EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » That was rude

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: That was rude
Jada
Member # 8664

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Jada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was asking people for advice because im catholoic and my Boyfriend is muslim. Somone says he is lying to me that when u marry a muslim he will own.
That is ignornace! I love him and he loves me and u know its true love because u will feel it in ur heart. But to say such comments is rude.
We already have alot of ignornat people in this world today, we dont need more

Posts: 36 | From: NY,NY | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jada, where are you from and where is he from?
Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jada
Member # 8664

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in the us all my life, he is from egypt
We both love eachother very much.
People judge us but they dont know.I may have lived in nyc all my life but im vey open to his culture and religion...

Posts: 36 | From: NY,NY | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd find someone else if I were you. There are exceptions to every rule but the cultural differences are a problem, even though they might not seem so now. Every case I have seen has turned out to be a nightmare. Is he anti american? That makes a difference and tells you a lot about what kind of guy he is. If he puts down the United states I'd tell him to hit the road.
Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jada
Member # 8664

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Jada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he doesnt put down america and he is very open he really wants to marry me...why is everyone telling me to end this? Is it bad to marry someone u love? I am not like most americans, i dont live in a box...Im against what america does and our president runs this country and other countries to the ground. Just because i live here doesnt mean i support this president and what he does. Nor do alot of americans support him. I love maged(my boyfriend? and he loves me. He repects my spanish culute as i respect his . He repects my religion(catholic) as i repect his. I agree with alot of people because i understand why some arabic people would be against the US because if i was i would be too. Thats why i want to move to egypt in the future and travel the world.
Yes i am a new yorker, but it also cause pain in my heart to know that there is a seperation between muslims and Americans. Like i said u cant judge everybody .
Love will last because we have triumphed so far. I am very open and extremely interested in his culture.

Pendarth
Member # 8592

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pendarth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
I'd find someone else if I were you. There are exceptions to every rule but the cultural differences are a problem, even though they might not seem so now. Every case I have seen has turned out to be a nightmare. Is he anti american? That makes a difference and tells you a lot about what kind of guy he is. If he puts down the United states I'd tell him to hit the road.

You don't know Jada ... neither do you know the boy she loves ... and without knowing either you have the gall to start by telling her to "find someone else"? Wow !! How presumptious of you??

Then you say "there are exceptions to every rule ... but, every case I have seen has turned out to be a nightmare" ... so where are the exceptions??? Are you married - or even old enough to be married ??

Many Americans are "anti-US policy" ... don't equate anti-american with anti-US policy ... I would put down the US any second of the day -- seven days a week (sorry snoozin ) but, I am not anti-american. There are good and bad apples in every barrel. The US Policy is what is making people "put down US" not the people ...

I am sorry to burst out like this ... but, attacking Islam I can take ... but, to possibly hurt an individual is not kosher in my books ...

If you have nothing good to say (positive advice to give) ... then SHUT UP !!

Posts: 97 | From: London, UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jada
Member # 8664

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the arabic culture and traditions ..Im interested in alot of cultures because i dont want to live in a box and not realize what world we live in.
Orginally i came here to get advice on how to marry and how to do it in both religions. But it turns out differently. Im sorry if some people feel its bad but its my life and i love him and he loves me.
Goodluck to u all!
Bye

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
First of ll Pendrath she ASKED people for advice. I gave her mine if YOU DON"T MIND. She is not required to take it... Further, if you are an American and you don't support the present government, that fine, go vote for someone else.
frankly, I'm sick of these middle easterners coming over here and trashing us because they don't like our policy in Palestine. We have had THE SAME policy since 1948 and will have it as long as it is in our interest to do so. The policy was not started by President Bush and will not end with him.
Again, if he slams the United Staes and i were in her place I'd get rid of him.

Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jada:
I live in the us all my life, he is from egypt
We both love eachother very much.
People judge us but they dont know.I may have lived in nyc all my life but im vey open to his culture and religion...

Sure...sure

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jada
Member # 8664

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Jada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sure, sure what?
everyday_angel
Member # 8414

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday_angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I love the arabic culture and traditions ..Im interested in alot of cultures because i dont want to live in a box and not realize what world we live in.
Orginally i came here to get advice on how to marry and how to do it in both religions. But it turns out differently. Im sorry if some people feel its bad but its my life and i love him and he loves me.
Goodluck to u all!
Bye

Jada, I believe you feel you are really in love. But being in love isn't the issue.

Where will you live?

How will you both live?

Are you willing to let your kids grow up to be Muslims?

