EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Describe MH in One Word! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Describe MH in One Word!
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by encrypted:
quote:
Originally posted by Pothead_Barbie:
quote:
Originally posted by davieschristopher:
quote:
isnt it, and he tried it with me! i dont think my postings here make me look desperate, lonely stupid and crazy! so wtf he needs?! i dont need to lfy halfway around the world to get laid when i can just make a phone call! its a shame that he does!

its okay though,there are diseases out there and ****, and trust me i have a lot of friends who lost family cuz of aids.....u think that u know someone, then the next thing u know, u in the hopsital and ur kids are around u waiting for u to die all becuase you couldnt keep your business in your pants!
this guy gonna risk that just to get fukked? what a loser!!!!
i hope he fukken does get it too....serves him well.
but......being fair like i am...this is what happens when u do fly halfway around the country just to meet a guy and u end up gettin fukked, literally and end up with a kid. he is more wrong than she is, but no one in they right sense should go to a man so quickly...i mean im fast with my guy but i also have my own crib and he lives nearby so we are able to give it time without getting stuck in some 3rd world country if sh*t hits da fan.
if a person is surrounded by men and women, why they need the PC to find a mate? cuz they hiding something thats why!

Yes, I do say so myself. It is very sad to meet someone online. I wont lie, I met my girlfriend online, but we have met in person, and we have hit it off nicely. My mom likes her as well as my grandma. Now, my mom has Walid, granted, and I must say, he is a very nice man, from what I have talked to him. I am very happy for my mom. She hasn't just gotten up to go, neither has he. I believe if you base your life on it, that it is wrong. That is my opinion. It must be so sad to hide behind a computer screen to get a bang or two. It is unethical and pathetic, quite as such to kill an innocent baby (or to give one up aswell) and to see him/her or support that precious life. I love kids to death. I can't wait to have one, but I will have to. I want to be a all you can be dad! [Big Grin]
like its ok to meet online, but to take it to an extreme like i live here and this nigga he lives in damn africa! and iza gonna buy a 1200 dollar plane ticket and im gonna take off from work and set ma kids up with a sitter just to go meet his brown ass and get married then go back to my country and wait for his visa to approve and then finally make it real months later.
thats the weird crap im talkin bout.

Somethings are never funny.........
Its not okay when a ghetto/gangster uses her own venacular to describe what EU and British lasses have been remarking for years on ES?

So racism is only okay when it is expressed by Europeans and Brits but somehow even gangster chicks are supposed to know better?

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sharm:
Mysticheart - I have just read what you posted about m.e., yanal and the baby.

Do you think that you are so perfect that you can write so many personal details about someone elses life here on ES. Surely if she wanted to let everyone here to know then she would have written it herself. I am not agreeing with what this Yanal (YoungEgyptianGuy) has done but as we all know there is always two sides to every story.

I suggest Mystic before you start writing about others lives that you take a long hard look at your own and think about the mistakes you have made and probably are about to make.

Don't forget that some of us know personal information about you......would you like any of us to go ahead and post it here? I think not so think before you go ahead and divulge personal information about another on this forum.

That's the truth. [Wink]
For the record, my word would be self-sabotaging.

5th one with the same exact thoughts here. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sic Luceat Lux:
You women have horrible, and I do mean horrible, taste in men..

~Alistair

If more women would just put their man's dick in their mouth, they'd have a more immediate and accurate test to verify if he is worth her time.

He doesn't taste right throw him back. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:
quote:

~Alistair

If more women would just put their man's dick in their mouth, they'd have a more immediate and accurate test to verify if he is worth her time.

no mans dick will taste right
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
i dont spit or swallow thats just nasty!!

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
american men cant fukk for sh8t yo! egyptians tear ya up in bed, they take care of they women (of course every country has its share of freeloaders cheapskates and deadbeats...i think america tops the list for that cuz all men do here is make babies and split or make babies and are to damn lazy and stupid to get a real job.

Pothead, there are more men in America than there are people in Egypt.

If your experiences with American men have all been negative, then thats a reflection on YOU and your terrible tastes, and not on American men in general.

