EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Marriage of US Citizens to Egyptians as of April 10, 2007 (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Marriage of US Citizens to Egyptians as of April 10, 2007
alma37
Member # 11314

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alma37         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They don't look like Meg Ryan, and it IS often an act of desperation.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hopefloats Always
Member # 4693

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hopefloats Always     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They will not let you marry
They will take copies of your info turn you away no matter what you say
you will see so sad

--------------------
Brenda

Posts: 73 | From: United States | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hopefloats Always
Member # 4693

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hopefloats Always     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egypt will accept cyprus?
I dont know more dead ends

--------------------
Brenda

Posts: 73 | From: United States | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are countries where you are able to marry within a short time. I`m not quite familiar to this subject, but Las Vegas and Gretna Green were famoud for it.( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gretna_Green)
However, the US and Scotland are not free to enter for an Egyptian man. So, it will be like searching for a destination that is free to enter, and offer the possibility to marry in a short time.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Marriage

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WithAllMyHeart:
I dont know what to do anymore. I am a US Citizen and my fiance is egyptian. The sworned statement stating that I am "free to marry" has been suspended by the US Embassy in Cairo. The Ministry of Justice stated that without that statement that I could not get married. Does anyone have any idea what I can do?

Don't marry. Egyptians marry Americans so they can come into the country. He probably already have a wife.
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shahrzaad
Member # 13580

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shahrzaad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bettyboo so why do you come to this posting??? Curious here... If you are not egyptian, or married to one or want to marry one why would you bother reading this??
Posts: 156 | From: USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hopefloats Always
Member # 4693

Rate Member
good answer shahrzaad

--------------------
Brenda

shahrzaad
Member # 13580

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shahrzaad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cyprus will work... if you meet the requirements to get a visa to Cyprus and have the time and money it does work. But you must remember that is where the K3 will have to be filed and the interview. So, the original marriage is costly but the return trips will add up too. The good side of aa K3 in Cyprus shows that your mid-eastern husband is able to get a visa outside of Egypt. The downside (according to some attornies) is that it may be taken by the embassy as a "desparation" move. I plan to marry in Cyprus and live in Egypt. Someday I might want to move back to the states.
Posts: 156 | From: USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redsilk46
Member # 13692

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for redsilk46   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since Egypt will not marry, you might want to check out Tunisia, Cyprus and Italy. All 3 look like they MAY be possibilities. For Italy www.slowdreams.com has answers and you can check the Embassies in those other countries.
Posts: 5 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nama1
Member # 13792

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nama1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello All! I didn't read this crap until yesterday about not being able to get married, and I'm getting married in three weeks. Yucks! However, so now is it possible I can have a religious ceremony and apply for a K-1 visa for my spouse?

Also, can someone tell me if people still get married at Al-Azhar?

Has anyone tried the K-1 thing already? I mean going to Italy, Cyprus etc., is not a good thing for either of us and frankly I don't want to do it. I just would like to finally get married to my man. It's been over 5 years. Surely America is trying to work with this situation, but in the mean time do they expect us not to marry at all? What's the real information on the K-1 visa? Did they hire more people to deal with them? How long does a K-1 visa take to process anyway?

Posts: 5 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, you can have a religious marriage and do a K1 later. Just be sure to remind your husband that in the gov't eyes you're still only engaged.

K1s can take anywhere from 8-12 mos. (or more)...similar to a K3. They don't hire more ppl to deal with them. The consulate in Cairo is a confusing one. They seem to change procedures rather quickly.

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nama1
Member # 13792

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nama1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Mother War! What I need to know now is do I submit my religious marriage certificate with the K-1 Visa application? America is fairly reasonable, so, I'm assuming they would accept the religious marriage certificate as evidence that we have meet in the two years as required.

Instead of talking about who not to marry on this post, I would appreciate if we kept our personal feeling aside, and focus this thread on helping each other solve problems.

Egyptians are like anyone other group of people; you have good and bad.

Desperate is not a word to describe people in this modern times lady. The world is revolving nicely, people meet in varies ways doesn't make them desperate. If you went to a bar, nightclub, and meet the love of your life, does that make you desperate? No it doesn't. One never knows where you would find love. Since we don't know each other personally and we don't know one another personal situation. I would stop the personal attacks. This thread is to help us help each other. Also, you never know who is reading these post. A lot of unregistered people are trying to find real answers here.

Egypt is a predominately Muslim country so for the post who said marry America, that's smart! Wow! Muslim men can have up to four wives at least you know this before hand, and women shouldn't be so naive to think "some" men won't have another wife, or have one. It's up to you to do your research. I don't see what the big deal is about with them and their multiple "wives" when I personally know several American men with one wife, and 20 girl friends. Don't be narrow minded. However, as I'm asking please let's keep this post about information on how to help each other solve our problems.