Are you willing to end up with a man so unlike the men here in the US you have always known? (sometimes that's a good thing, but sometimes not)

Do you have plans for the future? Or do you just talk to each other about how blissful love is?

Have you any idea of his background and/or family?

How old are you?

How old is he?

Has he been married before?

Have you?

How long have you known him?

Don't get me wrong, I am marrying an Egyptian man as well and plan to live in Egypt but there are SOOOO many things I asked myself before finally deciding. You must be careful, the feeling you experience now will not last forever and after that what do you and he expect? What happens when the idea of the different cultures wears off and that attractiveness is gone and you have to get down to work and really put effort into your marriage? Is he a good Muslim? Are you a good Christian? Are you willing to see your children never be Catholic and raised up to believe Jesus never died on the cross and that he is not the son of God?

I was raised Catholic myself but converted before I even met my fieancee, but I can still remember the feelings of how it felt to be Catholic. There are many things you should weigh. If in the end you decide it's worth it, then by all means.

Posts: 275 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jada
Member # 8664

Rate Member
i understabd that and i met his family numerous times...he has a good heart...there are no doubts..
Jada
Member # 8664

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Jada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the subject is done with...
I feel much better now..
Thanks for thoses who were supportive...
Thanks agian!!!!
Bye

Jada
Member # 8664

Rate Member
Thank you
Bye for now.. :-)

scarlet water
Member # 8185

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet water     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
believe me sooner or later u will face those problems.
am not egyptian,i was born moslim,and am trying to be religious however my family is not,and anyway we face a lot of problems with my egy bf.am ready to do whatever he wants,but anyway am open-minded and i can not change it!
sure u r the one who s gona decide,but plz think with ur head,switch off ur heart for some time,inshallah God with u

Posts: 120 | From: egypt,cairo | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eaasalam
Member # 8648

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for eaasalam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
he doesnt put down america and he is very open he really wants to marry me...why is everyone telling me to end this? Is it bad to marry someone u love? I am not like most americans, i dont live in a box...Im against what america does and our president runs this country and other countries to the ground. Just because i live here doesnt mean i support this president and what he does. Nor do alot of americans support him. I love maged(my boyfriend? and he loves me. He repects my spanish culute as i respect his . He repects my religion(catholic) as i repect his. I agree with alot of people because i understand why some arabic people would be against the US because if i was i would be too. Thats why i want to move to egypt in the future and travel the world.
Yes i am a new yorker, but it also cause pain in my heart to know that there is a seperation between muslims and Americans. Like i said u cant judge everybody .
Love will last because we have triumphed so far. I am very open and extremely interested in his culture.

Hi Jana, I was living in New York City for the last 7 years. I married an Egyptian man 2 years ago over there. We came to live in Egypt on January 2005. And, my culture also is Spanish. I think we have a lot in common.

Send me an e-mail anytime you feel like it. eaasalam@hotmail.com

Take care
Maryam.

Posts: 98 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JOSHUA
Member # 4946

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOSHUA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I like how patriot you are hor...hhh

Posts: 321 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eaasalam
Member # 8648

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for eaasalam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jada, there is a Mosque in 96th St and 3rd Av in Manhattan. You will find plenty of great people there willing to teach you about Islam. There are arabic classes on sundays morning also. I did my Shahada there. I was just the most wonderful thing ever happened to me

Maryam.

Posts: 98 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JOSHUA
Member # 4946

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOSHUA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eaasalam:
Jada, there is a Mosque in 96th St and 3rd Av in Manhattan. You will find plenty of great people there willing to teach you about Islam. There are arabic classes on sundays morning also. I did my Shahada there. I was just the most wonderful thing ever happened to me

Maryam.

It's watched by the FBI by the way...watch out...

[This message has been edited by JOSHUA (edited 25 August 2005).]

Posts: 321 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
everyday_angel
Member # 8414

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday_angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JOSHUA:

aren't they all?
look what a force Islam is to be reckoned with. Subhanallah.

Posts: 275 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
lets hope they are being watched by the FBI. I'm affraid, as the brits and dutch have discovered that many of those places are breeding grounds for violent goofballs.
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
lets hope they are being watched by the FBI. I'm affraid, as the brits and dutch have discovered that many of those places are breeding grounds for violent goofballs.