Besides, from what you've written on this forum, your relationships with Middle Eastern men don't appear to be much better.

Anyway, it doesn't matter to me at all who you date because I don't know you and you don't know me.

But, everytime I read threads like this, it just re-confirms my suspicion that a significant percentage of the women that post on E.S have all been in abusive relationships and are thus, damaged goods.

~Alistair

Damaged goods Alistair? [Confused] ....ouch.
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
encrypted
Member # 13625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for encrypted         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by encrypted:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by davieschristopher:
quote:
isnt it, and he tried it with me! i dont think my postings here make me look desperate, lonely stupid and crazy! so wtf he needs?! i dont need to lfy halfway around the world to get laid when i can just make a phone call! its a shame that he does!

its okay though,there are diseases out there and ****, and trust me i have a lot of friends who lost family cuz of aids.....u think that u know someone, then the next thing u know, u in the hopsital and ur kids are around u waiting for u to die all becuase you couldnt keep your business in your pants!
this guy gonna risk that just to get fukked? what a loser!!!!
i hope he fukken does get it too....serves him well.
but......being fair like i am...this is what happens when u do fly halfway around the country just to meet a guy and u end up gettin fukked, literally and end up with a kid. he is more wrong than she is, but no one in they right sense should go to a man so quickly...i mean im fast with my guy but i also have my own crib and he lives nearby so we are able to give it time without getting stuck in some 3rd world country if sh*t hits da fan.
if a person is surrounded by men and women, why they need the PC to find a mate? cuz they hiding something thats why!

Yes, I do say so myself. It is very sad to meet someone online. I wont lie, I met my girlfriend online, but we have met in person, and we have hit it off nicely. My mom likes her as well as my grandma. Now, my mom has Walid, granted, and I must say, he is a very nice man, from what I have talked to him. I am very happy for my mom. She hasn't just gotten up to go, neither has he. I believe if you base your life on it, that it is wrong. That is my opinion. It must be so sad to hide behind a computer screen to get a bang or two. It is unethical and pathetic, quite as such to kill an innocent baby (or to give one up aswell) and to see him/her or support that precious life. I love kids to death. I can't wait to have one, but I will have to. I want to be a all you can be dad! [Big Grin]
like its ok to meet online, but to take it to an extreme like i live here and this nigga he lives in damn africa! and iza gonna buy a 1200 dollar plane ticket and im gonna take off from work and set ma kids up with a sitter just to go meet his brown ass and get married then go back to my country and wait for his visa to approve and then finally make it real months later.
thats the weird crap im talkin bout.

Somethings are never funny.........
Its not okay when a ghetto/gangster uses her own venacular to describe what EU and British lasses have been remarking for years on ES?

So racism is only okay when it is expressed by Europeans and Brits but somehow even gangster chicks are supposed to know better?

Yo bitch, what's shakin!
Posts: 147 | From: Auto's World | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sharm:
Mysticheart - I have just read what you posted about m.e., yanal and the baby.

Do you think that you are so perfect that you can write so many personal details about someone elses life here on ES. Surely if she wanted to let everyone here to know then she would have written it herself. I am not agreeing with what this Yanal (YoungEgyptianGuy) has done but as we all know there is always two sides to every story.

I suggest Mystic before you start writing about others lives that you take a long hard look at your own and think about the mistakes you have made and probably are about to make.

Don't forget that some of us know personal information about you......would you like any of us to go ahead and post it here? I think not so think before you go ahead and divulge personal information about another on this forum.

First off i didnt put anything on here that she didnt already state on here before about what happened between them. She had already posted that he had beaten her and all that other stuff. and she herself came on this thread and mentioned that he had not yet asked about his baby so dont go judging me saying that i am saying stuff that maybe she didnt want others to know. Everything i said are things that she had already put on here.
For another, i dont hide things about myself, pretty much what people know about me outside the forum everyone in the forum also knows, just each person has their own perception of it.

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't care about that woman and whatever she is saying! 'cause simply i don't know her! maybe she is thinking i am someone else! i wonder how many times did she accuse other guys on ES! i am sure she has a history of that!

I just wonder how can you believe anything anyone says online and consider it as a fact while you never saw this person before in real life or see a proof for what they are saying!

