EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » OT: Blonde-Haired African Tribe (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: OT: Blonde-Haired African Tribe
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yonis
quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also agree, this whole "black" unified identity is quite foreign for most Africans FOB, and won't really work outside America or Britian, as Tee85 said culture is the dominating factor. Heck there is not even common identity between most people in africa, most of the continent don't even see themselves as close.

This is the natural order of things.

Except in the settler countries like the U.S.A., there is no such thing as the white man. Everywehere else they are French, German and etc.

People seem to like belonging to a separate nation or tribe. Let's not forget what Europeans did to each other in Bosnia, or Africans in Rwanda. Moreover, even among members of the same tribe, one group of Africans will scar their face in one direction while another group makes their's in a different direction.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tee85
Member # 10823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tee85     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Humans are DUMB
Posts: 290 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The idea of Pan Africanism is an intellectual thing that developed in response to European colonialism and the African experience in Europe. During colonial days Africans as widely origined as Nigeria and Kenya were lumped together as "blacks", "African negroes", "negroes", or--behind closed doors--as just "n*****s.

In fact the Eurocentric term "Sub-Saharan Africa" was coined to reflect just that.

And even today skin-heads in Europe or Russia just don't differentiate among Africans when they choose to beat someone to death or into a coma.

Because of this undifferentiating European gaze Africans from continental Africa are forced to think in Pan African terms in Europe--especially when the numbers are relatively small.

Europeans have established the European Union in just the last few decades. Up until WWII the European pastime was intra-continental warfare. In fact WWI and WWII were European civil wars. And even today the French, the English, the Scots, the Germans, the Russians are noted for their brotherly love of each other. Just go to a football game between any of the above and witness the insults.

Africans have not slaughtered each other the way Europeans have done over the centuries: 30 year war, 100 year war, War of the Roses, Norman Invasion, English Civil War, Wars of Unification for Germany and Italy, and then the massive slaughters of WW I and WWII.

And then we have the intranational conflicts and attitudes for the Jews, Gypsies, Moslems and Turks.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sonofisis:

quote:
Originally posted by Supercar:

So I take it that Europeans had nothing to do with your being there; it was the "100% African" initiative that got you there, in African ships, shackled by "100% Africans"? If so, why do you keep whining about 'evil' Europeans (?); you should be directing that to "100% Africans"

When have I ever whined about "evil Europeans"? What the?
You spoke of "we", and as such, you were addressed in the "we" context, meaning "black Americans". It isn't rocket science.

quote:
Sonofisis:

I just know that we didn't ask to come here, and we didn't sale our selves out, that was the 100% Africans, kissing all of that European ass and selling their own people.

Get your head straight: if they are "selling" what they held in 'contempt', then that is not called "ass- kissing", it is called "business". [Wink]

quote:
Sonofisis:

The only reason I understood that is because they were my people and I held them blameless, and felt that they were being taken advantage of, used, conquered, and divided. But people in here are opening my eyes, I've been ignorant.

Well, at least you've come to terms with the fact that you're 'ignorant'.

quote:
Sonofisis:

I'm not whining to anyone, It's just apparent to me that a lot of people who I considered my brothers are in fact not, and would probably sell us out again given the chance, like a few Africans in this thread are doing. That's just so tribal..

I don't give a hoot about what you wish to consider 'brothers' or not, but you don't come here and disrespect Africans, and expect to get away with it. If you wish to do so, do it elsewhere; you can create your own stormfront for that.

quote:
Sonofisis:

quote:
The due credit of defending Ethiopia against imperial Italy goes to the unrelenting Ethiopian fighters; African Americans have nothing to do with this. If you say otherwise, by all means, please elaborate on the specifics.

No one is acting like somebody had to come in and save poor old Ethiopia, of course they did it by themselves.
Precisely, and hence, your immaterial effort of attaching some sort of "mixed non-African black American” significance to the Ethiopian resistance against the relatively more well-equipped Italians.

quote:
Sonofisis:

But maybe you need to dig a little bit more into that history because to say that African Americans had nothing at all to do with the empowerment of Ethiopia during the war you're insane. What I said was absolutely correct.

