EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » PuZlLeS (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: PuZlLeS
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay let's see how far your imagination can go everyone...

1_ what was the mosque which only ONE muslim prayed in?

2_What's the situation when your prayer start with Tashahud, ends with Tashahud (of course) and between each Rak'a there is a Tashahud?

Anyone?

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:

Jonah (Yunus)'s whale!

I'm dashing out now, so I'll try to think of the answer to the other one. Good to see you back!

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you escape from the mental institution you have been kept, or are you on a weekend leave?
Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for primak         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL
Posts: 1516 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for primak         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It reminds me of some article I read in some paper , it was a fatwa..quite an interesting one..

A man was asking how he should behave in a public bus in cairo...the answer from the sheikh was that if a woman had left her seat to get off the bus, the man should wait 10 minutes before sitting on that seat, and before sitting , he should say a shihada or something similar...why??
Because the woman's "heat" on that particular seat would arouse him if he sat on it too soon...
How crooked can you get???
So Yunis prayed inside a whale? was Yunis moslem at the time? and how big was the whale? but the witch turned the prince into an ugly frog...do you believe in fairy tales?

Posts: 1516 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MohdAnwar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Okay let's see how far your imagination can go everyone...

2_What's the situation when your prayer start with Tashahud, ends with Tashahud (of course) and between each Rak'a there is a Tashahud?

Anyone?

first question
I agree with Youness and the Whale if we consider the Whale stomach is a mosque

second question
It is Ma3`rab Prayer

nice puzzle

Best Regards
mohamed

Posts: 435 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right answer Newcomer and Mohd, but Mohd you gotta explain explain your second answer to people here...

It took me much longer time and lots of hints to know the answer myself, so I'm impressed...

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

quote:
Originally posted by primak:
So Yunis prayed inside a whale? was Yunis moslem at the time? and how big was the whale? but the witch turned the prince into an ugly frog...do you believe in fairy tales?

Yes, Yunis was Moslem.

As for the fairy tales, Do you know that much of our science discoveries and achievments were in scince fiction and fairy tale books before we get to know them? Some one telling people earth was spherical lonng time ago was seen as insane, the idea about people talking to each other form long distance and man landing on moon was some sci fictions before... Do you believe that a butterfly wings flipping can cause hurricane, sounds like a fairy tale? or that people can travell in the future? Both are an accurate scientific statment (theoritically speaking) according to chaos theory or relativity theory of Einstein.

I believe in the existence of God, and the foundation of this beliefe is an overwhelming logical and natural reasons and for God having power over the law of nature he created then it's very logic to believ in miracles made through him...What I can't believe in is how out of the sudden we came to exist from nothing...Yalla khalle el il7ad yenfa3ak

Troubles101
Member # 4543

Guys you gotta bring some puzzles as well,

here another couple, hopefully will take you longer

A man instead of praying behind the Imam in Jama'a prayers he went to the opposite side and prayed the same prayer while standing in the opposite direction to the Imam..like face to face and his prayer was true..how is that possible?

A man prayed towards different direction in the same prayer and his prayer is fine, how is that possible?

A man fasting was broken before maghrib although he didn't drink, eat or sleep with his wife , nothing entered his mouth at all...how can this be possible?

[This message has been edited by Troubles101 (edited 18 September 2005).]

primak
Member # 494

Habibi...
assuming Jonah / Yunis really existed..that would be in the year 700 BC ..when whales swallowed men and allowed them to pray inside their stomachs...unharmed..no gastric acids..no digestion, no nothing..no movement either I suppose.
Anyhow...Jonah ...would have existed 1500 years before Islam was ever heard of..so how was he a muslim inshallah???

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

A man instead of praying behind the Imam in Jama'a prayers he went to the opposite side and prayed the same prayer while standing in the opposite direction to the Imam..like face to face and his prayer was true..how is that possible?