Hmmmmm, I don't think this is as prevalent as you think....many mosques have been kicking out men who seem extremist these days.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Snoozin, the innocent people don't have anything to worry about. Its like having your car searched at the border, if you have nothing to hide you don't worry about it. We are in a position where, to protect our people, we cannot tolerate zealots who may be terrorists. Tony Blair is right, anyone involved in hate speech and suspicous activities are going to be kicked out. We have been doing that here for sometime. You also have to keep a close eye on where the money goes.
eaasalam
Member # 8648

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by JOSHUA:

Watch out?

eaasalam
Member # 8648

Member Rated:
quote:

"Many of those places?"

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
eaasalam.... Did you have trouble understanding what i said? As you may know we have busted a number of Muslims involded in raising money that end up in the hands of terrorists...that's a no no. Most all of the criminals we have detained have been a menber of one Mosque or the other. As you may know the Brits have had a problem with clerics who have abused their hospitality.....we need to make sure that is not the case here.
eaasalam
Member # 8648

Member Rated:
quote:
eaasalam.... Did you have trouble understanding what i said? As you may know we have busted a number of Muslims involded in raising money that end up in the hands of terrorists...that's a no no. Most all of the criminals we have detained have been a menber of one Mosque or the other. As you may know the Brits have had a problem with clerics who have abused their hospitality.....we need to make sure that is not the case here.

I definitely agree with you about the money part. But, "many of those places" I think it's not that "many", and those places are called Mosque. I don't mean to be rude at all; I apologize from now if it sounds like that. But, I think we are supposed to call everything by it's name and with respect.

In my opinion, what we have to do is keep together and be aware. Besides that there is not much more you can do about it. In fact, I will tell you something. I have suffered a lot from these generalizations.
My friend's husband is from Egypt, Muslim and his name is almost the same name as more than half Muslim guys around the whole world. One day he went to do some paperwork in the Immigration office. They kept him there and put him in Jail, for almost two months. For no reason...well the reason was... "Under Investigation". The FBI asked him a lot stuff he had not a clue about. Can you imagine? You have no idea how much we suffer because of it. We know many people that happened by similar situations. This is good people that work and pray and is totally against terrorism. Muslims abroad I think are very close to each other. If something is wrong, I believe they will take care of it.
However, we are not going to stop praying because of it.

Maryam

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Maryam, Sorry to hear about those kinds of peoblems. This is just the reason you need to stamp out these radicals everywhere you see them. When you run across a radical turn them into the FBI and help us get them out of here.
If we are hit again it is going to be terrible for people like you and your boyfriend here in America. Another attack and the American people will turn on Muslims all over the country. These radicals don't hurt me, they hurt people like you....badly. You and I know they cannot win, The United states is too powerful but they can make it very hard on you.

eaasalam
Member # 8648

Member Rated:
quote:
Maryam, Sorry to hear about those kinds of peoblems. This is just the reason you need to stamp out these radicals everywhere you see them. When you run across a radical turn them into the FBI and help us get them out of here.
If we are hit again it is going to be terrible for people like you and your boyfriend here in America. Another attack and the American people will turn on Muslims all over the country. These radicals don't hurt me, they hurt people like you....badly. You and I know they cannot win, The United states is too powerful but they can make it very hard on you.

I worked almost 4 years as Advisor in the Counseling Department in the biggest University in New York. I know what is to deal and care about people in need and really help them. I had a student who was in the USA for just one month before her father died on Sept 11 attacks and I took her to live with me without knowing her, just to help her until she got a place to stay after 3 months. I know what is to deal with people that got physical and emotional injured in those attacks, including Muslim people. I was working almost 24/7 because even when I got home to get some rest, my phone did not stop ringing until at least 3 weeks after Sep 11.
The USA cannot hurt me, my husband, or any Muslim at all. As I say before, some people can put a guy in jail for no reason, but they cannot take their faith away from them. We keep praying. Muslim still praying after Sep 11 and keep been Muslim. Alhmderullah.

The people that think that they can recognize a and feel the "need to stamp out these radicals everywhere you see them (as soon as you see them, like if they have a sign that says I AM A TERRORIST). When you run across a radical turn them into the FBI and help us get them out of here. " That is the people that are hurting us and everybody else in the world. People that think they have the right to judge and condemn just for religion, culture, nationality, skin color, etc.
I would like to ask you something...
How a person have to look like, in order to fit in your "ideal image" to be sent to the FBI?
In the other hand, you said, "The United states is too powerful but they can make it very hard on you."...Another attack and the American people will turn on Muslims all over the country"... Due all respect, he he he let me laugh at it. What else they can do? You make such a statements that anybody will believe you are the advisor of Mr. Bush and Mr. Power. Are you trying to scare me or any Muslim?

eaasalam
Member # 8648

Member Rated:
quote:
I definitely agree with you about the money part. But, "many of those places" I think it's not that "many", and those places are called Mosque. I don't mean to be rude at all; I apologize from now if it sounds like that. But, I think we are supposed to call everything by it's name and with respect.