What if i said that i nailed Hilary Clinton last year! will you believe me! i can claim that I slept with this or that, will you believe me!

Anyone can make up stories about anyone! its not hard to do that! is it!

Like Miss Sharm said, by the way MS great post and well said, there is always 2 sides for a story, it's one word against the other.

And i am also wondering, did i mention or talk about this "m.e." in any of my posts because she said that that the reason she came out from her shell was being told by her friends, which i guess is "MH" since she is talking on her behalf as if she is her lawyer, that someone is talking about her.

Just check all my posts and you will realize that this is nothing but part of her big lie on ES members.

I didn't mention her in any of my posts because simply i didn't even know that this "m.e." exists!

Life taught me that some people are so smart so they can pretend, act and chose the right words to have the best effect on others to make them believe anything they are saying.

We all see this kind of people at work, at college, in the streets even in the movies everyday.

Please check all my posts and you will realize that this "m.e." is a liar i did not mention her in any of my previous posts, so why did she come here at this time!!

Another member said that her last post was on April 7th i guess, all of a sudden she is here on May and posting like crazy! and the same member said that this "m.e." must be having another accounts on ES and might be posting with different names.

Back to MH, You remember when she came here crying and accusing Momen of being liar, cheater and unfaithful, everyone here started making fun of Momen and calling him names and laughing at him calling him idiot and took MH's side, while after a while we all realized that MH is not as decent, stable and wise as we all thought she was and i think 90% of ES members know by now why did Momen changed his mind in living with her and leaving Egypt, i think this man wasn't using her at all, if he wanted to use her he could have gone to the states, stayed at her house, ate her food, used her for sex, taken her money ....etc till he acquires his green card and then throw her like a rotten apple.

Why is she so pissed off at him! i still don't get it! Maybe she wants to be used!

Before you believe anyone here and consider what is said a fact, try to ask for a proof or see the person who is talking with your own eyes in real life and see how they act and think and listen to the other side and get to know him in real life before you run to conclusions that 99% will be wrong.

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

For God's sake Sono, semen is for making babies!!

It ain't food! [Razz] [Big Grin]

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:

OK Gold let me explain myself before I'm crucified [Wink]

I did not really mean "abused women" persay. It's more complicated than that.

I meant previously abused women that are now unable to enter into a stable, healthy long term relationship with a man no matter how many times they try.

Lets get real here.

Experiencing chronic abuse is similar to being raped in a way, although not nearly as traumatic.

I've met some women in my life that have suffered abuse, whether psychological and or physical, and rarely are they NOT permanently affected in some manner.

Thats what I meant by damaged goods.

It's a crude term perhaps, but it still remains true.

The fact is, that only the strongest women can successfully resist the effects of chronic abuse, and remain themselves without becoming tainted by it.

The majority of people (men and women both) are weak minded however, so.....need I say more?

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m.e.
Member # 14680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m.e.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by YoungEgyptianGuy:
I don't care about that woman and whatever she is saying! 'cause simply i don't know her! maybe she is thinking i am someone else! i wonder how many times did she accuse other guys on ES! i am sure she has a history of that!

I just wonder how can you believe anything anyone says online and consider it as a fact while you never saw this person before in real life or see a proof for what they are saying!

What if i said that i nailed Hilary Clinton last year! will you believe me! i can claim that I slept with this or that, will you believe me!

Like Miss Sharm said, by the way MS great post and well said, there is always 2 sides for a story, it's one word against the other.

And i am also wondering, did i mention or talk about this "m.e." in any of my posts because she said that that the reason she came out from her shell was being told by her friends, which i guess is "MH" since she is talking on her behalf as if she is her lawyer, that someone is talking about her.

Just check all my posts and you will realize that this is nothing but part of her big lie on ES members.

I didn't mention her in any of my posts because simply i didn't even know that this "m.e." exists!

Life taught me that some people are so smart so they can pretend, act and chose the right words to have the best effect on others to make them believe anything they are saying.

We all see this kind of people at work, at college, in the streets even in the movies everyday.

Please check all my posts and you will realize that this "m.e." is a liar i did not mention her in any of my previous posts, so why did she come here at this time!!