I know for sure that you're insane for thinking that black Americans having any bearing on the Ethiopian will to resist, and deserve due credit that really only belongs to the Ethiopian sacrifice [not black Americans].

quote:
Sonofisis:

"During the Italian invasion of Ethiopia in 1935, Julian flew to Ethiopia to aid in the defense of Selassie's government. He was put in command of the Ethiopian airforce, which at the time consisted of 3 planes. Upon his return to the United States, he was temporarily detained at Ellis Island. Later, after getting into a public fist-fight with fellow African-American aviator John C. Robinson, Julian was ordered to leave the country."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubert_Julian

And

http://tadias.wordpress.com/2007/02/14/lasting-legacies-ties-that-bind-afro-american-ethiopian-relations/

LOL. If you weren't so dense, you'd have noticed [from your own citation] that air-power was of no significance or decisive in the Ethiopian resistance, since they were clearly at a disadvantage in that area, compared to their enemy, the Italians, who totally dominated the sky, and hence, enabling them to devastate and eventually occupy the country. Had the Italians relied on just ground offensive, they would have likely gotten the same fate as they did, in their 19th century war with Ethiopians. It was the Ethiopians on the ground, who had the will to fight, that were decisive in the resistance against imperial Italian airforce and army.

quote:
Sonofisis:

quote:
Interesting coming from you, considering that you are here to discuss "100% pure" African history, which is Kemet. I mean if this is how you generalize "100% pure Africans", baselessly, you don't have to be here; nobody is putting a gun to your head to discuss "100% pure African" history!

Man, don't throw that in my face, it would make no difference if I were here to discuss China.
You bet that it needs to be thrown into your face: can’t overemphasize that you don't come here and disrespect Africans with your reactionary slave complex mind, all the while proclaiming to be here to discuss "100% African history of Kemet".

quote:
Sonofisis:

I'm not on here for some crack pot Afrocentric agenda.

Then you are here for some crack pot “mixed non-African” black American agenda (?), since Kemet is obviously 'Afro-centered'. If you think that this reality is crack pot, then you've probably had that pipe in your mouth for too long.

quote:
Sonofisis:

The funny thing about that, modern consensus is that the Kemetians probably looked more like me than some Negroid in the Congo.

What do you look like, what is "Negroid", and what is the definitive "Congo" look? What is the definitive "kemetian" look? Let's determine if you aren’t up to the crack pot agenda that you excuse yourself from.

quote:
Sonofisis:

And if they did look like kinky haired, big nose/lipped, stereotypical 100% Africans, then they surely didn't look like these 40% Arabs walking around Ethiopia and East Africa all day.

What is "40% Arab"? Elaborate. Which source backs up that questionable claim about "Ethiopia and East Africa"?

quote:
Sonofisis:

That's simply the truth if you want to call them Nilotic, Africoid, or whatever. 100% African, or Black(In most people's eyes) = you have to prove with out a shadow of a doubt that these people were predominantly native unmixed sub-saharan or Saharan Africans and the only person shedding light on black Egypt is an African American named S. Keita, because obviously 100% Africans don't have what it takes to reclaim their own history and you need an AA to do it for you.

I thought you said you weren't a crackpot, yet you spread a weak lie that Keita is the only African [and no, it is not a fluke on my part, I meant precisely an "African"; his name is a dead give away] who speaks of "100% African" [black African] Kemet; forgotten Diop, who spearheaded this, Obenga(?), Chelenko, Aboubacry Foamed LAM and a host other ‘Francophone’ African scholars [you've never heard of], not to mention F K Hassan, F Hussein and other Egyptian scholars, some of whom Ausar has mentioned through his personal correspondance, all of whom have put forward the Kemet in its “100% African” perspective. In fact, it was Diop and Obenga, who made a major wave [and an unprecedented one, leading to their work being placed in the UN publication from the UNESCO conference] with regards the Black African [100% African] Kemetic heritage at that UNESCO conference, not some non-African black American. It was Diop who first utilized the 'multidisciplinary' approach to the Black African Kemet; contemporaries like Keita, simply follow that footstep, albeit with up-do-date scholarship. On the other hand, how many ‘non-African mixed black Amercan’ up-to-date peer-reviewed scientific studies/publications is actually cited here, in comparison to African scholars? And yet, you’re suppose to be in a relatively more economically well-off environment.

quote:
Sonofisis:

Hypocrites man, I swear to God. I can learn about Egypt all that I want and no way can a few people from a couple of 3rd world countries side track me and my interests, nor can they diminish or unauthenticate my blackness. ..