A quick guess at one of them, he was praying on a line that was equi-distant from the Qiblah in both directions?

(I have a load of work to do now, but I'll try to think of something for when I come for my "tea-break"!)

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Habibi...
assuming Jonah / Yunis really existed..that would be in the year 700 BC ..when whales swallowed men and allowed them to pray inside their stomachs...unharmed..no gastric acids..no digestion, no nothing..no movement either I suppose.
Anyhow...Jonah ...would have existed 1500 years before Islam was ever heard of..so how was he a muslim inshallah???

Islam is not a new religion because "submission to the will of God", i.e. Islam, has always been the only acceptable religion in the sight of God. For this reason, Islam is the true "natural religion", and it is the same eternal message revealed through the ages to all of God's prophets and messengers. Muslims believe that all of God's prophets, which include Abraham, Noah, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad, brought the same message of Pure Monotheism. For this reason, the Prophet Muhammad was not the founder of a new religion, as many people mistakenly think, but he was the Final Prophet of Islam. By revealing His final message to Muhammad, which is an eternal and universal message for all of mankind, God finally fulfilled the covenant that He made with Abraham, who was one of the earliest and greatest prophets. Suffice it to say that the way of Islam is the same as the way of the prophet Abraham, because both the Bible and the Qur'an portray Abraham as a towering example of someone who submitted himself completely to God and worshipped Him without intermediaries. Once this is realized, it should be clear that Islam has the most continuous and universal message of any religion, because all prophets and messengers were "Muslims", i.e. those who submitted to God's will, and they preached "Islam", i.e. submission to the will of Almighty God.
http://thetruereligion.org/modules/wfsection/article.php?articleid=14

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leila
Member # 8539

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
A man fasting was broken before maghrib although he didn't drink, eat or sleep with his wife , nothing entered his mouth at all...how can this be possible?

Fasting is more than just not eating or drinking, its a lesson in self control and patience - he could have lost his temper, lied or spoken badly about another person and i believe this would break his fast... not sure about the other two though.

[This message has been edited by Leila (edited 18 September 2005).]

Posts: 201 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kafir4 ever
Member # 8785

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kafir4 ever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about MuhamMAD? It is an established fact that Muhammad took birth in a Pagan family. He grew up with Pagan traditions and practices, which then dominated Mecca, his birth place. They preserved and nurtured their pagan faith with all dedications and force, for it not only helped them keep their spirits alive in the arid, inhospitable and harsh conditions of their surroundings, it also provided them their sustenance.

In an atmosphere where almost all people practiced paganism, there was no way for Muhammad to remain outside its influence that controlled all spheres of his life. The fact that he worshipped the idol of al-Uzza and that he sacrificed an animal at its altar (Philip K. Hitti, History of the Arabs, p. 98) are good reasons, based on which anyone can conclude that Muhammad grew up as a Pagan and lived the life of a Pagan, until he began to wear the mantle of a prophet from the age of forty.

Pagan Muhammad became the Prophet of Islam in the cave of Hira without ever invoking Kalima Tayyaba. The angel, who visited him in the cave, is not reported to have asked him to recite it, even though no non-Muslim, as the one Muhammad was, could then or can now enter Islam without first confessing that there is no deity but Allah and also that Muhammad is His Messenger.

It is truly amazing to note that a Pagan Muhammad was able to found Islam without himself ever converting to it. Perhaps, his charms and charisma and brutality were responsible for his astounding success; otherwise, how could a Pagan have established the concept of one Deity without himself paying homage to Him?