Another member said that her last post was on April 7th i guess, all of a sudden she is here on May and posting like crazy! and the same member said that this "m.e." must be having another accounts on ES and might be posting with different names.

Back to MH, You remember when she came here crying and accusing Momen of being liar, cheater and unfaithful, everyone here started making fun of Momen and calling him names and laughing at him calling him idiot and took MH's side, while after a while we all realized that MH is not as decent, stable and wise as we all thought she was and i think 90% of ES members know by now why did Momen changed his mind in living with her and leaving Egypt, i think this man wasn't using her at all, if he wanted to use her he could have gone to the states, stayed at her house, ate her food, used her for sex, taken her money ....etc till he acquires his green card and then throw her like a rotten apple.

Why is she so pissed off at him! i still don't get it! Maybe she wants to be used!

Before you believe anyone here and consider what is said a fact, try to ask for a proof or see the person who is talking with your own eyes in real life and see how they act and think and listen to the other side and get to know him in real life before you run to conclusions that 99% will be wrong.

Knock it off. Everyone knows exactly who you are. Interesting how you ignored my other posts until now. You said everyone should just stop replying on the other thread, yet you opened your own thread to talk more about MH...you also said you were leaving.

Funny how everyone that says something you don't like is 'crazy.' I don't live for drama like you do. No one hears much from me ever, so I'm hardly crazy. Do what you say for once! Just go then!

Posts: 169 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alistair.

Alistair

Alistair

Maybe you are right

Maybe you're not

Maybe eventually these damaged goods will just stop feeling, good OR bad, maybe they will turn it inwards and onto themselves or maybe they will lose faith in decent people or maybe they will jsut turn the 'damage' into hate...

who knows, maybe all of it combined

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont have anything else to say to this m.e. and i dont want even to talk to her so i will just repeat ehat i said earlier.

I don't care about this "m.e." and whatever this "m.e." is saying! 'cause simply i don't know her! maybe she is thinking i am someone else! i wonder how many times did she accuse other guys on ES! i am sure she has a history of that!

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m.e.
Member # 14680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m.e.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all smoke and mirrors with you, as always. If you want to prove who you are, go on cam for someone here. My bet is that you won't!

I am posting like crazy? Watch out! I have a whopping NINE posts! lol

Keep repeating yourself, no one listens anyway.

Posts: 169 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

This "m.e." needs help lol
[Big Grin] [Razz]
I won't reply to her posts anymore because she doesnt seem to understand what i say!
I will just ignore her posts! Maybe she will start accusing some other guys in here in a while!

Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't want to get in the middle of this weird conversation [Confused] just want to say this to m.e.;
I hope your baby is doing fine. [Smile] Take good care of him.

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m.e.
Member # 14680

quote:
This "m.e." needs help lol
[Big Grin] [Razz]

Yep, like I said. Thanks for proving my point.

And thanks, desertgirl. He's is doing really well. [Smile]

Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pothead_Barbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

~Alistair

hay speak for urself loool i always give my man good head. he dont even need to ask.
but as for the love juice loool, when i feel his joinz start to get really hard all of a sudden then i know he is ready to let loose and i pull off.
or i will crank the heat up real high and give him a massage all over that ends up in a good rubdown of a particular arera;)

us women gotta take care of our mens in bed, im not that type that just lays on my back the whole time. it usually starts with me on the bottom, then i push him off and hop on top, then ill go down on him a little, then i hop back on then we switch to doggy where i make him pull my hair omg wtf, lemme shut up!
and smacking the ass..thats always good:)

note: i said, MY MAN< not any man. loooo!

Posts: 460 | From: philly | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a detailed description [Big Grin] .
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

quote:
quote:
quote:

~Alistair

hay speak for urself loool i always give my man good head. he dont even need to ask.
but as for the love juice loool, when i feel his joinz start to get really hard all of a sudden then i know he is ready to let loose and i pull off.
or i will crank the heat up real high and give him a massage all over that ends up in a good rubdown of a particular arera;)

us women gotta take care of our mens in bed, im not that type that just lays on my back the whole time. it usually starts with me on the bottom, then i push him off and hop on top, then ill go down on him a little, then i hop back on then we switch to doggy where i make him pull my hair omg wtf, lemme shut up!
and smacking the ass..thats always good:)

note: i said, MY MAN< not any man. loooo!