Well, we will certainly not entertain some non-African "mixed" American socio-economic underdogs, always whining about what the 'evil European' has done to them, and now the 'evil 100% Africans', get away with crackpot and inflammatory sh*t coming out the rear-end about Africans. Your "blackness" has obviously no bearing on the fact that you are some reactionary crackpot non-African, ironically here on a forum centered on "100% African" heritage. Why not do yourself a favor and just go create your own non-African black stormfront, where you can nurture your crack 'ideology' and backward/reactionary venom, so as to act as a therapeutic medium for your kind.

quote:
Originally posted by Africa:

Those are among the African countries that have been the most exposed to European influence compare to their surrounding countries, even to this day.
plan2replan Copyright © 2006 Africa

How are those countries any more "European influenced compared to their surrounding countries"? Also feel free to actually answer my last question to you. [Wink]
Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis
Member # 7684

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
The idea of Pan Africanism is an intellectual thing that developed in response to European colonialism and the African experience in Europe. During colonial days Africans as widely origined as Nigeria and Kenya were lumped together as "blacks", "African negroes", "negroes", or--behind closed doors--as just "n*****s.

In fact the Eurocentric term "Sub-Saharan Africa" was coined to reflect just that.

And even today skin-heads in Europe or Russia just don't differentiate among Africans when they choose to beat someone to death or into a coma.

Because of this undifferentiating European gaze Africans from continental Africa are forced to think in Pan African terms in Europe--especially when the numbers are relatively small.

Europeans have established the European Union in just the last few decades. Up until WWII the European pastime was intra-continental warfare. In fact WWI and WWII were European civil wars. And even today the French, the English, the Scots, the Germans, the Russians are noted for their brotherly love of each other. Just go to a football game between any of the above and witness the insults.

Africans have not slaughtered each other the way Europeans have done over the centuries: 30 year war, 100 year war, War of the Roses, Norman Invasion, English Civil War, Wars of Unification for Germany and Italy, and then the massive slaughters of WW I and WWII.

And then we have the intranational conflicts and attitudes for the Jews, Gypsies, Moslems and Turks.

I'm telling you their is no real "white" unity in europe, not even in scandinavia. For instance, the swedes don't really like Norwegians since Norway broke the union with sweden (which in reality was just a swedish satellite state.)

And today Norwegians are rich because of their oil and other resources they found in the 70's and now swedes who go there to work always complain about the arrogance norwegians have developed, and that they should be re-colonized so sweden can control the wealth.

And the Finns really hate the swedes because sweden colonized them and the swedes see the finns as just being former savages who really don't belong in scandinavia due to their distinct language and culture and that they have been civilised by the swedes.

And the Danes consider the rest of the scandinavians not even real europeans since they are not attached geographicly to the european continent and have developed culturally relative late since they were more isolated than Denmark. while they themselves feel more closer to Germans, and being the only country which has conquered and controlled big part of Sweden, Finland and Norway.
You see all this "white unity" is not really that strong in europe, people here identify through nationality and not colour, it's all a new world thing.

Despite sweden being a member of the european union since 1995 they are still very skepticle and see this as just an attempt by stronger countries like france, germany and england to create complete dominance in europe, almost every day they debate about EU on Tv. Like once a swedish minister proposed that instead of the head quarters being located in brussels (where there exist strong connection with france) it should be moved somewhere more upnorth where it could be neutral. And sweden voted overwhemingly against the european currency which was the first time the population had a say (referendum) concerning EU (joining EU itself was a parliament decision)and clearly there is great skeptism, no real trust among themselves, even if it looks all fine and dandy from outside.

Posts: 1420 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
One_and_Done
Member # 10712

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for One_and_Done         Edit/Delete Post 
Dude I'm not even reading your response. I can see that you are emotional, angry and need to vent.

I basically violated my own one post and out creed by responding to you. Normally I say my piece and move on. I suggest you do the same and leave the bitterness by the wasteside.

Posts: 76 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anansi
Member # 12762

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anansi         Edit/Delete Post 
@Supercar

You spoke of "we", and as such, you were addressed in the "we" context, meaning "black Americans". It isn't rocket science.

^Okay, but when did I ever mention anything about "evil Europeans" as you directly quoted me?

Get your head straight: if they are "selling" what they held in 'contempt', then that is not called "ass- kissing", it is called "business"

^Lol, my head is in perfect alignment. It isn't called "business" when you don't get anything out of it. It's called "being an idiot" and "getting used"..

