EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I like a girl but.............. » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
bad_boy
Member # 4796
 - posted
there is a girl that I love so mush and she likes me and every thing but there is only one problem, that she likes 2 other guys and that gives us a total of 3 boys in her life.
She is ever thing that I have in my life, and I don't want her to chose one of us 3 cause I have a felling that I知 going to loose her. So can u help me!!! plez

EgyptianFire
Member # 4570
 - posted
well, all i can tell you is, be yourself, an if she likes the real you, then she'll choose you.

also.. if shes stallin, just be str8 with her and tell her its you or nuthin.. an just go out an find someone else

CaliGirl
Member # 4409
 - posted
Dear bad boy;
I feel for you. I think most of us have gone thru something like this. When someone tends to like someone so much we become overwhelmed by this feeling. I think deep down inside you know that when a person has true feelings for someone they only focus on that person (just like you towards her)and unlike your "friend" whom has feelings for 2 other guys. Remember two things: Not everybody that you like will return the feeling. and also, if this is the case walk away with your dignity and look somewhere else. TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS...

Dirk
Member # 4259
 - posted
I have 3 girls that love me very deerly. My wife and two daughters.

Just walk your way day by day. Be honnest and open and things will fall into their place.

One day you might come in the same possition as I am, inch Allah, and you will find yourself a happy man.

Saladin
Member # 4220
 - posted
Let me guess, you met her online and fell in love online?
If so, you really need to step away from the computer and go look for a real woman

bad_boy
Member # 4796
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Saladin:
If so, you really need to step away from the computer and go look for a real woman

bad_boy
Member # 4796
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Saladin:

first off all i wana thanx every 1 who reapled,
and secand off all i didn't met her on line she's my class mate.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com