This post must be rated R lol
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

american men cant fukk for sh8t yo!

WHAT A LOAD OF BS, Peace!!! [Mad]

You claim that you can only go with Arab looking men and you got married with 18 or even earlier since you said in one post yesterday on this thread:

quote:
my relationships fail (the few i had since my 10 yr marriage ended less than 12 months ago

The other day you claimed you would be 26.5 so I really can't get the math straight with you.

But it just lets me wonder why would you say such a crap of American men that they don't know how to f*ck. American men come in all colors and sizes and I believe it depends on the individual and the circumstances.

So how much experience did you make in the past with American men in the sack???

And it's also BS that American men are not circumsized because most of them are.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:

sure is!! [Eek!] [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:

sure is!! [Eek!] [Big Grin]
[Big Grin]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Extremly detailed Pothead but god i laughed my ass off. im still laughin

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

YR
Do you think it ok to post those details on ES?

--------------------
forum sharameet we khawalat we el operator m3rseen

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well shes going to whtever, and yes i do have a sense of humour,I did find it rather funny,
i wouldnt talk about my sex life here, i would be shot iff i did to say the least.
but i guess pothead is pothead, nothing gonna stop her for sure.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
unfortunately~
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ES Stinks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pothead is really trying to promote the Western Woman stereotype with that kiind of post. It's kind of sickening. If i wanted to read that kind of stuff there are sites that cater to it. What's it got to do with Egypt.

Oh, I guess cuz her "man" is Egyptian. I wonder if he knows or cares how she talks on here.

Ok, waiting for the typical Pothead flame. Nice clean words and everything.

Posts: 256 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I meant previously abused women that are now unable to enter into a stable, healthy long term relationship with a man no matter how many times they try.

Lets get real here.

Experiencing chronic abuse is similar to being raped in a way, although not nearly as traumatic.

I've met some women in my life that have suffered abuse, whether psychological and or physical, and rarely are they NOT permanently affected in some manner.

The fact is, that only the strongest women can successfully resist the effects of chronic abuse, and remain themselves without becoming tainted by it.

The majority of people (men and women both) are weak minded however, so.....need I say more?

~Alistair

The term is crude yet most of what you say is true. I disagree with not being able to enter into a long term relationship. I think its like a precious treasure. The seeker of great wealth just has to dig a little deeper to find something of such high value. A bit harder work but the reward is great. [Wink] [Razz]
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
well shes going to whtever, and yes i do have a sense of humour,I did find it rather funny,
i wouldnt talk about my sex life here, i would be shot iff i did to say the least.
but i guess pothead is pothead, nothing gonna stop her for sure.

Pothead is not Pothead!!
She is a liar and she was posting here with other nicknames, the picture on her profile is fake and she is not the one she is saying she is

I bet she is fat, lonely, sick, old and unstable woman. Lack of sex and lack of friends in real life are bringing her down and no one gives her any attention so she decided to use that pic and post sexy posts to get some attention from men, that attention that she doesn't get in real life
I think "m.e." is Pothead!

kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

quote:
quote:

Lets get real here.

~Alistair

Well said Alistair,
I think this "Pothead_Barbie", who might be the same person as "m.e.", is suffering from this, she is not acting like a normal woman, she is adding weird picture to her profile saying it's hers and then posting about sex!

kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

By the way when i started this thread, i just wanted everyone to describe MH by one word cause MH has been posting here on daily basis about her personal life and she has told us every single detail in her life! so i was sure that every ES member has an opinion about this weird woman who is getting married 5 times a day and almost 50% of men in America have fallen for her!

But because she is has no self esteem at all she freaked out, she knew that everyone will see her dumb, lost, stupid, foolish, craves attention,....etc she was so confident that everyone sees her in a bad way so she didn't want them to talk instead she started arguing with me and calling me names and trying to change the direction of this thread, she even asked one of her friends to get a new nickname and start another thread using my name to grab the attention from this thread cause she was so uncomfortable with people telling her how they see her!
So obvious MH!
Opps i didn't describe you yet!
I think you are Selfish and Greedy
You want to know why!
I will tell you...