In my opinion, what we have to do is keep together and be aware. Besides that there is not much more you can do about it. In fact, I will tell you something. I have suffered a lot from these generalizations.
My friend's husband is from Egypt, Muslim and his name is almost the same name as more than half Muslim guys around the whole world. One day he went to do some paperwork in the Immigration office. They kept him there and put him in Jail, for almost two months. For no reason...well the reason was... "Under Investigation". The FBI asked him a lot stuff he had not a clue about. Can you imagine? You have no idea how much we suffer because of it. We know many people that happened by similar situations. This is good people that work and pray and is totally against terrorism. Muslims abroad I think are very close to each other. If something is wrong, I believe they will take care of it.
However, we are not going to stop praying because of it.

Maryam

I forgot to tell you, this particular guy (the one in jail for two month for no reason) sued the Immigration Office and they are dealing now with his case. Probably, I will have a millionaire friend soon. Inshallah.

loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Horembub your a bigot and racist. I bet at one time of your life you hate African Americans, Mexicans and Hispanics, Japanese, Russians, Vietnamese, Iranians, etc ... Like I said before I pity you, and my dog does too...
Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I forgot to tell you, this particular guy (the one in jail for two month for no reason) sued the Immigration Office and they are dealing now with his case. Probably, I will have a millionaire friend soon. Inshallah.

TALKING TO URSELF PSYKO he will get nothing
u chose to be muslim lead by saytan u had it coming to u he-he- islamsekt moongod allah try to get time to read abaut it silly fath woman u will go to hell bey bey

[This message has been edited by Morgan (edited 25 August 2005).]

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

quote:

Maryam.

yes coz no american man want a big fat stopid woman liek u finaly u find some close u can fit ur burka.... LOL

eaasalam
Member # 8648

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Morgan:
TALKING TO URSELF PSYKO he will get nothing
u chose to be muslim lead by saytan u had it coming to u he-he- islamsekt moongod allah try to get time to read abaut it silly fath woman u will go to hell bey bey

[This message has been edited by Morgan (edited 25 August 2005).]

he he he horemheb is that you? morgan is always in the religion section. he he he did you see my pictures? I am not fat at all! ROFL

The Egyptian Muslim guy with typical Muslim name will be rich very soon, that will keep people like yourself shut, and people in the Immigration office will think twice before sending somebody to jail just for been Muslim again.

Bye Bye

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
I'm not trying to scare you maryam, you seem to be a nice person. What I am saying is that if we are hit again over here it will push many Americans over the edge. In those kinds of situations people do not always act fairly. Whatever problems Muslims had after 9/11 will be enhanced ten fold. you could easily see deportations on a large scale and even physical attacks.
If you hear 'hate' speech in your Mosque, tell the FBI. If you hear people agree with the terrorists, tell the FBI so we can begin the process of getting them out of here.
The Muslim community cannot stay in the middle on these issues. They must decide which side they are going to be on and act accordingly.

eaasalam
Member # 8648

Member Rated:
quote:
I'm not trying to scare you maryam, you seem to be a nice person. What I am saying is that if we are hit again over here it will push many Americans over the edge. In those kinds of situations people do not always act fairly. Whatever problems Muslims had after 9/11 will be enhanced ten fold. you could easily see deportations on a large scale and even physical attacks.
If you hear 'hate' speech in your Mosque, tell the FBI. If you hear people agree with the terrorists, tell the FBI so we can begin the process of getting them out of here.
The Muslim community cannot stay in the middle on these issues. They must decide which side they are going to be on and act accordingly.

"I'm not trying to scare you maryam"
he he he do not waste your time. Do not even try, not even close.

"you seem to be a nice person".
You seem to be a classist, sexist, chauvinist, racist, xenophobic, racially prejudiced, bigot, extremist, dogmatist, sick minded... something.

"What I am saying is that if we are hit again over here it will push many Americans over the edge. In those kinds of situations people do not always act fairly. Whatever problems Muslims had after 9/11 will be enhanced ten fold"
More Muslim will be rich soon, then.

"you could easily see deportations on a large scale and even physical attacks"
You are dreaming in your sick mind. Btw, there is something that is called LAW. Do you know about it?

