EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » BEGGARS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BEGGARS
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BEWARE OF BEGGARS

There were two beggars sitting side by side on a street in Mexico City. One had a Christian cross in front of him, the other one the Star of David.

Many people went by, looked at both beggars, but only put money into the hat of the one sitting behind the cross.

A priest came by, stopped, and watched many, many people give money to the beggar behind the cross, but not to the beggar behind the Star of David. Finally he went over to the beggar behind the Star of David and said, "Don't you understand? This is a Catholic country. People aren't going to give you money if you sit there with a Star of David in front of you, especially when you're sitting beside a beggar who has a cross."

The Star of David beggar listened to the priest and, turning to the Christian cross beggar, said: "Moishe... look who's trying to teach us marketing."

Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kafir4 ever
Member # 8785

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kafir4 ever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

[This message has been edited by kafir4 ever (edited 04 October 2005).]

Posts: 597 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hit your star of david nerve did I kafir?
GOOD!

Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ben_elias
Member # 8464

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ben_elias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nooralhaq:
BEWARE OF BEGGARS

There were two beggars sitting side by side on a street in Mexico City. One had a Christian cross in front of him, the other one the Star of David.

Many people went by, looked at both beggars, but only put money into the hat of the one sitting behind the cross.

A priest came by, stopped, and watched many, many people give money to the beggar behind the cross, but not to the beggar behind the Star of David. Finally he went over to the beggar behind the Star of David and said, "Don't you understand? This is a Catholic country. People aren't going to give you money if you sit there with a Star of David in front of you, especially when you're sitting beside a beggar who has a cross."

The Star of David beggar listened to the priest and, turning to the Christian cross beggar, said: "Moishe... look who's trying to teach us marketing."

You now move to insulting, how pathetic.

Posts: 118 | From: Dar el Harb | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ben_elias:
You now move to insulting, how pathetic.

quote:
Originally posted by ben_elias:
Most Muslims lie through their teeth, most of them can do it holding a straight face.

The accuser becomes the accused!
What a comeback!

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ben_elias
Member # 8464

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ben_elias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
The accuser becomes the accused!
What a comeback!

Nope, I;m not insulting anyone I am simply telling it how I see Mohammed's followers doing it.

Speaking of which, I never insulted any Muslim the way you did.

You wrote a joke about Christianity, what I write about is no joke. Mohammed infact told lies himself. So tell me, if Mohammed lied what do you think the followers will do?

Everything I say I will back up and in this case I will prove Mohammed was a liar and not only that he made it permissible for Muslims to lie to non Muslims if they can gain something (where truth has failed).

That's fair enough, so don't happily point the finger at me before you look at yourself.

[This message has been edited by ben_elias (edited 06 October 2005).]

Posts: 118 | From: Dar el Harb | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who told a joke about Christians????? Me? Look again!

My accusation was about the way you insulted Muslims as people, as you were referring to something you say was an insult to Christians. Compare like with like...don't use diversionary tactics to squirm out of this one!

Back up that statement that you made with facts, if you can, that: "Most Muslims lie through their teeth, most of them can do it holding a straight face."

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you see, For every person with a spark of genius, there are a hundred with ignition trouble.
egyptianbeast
Member # 7516

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptianbeast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
Who told a joke about Christians????? Me? Look again!

My accusation was about the way you insulted Muslims as people, as you were referring to something you say was an insult to Christians. Compare like with like...don't use diversionary tactics to squirm out of this one!

Back up that statement that you made with facts, if you can, that: [b]"Most Muslims lie through their teeth, most of them can do it holding a straight face." [/B]

yea ben thats not very CHRISTIAN of you

Posts: 166 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member

my boss sometimes says, 'it's so hot outside it's un-christian!'
LOL

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com