1- you don't care about your kids, they are not your first priority, you keep searching for a man desperately and totally forget about your kids. "selfish"

2- You didn't care or respect momen's feelings and decision, you were so pissed off when he decided that you are not the right woman for him and that he would rather stay in Egypt than being in America with a woman like you"we all know why by now LOL", you just wanted him to come to you cause you are greedy and you don't care for any one's opinion and don't respect others choices. "greedy"

Momen was right not to be with you, he made his choice and i wish him luck

We all owe him an apology, most of the people here made fun of him at first and called him a names but i think they know by now that he has done the right thing leaving this woman and staying in Egypt.

Good luck Momen in your life, if you are still reading ES cause i know its some kind of addiction LOL.

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just one thing b4 i go on my jollies.
YEG u r a bloody moron!!
nobody cares or wants ur points of view, do as you promised and LEAVE!!!

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ES Stinks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YEG, STOP ridiculing MH, you know nothing about this woman. She is kind, and sweet, I met her in person. And she was in love with Momen. And if he didnt want to be with her he had plenty of time to tell her b4 she went to all the trouble and expense of filing papers for him. She simply made a mistake, and I think most adults looking for love in their lives have done it.

And for your information just because a woman doesn't look like a model, doesn't make her lonely, desperate, and unlovable.

I don't look like a model, and any man would be lucky to have me. Because I'm kind, and I have a good heart. And I don't act or live like a whore. My husband loves me to pieces, and treats me like I'm the most beautiful woman in the world.

If you had ever been in a "REAL" relationship, and really been in love you would know that.

Love and committment and respect are what makes the sex good, fun and sweet. So lay off the looks, and lay off people you know nothing about.

I don't know if your the guy they say you are, but the way you rant and rave about other people on here I wouldn't doubt it at all.

Posts: 256 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
By the way when i started this thread, i just wanted everyone to describe MH by one word cause MH has been posting here on daily basis about her personal life and she has told us every single detail in her life! so i was sure that every ES member has an opinion about this weird woman who is getting married 5 times a day and almost 50% of men in America have fallen for her!

wow not bad for someone who has only been here 2 months! you must have spent a LOT of time reading up on MH in that 2 months. [Wink]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats because he has been on here all along, as Yanal and many other names, Thank you hesmydream, you are a wonderful person and i hope all works out well for you..

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the story about ME and YEG is true, how IRRESPONSIBLE man he is and so disguisting if it true!!!. Can he think how IF the same story will happen to his sister or to his niece someday?
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

But because she is has no self esteem at all she freaked out, she knew that everyone will see her dumb, lost, stupid, foolish, craves attention,....etc she was so confident that everyone sees her in a bad way so she didn't want them to talk instead she started arguing with me and calling me names and trying to change the direction of this thread, she even asked one of her friends to get a new nickname and start another thread using my name to grab the attention from this thread cause she was so uncomfortable with people telling her how they see her!
So obvious MH!
Opps i didn't describe you yet!
I think you are Selfish and Greedy
You want to know why!
I will tell you...

1- you don't care about your kids, they are not your first priority, you keep searching for a man desperately and totally forget about your kids. "selfish"

2- You didn't care or respect momen's feelings and decision, you were so pissed off when he decided that you are not the right woman for him and that he would rather stay in Egypt than being in America with a woman like you"we all know why by now LOL", you just wanted him to come to you cause you are greedy and you don't care for any one's opinion and don't respect others choices. "greedy"

We all owe him an apology, most of the people here made fun of him at first and called him a names but i think they know by now that he has done the right thing leaving this woman and staying in Egypt.

Good luck Momen in your life, if you are still reading ES cause i know its some kind of addiction LOL.

Sssst...

Better if Momen complains or angry here and why should grumphy YEG talks a lot and so busy here? I think he will get his menstruation hihihihihi

Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hey, YEG, if you like... you can date him. [Big Grin]

Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
quote:

... if you are still reading ES cause i know its some kind of addiction LOL.