Posts: 597 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
Islam is not a new religion because "submission to the will of God", i.e. Islam, has always been the only acceptable religion in the sight of God. For this reason, Islam is the true "natural religion", and it is the same eternal message revealed through the ages to all of God's prophets and messengers. Muslims believe that all of God's prophets, which include Abraham, Noah, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad, brought the same message of Pure Monotheism. For this reason, the Prophet Muhammad was not the founder of a new religion, as many people mistakenly think, but he was the Final Prophet of Islam. By revealing His final message to Muhammad, which is an eternal and universal message for all of mankind, God finally fulfilled the covenant that He made with Abraham, who was one of the earliest and greatest prophets. Suffice it to say that the way of Islam is the same as the way of the prophet Abraham, because both the Bible and the Qur'an portray Abraham as a towering example of someone who submitted himself completely to God and worshipped Him without intermediaries. Once this is realized, it should be clear that Islam has the most continuous and universal message of any religion, because all prophets and messengers were "Muslims", i.e. those who submitted to God's will, and they preached "Islam", i.e. submission to the will of Almighty God.

Says who??? come on snoozin, be reasonable.

JOSHUA
Member # 4946

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOSHUA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Are you imganing things?

How could you put a man who raised the dead with someone who married a 9 years old in one book. Before Jesus comes, everyone knew that he is coming, prophecies all over the old testament prophecized his coming. Where did anything say that Mohamd was coming?

Jesus who came earlier than Mohamad gave a message of love to humanity. Mohamad comes after Jesus and spread blood all over the place to Islamize nations, putting old women between two camels for punishments sometimes.

How correct and logical could that be.

What Mohamad came for to add? What did he add??

what is the message he gave?

think a little

What could we take from Mohamad's life and add to our life, other than being a terrorist.

Most religious muslims are terrorists by doings or by theories, isn't that right??

Posts: 321 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

quote:
Habibi...

Primak, is it posible for such a miracle to happen if God exists ? The problem is we are speaking with different presuppositions, If I was an atheist I would have hard time believing it unless I see by myself (but still you can't deny it because laws of nature are the "nature customs" we observe everyday and we labeled them as "natural laws" because they didn't change during our existance but that doesn't simply means they can never change) while on the other hand I believe that God exists and as I said before, by definition, he is the one who created nature and organised its laws the way we see, He is able at anytime to intervene and change those laws and this is when a Miracle is possible( since by definition miracle is violation of the law of nature) like that of Jonah...so at the end it boils down to whether God exists or not. If he exists then he can change our natural laws anytime, he can change the nature of fire as with Ibrahim pbuh or change that of acid as with Jonah and so on...Nothing illogic about it

Troubles101
Member # 4543

quote:
Originally posted by JOSHUA:
Are you imganing things?

How could you put a man who raised the dead with someone who married a 9 years old in one book. Before Jesus comes, everyone knew that he is coming, prophecies all over the old testament prophecized his coming. Where did anything say that Mohamd was coming?

Jesus who came earlier than Mohamad gave a message of love to humanity. Mohamad comes after Jesus and spread blood all over the place to Islamize nations, putting old women between two camels for punishments sometimes.

How correct and logical could that be.

What Mohamad came for to add? What did he add??

what is the message he gave?

think a little

What could we take from Mohamad's life and add to our life, other than being a terrorist.

Most religious muslims are terrorists by doings or by theories, isn't that right??

<Yawning>

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Says who??? come on snoozin, be reasonable.

You know, you asked a question. I was trying to help you out by providing an answer.

The riddle itself is within the context of Islam, so it only makes sense that the answer is based on Islamic beliefs.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

Joshua,

You should also look back at your old testament..it it part of your bible I presume...the blood is also spread all over the place in that book, and although no women are dismembered by camels, the slaughter of whole tribes is condoned by
a ferocious god.