Thanks

Posts: 5 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You DO NOT want to submit the religious marriage cert. with the K1. There are so many other ways to prove a relationship other than that. There are ppl who have been denied a visa or turned away at the airport after admitting to a religious marriage while filing K1. K1 is the fiance visa meaning not married. I can't stress enough that you don't want the gov't to know you had the religious ceremony.

Check your PMs, Nama [Smile]

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nama, according to my husband's lawyer in Egypt, even the religious ceremony will not be legal as you have to have the marriage papers certified in court as a foreigner, and that is impossible because of the present mess with marriage of Americans in Egypt. So - for the time being, NO MARRYING for Americans in Egypt, period.
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shahrzaad:
Bettyboo so why do you come to this posting??? Curious here... If you are not egyptian, or married to one or want to marry one why would you bother reading this??

I can come here for whatever reason I want. I like having fun with Egyptian men and I don't mind meeting some more. Anyways, I don't want my fellow American citizen marrying no Egyptian or anyone else from Africa or the muslim world because they sneaking and using marriage as a way to come into my beloved country. Once they do that they still your personal information from you and use it for their fake passports and help their family members.
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nama1
Member # 13792

Rate Member
Bettyboo, you are very sad indeed. I mean Muslim men and Africans aren't the only ones using American citizens to get green cards. Please go back to your bushes.

Leave us alone. I'm so sick and tired of people like you with your hatred. Also why do you love having fun with, according to you. Creeps! That shows your lack of self esteem! Go awayyyyy!!! Damn it!!!!!

"Once they do that they still your personal information from you and use it for their fake passports and help their family members.

And you still consider having fun with such people? Miserable are you!!!!!

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Nama1:
Bettyboo, you are very sad indeed. I mean Muslim men and Africans aren't the only ones using American citizens to get green cards. Please go back to your bushes.

Leave us alone. I'm so sick and tired of people like you with your hatred. Also why do you love having fun with, according to you. Creeps! That shows your lack of self esteem! Go awayyyyy!!! Damn it!!!!!

"Once they do that they still your personal information from you and use it for their fake passports and help their family members.

And you still consider having fun with such people? Miserable are you!!!!!

Well I'm delighted that you can admit that they do use Americans for green cards. I'm not sad and I'm not full of hatred. It is true and I'm only helping out the Americans. I don't want my fellow citizen bringing foreigners into my beloved country because deep down those people hate us and will stab us in the back once they get what they want. I don't mind having fun with Egyptian men. They are very handsome. Have you seen the soccer team? Yummy!
shahrzaad
Member # 13580

Rate Member
Nama1 I did not say that people were desparate I said the lawyers said that it might be "viewed" as a desperate move when applying for the visa, but that is not how I feel.

This is a world that is being brought closer together through the internet and the ease of travel.

Hopefloats Always
Member # 4693

Rate Member
Do not use marriage certificate with k-1 visa
It will not get you any where but more time

--------------------
Brenda

Nama1
Member # 13792

Rate Member
Karah_Mia,

Are you saying I can't go to the masjid to get married either? I don't really care about the documents now. I just want to get married.

Thanks

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shahrzaad:
Nama1 I did not say that people were desparate I said the lawyers said that it might be "viewed" as a desperate move when applying for the visa, but that is not how I feel.

This is a world that is being brought closer together through the internet and the ease of travel.

This is globalisation, the interaction between states and societies which form the current world system. It is a complex network of relations between economic levels, social role patterns and expectations, and pragmatical surviving strategies.In my opinion not internet or television plays a role. I think most important of all is the expierences from fellow-compatriots, and the fairy-tales they`re telling about it.
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Karah_Mia,

Are you saying I can't go to the masjid to get married either? I don't really care about the documents now. I just want to get married.

Thanks

If you get married in the masjid only it will not be recognized by either country, Egypt or the USA.

So...digesting that for a bit, would you be willing to forgo your legal rights as a wife until the time that you can indeed be legally married? That's a big question, you know?

And some schools of Islamic thought may also not recognize a masjid-only marriage since the rights of the woman would not be protected. Then again some do recongize it so it's up to you.

Me...I wouldn't do it because although when you're about to get married you are very much in the honeymoon train of thought, one has to also be practical and think however briefly of the ramifications.

just food for thought. [Wink]

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shahrzaad
Member # 13580

Rate Member
I would truly think about this "food" for thought. This is a third world country and you need to look at everything.

