EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » types of peopels during death?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: types of peopels during death?
gana
Member # 9062

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
during moment of death..what happeen? where peoples go? no one can give any information except ALLAH .no scince,all tecnology can not answer any question after death.are we nothing?all our history go to nothing,the good peoples,bad peoples,all equal and go to nowhere..QURAN which WORLD OF ALLAH give us answers for all these questions in SURAH AL-WAQUIAH: -
83-Then why do you not[intervene]when[the soul of a dying person]reaches the throat? 84-And you at the moment are looking in,85-but we[i.e our angles who take the soul]are nearer to him thn you, but you see not.86-Then why do you not-if you are exempt from reckoning and recompense[punishment] 87-Bring back the soul[to its body],if you are truthful?88-Then,ifhe[the dying person]be of the Maquarrabun[those brought near to ALLAH] 89-[These is for him]rest and provision,and a garden of delights[paradise]90-And if he [the dying person]be of those on the right hand,91-then there is safty and peace[from punishment of ALLAH]for those on the right hand92-But if he[the dying person]be of the denying [Resurrection],the erring[away from the right path of islamic Monotheism].93-Then for him is an entertainment with boiling water.94-And burning in hell-fire 95-Verily,this,this is an absolute truth with certainty,96-So glorify with praises the name of your LORD the most great.

Posts: 58 | From: pp | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gana
Member # 9062

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I answer the post of kafir in my post ,why i write holy text of QURAN, i think majority of moslmos and non moslmos still ignorant with quran,some peoples think that quran like bible some stories ,and a tree of family for each prophet..etc,but ouran differ completely from any religion books in the land and differ from any books in the land,so i choice some of quran to show for all hoe quran say,and what subjects dealing with,i know kafir want to discuss sex and politics ,but i try to say my lord word,if i am wrong ALLAH will give me one degree and if i am correct ALLAH give me 2 degrees.as my prophet said.
Posts: 58 | From: pp | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kafir 4ever
Member # 9556

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kafir 4ever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it is Bertrand Russell who said that God could never condemn a person to an eternity in hell by pointing out this would be "infinite punishment for finite sins". It seems incredibly unethical and immoral for such a thing to have been created by God.

It is more moral that if someone is making bad moral choices in life, then God will be patient and persistent with them for all time. As God is eternal there is no time limit: Eventually all people will choose heaven. God can pluck people out of Hell and bring them to heaven. No-one will spend an eternity in Hell if God is moral. God's power is absolute and God's patience is infinite.

It more moral that those who do not accept God are destroyed rather than punished. Between two choices, God will always choose the better one as God is perfect. If one option causes less pain than another, God will choose the one that causes less pain. If someone chooses never to be with God (we are assuming God cannot force people to enter heaven of their own free will), then God has 3 choices:

1. Punish them with eternity in Hell
2. Destroy them
3. Punish them in Hell until they change their minds

Numbers two and three are both better than number one. God will never choose number one. No-one spends an eternity in Hell. At the end of time all people will be in heaven. For some people number three will be an option. At some point all people will change their minds and then God can forgive them and save them. Number 2 may be an option if a person is never going to change their minds, but it very unlikely that anyone can be more persistent than God when God has infinite patience. Over infinity, therefore, all people will be saved.

If evil itself exists, when all people are in heaven evil will have been completely destroyed. If we personify evil as Satan, then if Universalism is true, Satan is destroyed (option 2). If a single person remains in Hell forever then evil will never be destroyed by God, and God will never achieve complete victory over death. God, however, is perfect by definition so by definition it cannot be true that anyone spends eternity in Hell.

If everyone goes to heaven then God's creation is perfect. Universalism is a belief that God is all loving and moral and that God is positive and effective. It's a belief that all life does have a purpose, that suffering is nullified in the end. It is a belief that in the end God will be completely victorious.

If God is perfect, then it holds that Universalism is true as a God who saves everyone is better than a God that does not.

When we love or care for someone we feel hurt and suffer then they hurt or suffer. If there is a hell, and someone we know is there, then it will cause us suffering. Our suffering will continue as long as we know they are in hell. Therefore Christians who are not universalist are caused angst and stress when they are in relationships with non-Christians, the lack of belief in universalism causes division. There are three conclusions we could draw from this but none of them are acceptable to most monotheists, I will present them then explain how they can be avoided.

1. There is suffering in heaven
2. God conceals their suffering from us (blissful ignorance)
3. We no longer love those who are in hell. God stops up caring about them.

The first one is contradictory to the concept of heaven and cannot be true. The second is dubious, as God would have to lie to us. The third is not so bad, but it is still not a nice possibility and seems to deny some basic part of our Humanity (caring for others). The only valid and good resolution of this problem is: All people go to heaven

This is such a perfect answer to the problem. There would be no suffering in heaven and God could show us that all we care for are happy. It is logically impossible for God to grant a single person eternal happiness unless all people are granted the same, because everyone is cared for by someone. It could be said that there may be some people who are cared for by no-one. This isn't true if God loves us all. If God loves us then he cares for us and our pain causes God to suffer. The pain of those in Hell must be intolerable for God... but as God is in heaven, God is in bliss. Therefore there can be no beings in Hell: All beings go to heaven.