You're all the same bunch of lunatics...

primak
Member # 494

quote:
Primak, is it posible for such a miracle to happen if God exists ? The problem is we are speaking with different presuppositions, If I was an atheist I would have hard time believing it unless I see by myself (but still you can't deny it because laws of nature are the "nature customs" we observe everyday and we labeled them as "natural laws" because they didn't change during our existance but that doesn't simply means they can never change) while on the other hand I believe that God exists and as I said before, by definition, he is the one who created nature and organised its laws the way we see, He is able at anytime to intervene and change those laws and this is when a Miracle is possible( since by definition miracle is violation of the law of nature) like that of Jonah...so at the end it boils down to whether God exists or not. If he exists then he can change our natural laws anytime, he can change the nature of fire as with Ibrahim pbuh or change that of acid as with Jonah and so on...Nothing illogic about it

And what on earth for??? why such ridiculous miracles...a fish swallowing a prophet? I would respect god a lot more if he would not allow new borns and children to die of cancer, or to save all the people who die of hunger in this world , or to avoid un-necessary wars and pain on this planet..come on Troubles...do we really need this abra-cadabra bs?

daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
And what on earth for??? why such ridiculous miracles...a fish swallowing a prophet? I would respect god a lot more if he would not allow new borns and children to die of cancer, or to save all the people who die of hunger in this world , or to avoid un-necessary wars and pain on this planet..come on Troubles...do we really need this abra-cadabra bs?

Is that the two cents?

I'd be looking for change.

JOSHUA
Member # 4946

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOSHUA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Joshua,

You should also look back at your old testament..it it part of your bible I presume...the blood is also spread all over the place in that book, and although no women are dismembered by camels, the slaughter of whole tribes is condoned by
a ferocious god.

You're all the same bunch of lunatics...

The old testament is included in the bible to cite the history of everything....from the very beginning. That's why there is a distinction between the old Testament and the new one. Wasn't that also why Jesus was crucified??

[This message has been edited by JOSHUA (edited 18 September 2005).]

Posts: 321 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It reminds me of some article I read in some paper , it was a fatwa..quite an interesting one..

A man was asking how he should behave in a public bus in cairo...the answer from the sheikh was that if a woman had left her seat to get off the bus, the man should wait 10 minutes before sitting on that seat, and before sitting , he should say a shihada or something similar...why??
Because the woman's "heat" on that particular seat would arouse him if he sat on it too soon...
How crooked can you get???

He he he, got to love these inventive Mullahs don't we?

Yeah I think this is hilarious. lol

Thanks primak.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

quote:
Is that the two cents?

I'd be looking for change.

and I, for a whole 2 cents.

MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MohdAnwar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Right answer Newcomer and Mohd, but Mohd you gotta explain explain your second answer to people here...

It took me much longer time and lots of hints to know the answer myself, so I'm impressed...

Dear Trouble,
By the way I heard it before but it also didn't take me so long time cause if u notice Magrab is the only prayer that it is not doubles of number 2
i mean Sobha = 2, Dohar = 4, Asr = 4, Magrab= 3 Aisah = 4

So the probability will be in number 3 more than other
and it would be like that

first it must be in Gama3a then u begin your prayer in the middle tashoud so u will pray only one Rak'a after this Tashoud then the other ppl will end the prayer and u conteniue do another Rak'a then u have to say your Middel Tashaoud Again then do your last Rak'a and do your last Tashoud

Best Regards
mohamed

Posts: 435 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
quote:
Habibi...

All Prophets was musliums even Jonah and to make u understand what i am saying take this
(Islam = submission to the will of God)

just consdier muslium word as a feature for someone not as a religion. i mean you could name yourself a muslium when u do that (submission to the will of god). So all Prophets was submitting to the will of god.

Best Regards
mohamed

Troubles101
Member # 4543

quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
A quick guess at one of them, he was praying on a line that was equi-distant from the Qiblah in both directions?

(I have a load of work to do now, but I'll try to think of something for when I come for my "tea-break"!)

After my response to Joshua I couldn't open the whole website anymore untill this noon. He gonna think it's the work of the holy spirit now.

Did this happen with anyone?
BACK TO your answer which I want you to clearify more since I didn't get it..it seemed like you were saying that those two men perhaps were not in same country and therfore the directions were opposit to each other?