Yes, I was ignorant to the fact that there's so many ignorant Africans who have the audacity to call someone else ignorant.

I don't give a hoot about what you wish to consider 'brothers' or not, but you don't come here and disrespect Africans, and expect to get away with it. If you wish to do so, do it elsewhere; you can create your own stormfront for that.

I'm not disrespecting "Africans", Africa is a continent, not a nation, therefore there is no "African" nationality or race and is in essence a misnomer. It's best understood as a distinction of origin so to disrespect an African, I'm disrespecting myself weather you accept that or not. I'm just telling the truth, unlike stormfront or any of you wacky Afrocentric wanna-bes.

Precisely, and hence, your immaterial effort of attaching some sort of "mixed non-African black American” significance to the Ethiopian resistance against the relatively more well-equipped Italians.

^Okay, what's your point? Why are you using STRAW MAN arguments, it makes you look foolish.

I know for sure that you're insane for thinking that black Americans having any bearing on the Ethiopian will to resist, and deserve due credit that really only belongs to the Ethiopian sacrifice [not black Americans].

^No one took any credit away from Ethiopia at all, the point of it was the gesture. But if there's no compassion for that then who cares, I'm not crying over it.. We just know not to care the next time.

LOL. If you weren't so dense, you'd have noticed [from your own citation] that air-power was of no significance or decisive in the Ethiopian resistance, since they were clearly at a disadvantage in that area, compared to their enemy, the Italians, who totally dominated the sky, and hence, enabling them to devastate and eventually occupy the country. Had the Italians relied on just ground offensive, they would have likely gotten the same fate as they did, in their 19th century war with Ethiopians. It was the Ethiopians on the ground, who had the will to fight, that were decisive in the resistance against imperial Italian airforce and army.

^Another STRAW MAN? Take a class in rhetoric, you really need it badly. No one mentioned one word about combat, I said that he started the Ethiopian air force and the point was the gesture. why are you arguing imaginary points and common knowledge? Get over your self, we know that you know things, you don't have to let us know.

You bet that it needs to be thrown into your face: can’t overemphasize that you don't come here and disrespect Africans with your reactionary slave complex mind, all the while proclaiming to be here to discuss "100% African history of Kemet".

Firstly, I'm just going to say with extreme confidence that you're not an Egyptian or even descendant of them. Secondly, I'm quite sure that every single Kemetian was not 100% "Black African", they were surrounded by Berbers and Middle Eastern people and it is well known that they interbred over time. You have no more claim to Egypt than anyone else and based on apperance, they probably looked more like me because there weren't too many big nosed Negroid mummies or sculptures from that period. And don't give me that crap about elongated East Africans or that you're one of them, they're mixed breeds and that's been confirmed. And If it weren't for an African American the Egyptians would still be considered "Caucasoid". I own Kemet. I forgive you though brotha, the colonized mind of the African negro has yet to over come his identity problems, so he separates himself from other Africans under the same ideological principles as their European conquerors. This is why I will not judge you.

Then you are here for some crack pot “mixed non-African” black American agenda (?), since Kemet is obviously 'Afro-centered'. If you think that this reality is crack pot, then you've probably had that pipe in your mouth for too long.

^^Who is mixed? Me? Oh yea, maybe that's why my IQ averages out to 40 points higher than the average African (Literally, I'm serious).. Anyways, I'm just not as gullible as a lot of these wacky Afrocentrics who claim that everything is black from Jesus to space aliens.

What do you look like, what is "Negroid", and what is the definitive "Congo" look? What is the definitive "kemetian" look? Let's determine if you aren’t up to the crack pot agenda that you excuse yourself from.

^^1. I don't have a big nose or big lips.. 2. Negroid is a misnomer but I used it to make a point that obviously went over your head. 3. There is no definitive Congo look, 85% of human variation happens with in localized populations, again, I was simply making a point that obviously went over your head. 4. Kemetians generally didn't have big noses and lips, as can be seen in most of the mummies, artwork, and predynastic skeletal remains. Maybe they were Africans, but most likely they didn't look like you (call that an unfounded statement, but I'll bet my last dollar that I'm right).

What is "40% Arab"? Elaborate. Which source backs up that questionable claim about "Ethiopia and East Africa"?