Posts: 392 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gana
Member # 9062

Member Rated:
I am sorry but all u said are possibilites not more no prove in anything ,if i ask u the fowlling questions ,sure u have a very clear answers,are u male or female?what is your name?what is your job?what is your nationality?u can answer in any question with fixed answer,no possible,when SAMMY banned you from ES?WHY HE BANNED U because he god of these sites,he put all condition because he creat these sites,and to enter her site u must obey if not he shoot u or me out,everone put thebasis of what he own.and the others if they want to come must obey or they will punish,but for ALLAH which creats everything no problem,any person rab a child and kill him,no punish because god love peop.,any strong army can go to any countery and ocupy the land and no punish because god love peop.yesterday i found in runway a person cry why?some bad peop.stop him and take its car and go away,np punish because god love peop.some of peop.put god in cross and kill him or kill the son of god and nothing happen,god kill because he love peop.why god must be weak,he can not protect herself and protect us.but from islamic view ALLAH are strong over any strong and graciful but islam tellsus that:we take our life as exam,in these life we must choose our god and everyone responsible about her choice,and work wiht good things and everyone responsible about her choice ..etc,but after death no work but we wait results of exam ,and groups in paradise and groups in hell,we know from islam that life place of work and after death place of results,nowork after death ,no choice after death,if u spend your life u kill your chance no other chance,and in the day of judgment all humambeing realive,and raised from graves to`see the results,and evryone find that a book[which contains everywork small or large]attached to her neck and ALLAH SAY TO EVERYONE read your book and judge on yourself and who take the book with the right hand they are paradise-live,and who take the book by left hand or from back they are hell-living,and quran tells us that our legs,and our hands and our skin will testify in our work s,who they speak ALLAH able to speak anything.
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
adith - Sahih Bukhari 1:35, Narrated Abu Hurayrah]

Jannah (Paradise)
Allah's Apostle said, "The first group (of people) who will enter Paradise will be (glittering) like the moon when it is full. They will not spit or blow their noses or relieve nature. Their utensils will be of gold and their combs of gold and silver; in their centers the aloe wood will be used, and their sweat will smell like musk. Everyone of them will have two wives; the marrow of the bones of the wives' legs will be seen through the flesh out of excessive beauty. They (i.e. the people of Paradise) will neither have differences nor hatred amongst themselves; their hearts will be as if one heart and they will be glorifying Allah in the morning and in the evening."

[Hadith - Sahih Bukhari 4:468, Narrated Abu Hurayrah]

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gana
Member # 9062

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Morgan:

Jannah (Paradise)
Allah's Apostle said, "The first group (of people) who will enter Paradise will be (glittering) like the moon when it is full. They will not spit or blow their noses or relieve nature. Their utensils will be of gold and their combs of gold and silver; in their centers the aloe wood will be used, and their sweat will smell like musk. Everyone of them will have two wives; the marrow of the bones of the wives' legs will be seen through the flesh out of excessive beauty. They (i.e. the people of Paradise) will neither have differences nor hatred amongst themselves; their hearts will be as if one heart and they will be glorifying Allah in the morning and in the evening."

OK Morgan,what u mean u support me or see hadith as a joke,i can not determine your aims.anyhow if we belive that we will realive after death and detorioration of bones,so no odd things,we belive that ALLAH will give every group considering the work in the life,and just u dying no chance again,but tell me are you beliver or non-beliver,or u wait and thoughts and u try to take a discession,look quickly,if u are beliver join with our line[which contains me,bibo.kamal,snoozin,only these for example.if u are nonbelivers join the line [contains kafir,primack..and so on,but if u are try to thought and wait join with dailia.she is wonderfull mind which reflects the symptoms of german mind[arrenged,multireader]she said in one post she belive that QURAN world of ALLAH,and she know about islam more than a lots of moslmos.morgan the bell ring join your line.
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dream123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Jannah (Paradise)

can you prove else? [Smile]

[83.29] Surely they who are guilty used to laugh at those who believe.
[83.30] And when they passed by them, they winked at one another.
[83.31] And when they returned to their own followers they returned exulting.
[83.32] And when they saw them, they said: Most surely these are in error;
[83.33] And they were not sent to be keepers over them.
[83.34] So today those who believe shall laugh at the unbelievers;
[83.35] On thrones, they will look.
[83.36] Surely the disbelievers are rewarded as they did.

Posts: 1022 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gana
Member # 9062

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by bibo1978:
quote:

Jannah (Paradise)

can you prove else? [Smile]

[83.29] Surely they who are guilty used to laugh at those who believe.
[83.30] And when they passed by them, they winked at one another.
[83.31] And when they returned to their own followers they returned exulting.
[83.32] And when they saw them, they said: Most surely these are in error;
[83.33] And they were not sent to be keepers over them.
[83.34] So today those who believe shall laugh at the unbelievers;
[83.35] On thrones, they will look.
[83.36] Surely the disbelievers are rewarded as they did.

YES BIBO,for Morgan take these also and laugh deeply and open your mouth from these ear to these ear:50-And the inhabitantsof the fire will call to inhabitants of paradise"pour on us some water or some of provision GOD has given your" they will say"GOD has forbidden them on the unbelivers,51-those who took the religion as a diversion and a sport,and whom they wordly life had deluded ,so today,we forget them as they forget the meeting of this day of theirs ,and for that they denied our signs.
gana
Member # 9062

Member Rated:
These kafir like a machine he exhusted the members to read a report against islam,mostely written by anyone except him,then just we discuss him he disappear why?because he have nothing knowldge in islam,he reapted the same points,and because he is ignorant with histor of islam he write about things killed in investigation[i.e how quran collected].what your aims and how can infect islam,if u do not know,the QURAN the most and only strong weapens in our hand and ALLAH swear to keep quran as my prophet say,no GEN OR HUMAN CAN REPLEACE ONE LETTER IN QURAN,when any moslmos read or listen to quran his skin nimps and we feel with fear and love of ALLAH,things u never feel and understand because u have not lord,but we have my LORD.THANKS TO TIGER which know excately his sources and quickley she give us the bond.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com