"If you hear 'hate' speech in your Mosque, tell the FBI. If you hear people agree with the terrorists, tell the FBI so we can begin the process of getting them out of here."
If you see yourself one more time in the mirror, you will se somebody who is really sick minded and needs help. Go IMMEDIATELY to a Mental Health Institution for your own good.

"The Muslim community cannot stay in the middle on these issues. They must decide which side they are going to be on and act accordingly"
he he he Muslim will keep been Muslim and more and more people will convert to Muslim Inshallah no matter what.

La elaha ela Allah
Maryam

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Well Maryam, They may convert but it won't be in the United states. We are not going to allow you people to come over here and abuse our hospiatlity by promoting terror.
many of you manage to work very hard to amke yourself unwanted in every country you go to.

eaasalam
Member # 8648

Member Rated:
quote:
Well Maryam, They may convert but it won't be in the United states. We are not going to allow you people to come over here and abuse our hospiatlity by promoting terror.
many of you manage to work very hard to amke yourself unwanted in every country you go to.

Wake up and smell the coffee!!! Go just one Friday to any Mosque in the United States, you will be impressed. Believe me!
In the other hand, please stop making such statements in the name of the United States, WHO are YOU? Hold your horses! Mr. Power.

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
I am not going speak in general terms about any group of people. I'm sure that there are many good Muslims...I've said that before. That said, I am one american and there are millions more who feel the same way. Many of us are fed up with the terror and the complaints. If they attack the United States again it will not be a pretty picture. After 9/11 two middle east governments were toppled in Afghanistan and Iraq. If it happens again all hell will break loose.
eaasalam
Member # 8648

Member Rated:
quote:
I am not going speak in general terms about any group of people. I'm sure that there are many good Muslims...I've said that before. That said, I am one american and there are millions more who feel the same way. Many of us are fed up with the terror and the complaints. If they attack the United States again it will not be a pretty picture. After 9/11 two middle east governments were toppled in Afghanistan and Iraq. If it happens again all hell will break loose.

I know already what are you fed up with...

Salam
Maryam

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Jannah, The difference is that Tim McVey and Jim Jones were domestic criminals. There is a difference between that and a foreign individual who has an agenda damaging to the best interests of the people of the United States.
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Jannah, The difference is that Tim McVey and Jim Jones were domestic criminals. There is a difference between that and a foreign individual who has an agenda damaging to the best interests of the people of the United States.

Don't you think Timothy McVeigh with his anti-American government agenda was damaging the best interests of the people of the United States? I don't know much about Jim Jones, but I see very little difference between McVeigh and the 9/11 terrorists.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Snoozin, There is one distinction we can quickly between Mcvey and the 9/11 fellows, he was a United States citizen by birth. That at least puts him a different legal catagory. You would say he was in revolt aganist the government and in that respect he is just as undesirable as the 9/11 terrorists. So from a pragmatic point of view I agree with you.
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Snoozin, There is one distinction we can quickly between Mcvey and the 9/11 fellows, he was a United States citizen by birth. That at least puts him a different legal catagory. You would say he was in revolt aganist the government and in that respect he is just as undesirable as the 9/11 terrorists. So from a pragmatic point of view I agree with you.

I agree with you.

kafir4 ever
Member # 8785

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kafir4 ever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:
why not a big thing when Timothy Mcvey did what he did thing in USA?? did we forget that ?? or what about Jim Jones..? let not Islam be the focus here,...

Because when a Christian kills someone, even if the feud is between two religious groups like in the case of north Ireland, it is never inspired by religion itself. Nowhere in the Gospel it says kill the people of other faith. Quran is replete with such exhortations. For a Muslim all wars are religious wars. Christians do not go terrorizing people shouting Jesus is great, the Muslims always shout Allah u Akbar to get ready for killing.

Posts: 597 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptianbeast
Member # 7516

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptianbeast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kafir4 ever:
Because when a Christian kills someone, even if the feud is between two religious groups like in the case of north Ireland, it is never inspired by religion itself. Nowhere in the Gospel it says kill the people of other faith. Quran is replete with such exhortations. For a Muslim all wars are religious wars. Christians do not go terrorizing people shouting Jesus is great, the Muslims always shout Allah u Akbar to get ready for killing.

LOL HAHAHAHA ! YOU ARE SO BLIND!
HAVE U EVER WATCHED 'THE SIXTH SENSE?'
WALLAHI U ARE THE SAME, U SEE ONLY WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE. I STARTED TO BE ANGRY AT YOU FOR A MOMENT, THEN I FELT SORRY FOR YOU, NOW I JUST PITY AND LAUGH AT YOU.

Posts: 166 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com