^Let me clarify, Eurasian, since someone already called me out on the political correctness of my statement. And look at the data, I've already provided the link.

I thought you said you weren't a crackpot, yet you spread a weak lie that Keita is the only African [and no, it is not a fluke on my part, I meant precisely an "African"; his name is a dead give away] who speaks of "100% African" [black African] Kemet; forgotten Diop, who spearheaded this, Obenga(?), Chelenko, Aboubacry Foamed LAM and a host other ‘Francophone’ African scholars [you've never heard of], not to mention F K Hassan, F Hussein and other Egyptian scholars, some of whom Ausar has mentioned through his personal correspondance, all of whom have put forward the Kemet in its “100% African” perspective. In fact, it was Diop and Obenga, who made a major wave [and an unprecedented one, leading to their work being placed in the UN publication from the UNESCO conference] with regards the Black African [100% African] Kemetic heritage at that UNESCO conference, not some non-African black American. It was Diop who first utilized the 'multidisciplinary' approach to the Black African Kemet; contemporaries like Keita, simply follow that footstep, albeit with up-do-date scholarship. On the other hand, how many ‘non-African mixed black Amercan’ up-to-date peer-reviewed scientific studies/publications is actually cited here, in comparison to African scholars? And yet, you’re suppose to be in a relatively more economically well-off environment.

First of all, Keita is African American, look up his bio.. I guess Tupac Shakur was an African too. Second, I swear on everything that I love I've heard of every person you just named except one or two. Celenko edited Egypt in Africa, he's an editor, and Diop was a true pioneer, but he was wrong on a lot of things. For one, Asians didn't sprout up 15,000 years ago like he claimed in "Civilization Or Barbarism".. Keita is the only noteworthy up to date scholar in Anthropology that can actually provide evidence, and not clue hunting and speculation. Stop underestimating people's knowledge "African", shouldn't I be doing that to you?

Well, we will certainly not entertain some non-African "mixed" American socio-economic underdogs, always whining about what the 'evil European' has done to them, and now the 'evil 100% Africans', get away with crackpot and inflammatory sh*t coming out the rear-end about Africans. Your "blackness" has obviously no bearing on the fact that you are some reactionary crackpot non-African, ironically here on a forum centered on "100% African" heritage. Why not do yourself a favor and just go create your own non-African black stormfront, where you can nurture your crack 'ideology' and backward/reactionary venom, so as to act as a therapeutic medium for your kind.

Haha, I like how you borrow my terminology and try and flip it around like that, "Crackpot non-African", ha! The real underdogs are the millions of starving Negroid kids in Africa who need people like Oprah to go over there and put food in their gastric distended stomachs. Maybe in the meantime you can invent a written language and stop typing nonsense in English so that we can have a relevant conversation. And lastly, no matter how much you tell me about Egypt being 100% African and your direct line of ancestors, your white and Arab masters won't believe you. I might, but it doesn't matter because I'm African American and this is why your story will never get out past this website.

Posts: 66 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anansi
Member # 12762

quote:
Originally posted by One_and_Done:
Dude I'm not even reading your response. I can see that you are emotional, angry and need to vent.

I basically violated my own one post and out creed by responding to you. Normally I say my piece and move on. I suggest you do the same and leave the bitterness by the wasteside.

If this is directed at me, you're extremely confused because I didn't even address you. If you were referring to the Supercar guy, then your comment is warranted and has merit.
Posts: 66 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I also agree, this whole "black" unified identity is quite foreign for most Africans
Unified *anything* is foreign to much of *modern* Africa, which sadly, explains [too] much.

Ironic, given that Africans were the 1st peoples to form Nations, devine kingships, as well as among the 1st to develop common religious theories, ethnic affiliations and political ideologies.

Modern Africa is so overdetermined by its divisions, that many Africans find it difficult to conceive that Africa ever was, or ever could be any other way.

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

quote:
@Supercar

^Okay, but when did I ever mention anything about "evil Europeans" as you directly quoted me?

When did you stop understanding English?

quote:
Sonofisis:

Get your head straight: if they are "selling" what they held in 'contempt', then that is not called "ass- kissing", it is called "business"

^Lol, my head is in perfect alignment. It isn't called "business" when you don't get anything out of it. It's called "being an idiot" and "getting used".