I'm slow these days

Troubles101
Member # 4543

quote:
Originally posted by Leila:
Fasting is more than just not eating or drinking, its a lesson in self control and patience - he could have lost his temper, lied or spoken badly about another person and i believe this would break his fast... not sure about the other two though.

[This message has been edited by Leila (edited 18 September 2005).]

If someone lied or lost his temper during fasting he still has to complete the day and whether he will be rewarded or not is something between him and God. I'm talking about a case where the obligation will be removed from someone even though he didn't eat or drink and wasn't even sick.

This question is a bit silly so try not looking for a very smart answer

Troubles101
Member # 4543

quote:

It was when Jonah rode a ship to leave his people as he gave up about delivering the message he was given by God because of how his people rediculed him and his message. A messenger can't leave without the permission of God who is the only one who can decide when a messenger has done enough and when there is no chance about those people to believe, when he Jonah prayed to God and was saved he went back again to his people and invited them to the truth and all his people believed in him which is an exceptional case between all prophets..This story was revealed to the prophet Muhammad PBUH in the middle of his suffering in Mecca to give him hope and support him and it's also a lesson to us muslims in the same sense.

As for you points about wars and suffering Did we not talk about this before?

Let me Quote some points I made in another discussion about this before:

quote:
earthly suffering is less than a momentary time when compared to the ETERNAL reward in the hereafter. I wonder what alternative atheism gives here? We still have the suffering anyway but we lose hope that such a suffering can be compensated as we will die in this suffering sooner or later and perhaps making it sooner would be a better option for some people who resort to suicide, why would anyone continue in suffering life anyway? Islam provides hope and makes such a sufering only momentary by rewarding it with an eternal reward which is why we are told, that once we see how great is such a reward we wont even think of the suffering we went through. Just like when you go to a dentist and he causes pain to you, such a pain becomes nothing when you see the result at the end. There are many things even in our temporary short life which we go for, even though we know it will involve pain just for the sake of the good outcome, say for example how women in general prefer the happiness they get by having a child over the pain they get in pregnancy, conceiving and taking care of them. Even Chickens don't help their little ones to get out of the shell and save them the pain because if they do so, the little ones will become so weak in their lives.

It could be the case that a world where people make free choices can't exist without the existance of suffering.How can you gurantee that a free world wont choose to use such a free will in harming others unless you control them ?
Also as I said before, there could be morally sufficient reasons for allowing suffering to exist, after all, the purpose of our earthly life is not happiness of humans but rather it's, knowing God, shaping humankind's maturity and responsibility, and bringing humans to cooperate togetherin goodness . free will and Suffering associated with it could be a good reason to make this possible.
God has given us the greatest of all gifts, free will and unlike angels, Humans have the ability to disobey the laws of our God and even reject God (which is the greatest sin). While born with the inherent desire to obey His will, we can also make the conscious choice to disobey. Without the ability to disobey free will mean nothing.

In a world where suffering doesn't occur , or where God interevent to stop it whenever someeone intend to do it, If I wanted to hit you with a stick, God will intervene to prevent your suffering by turning it into a piece of ice cream or make it disappear. we will have people driving their cars as fast as they want anywhere and being carless about anyone walking since God will intervene to prevent any harm. You can jump from your window instead from going from the door, air planes companies wont have to work hard to secure the lives of people and so on, a complete lack of irresponsibility, immaturity and chaos will result. There wont be such a thing as a rich helping the poor, a strong showing mercy to the weak, how about patience, love and other values which we observe? And since our life is a practical test for such values, how such test can be possible without the existance of free will which result in both good and evil?

