EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » MEDICAL TREATMENT? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Habibty
Member # 11721
 - posted
CAN ANYBODY TELL ME THE APPROXIMATE COST OF A HEART OPERATION IN CAIRO?
THE PATIENT WILL BE IN THE HOSPITAL ABOUT 2 WEEKS.
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

get_over_it
Member # 11286
 - posted
erm, you haven't been asked to help out with the cost of an operation for one of your habiby's "sick relatives" have you? Run now, as fast as you can - I'm not being heartless, honest.

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243
 - posted
about equal to the positive equity in your UK house.

apply for a remortgage today... QUICK.. HES DYYYYYYYINNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Habibty
Member # 11721
 - posted
I AM STARTING TO WORRY FROM YOUR COMMENTS SO I AM PLANNING TO FLY TO LUXOR AS SOON AS I CAN. I WILL LOOK FOR A FLIGHT TODAY.
DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE CHEAPEST AIRLINE FROM MANCHESTER TO LUXOR?
THE ONLY FLIGHTS I HAVE FOUND ARE VERY EXPENSIVE.

biker_babe
Member # 11108
 - posted
Monarch airlines fly every Monday from Manchester to Luxor. Try A1 Travel.com. I find them reasonable!

Having said that I do agree with everyone else's comments! Take care and good luck.

newcomer
Member # 1056
 - posted
Why go to all the expense of flying out there just because you haven't heard from him for a couple of days??? If he is after your money you running out there at the drop of a hat will give him a good indication that he has got you on a string.

If he truly loves you he will get in touch with you as soon as he can with a believable excuse. If you are that worried, isn't there someone else you could contact to find out how he is?

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243
 - posted
i think she's typing in caps cause her eye sight is failing...

how old are you exactly?

citizen
Member # 1344
 - posted
What kind of heart operation? Transplant? Valve replacement? Bypass? They all have different costs. They can also get it done at the National Heart Institute and many other places for free! Tell him that.

germany75
Member # 11492
 - posted
Normally, egypt people don't ask money to anyone, especially not to their (future) wifes. If someone isn't able to pay for an operation, they first ask their relatives, friends or in mosquee. People from mosquee will handle the money. But when the patient really can't find money, they will do the operation for free.Poor people (especially poor people) are to proud to ask money. So i guess in this case he's just a cheater, like many, many others. He's a real professional gigolo it seems... Be carefull!

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com