EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I'm an iced coffee girl, what are you? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
With a name like Smuckers
Member # 10289
 - posted
What your coffee drink tells about you:

Capuccino...You are basically the average relationship person (like the flat white)except you have the occasional spark, the occasional "froth", maybe even the occasional romance ....

Cafe Latte...You are the soft, sensitive type (and maybe just a bit on the trendy side).

Espresso/short black...You are passionate, intense and strong in a relationship. However, you don't last very long in one.

Machiatto...(for those who don't know, it's an espresso with a dash of milk) You are like the short black, except in your strength and intensity, you have a soft, sensitive spot. However, you don't last very long either.

Long Black...In my mind, the best: same as the short black strong, passionate,intense, but you'll also go all the way and last the mile in a relationship.

Vienna..You're sweet but without much substance.

Irish/liquer coffee...You are wild and like to lose control in a relationship. You like to have a little fun, but might not be everyone's "cup of joe".

Mocha/mocha...You can't make up your mind. You're indecisive about relationships - whether you're gonna commit or just be friends (see chocolate section below).

Hot chocolate (with hot water)...You just like to be friends with everyone. You're not really looking for a relationship.

Hot chocolate (with hot milk)...You just like to be friends with everyone. AND everyone loves you as a friend, 'cause you're extra sweet and sensitive. You're everyone's friend but no one's lover.

Iced Coffee...You can't commit to a relationship. You won't get serious; you refuse to get into the "heat".

Iced Chocolate...You just wanna be friends with everyone but you can't commit as a friend.

Milkshakes and smoothies...You're still into teenage, puppy-love. GROW UP!

Trollin'
Member # 6244
 - posted
Ooooh, I've been going every morning to get an iced skim latte at Starbucks before the heat hits. Yum.

Member # 10289
 - posted
I guess neither of us gets serious. [Wink] [Razz]

salexian
Member # 13086
 - posted
DOUBLE espresso for me!

tina kamal
Member # 13845
 - posted
im an lipton lemon ice tea person or gatorade
i hate coffee

mok-mok
Member # 11209
 - posted
Long Black...In my mind, the best: same as the short black strong, passionate,intense, but you'll also go all the way and last the mile in a relationship.

thats [Smile] me

Angel Heart
Member # 13767
 - posted
I prefer tea to coffee but when other people drink with me, I will have a glass of coffee mix with some white milk, in which group am I? [Smile]

get_over_it
Member # 11286
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
What your coffee drink tells about you:
Milkshakes and smoothies...You're still into teenage, puppy-love. GROW UP!

[Frown] I don't want to grow up!! I just can't face anything hot or stronger at the moment [Razz] Those mango & passionfruit ice slushies are the best though [Big Grin] .

Member # 10289
 - posted
LOL get_over_it, milkshakes and smoothies were my 2nd favorites. [Razz]

DawnBev
Member # 11276
 - posted
I'm an iced coffee girl, with extra thick whipped cream on top, half a choc flake in, dusted with cocoa poweder!

what does that make me - I know - Greedy!! [Smile]

Member # 10289
 - posted
It makes you a girl with good taste! [Wink]

DawnBev
Member # 11276
 - posted
forgot a bit: -

with a dash of brandy or rum!!

Member # 10289