And as for globalization..... it would not be possible without the latest technologies. You see without the internet or email or the ease of travel we would still be locked into our own small worlds. I do not particularly argue with what you say I am just saying that you can not exclude technology from the picture.

And fairy tales. .... well I grew up with sleeping beauty, and red riding hood. Each of us has to determine which is the wolf and which is the hero.

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Karah_Mia,

Thanks

Legal marriage in Egypt is impossible at the moment. It is utterly frustrating and sad, but the issue is still unresolved. Look at Doodlebug's post - she explained it very well.
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hopefloats Always
Member # 4693

Rate Member
This is true it is impossible right now for marriage.
This is wou waste your time there you could of already had him here on k1 and marry here and he will not have to go back to Egypt.
This is why I came home.
to get the time out of the way.
He will be here in 5 months.
Ladies come hime quit wasting your money there.
Spend it here and get it done
God bless

--------------------
Brenda

shahrzaad
Member # 13580

Rate Member
K1 is truly a viable option. That does not mean it is everyone's choice. K3 is also an option. Whatever you do this is an important decision. Evaluate carefully. You are talking a mid eastern man and that will red flag every application. Be prepared that it might take longer than 5 months as I have heard up to a year if there are ANY complications or delays and remember it still is not guaranteed that he will get a visa to come here to marry you. Just because you apply does NOT mean he will get a visa.
Hopefloats Always
Member # 4693

Rate Member
THANKYOU FOR YOUR THOUGHTS
aTTORNEY TOLD ME ALL THIS AND ALSO HE WILL REFUND MY MONEY 100% If he doesnt get Visa.
He said he will get it always does just takes time.
Ill keep you posted
TY

--------------------
Brenda

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by brissitta:
THANKYOU FOR YOUR THOUGHTS
aTTORNEY TOLD ME ALL THIS AND ALSO HE WILL REFUND MY MONEY 100% If he doesnt get Visa.
He said he will get it always does just takes time.
Ill keep you posted
TY

yea, TIME = MONEY

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shahrzaad
Member # 13580

Rate Member
Please read the FINE print about the 100% refund. There is a catch to it and you need to be aware of it. Is the attorney listed with the BBB? If they aren't be aware!! If they are call the BBB and ask for their rating. Remember they do not post negative comments only the good ones. Often the 100% refund is IF they make a mistake and does not include if you make a mistake or if the govt says no to the visa. I really wish you the best of luck. I know several that are doing it on their own and it is going well.
Hopefloats Always
Member # 4693

Rate Member
COULD YOU HELP ME?
SO I CAN DO THIS MYSELF CHEAPER?
WILL IT WORK REALLY?
I CAN FILE F1 VISA RIGHT ALONE

--------------------
Brenda

shahrzaad
Member # 13580

Rate Member
Yes, you can file it yourself. There are advantageous to using an attorney.. mostly that he gets your money for handing the govt. your papers that you fill out. But once again YOU have to think and decide what is best. I will be using an attorney later this year to help me. This is an individual decision. No group or forum can help you decide what is best for you.
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have had my senator help me and they are free thats what they are there for. they have gone through the whole process with me and i am almost done. so no need to give money to attorneys.they keep me updated once a week or if i have questions i call them .they are great to have on your side. thats just my opinion thou [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your senator?? What do you mean Mok-Mok ?? [Confused] What did he/she do ?
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hopefloats Always
Member # 4693

Rate Member
Ty for your answers ladies

--------------------
Brenda

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they went through everything with me. they can send letters to the uscis and get answers from them where i couldnt. they sent letters to us embassy in cairo asking why my case was taking so long and they got answers with if you ever deal with the embassy they wont tell you nothing.senators can do things and get answers to where we cannot. they were a great help. dont get me wrong i am not at all into politics, but it was cheaper then an attorney
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

WOW
I never heard of that. [Wink]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
i am very happy i have a good senator . i know other girls who have written to their senators with no reponse. i guess i just got lucky living in the right state [Smile]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

lol maybe they weren't registered voters [Wink]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
sushhhhhhhhhh me either [Big Grin] [Big Grin] but dont tell them that
[Eek!]

shahrzaad
Member # 13580

Rate Member
thanks for great information... I never thought of my senator.. my taxes pay him for something maybe I better call and check this out.
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
COULD YOU HELP ME?
WILL IT WORK REALLY?