It's very possible that our world is the best world that can be created to bring good things with the existence of free will. We are not in a good position to know otherwise.Sometimes We might observe bad thing happining without being able to comprehend the meaning behind it but it may has a great influnce on the human being perhaps in another time and place, we only observe a tiny short period of life while God sees the whole thing from the begning to the end ,.just like when you start drawin a picture and you make some black dots , while some may find those black dots meaningless yet the more you draw the more the picture looks good with those same black dots included. We can't comprehend the whole plane unless we see it all from begining to end, can someone tell that the flipping of butterfly wings may cause a hurricane in some coniditons(according to chaos theory)? one wouldn't expect that a meaningless flipping of butterfly wings may have such a great outcome and in the same way it's very possible that what you may observe as a meaningless suffering of someone may have much greater positive outcome which justifies such a suffering.

God still intervenes in our lives but not to the point of forcing us to believe in him, not to the point of striking our abilities to observe him ,had he made himself avaliable to us in the same way we see the sun abover our heads, we wouldn't be able to truely use our free will, he does make a balance between our free will and him helping us, he makes himself avaliable through signs,, through his creation, through his messages, prophets and even through the inspiration he sent within us (as in the moral values) and even within our psychological state which naturally tend to feel more peaceful with relying on the supernatural being (just my humble observation) . He guided us to what's right and what's wrong yet he still forgives when we do mistakes and repent. He said he is closer to us than our jagular vein and if you go to him walking he will come for you hurrying .

Finally I wont answer anymore posts you or Joshua make which is irrelevant to the topic in this thread but i don't mind replying any of your points if you open another thread for it.

Salaam

daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
After my response to Joshua I couldn't open the whole website anymore untill this noon. He gonna think it's the work of the holy spirit now.

Yes, a friend of mine in Egypt wasn't able to access the site yesterday. Don't know if his problem has been solved yet. Glad yours has.

Troubles101
Member # 4543

quote:
Originally posted by MohdAnwar:
Dear Trouble,
By the way I heard it before but it also didn't take me so long time cause if u notice Magrab is the only prayer that it is not doubles of number 2
i mean Sobha = 2, Dohar = 4, Asr = 4, Magrab= 3 Aisah = 4

So the probability will be in number 3 more than other
and it would be like that

first it must be in Gama3a then u begin your prayer in the middle tashoud so u will pray only one Rak'a after this Tashoud then the other ppl will end the prayer and u conteniue do another Rak'a then u have to say your Middel Tashaoud Again then do your last Rak'a and do your last Tashoud

Best Regards
mohamed

Yes, this makes 4 Tashahud in one prayer...Those who love Ta-sha-hud, come late in Maghrib prayer!

Troubles101
Member # 4543

None commented on this :

quote:
A man prayed towards different direction in the same prayer and his prayer is fine, how is that possible?

This man was travelling on a ship that was not moving straight. How silly it was meant as a puzzle, remember?

Troubles101
Member # 4543

Okay a couple of questions:

- One of the prophet wives he married without a contract or witnesses?who?

-What's the longest Surah in Qur'an?

-What's the longest Ayah /verse?

newcomer
Member # 1056

quote:

BACK TO your answer which I want you to clearify more since I didn't get it..it seemed like you were saying that those two men perhaps were not in same country and therfore the directions were opposit to each other?

I'm slow these days

I remeber hearing of an argument when I was in the States as to whether people in a certain city should pray facing the east or the west, because if you actually measured the distance to the Ka'bah from that place, it was the same distance in both directions! So if the imam was facing east and someone prayed behind him, but facing west, they would have been face to face. I'm not sure whether that would be a legitimate prayer though!

And I guess if someone had died that would have broken his fast for him, good and proper!

Troubles101
Member # 4543

quote:
I remeber hearing of an argument when I was in the States as to whether people in a certain city should pray facing the east or the west, because if you actually measured the distance to the Ka'bah from that place, it was the same distance in both directions! So if the imam was facing east and someone prayed behind him, but facing west, they would have been face to face. I'm not sure whether that would be a legitimate prayer though!

And I guess if someone had died that would have broken his fast for him, good and proper!

