EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Sick Puppies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sick Puppies
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In their best day Muslim terrorists in the middle east are simple 'pond scum.' What kind of people would strap explosives to a 15 year old girl, pay her parents, then send her out to blow herself to bits and anyone else that happens to walk by.
Its sad to say that we have to deal with these sick pups. The worst part is that both here and abroad we have people who denounce terrorism out of one side of their mouths and out of the other are secretly rooting for these human slime balls.Their irrational hatred of their own government is so deep they rejoice at American deaths just to make President Bush look bad.

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
everyday_angel
Member # 8414

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday_angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohhh boo hoo, poor George Bush and America, ohhhh wahhhh !!!! We're the only ones in the world who matter, never mind about everything america does bad, yes just forget that, that doesnt help our case, because wahhhh everyone else is mean, we're the good guys, we never do anything wrong and we're NOT terrorist, you hear me?? I said we do not terrorize anyone and i can't understand why everyone picks on us and hates us?? OMG it must be because of our flashy cotton Khaki Dockers we wear, wahhhhh, boo hoo! nobody wnats to play fair with us, i'm telling my mommy!!!!
Posts: 275 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How absurd...first everyone does not hate us. You are just uspset because nobody votes for your looney far out ideas. You like those sick pups, don't you angel. You admire those guys who fight in worm holes and won't come out and face our troops.
You are exposed for this reason....their are only two choices in Iraq at this point

1. The new Iraqi government
2. Saddam's supporters and the terrorists

You have obviously made YOUR choice clear.

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptianbeast
Member # 7516

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptianbeast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
How absurd...first everyone does not hate us. You are just uspset because nobody votes for your looney far out ideas. You like those sick pups, don't you angel. You admire those guys who fight in worm holes and won't come out and face our troops.
You are exposed for this reason....their are only two choices in Iraq at this point

1. The new Iraqi government
2. Saddam's supporters and the terrorists

You have obviously made YOUR choice clear.

I DO NOT KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE- BUT ON THIS SITE YOU ARE -DEFINITELY- THE MINORITY.

Posts: 166 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
egyptianbeasts...you like these terrorists as well. At least we are finding out where everyone stands. You can probably find a worm hole to hide in if you look long enough.
everyday_angel
Member # 8414

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday_angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry I'm sure your Kafir buddies will come soon to rescue you. Have faith.
Posts: 275 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
In their best day Muslim terrorists in the middle east are simple 'pond scum.' What kind of people would strap explosives to a 15 year old girl, pay her parents, then send her out to blow herself to bits and anyone else that happens to walk by.
Its sad to say that we have to deal with these sick pups. The worst part is that both here and abroad we have people who denounce terrorism out of one side of their mouths and out of the other are secretly rooting for these human slime balls.Their irrational hatred of their own government is so deep they rejoice at American deaths just to make President Bush look bad.

do you mean american christan Pat Robertons comments on the prresident in venezuela? what about catholic christian preiests molesting kids and them covering it up? why u always saying only against moslems and not others relgions

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
everyday_angel
Member # 8414

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by 1mangang:
do you mean american christan Pat Robertons comments on the prresident in venezuela? what about catholic christian preiests molesting kids and them covering it up? why u always saying only against moslems and not others relgions

ROFL

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
1man gang makes another idotic comment.....Pat Robertson has not killed anyone, that is a stupid comparison.
The Catholic priests who did that are criminals, nobody excused them. Again, you are taking up for people who kill their own people. A little sick, wouldn't you say?

everyday_angel
Member # 8414

Rate Member
kill me before raping me

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it's horrible, but it's everywhere. Human beings all over the planet are 'pond scum.'

Remember this? I still have nightmares about it...

Racial violence and the social forces in America that fuel it

By Martin McLaughlin
13 June 1998

The sadistic murder of a middle-aged black man in Texas last week is an indication of the savagery which lies just beneath the surface of American life. James Byrd, Jr., 49, was beaten unconscious, chained to the back of a pickup truck and dragged for miles over rural roads outside the town of Jasper.

Three white men, John William King, 23, Shawn Berry 23, and Lawrence Brewer Jr., 31, have been arrested. Berry has already given a confession that implicates the other two as the principal assailants. Both King and Brewer had links to white supremacist groups while serving terms in state prison. In the course of the killing King reportedly made a reference to the "Turner Diaries," a fascistic novel which was in the possession of Timothy McVeigh when he was arrested for his role in the Oklahoma City bombing.

