone with obsceneties over someone who HAS shown you kindness and friendship in a REAL way. It just makes no sense.

YR, forget it love, everyone else here knows the truth. Seems PAL would rather believe any lying ass man above everyone else.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by manx:
someones singin lord
kum ba ya ...

Some ones crying lord
kum ba ya

I have the marshmellows on sticks ready for toasting on the fire

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
that punk actually made me cry he made me so mad! i tried to see him from my own eyes instead of everyone elses and he ruined it.

no wonder you are all hated in the real world and have to come here and just to have someone to speak to.

Ali, I will never think of you again, but tonight when you are off the computer and you are laying in bed all by yourself in the darkness and the quiet...you will surely be thinking of me and how you destroyed a friendship just so you can troll around here with all the other flunkies....people that couldnt give 2 shits to the wind if you lived or died.

.......and I thought this was the beginning of a beautiful friendship. [Big Grin]

PAL what goes around comes around, you were a right b*tch to Yorkie and Amr the night before last, you have nobody to blame but yourself. [Frown]

Maybe you should learn to pick your friends more wisely in the future.

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oooooooooohhhh Lord Kum ba yaaaaaaaaaa

*swaying gently by the firelight*

*blows kisses to caterpillar*

*hugs miffmiss*

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Ali
who the hell is Ali!
is masryman real name is Ali!!

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
im sat here thinking WTF?

PAL you tell everyone how this forum has no effect on you, how you make friends with anyone thats kind to you, how when you click the top right X you dont think of anyone here, how WE are all sad muther fukkers with no life and you do this to YR and end up crying coz some moronass man duped on your 'friendship' and would rather believe some moron who is PMing everyone with obsceneties over someone who HAS shown you kindness and friendship in a REAL way. It just makes no sense.

YR, forget it love, everyone else here knows the truth. Seems PAL would rather believe any lying ass man above everyone else.

well if you read this topic from the beginning you will plainly see that i wrote this thing has nothing to do with ES or the internet. i had words with lots of folks here b4 and i couldnt care less about it.

i am not even gonna explain it.

and yorkie, i am sorry for what I said to you. just i read what i read and i should have just kept my outh shut.

i was thinking last night, masryman is 7 years older than me and acts like he is younger than my 5 year old daughter...in fact we all been acting younger than her.

lets just knock it off now.

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
quote:

.......and I thought this was the beginning of a beautiful friendship. [Big Grin]

PAL what goes around comes around, you were a right b*tch to Yorkie and Amr the night before last, you have nobody to blame but yourself. [Frown]

Maybe you should learn to pick your friends more wisely in the future.

what goes around comes around where, in HERE??!! loooooool! again, this is a WEBSITE, not some place you actually drive to and walk in and make part of your daily routine.

he gained trust, then i realized that he cant be trusted because if the dude is from ES, he's a bum.

i tried to talk to himi about so many other things and all kept bringing up was ES, ES, fukking ES. i told him when we spoke outside of this gay ass forum, 'dude will you please stop talking about that dumb ass website and move onto something else?' and he just kept going and going and going...

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poor you.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Hi thereThis is very dirty and unacceptable, i thought you were talking to only me!________________________________________Posts: 3197 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006 masryman Member Member # 15463 posted 07 July, 2008 01:19 PM ________________________________________What? This is not dorty it is me and my girl friend________________________________________Posts: 136 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2008 yorkshire rose Member Member # 12072 posted 07 July, 2008 01:22 PM ________________________________________hheheheh Girlfriend. Hey masry you are a fool, she had been with a countless number of men and is nothing short of a whore. as for me, im done with you...byeee ________________

NOW TELL ME WHO IS LYING? THIS IS PART OF WHAT I READ AFTER HE SENT ME THE LINK TO HIS PM PAGE.

she sent him this then later on sends me a nice PM.

yorkshire rose

Member # 12072 posted 07 July, 2008 02:19 PM
hehheeh cool , well you just enjoy yourselfs, he sent me a pm wanting to chat, but i told him im married and there was no way, i cant have man friends, its not allowed, and i guess i wouldnt like it to iff hubby did it to me, but im so glad your having fun.

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
now why would he chat to you knowing you were married, but wouldnt talk to me because he thought i was married too at first?

if your husband dont like u having man friends, then why you so upset that masry man was talking to me "i thought you were only talking to me'

and if you cant have man friends, then why i have so many pm's from you to him in my possesion?

this is the true work of a lying ass cheating backstabber.
even I wouldnt go there. i wasn't gonna even go there with this ****, but after reading that you swear over your LIFE you didnt write these things, and i have proof that you did (i never listen to he said she said), and you still lied and lied to cover ur ass, that makes me crazy. if there is one thing in this world that rubs me the wrong way is a liar. i hate liars, and i ALWAYS catch them at it to. to me, lying is the most cowardly fukked up thing a person can do, and when its to me, then i get extremely offended like, you thinking in your damn head that im STUPID or something, and when im offended, i get mad and when I get mad, you need chains to hold my tongue back.

never cross a scorpio with lies.