Hi brissitta
Personally i recommend staying with the attorney, as long as he is an immigration attorney and has done this alot. I myself live in indiana so we are not so far apart. I am using an attorney even though i was told i didnt need to, and after i got the papers from them to sign i am very happy that i chose to use a lawyer. Some things on the applications can be very confusing and there are things that you should send with it to improve the application that you wouldnt know of. My first petition for the K3 has been recieved and the second petition was mailed out from lawyers office yesterday. Its alot less stressful if you have the lawyer, and if you find a good one they offer free follow up support for life time of your spouse on immigration things such as not charging to handle the adjustment of status and employment approval, also no charge for appeals if you are denied, mine offers all of this so the fee i have already paid them is all i will have to pay to them, period for any immigration issue

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
heah mystic how are ya? yes but my senator does the same thing and i didnt have to pay a dime
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Immigration attys can also fock up an immigration case just as easily. Filing a K1 or K3 is not a difficult thing to do on your own. The petitions aren't really all that complicated. If you have a highschool education, you can file immigration paperwork. I did all mine on my own, no problems. I know several others who have, too. I've also known a few ppl who've had their cases delayed big time due to atty error. Why pay someone to do something you can do easily yourself?

quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
quote:
COULD YOU HELP ME?
WILL IT WORK REALLY?

Hi brissitta
Personally i recommend staying with the attorney, as long as he is an immigration attorney and has done this alot. I myself live in indiana so we are not so far apart. I am using an attorney even though i was told i didnt need to, and after i got the papers from them to sign i am very happy that i chose to use a lawyer. Some things on the applications can be very confusing and there are things that you should send with it to improve the application that you wouldnt know of. My first petition for the K3 has been recieved and the second petition was mailed out from lawyers office yesterday. Its alot less stressful if you have the lawyer, and if you find a good one they offer free follow up support for life time of your spouse on immigration things such as not charging to handle the adjustment of status and employment approval, also no charge for appeals if you are denied, mine offers all of this so the fee i have already paid them is all i will have to pay to them, period for any immigration issue

Nama1
Member # 13792

Rate Member
Okay hello everyone,

I wanted to know more about getting married in Cyprus. What's the deal over there? What does the US Citizen need to get married in the courts there? Do you need original divorce papers if recently divorced?

Please walk me thru this marriage documents part. What do I need to take if I go? Secondly, where do I go to get married over there? Thirdly, when I return back to the US and file the k-3 where does this paperwork go? To Egypt or Cyprus? Does it mean they would call him in Egypt or Cyprus to attend an interview? Please answer simply.

Yes, it's not hard to file k-1/3 Visa yourself. MotherWar is correct! Some lawyers will mess up your paperwork by not paying attention and the if you have all your documents in front of you, the forms can be filled out in less then 40 minutes.

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Here's information about marriage of US citizens in Cyprus...

http://nicosia.usembassy.gov/USCitizen/marrage.htm

Hmmm that's good question, where the paperwork would be sent. Perhaps call USCIS or the National Visa Center to ask.

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure its not hard but, there are a few questions on the forms that read a bit tricky and if you arent looking for it you will answer it incorrectly. I studied them over and over and decided to use a lawyer, then after the lawyer filled them in and asked me to check them over as i read the questions and answers, i noticed that i would have put different answers and been wrong. It really all depends on the lawyer you use. My life here is so hectic and crazy that most times my mind is distracted and i would have made stupid small mistakes. but Mother war did wonderfully on her own, and mok mok is well on her way. Its just my own personal feeling of i feel safer using a lawyer. Also I didnt know that if you havent changed your name on your passport at the time you file and you did after the marriage that you need to file with your name in the passport, unless you include photocopies of your drivers license and social security card showing your new name. Another little detail i would have been mistaken on.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
COULD YOU HELP ME?
WILL IT WORK REALLY?

Why would you file a F1 Visa? Are you a student?
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

I filed all of my visa paperwork myself with no help from a lawyer and everything went well. He has his interview in a week and a half while I am there with him so after that it's just waiting for the security checks and admin processing and we're done. I didn't find them difficult at all since I followed the instructions on visajourney and asked tons of questions and got the right answers.

The only reason I can see the need for a lawyer is if you have a ton of red flag issues, i.e. large age gap, prior issues that could hurt you, etc.

doodlebug
Member # 11649

I filed all of my visa paperwork myself with no help from a lawyer and everything went well. He has his interview in a week and a half while I am there with him so after that it's just waiting for the security checks and admin processing and we're done. I didn't find them difficult at all since I followed the instructions on visajourney and asked tons of questions and got the right answers.

The only reason I can see the need for a lawyer is if you have a ton of red flag issues, i.e. large age gap, prior issues that could hurt you, etc.

doodlebug
Member # 11649

double post
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com