Then you must be intellectually recessive for using the word "sell". If they "sold" slaves to Europeans, and they weren't "donated", then naturally, they got something exchange for it. Like I adviced, "re-align" your head in the proper direction. Which is it: they 'sold' slaves to Europeans, 'donate' slaves in exchange for "nothing", or Europeans 'seized' them without approval of either the captive or another African in exchange for something?

quote:
Sonofisis:

Yes, I was ignorant to the fact that there's so many ignorant Africans who have the audacity to call someone else ignorant.

You can say that you're an ignorant 'mixed non-African' again...suffering from a slave psychological complex.

quote:
Sonofisis:

I'm not disrespecting "Africans", Africa is a continent, not a nation, therefore there is no "African" nationality or race and is in essence a misnomer.

You are now telling me that you are too dense to have noticed that you were referring to "100% Africans", and not "Africa".

quote:
Sonofisis:

It's best understood as a distinction of origin so to disrespect an African, I'm disrespecting myself weather you accept that or not. I'm just telling the truth, unlike stormfront or any of you wacky Afrocentric wanna-bes.

Indeed, you're disgracing yourself, coming here spewing reactionary venom about "100% Africans". And no, with the garbage that you spread here, you are no different from any other stormfront wackos.

quote:

^Okay, what's your point? Why are you using STRAW MAN arguments, it makes you look foolish.

LOL. Doesn't your question make you look like the stupid one (?), since you've admitted that you've missed the point of a perfectly simple statement!

quote:
Sonofisis:

^No one took any credit away from Ethiopia at all, the point of it was the gesture. But if there's no compassion for that then who cares, I'm not crying over it.. We just know not to care the next time.

The "we" again, and then you turn around and ask why you are being addressed as such. Whether or not that black American pilot or his colleagues cared, it would have made no difference to the obligation the Ethiopians felt they had about defending their country. In fact, I've just demonstrated that your mention of some black American pilot is immaterial to the Ethiopian resistance against their enemy. However, unlike you, those individuals apparently cared. So, when you say 'we', you must be talking about people in your camp, 'mixed non-Africans' likened to those stormfront wackos.

quote:
Sonofisis:

^Another STRAW MAN? Take a class in rhetoric, you really need it badly. No one mentioned one word about combat, I said that he started the Ethiopian air force and the point was the gesture. why are you arguing imaginary points and common knowledge? Get over your self, we know that you know things, you don't have to let us know.

Take a class in basic English; your mention about "mixed black American" is immaterial to the Ethiopian resistance, that is the point. That aside, in fact, you can't even properly read your own citation, which was:

"During the Italian invasion of Ethiopia in 1935, Julian flew to Ethiopia to aid in the defense of Selassie's government. He was put in command of the Ethiopian airforce, which at the time consisted of 3 planes...."

^Being put in "command" and "starting an airforce" have two different meanings.

quote:
Sonofisis:

Firstly, I'm just going to say with extreme confidence that you're not an Egyptian or even descendant of them.

"I'm just going to say with extreme confidence"
that you're not an African, much less "an Egyptian or even descendant of them".

quote:
Sonofisis:

Secondly, I'm quite sure that every single Kemetian was not 100% "Black African", they were surrounded by Berbers and Middle Eastern people and it is well known that they interbred over time.

Kemetic complex was "100% African", the term which you initially used, and now moved onto "Black African". And so, I'll move the goal post too, by saying that, Kemetic culture was of "100% Black African" provenance. "Berbers" are diverse, as are "Middle Easterners". However, Kemetians and their descendants are generally "melanoderms". Do you know what that means?

quote:
Sonofisis:

You have no more claim to Egypt than anyone else and based on apperance,

You've met me in person to know about my appearance or its just a lie you've cooked up, to harness wishful thinking that a non-African like you [with a non-African culture], can lay claim to an "100% African" ancient complex, while "100%" and "real Africans" can't...and you said you aren't a crackpot wacko?! Same crap that one would find in stormfront . You probably are a reactionary non-African from that very board, passing yourself as a 'black' non-African.

quote:
Sonofisis:

they probably looked more like me because there weren't too many big nosed Negroid mummies or sculptures from that period.

Well, what do you look like, and how does that help you, as a non-African, much less a descendant of Kemetians? You rely your argument, on a shaky wishful thinking, based on "probably". Why not produce a peer-reviewed objective source, instead of telling us what you fantasize about.

quote:
Sonofisis:

And don't give me that crap about elongated East Africans or that you're one of them, they're mixed breeds and that's been confirmed. And If it weren't for an African American the Egyptians would still be considered "Caucasoid".

