EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Mai, SA, Stranger, Ramadan,..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mai, SA, Stranger, Ramadan,..
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salam all,

I was not at all surprised with such reaction, I must have received at least a hundred emails and trying to reply individually to each one of them.

I promise you all, I will do so soon.

Some of suggested certain ideas, yes I do agree with you. I may be able to facilitate and realise them.

Salama

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MohdAnwar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by salama:
Salam all,

I was not at all surprised with such reaction, I must have received at least a hundred emails and trying to reply individually to each one of them.

Some of suggested certain ideas, yes I do agree with you. I may be able to facilitate and realise them.

Salama

Dear Salama,
didn't get what u meant is there is something i am missing here

mohamed

Posts: 435 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi mohamed,well he is talking about reaction due to topic posted by him named
new muslim converts!!
don;t worry we won't make you miss any thing
(and i think you will help more if you are living in uk...!!!)
i was just helping you salama on replaying
don't worry,just say here ideas about helping...
.M.

Posts: 336 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SiN_iNN
Member # 5754

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SiN_iNN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mai:
new muslim converts!!
.M.

Mai & mohamed
Lets not be fragmented into 2 posts ... go and post your idea under the post "Are there Any" Join me and Salama over there.

Posts: 140 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MohdAnwar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mai:
new muslim converts!!
.M.

Dear Mai,
I wish i am in UK if that would help by anyway in helping ppl to know islam

Best Regards to u

Posts: 435 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramyshaut
Member # 6097

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramyshaut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by salama:
Salam all,

Salama

Let the gigalos in egypt do that work
inglish old lady's are so horny'an lonely, muslim poor an misserable

You are really desperate to convert ppl to islam...salama...here we go again why do egyptian's lie

Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There we are everybody. I told you they were planning a takeover, all done behind our backs, sending secret e.mails to one another. They think that by going on the World Web they are going to get millions of converts sending money to them. Salamas been secretly investigating ways of making money so that she can get back to Brixton.

Charlie.

Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sokarya_686@hotmail.com:
[B]There we are everybody. I told you they were planning a takeover, all done behind our backs, sending secret e.mails to one another. They think that by going on the World Web they are going to get millions of converts sending money to them. Salamas been secretly investigating ways of making money so that she can get back to Brixton.

Charlie, O' Charlie:
United We Stand.Thanks all my MOSLEM Brothers and Sisters. I am still getting tens of emails from those who converted into OUR beautiful Islam. United We Stand.

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well that confirms my suspicions after all. Quantity before quality. I cant say I blame you, the Christians do this all the time, but todays convert is tomorrows chip wrapper. Saint Charlie
Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charly, you got it again wrong...

In Islam Quantity is Quality and Quality is Quantity. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I confuse you?

Then, turn your inside out and your outside in ,like you use to do all time...

Maybe again then you are feeling worse, but you said, then you are even better...

Hmmm, you got soooo small now, do you know why? Because there is someone 'BETTER' than you :.........Ramyzhaut, his horns are longer than yours his eyes redder and his soul blacker

Alfa Mabrouuuuk

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com