What kind of tongue you have YEG? can anybody get married 5 times a day? I never heard that before.

Reading ES is good to get any info, if it is so addicted, why are you still here? even you laugh aloud !!! 3ayib.

Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
for ME, show us his pic, maybe I could see him around Cairo, and will tell all girls not to get involved with him in any kind of relations.
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with YEG on this one, pot calling the kettle black. MH you might not like what he does/did (if it is even him) but you hardly have room to talk. Go home and clean your own house first.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
I havent abandoned my children, I know what they are doing and where they are, they know where i am at all times and are able to reach me if i am not with them. I have not beaten them or tried to kill them before they were born.
OHH i am so terrible, i left them for a month 2 times a year, left them 2 phone numbers to reach me on, called them every day, read little one stories over the phone while gone for her bed time.. yes i am so horrible. My only mistake was trying to love or be loved by someone, trusting them with my heart and hoping to be a family with them as well. But hey, trust and love are such bad examples huh? I CAN BE ALONE AND ON MY OWN, i am not a weak person, however, I DONT WANT TO BE ALONE, so therefore i choose to move on instead of sitting and crying over what is lost. I still stand by what i have said previously, for me, life lived alone is meaningless, so i wont start my future with loving this man, so what, perhaps with respect for eachother and sharing our lives together love will come. We already respect each other. I trust Allah, things will fall into place.
As for my children, i talk with them constantly, i ask what is going on with them, i ask what they think, i talk talk talk. I am not always their friend, most times not, I am their mother not their best friend so of course they have issues where they dont like me much sometimes, that is normal. However, any time they need anything, if they just need to talk and it doesnt matter the subject they come to me. And in regards to my daughter and her boyfriend,, hmm, do you not see that it is better for him to be around my house and her fathers house so that we can know him very well, supervised instead of them off running around and sneaking? This way they are always with a parent, they arent off sneaking and doing things they shouldnt, and actually her boyfriend and her like spending time with me. He is always bringing a movie and saying hey mom, come watch movie with us, he hugs me and tells me love you mom... he was also the first one to wish me happy mothers day by sending me a musical text. But hey, i must be a horrible mom for my children and my daughters boyfriend to want to and like spending time with me yes? by the way, they are completely supportive of this new guy. They say mom, just be happy, no matter what.

--------------------

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Yes, they know where you are at all times, that is part of the problem. [Roll Eyes] Your romances with all of the men you have had come in and out of your life and your keeping your children 'up to date' on all of them, involving them in such adult situations and discussions, making sure they know how you feel about this or that or what really happened. They are still children. They are NOT your friends and you think you don't treat them like friends when they know all of these aspects of your life? [Roll Eyes]

As far as your daughter's boyfriend, that's your business. Many women allow their daughter's to have boyfriends, I don't know many 'practicing, covering, praying and fasting muslim women' who do that...but hey, if you want to be a cafeteria Muslim that's your business. You can take the high road with 'letting them choose it for themselves' all you want, rationalization is rampant on ES these days.

No, you didn't abandon them physically, just emotionally. That is what I mean. You don't see it yet because you think they want you to be be 'happy no matter what'. You fail to recognize it isn't YOUR time to be happy anymore, it is theirs. If you were a more thoughtful person you might put your love escipades on hold for a few years, allow them to grow up and then start your world-wide search again and galavant around with one after another as you choose.

Your thinking that because you left them for a month (and left the phone numbers to contact you...go Mystic) two times a year (umm, that's two months)...what is that? You left your kids for two months each year...do the math. That's a lot especially if you have a younger child. They don't understand that mommy is desperately seeking love with a new guy and they just 'have to wait again', they think mommy would rather be with anyone else she just met than them. That's the truth. You might not see that clearly now but I fear one day you will.

Again, I wouldn't bring it up except you seemed to have attacked this guy in such a way while I'm sitting here thinking how screwed up your perception seems to be. He's such a bad horrible guy if he did a woman wrong but you screw up the lives of your own children and sit here trying to justify it (after being warned time and time again) and you're ok because 'at least you didn't abandon them' ??