...learn from the master, never EVER fukk around then be stupid enough to put in in writing....ass.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
im just flappergasted......

--------------------

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
ya me too tina...me fukking too.

anyway im out. i aint seen mess like this since i was in grade school. and the saad part is, all you people are older than ME and im here calling your lying asses out!

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
...and PS....why he referred to me as his girlfriend, i will never know. me and him made that lovey dovey topic up just to be funny. in fact we wee both on yahoo at the same time laughing and telling each other what to write.
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

i was thinking last night, masryman is 7 years older than me and acts like he is younger than my 5 year old daughter...in fact we all been acting younger than her.

Isn't your daughter supposed to be 9?
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
she will be 6 this month.

if she was 9 then i would have had her when i was 18 and im not into teenage pregnancies.

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
I swear i did not write this and he bloody knows this, hes made it up, i swear i dont talk like that at all. i swear, i have his conversations.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
come on now girlfriend. so he made all the little technical things and designed his own pm webpage to look just like the one here too?

boy you belong in egypt...you lie just as poorly as the rest of em'.

IM OUT.

u people make me sick.

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
I swear i did not call you anything, and im possitve he made that himself, he coppied my details and did it, cause iff i had a problem with you i would have told you myself, which i dont and certainly had no intetion to say those things, i donbt have a clue of who you sleep with, why will i lie.
I asked you iff he was a pal of yours cause to be honest after he tried it on with me, i waS WORRIED THAT HE MIGHT BE MOHAMED, thats why i asked you who he is. He knows i didnt call you that stuff, i dont see it at you being wht i said i called you, he made that stuff up, really and truelly i did not call you that stuff, im so pissed off cause i deleted his stuff of my profile and blocked him direct, now i lost my proof of wht i said, ask yourself why the hell im gonna go round calling you a whore ect when i know for sure, he would say it, and to be honest i dont know the guy and as wht i was thinking he might be your husband to be. i didnt even talk about him talking dirty, i swear, and i hate that im acussed of this, iff i said it, belive me i would tell you, really i would.
Hi thereThis is very dirty and unacceptable, i thought you were talking to only me! i did not write this, why the hell, i dont have a converstaion with him,
This is the first mail he sent:
_____Here is the message sent by masryman:

Subject: hi
--------------------------------------------------

hello

i saw your picture now ..You are sooooooooo sexy and really butiful. do you want to chat?

this is number 2________Here is the message sent by masryman:

iam unlucky :(

but again you are very butiful. i did not imagine you are so butiful but you are the butifulest girl in ES

belive me, i just told him i was married, and i said to him, i think you and pal are having a laugh

number 3Here is the message sent by masryman:

no she is not butiful like you and i dont like the way she talk now she show off herself and i dont think she is like you. Yu dont do it because you know you are butiful. i saw wedding and one more in red dress??

No she is nto butiful lik eyou..Are you really married? can we chat pease...really i like you alot

-------------------------------------------------- number 4 I said i hoped he would find a nice girl, but i didnt think he would have much chance on es as most of the girls were taken.

Here is the message sent by masryman:

thank you butiful .. i dont know what to say but iam sad. i wish i know before you married :(

you have sister?

After this i wished him luck but asked him not to write to me know more, then i blocked and deleted his mails. Im sorry i really want you to see my answers, im so sad is there a way i can get them back once deleted from a proflie,. Look i swear to god i didnt write those things, i seriously belive he took revenge as i turned him down and would not accept to chat, i have said a million times i didnt do it, now you may belive who you like, but i know im a good honest friend, simple and i would not say **** to someone i dont know.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for masryman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
you all write like this is real l ife...nooooooooooooooo we are internet fun hahahahahaahahahaha

hahahahahahahaha

fo2o bas2a ya sharameet

Posts: 218 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
you think its fun to lie over me, when you know i didnt call her these things, is that fun for you,, well not for me, cause you really upset me these days, over all this, poor you cant get a woman, now we all know why.
Hoiw can you even imagine a woman can want a sadamistic twat as you are.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for masryman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
only 1 thing is correct yorkshire rose from i tell you..only 1 thing is the right thing
Posts: 218 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Look i dont care wht you say, cause not one thing is right and you know it, you know you are the one who is bullshitting, cause i have nothing against peace, nothing, but you just want to cause sit with everyone around here, and i bet iff we ask them, they will agree, cause i dont do that, i come here have fun, read and write a bit, and go, but you just like to abuse people, and stir ****, and i did not and you know it, i was nice to you, and wished you luck, i certainly did not talk vulgar to you or talk bad about peace, not one word. Did i deserve all that **** for telling you i was married?

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com