..and you accuse me of strawmen, when you actually fabricate what you 'hope' to hear from another "in future"; not on anything yet said.

quote:
Sonofisis:

I own Kemet.

Sure you do...as much as other stormfront wackos...the "100% Africans" came in and stole the culture from you.

quote:
Sonofisis:

I forgive you though brotha, the colonized mind of the African negro has yet to over come his identity problems, so he separates himself from other Africans under the same ideological principles as their European conquerors. This is why I will not judge you.

Too bad, I'm not as tolerant towards your stupidity and slave psychological complex. So buddy, you won't get away with disrespecting Africans.

quote:
Sonofisis:

^^Who is mixed? Me? Oh yea, maybe that's why my IQ averages out to 40 points higher than the average African (Literally, I'm serious)...Anyways, I'm just not as gullible as a lot of these wacky Afrocentrics who claim that everything is black from Jesus to space aliens.

Who took your "IQ"; was it beetle juice? Nothing you've posted shows any detection of any intelligence level.

quote:
Sonofisis:

^^1. I don't have a big nose or big lips.. 2. Negroid is a misnomer but I used it to make a point that obviously went over your head. 3. There is no definitive Congo look, 85% of human variation happens with in localized populations, again, I was simply making a point that obviously went over your head.

So you make your points, by making 'pointless' lies. I mean, you've just admitted "Negroid" is a "misnomer" [and in fact, has no scientific basis as we speak]. You go onto say there is 'no definitive Congo look', when you passed them off moments ago to the contrary. So you bet, these pointless claims and lies fly in the face of reasoning, and hence, over my head.

quote:
Sonofisis:

4. Kemetians generally didn't have big noses and lips, as can be seen in most of the mummies, artwork, and predynastic skeletal remains.

Based on the which study? And again, if wasn't for your utter denseness, skeletal remains don't assess 'lips', nor do 'dried up' skin remnants of mummies. What was your IQ again?...and you couldn't even figure this out on your own. LOL.

quote:
Sonofisis:

Maybe they were Africans, but most likely they didn't look like you (call that an unfounded statement, but I'll bet my last dollar that I'm right).

You bet your ass, it is unfounded. And in any case, it doesn't help you as a non-African.

quote:
Sonofisis:

^Let me clarify, Eurasian, since someone already called me out on the political correctness of my statement. And look at the data, I've already provided the link.

That link states no such thing about "Ethiopia and East Africa" being "40% Eurasian". It is a figment of your imagination. Plus, how many ethnic groups are native to Ethiopia alone, and how many have been genetically assessed?

quote:

First of all, Keita is African American, look up his bio.. I guess Tupac Shakur was an African too.

Shomarka Omar Yahya Keita is an African in America. If you think that the name Tupac can be likened to the aforementioned, perhaps the extent to which you are high has been underestimated. How many black Americans have this sort of name barring nationalized immigrants, or second or third generation descendants of first generation Africans stationed in America, like say, Obama? These individuals are not black American in the same sense as yourself, a slave-descended mixed non-African. So in that regard, an online bio is immaterial.

quote:
Sonofisis:

Second, I swear on everything that I love I've heard of every person you just named except one or two. Celenko edited Egypt in Africa, he's an editor, and Diop was a true pioneer, but he was wrong on a lot of things. For one, Asians didn't sprout up 15,000 years ago like he claimed in "Civilization Or Barbarism".. Keita is the only noteworthy up to date scholar in Anthropology that can actually provide evidence, and not clue hunting and speculation. Stop underestimating people's knowledge "African", shouldn't I be doing that to you?

I've noticed that through all that babbling, you haven't delivered on the request to produce the number non-African 'black American' scholars regularly cited herein; instead you hope to cling onto some nationalized or second generation African scholar, going by the name of S.O.Y Keita., as a straw leverage for your indefensible claim about Africans expecting black Americans to do their scholarly work for them.

quote:
Sonofisis:

Haha, I like how you borrow my terminology and try and flip it around like that, "Crackpot non-African", ha!