Ummm, I'm sure that logic makes sense on your planet~
[Roll Eyes]

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
As far as your daughter's boyfriend, that's your business. Many women allow their daughter's to have boyfriends, I don't know many 'practicing, covering, praying and fasting muslim women' who do that...but hey, if you want to be a cafeteria Muslim that's your business. You can take the high road with 'letting them choose it for themselves' all you want, rationalization is rampant on ES these days.

SHE isnt muslim and i wont force her to live by muslim rules. Just as she doesnt force me to be christian.

As for emotionally, hmm sitting with them as they talk to me about something bothering them isnt emotional support? Me putting things off, that isnt what is best, what is best is to have a man in the home helping to provide for us, and being an example to them, instead of their father being the only example. I always make sure they are happy, but sometimes them getting what makes them happy isnt what is best and isnt going to happen. They know i dont love this man, and im sorry but being open and honest with my children is what is best, even the therapist that we saw a couple years ago said that. Hiding things and lying is always bad, better to be direct and honest so whatever you think. My children dont view my leaving as not wanting to be with them or wanting to be with someone more than them, they see it as mom works all the time to provide for them and give them things so its time for mom to enjoy something. My children are wonderful children, they seem to understand things better than alot of adults.

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"They know i dont love this man, and im sorry but being open and honest with my children is what is best, even the therapist that we saw a couple years ago said that."

MH, that is such a sad statement. Why would you stick with a man you don't love? It is also not fair to him. Does he knows? Don't you wanna be honest to him too? And what will it show to your children? To be in a loveless relationship? This is so not a healthy way to teach them.

I think you seriously should step back from trying to cling on to ANY man, be single for a while, focus on other things in life and if you are not looking for love it will eventually happen somewhen and be grateful when it does.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
"They know i dont love this man, and im sorry but being open and honest with my children is what is best, even the therapist that we saw a couple years ago said that."

MH, that is such a sad statement. Why would you stick with a man you don't love? It is also not fair to him. Does he knows? Don't you wanna be honest to him too? And what will it show to your children? To be in a loveless relationship? This is so not a healthy way to teach them.

I think you seriously should step back from trying to cling on to ANY man, be single for a while, focus on other things in life and if you are not looking for love it will eventually happen somewhen and be grateful when it does.

You are so right in this TL.
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:

"what is best is to have a man in the home helping to provide for us, and being an example to them, instead of their father being the only example. "

I have to disagree with you here, Children need stability. They dont need any man to come into their house just so there is a man there. YOU need that, not them. This is why people say that you always put your needs first

"they see it as mom works all the time to provide for them and give them things so its time for mom to enjoy something. "

So basically what you are saying is that your kids have come to know and accept that THEY are not enough for you, you have made them GRATEFUL for the fact that you work and provide for THEM, most mums dont need two months a year away from their kids to enjoy their life, in fact for many that would be awful

You also said somewhere that when you ask your kids they say 'do what makes you happy mum', that is a classic response from a child who either doesn't know what else to say or has seen their mum so upset over things beyond their control, or has just come to accept that you do what makes YOU happy anyway.

I am curious what do you WANT them to say exactly? 'no I would rather you wouldnt bring a strage man into the house mum because I heard on the news yesterday how a little girl was molested'

You say how your children understand things more than some adults, I would argue that you like to think this because they DO NOT think like adults, and that is why you are happy to run all your ADULT life decisions by them, so that you get the immature answers that you want

How much more of YOUR life and YOUR responsibilities do you want to burden them with?

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

TL, I would be willing to bet that most people in the world are in loveless relationships. Sad but true. Anyway, there are different degrees of love and its not always so easy to find. Ive known of two men who told me that they fell in love with their wife after marriage.

I have also met two separate people who told me that relationships that they had where they were "in love" never turned out good. The girl said that she always fell in love with the wrong type man. So they each went in a different direction that worked for them.

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Kabreeta
Member # 10071

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kabreeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um this exchange is disturbing to read. However, this fear of being single is not unique to MH. There are plenty of women out there who will attach to the "next guy" for fear of being single. It's quite sad really.
Posts: 126 | From: New York | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com