It is noteworthy that Texas Governor George W. Bush, after a perfunctory condemnation of the murder of Byrd, declined an invitation to come to Jasper personally to show his outrage over the racial killing.

quote:

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Susan...are you saying people all over the planet have 15 year old girls become sucicide bombers? Are you saying that people all over the world carry out terrorist attacks aganist their own people?
We know who the pond scum is and so do you.
Whats with the Byrd stuff? We put those guys on death row.
You might be interested to know that many more blacks kill whites than the other way around. where are you going with this?

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm saying people commit atrocities all over the planet, every culture, every nation, against their own people. That's all.

quote:
Susan...are you saying people all over the planet have 15 year old girls become sucicide bombers? Are you saying that people all over the world carry out terrorist attacks aganist their own people?
We know who the pond scum is and so do you.
Whats with the Byrd stuff? We put those guys on death row.
You might be interested to know that many more blacks kill whites than the other way around. where are you going with this?

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Not on anything near this level. something is wrong with those people.
everyday_angel
Member # 8414

Rate Member
quote:

now we have degrees or right and wrong.
this is getting so fun....

daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:

Something's wrong with the whole planet.

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know hor, the problem is with people who have extrimist views. and you are one of those people. yes i'm with you terrorim is a horrible threat and we need to do something about it. yes there are muslim fanatics who have to be stopped, but also there are alot of corruption on your side. everyday there is more and more proof that bush and blair were after the oil, not democracy. so much evidence and you don't want to see it. so how come you want to stop extremists if you yourself are one of them. see those terrorists, like you, think they have a cause. now if you want to stop terrorism, then stop being a terrorist.
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
7aya, I am not an extremist. The views I have expressed are held by most Americans....

It is clear that you do not understand why the United sates and the UK are in Iraq.
Oil is a factor but not or the reason you state. We buy oil...we could buy the oil from any government. That said, we are not going to turn the wealth of one third of the earth's oil supply over to Muslim extremists who would use the money to do us harm That is also the reason we cannot and will not allow Iran to have nuclear weapons.
A democratic Iraq is a positive addition to the above. We have reached a point where our interests and our values have come together.

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
snoozin, You are trying to imply that these people are like everyone else....they are not. read the opening post on this thread....we are dealing with sickos.
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
snoozin, You are trying to imply that these people are like everyone else....they are not. read the opening post on this thread....we are dealing with sickos.

I read it.

I just got the impression from your post that you think they have some sort of unique type of depravity, and I think that there are sick, awful, violent, sadistic people everywhere.

Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by everyday_angel:
Don't worry I'm sure your Kafir buddies will come soon to rescue you. Have faith.

u a sick slut' lead bye muhammed the psyko massmurder ...saytan

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by Morgan:
u a sick slut' lead bye muhammed the psyko massmurder ...saytan

Didn't we have this little talk, before, little Morgan? You need to learn some very basic spelling and grammar so that people can *understand* you. Otherwise, all we read is this:

asldf ** adoiwnn ffs@# Jwlekr%% %

Duh.

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Susan, I think that there are sick people everywhere but in this part of the world there is a much higher than the usual number.
I have a close friend who believes that their culture is disfunctional and always has been . He maintains that they were not a problem when they had a few million people but since they have had a population explosion it has become a disaster.

daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Susan, I think that there are sick people everywhere but in this part of the world there is a much higher than the usual number.
I have a close friend who believes that their culture is disfunctional and always has been . He maintains that they were not a problem when they had a few million people but since they have had a population explosion it has become a disaster.

I really can't go there with you, it'll make me angry. I totally disagree with you.

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
The evidence so far seems to support his view. Especially if we see no change soon. radical Islam and capitalism will not work together thus the masses are pretty much doomed to poverty. Even Angel states they don't like democracy and anarchy seems to run just below the surface all the time. Their views about women are barbaric and should be relegated to the 7th century. They seem to have absolutely no ability to compromise on any issue. It is not avery encouraging picture....
In the west we are weary abut their constant complaints about Palestine. they lost four wars and its over now and time to move on. They are constantly getting innocent people killed on both side for a cause that can't be won.
Not a vet pretty picture.

everyday_angel
Member # 8414

Rate Member
you are such a racist.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com