EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » APRATMENTS NO HASSEL BUT YOU PAY MORE TO ME » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Dr. Karim
Member # 11092
 - posted
Contact me if you need an apt to live in Dr. Karim Z 0127560873

Penny
Member # 1925
 - posted
Sounds like you are advertising something illegal?

Dr. Karim
Member # 11092
 - posted
I speak the language and know the people; I am street savvy and capable of getting ‎the desired apartment and make sure "you are not ripped off" in the process. As you ‎would have probably started to realize Egypt is not only rich in good-natured citizens ‎but we also got our share of dumb crooks so beware. I will make sure you avoid the ‎hassles and scandals that you may encounter on such endeavors.‎
Do not hesitate to call me for an apartment or for any thing, any know how you would ‎need to know about.‎
My name is Karim Zidan, I am a practicing dentist since 1997 and an IT professional. ‎
I work and live in Cairo since 2005, and have had my share of experience with the ‎local Cairo populous. ‎
‎012 75 608 73 ‎

Dr. Karim
Member # 11092
 - posted
As for the dumb english prick who seems to know nothing about the way things work here in Egypt.... Well let me enlighten you dumbo, anyone who helps you here will ask a bakshesh meaning a tip, and anyone who will help you get an apartment will take one month of the rent from the owner and another off you. As for me i will sure charge much less than that....

Dr. Otomatik
Member # 13356
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Karim:
As for the dumb english prick who seems to know nothing about the way things work here in Egypt.... Well let me enlighten you dumbo, anyone who helps you here will ask a bakshesh meaning a tip, and anyone who will help you get an apartment will take one month of the rent from the owner and another off you. As for me i will sure charge much less than that....

Well guess what asshole, I'm Dr. Otomatick and this is my territory you're working! You better get lost before I kick your sorry ass [Roll Eyes]

Tigerlily
Member # 3567
 - posted
[Big Grin]

Seriously, Dr. Karim, where are your manners? Do you expect people taking you up on your offer after you insult someone - and it's even a woman - in this kind of way?

You are a dentist, right? Oh my, I don't wanna be one of your patients if you easily lose your temper like that!!!! [Eek!]

Penny
Member # 1925
 - posted
Thanks for showing us your true personality. Somehow I don't think you will be getting alot of calls.

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

maxman
Member # 12150
 - posted
A dentist eh,i would rather face a gunman than a pissed off dentist,at least i have a chance of escape!"open wide"! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Dr. Karim
Member # 11092
 - posted
NO COMMENT
I SUGGEST YOU GET A JOB IN IRAQ - I DO NOT WANT TO ANSWER SUCH nuisance comments of deranged westerners
so if your one of those idiots
yeah know I will Kick your teeth in if you act superior. In Case your a polite person then your receive the best quality of treatment. Inshallah

maxman
Member # 12150
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
[Big Grin]

Seriously, Dr. Karim, where are your manners? Do you expect people taking you up on your offer after you insult someone - and it's even a woman - in this kind of way?

You are a dentist, right? Oh my, I don't wanna be one of your patients if you easily lose your temper like that!!!! [Eek!]

Dr.Karim,if you cant take a joke ,then iam afraid you are in the wrong site,maybe you should chill out,cheers! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com