Ah now I get you...This is a good point Newcomer, I don't think it will valid because ma'moom has to follow Imam direction, and the only case where they wont face the same way is when this way will not be directed to Ka'ba...this is why the only place where this is possible is al Haram where kab'a becomes in the middle and people around so if all people faced same direction as Imam (east or west)they will miss the Qibla .

No the man is still alive and in very good health

newcomer
Member # 1056

Any clues?
newcomer
Member # 1056

quote:

- One of the prophet wives he married without a contract or witnesses?who?

Khadijah bint Khuwaylid, as a guess?

Troubles101
Member # 4543

quote:
Any clues?

For free?

newcomer
Member # 1056

Ok, let me guess, you need another dua?
Troubles101
Member # 4543

quote:
Khadijah bint Khuwaylid, as a guess?

That was a normal marriage..okay okay I will give hints

- Regarding the Marriage ....It was commanded by God

- As for the fasting question.....Ask Primak!

Very easy now?

Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ok, let me guess, you need another dua?

hehe
Am I very demanding?

I guess I do need one, since that card accident I get pain in my left arm regulary and Doctor says it will go soon if I let it rest..been long time now..I kinda feel something was dislocated in my elbow

newcomer
Member # 1056

quote:
That was a normal marriage..okay okay I will give hints

- Regarding the Marriage ....It was commanded by God

- As for the fasting question.....Ask Primak!

Very easy now?

Zaynab bint Jahsh? My second guess was going to be Maria, but I guess that would have been wrong too!

I didn't know secular humanists had to fast!

So I guess I owe you that dua now! But seriously, about your arm, have you been doing the dua for pain? And have you tried heat treatment, that might ease it?

[This message has been edited by newcomer (edited 19 September 2005).]

newcomer
Member # 1056

Ok, three questions before I retire!

1. What were the names of Fatimah and Ali’s four children?

2. Who was it that Fatimah objected to Ali wanting to marry?

3. What is the central point of all the Earth’s landmass?

Troubles101
Member # 4543

quote:
Zaynab bint Jahsh? My second guess was going to be Maria, but I guess that would have been wrong too!

I didn't know secular humanists had to fast!

So I guess I owe you that dua now! But seriously, about your arm, have you been doing the dua for pain? And have you tried heat treatment, that might ease it?

[This message has been edited by newcomer (edited 19 September 2005).]

Yes Zaynab is true answer, as once the verse was revealed "And when thou saidst unto him on whom Allah hath conferred favour and thou hast conferred favour: Keep thy wife to thyself, and fear Allah. And thou didst hide in thy mind that which Allah was to bring to light, and thou didst fear mankind whereas Allah hath a better right that thou shouldst fear Him. So when Zeyd had performed that necessary formality (of divorce) from her, We gave her unto thee in marriage, so that (henceforth) there may be no sin for believers in respect of wives of their adopted sons, when the latter have performed the necessary formality (of release) from them. The commandment of Allah must be fulfilled. Verse 37 chapter 33 al Ahzab, Zaynab RA became automatically his wife by Allah's command

- I meant if someone left Islam during fasting they are not required to fast anymore

Troubles101
Member # 4543

quote:
Ok, three questions before I retire!

1. What were the names of Fatimah and Ali’s four children?

2. Who was it that Fatimah objected to Ali wanting to marry?

3. What is the central point of all the Earth’s landmass?

1_ Were they only 4?

- Al Hassan
-Alhussain
-Zaynab al kobra (eldest Zaynab as he had another zaynab from a different marriage later)
-Um kalthum al kobra

2_Abu Jahl's daughtur, It was the objection of both Fatima ra and the prophet...I wonder how do you understand this event?

[This message has been edited by Troubles101 (edited 20 September 2005).]