I didn't know that you are the inventor of the term "crackpot" or "non-African", terms that have been incessantly overused [basically beaten to death] here before we knew such a thing as a poster named "sonofisis" existed; however, I now know you are definitely a crackpot non-African. [Wink]

quote:
Sonofisis:

The real underdogs are the millions of starving Negroid kids in Africa who need people like Oprah to go over there and put food in their gastric distended stomachs.

Why are 'mixed' non-African Negroids always complaining about 'evil Europeans' and 'evil 100% Africans' because of your socio-economic underdog status. How many years in that country, and you're still underdogs in almost every facet of your American society, but hope to cling onto publicity-driven drooling individual celebrities, to proclaim that "you" [that is when celebrity donations becomes yours too] are 'saving' Africans. Give me the sources on the statistics of how many people called 'Oprah' to come and give them food. There are kids and people starving in your own backyard, people living in slums, people homeless, and you're supposed to be in a relatively more well-off country. You go to places like Libya or China, you rarely come across such thing as 'homeless' people. Heck, the world watched on, when the issue of Katrina was being played across the global media.

quote:
Sonofisis:

Maybe in the meantime you can invent a written language and stop typing nonsense in English so that we can have a relevant conversation. And lastly, no matter how much you tell me about Egypt being 100% African and your direct line of ancestors, your white and Arab masters won't believe you.

Again, you contradict yourself unwittingly; it is a habit. If those folks were masters, I'd be following in-line with what I've been told, but if they disagree with me, as you proclaim, then it says that I'm saying something that is different from what they're saying. One doesn't defy what one considers a master. You on the other hand, live daily by the rules of your white masters in Washington and law makers.

English is the language that all of us with different tongues can communicate with herein. If you can't speak or write it, too bad then.

quote:
Sonofisis:

I might, but it doesn't matter because I'm African American and this is why your story will never get out past this website.

You have a knack for talking about things and people you've never met or seen. Every source I post herein and talk about, is accessible past this forum, to those who wish to avail themselves of them. Wake up, buddy.
Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anansi
Member # 12762

quote:
quote:

If this is directed at me, you're extremely confused because I didn't even address you. If you were referring to the Supercar guy, then your comment is warranted and has merit.
Oh never mind, I did respond to this cat.. It was so insignificant and effortless I just forgot. But that's over with though, ya'll can have this thread. And I'm not responding to you Supercar, you've failed to live up to my standards and aren't worth any more of my keyboard time. I won't even bother reading that dribble, you already killed yourself by taking so much time out of your busy life to type all of that.. You lose, ha!
Supercar
Member # 6477

quote:

quote:

quote:

I basically violated my own one post and out creed by responding to you. Normally I say my piece and move on. I suggest you do the same and leave the bitterness by the wasteside. [/qb]

Oh never mind, I did respond to this cat.. It was so insignificant and effortless I just forgot. But that's over with though, ya'll can have this thread. And I'm not responding to you Supercar, you've failed to live up to my standards and aren't worth any more of my keyboard time. I won't even bother reading that dribble, you already killed yourself by taking so much time out of your busy life to type all of that.. Good look in Africa you sensitive little creature, lol!..
Yes, I don't live up to "no standards". You come here dissing Africans based on one poster [alias: "Africa"] whose post offended you, and expect others to sit by silently. You'll need all the luck too, little creature!
Anansi
Member # 12762

^Hahaha! Give up you sensitive African.. I'm not going back and fourth with you, take it like a man and accept reality. You're a crackpot, I'm a normal person, we just can't communicate so I'm done.
Supercar
Member # 6477

quote:

^Hahaha! Give up you sensitive African.. I'm not going back and fourth with you, take it like a man and accept reality.

The laugh of a man gone insane...and advice misdirected; look in the mirror and keep telling yourself this: take it like a man and accept reality.

...might eventually sink in, with any luck.

quote:
Sonofisis:

You're a crackpot, I'm a normal person, we just can't communicate so I'm done.

Wrong buddy, you are ignorant, [as you've admitted] crackpot mixed non-African, who happens to speak from a slave psychological complex mindset, not from reason.

quote:
Sonofisis:

so I'm done

That's what you said in your last post, and here you are. Didn't take even a second to lie again.
DM
Member # 12992

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They are not Africans regardless if they are black the same as South indians etc. Call them black if you want to but they are not Africans or of the diaspora.

I'm a black of the African diaspora and I find it irresponsible to place Australiods,Melanesians,South indians into the African diaspora.

Posts: 18 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com