EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Luxor, Guide, ***6500 » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Honeybush
Member # 18948
 - posted
Hi Everybody,

If you have any information about somebody called Mohamed El T, 29 years (18/08/1981).
Lives at the West Bank of Luxor, studied Egyptiology. Is a guide for about 8 years now.
1.80m normal/skinny body
Used to have 'long' hair (little longer than cheaks)
Now has short hair, few cm's.
Dark eyes, smokes a lot.
Known for his very 'Egyptian' face (abu simble -ish)

Has a sexy, low voice, talks slowly which can impress people.
Talks English very well, a little of French.

Says he is NOT married, had a girlfriend in England, the Netherlands and Czech (she was archeologist).
But all relationships were apart from each other (if this infomation is true)
Says he never was married before, lives as a single at his village. So he doesn't have children.

Is friends with other guids: Besim (about 40 years), Skarab/Mohammed (about beginning 30), Awaïs (Max, begin 30), Gaber (not a guide)

I'm curious if there are other women who know him. If you want info about the other guides, just ask!

Clear and QSY
Member # 15597
 - posted
Trying to find one tour guide in Egypt with this description is a little like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Sashyra8
Member # 14488
 - posted
Someone,please pull out that Dezy House link.

...or whatever it's name is.

Shanta Gdeeda
Member # 9889
 - posted
If he's 29 and living in Luxor - yes, he probably is married - to (a) the Egyptian wife who will be introduced to you as 'his sister and her kids' and (b) at least one German, one Dutch, one American and one British wife.

His mother does not need an operation for 15000 LE, he doesn't need 15000LE to keep him out of prison because he happened to be standing 100yards away from a knife fight in which someone's ear got cut off.

He does not need a cow, a buffalo or an airconditioning system for the village home his family live in.

try www.liarscheatsandbastards.com

tigerlily_misr
Member # 3567
 - posted
Honeybush, safe yourself from any dilemma and accept your time with him as interesting but over.

Hat den Holland keine schoenen Maenner??? [Wink]

metinoot
Member # 17031
 - posted
Actually I am just so damn impressed with the handle "Honeybush" has chosen.

And I dislike bringing this up, but there is a good chance when he was younger he was also a "friend" to white male foreign tourists. That kinda thing is rampant in Upper Egypt.

Honeybush
Member # 18948
 - posted
Hi everybody,

Thanx for your reactions. I know a lot of men are really WRONG in egypt. Because I typed a part of his telephone-nummer it seams obvious that somebody can recognize that....

The subscribtion is kind of specific, I would say (aswell) so.... but never mind.

Thanx for your concerns and I'm also still not sure if I want to continue with this.

Good luck everybody!! [Big Grin]

Honeybush
Member # 18948
 - posted
I tried bastards.com website allready.

www.dezy-house.net
www.kunstkamera.ru

He is very serious about not want to marry. He will not (yet) introduce me to his (very traditional) family. He has 4 sisters, I only saw them on pictures (some of them). But I am a secret to his family.

The guides (collegue's of him) are all very busy in BEZNESS. And always tell me: she is just Bezness about their 'loves'. And Mohamed (above) is telling me stories about how West bank of Luxor people are trying to make money with European women...that he don't agree to that, it is HARAM for the religion. Forbidden etc. He is against that.

shalamar
Member # 16507
 - posted
Honeybush -its a story ive heard and i am afraid its getting desperate with the guys there now.
I know a few tour guides and i also know of how commission is changed hands and this is not just women that are targeted , men and families are all taken in by these people, they have little or no respect for the tourists.
There are a lot of nice people in Egypt- the ones that are after an easy ride on a tourists back if you forgive the punn are not worth the heartache -believe me.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com