Troubles101
Member # 4543

I need a clue about the 3rd one

Here my turn:

- A plaace which the sun light touched only once

- A person who killed 1/6 of the earth population

- How many Basmalah (Bismillah Arrahman Arrahim) in Qur'an

newcomer
Member # 1056

quote:

- I meant if someone left Islam during fasting they are not required to fast anymore

The reason I edited my answer was that I didn’t remember him saying that he had been a Muslim before!

- What I read recently was that Fatimah and Ali’s children were: Al-Hassan, Al-Hussayn, Zaynab, Um Kulthum, and Muhsin (who died while still a child). But I will bow to superior knowledge as access to resources in English is limited and people often abridge things!

- I had heard many people justifying their refusal to accept a co-wife based on the fact that Fatimah did, but it was only last year that I learned who the woman was! That part of the information was always left out, and in fact would have been quite an important influence; the daughter of the man who was her father’s worst enemy and the biggest enemy of Islam! Admittedly the daughter doesn’t bear the father’s sins, and Ali never married until after her death, but it must have been an influencing factor in that particular response.

- Your clue, look at a map of the world and draw a line round the outer borders of the continents!

- Need a clue.

- Qabil (Cain) when he killed his brother Habil (Able) killed 1/6 of mankind.

- Bismillah Al-Rahman Al-Rahim: 114 times, as its missing from the beginning of Surah Tawbah, and included in verse 30 Surah Naml. Its also written as just Bismillah in verse 40 Surah Hud, so is that 115?

Troubles101
Member # 4543

quote:
The reason I edited my answer was that I didn’t remember him saying that he had been a Muslim before!

- What I read recently was that Fatimah and Ali’s children were: Al-Hassan, Al-Hussayn, Zaynab, Um Kulthum, and Muhsin (who died while still a child). But I will bow to superior knowledge as access to resources in English is limited and people often abridge things!

- I had heard many people justifying their refusal to accept a co-wife based on the fact that Fatimah did, but it was only last year that I learned who the woman was! That part of the information was always left out, and in fact would have been quite an important influence; the daughter of the man who was her father’s worst enemy and the biggest enemy of Islam! Admittedly the daughter doesn’t bear the father’s sins, and Ali never married until after her death, but it must have been an influencing factor in that particular response.

- Your clue, look at a map of the world and draw a line round the outer borders of the continents!

- Need a clue.

- Qabil (Cain) when he killed his brother Habil (Able) killed 1/6 of mankind.

- Bismillah Al-Rahman Al-Rahim: 114 times, as its missing from the beginning of Surah Tawbah, and included in verse 30 Surah Naml. Its also written as just Bismillah in verse 40 Surah Hud, so is that 115?

Newcomer, you are such a big challenge

- I read once about Muhsin before as well that's why I asked you to make sure it's authentic as I didn't read more about it.

- the fact that Ali never married anyone during Fatima's life gives me the impression that Abu Jahl factor was not the only influnce and that Fatima RA was -unlike her sisters -a bit different from the common type of women at that time just like Khadija RA and of course the prophet understood this. When I read different context of the hadith It seems that the prophet objection was mainly because this will hurt his daughtur and cause fitnah in her religion as by his word"I fear this may cause fitnah in her religion" The prophet didn't mind if Ali-prophet's cousin- married Abu Jahl's daughtur but with the condition of divorcing his daughtur first "I don't allow you unless you divorce my daughtur" "if you already married her, bring our daughtur back to us"

-umm are you talking about Ka'ba?

- Your clue is Ramsis
-Qabil is damn right!! you mus have been in a puzzle club before

- 114 is what I meant, you do know the trick

[This message has been edited by Troubles101 (edited 21 September 2005).]

Troubles101
Member # 4543

Some more to think about:

- A place where praying Fard is not allowed while praying Sunnah is desirable?

- When someone during prayer forgets to do Ruk' or Sujood ar any of the actions involved in Prayers he is required to do Sujood assahw (Prostration of forgetness)...A man has done the act of Sahw but was forbidden from doing Sujood sAHW....Why?

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com