EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » New Moslem Converts

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Moslem Converts
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here in the UK,I was informed about yet more new comers to Islam. I contacted two of them already ( both are from scotland ) .
If you interested in corresponding with them.

They are suffering from discremenation since they reverted to Islam and called names.

[This message has been edited by salama (edited 09 February 2005).]

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi salama,
i sent u a mail on yours
i hope you read it
waiting for your replay
.M.

Posts: 336 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salamalekum, Salama,

in the case that they are female:

saraheike2002@yahoo.de

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farhana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Subhanallah. Where are you in the UK Salama? Where are they?
Posts: 606 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mai:
[B]Hi salama,
i sent u a mail on yours
i hope you read it
waiting for your replay

Mai, yes I have received your email along with many others.I will contact you all soon.Thanks

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by germansara:
[B]Salamalekum, Salama,

saraheike2002@yahoo.de

Salam Sara,
I was really hoping that you will respond to my post as you have probable had the same experiences as they did.
Our new Moslem brothers would very much appreciate your contact.
Thanks, Salama

salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Farhana:
[B]Subhanallah. Where are you in the UK Salama? Where are they?

Salam Farhana,
I am in London, these two people are in Scotland.
Thanks

SiN_iNN
Member # 5754

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SiN_iNN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear all above,

Salama stay intouch with Mai, Germansara & Farhana.

Who knows it might works.

Posts: 140 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anyone in the Uk is discriminated on on the grounds of religion they should immediately contact the Racial Discrimination Board who will immediately take up their case. Discrimination in the UK is a criminal offence and noone has to suffer it. The UK doesn't care if you are covered or half naked it won't allow any discrimination if that is part of your religion. the UK is so hot on this it is harder for a native born person than a foreigner most of the time. Recent converts may be entitled to 'bleeding heart sympathy' in some countries but not in the UK

If on the on the other hand some new converts want encouragement please contact them.

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by germansara:
Salamalekum, Salama,

saraheike2002@yahoo.de

Salam, I have sent you an e-mail

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am now living in Egypt.... but when I converted in London 3 years ago, I didnt encounter discrimination, but a few friends and colleagues just thought I had ' lost the plot!!' I was lucky.... the Central mosque in Regents Park is a great place for new muslims. feel free to contact me! suewebbe@hotmail.com
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inna_Ghaleb
Member # 6091

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Inna_Ghaleb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salam Aleikum, I converted 3 years ago, Alhamdulilah, and I am living in Germany! You can contact me anytime Inna_Ghaleb@msn.com
maa salama

Posts: 14 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pito
Member # 2803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pito   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May I ask what made you convert?
Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I converted several years ago and have suffered no discrimination anywhere. In Egypt my conversion is treated with respect. In england it is treated with curiosity.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MohdAnwar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pito:
May I ask what made you convert?

Dear Pito,
I met a lot of ppl who converted from other religion to islam if u want to know why they converting me and many converter here will give u a tons of reasons but i will tell u in a simple words

1-the story begin with most of christians who convert cause they find a lot of contradction in Bible and they not find any answers about it or they find something not convinced with it in Christainity.

2-Some of them don't think and try to ignor what they can't answers (and that the ignorment itself) other trying to find the answers. so have a look in all relgion around. and cause the islam is fastest relgion the spreaded around the world they begin to search for their answers

3- Come the third step that they begin to be more deep in islam and quran and god open their heart for islam

4-lastly they find what they were worship is compleltely false cause when u see the truth u know the false.

5-They become a good musliums may more than the ppl who born as msuliums

if u want to know more plz send me

Best Regards to u

Posts: 435 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all, I really need to start a topic with the name why you convert to Islam
i think i heard lately a lot of questions about this,
please please any one who convert to Islam write his/ her story at???i need other to read different opinion!!!
and to ask themselves why not possible
???

Posts: 336 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SiN_iNN:
[B]Dear all above,

Salam Inn, Yes I will stat in touch with every single one emalialed me regarding this subject.Come and join us.

salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Inna_Ghaleb:
[B]Salam Aleikum, I converted 3 years ago, Alhamdulilah, and I am living in Germany! You can contact me anytime Inna_Ghaleb@msn.com
maa salama

Glad to learn about you, we are honoured to have you among us Inna.

salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mai:
[B]Hi all, I really need to start a topic with the name why you convert to Islam
i think i heard lately a lot of questions about this,
please please any one who convert to Islam write his/ her story at???i need other to read different opinion!!!
and to ask themselves why not possible

Salam Mai, One of my female friends who was French was called Marie- Francois , she is now Miriam.
Other was caled Helen ( A British ) now she is Farah, she just liked the name.
Another Helen ( also British ) is now Eman.

Keith ( A scoth ) is now Yusuf, another Ken also Scot is now in the process of choosing a name, You may like to suggest and write to him personaaly.

Allah With us all.

sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"honoured to have you among us"? Sounds like shes just jointed the freemasons!
Charlie

Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiN_iNN
Member # 5754

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SiN_iNN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by salama:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SiN_iNN:
[B]Dear all above,

Salam Inn, Yes I will stat in touch with every single one emalialed me regarding this subject.Come and join us.

I am totaly disappointed, As i posted in the religion section calling for us and i've got not even one reply

Posts: 140 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where are u SIN_INN??????????
.M.

sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Salama, Ive explained Einsteins Theory of the speed of light on your thread
"who wrote the Bible". As you have dificulty understanding the significance of 4O,OOO 4,OOO and l2,OOO x l2,OOO, I doubt if you will understand the nature of the beast 666, let alone the speed of light. This will explain why you are still in the dark. Charlie.

Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com