EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Les Muslimerables Torch a Girl

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Les Muslimerables Torch a Girl
kafir 4ever
Member # 9556

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kafir 4ever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A young 18 year old girl had gasoline poured over her by her Muslim former friend who then set fire to her (translated) during the riots in France. She has now been plunged in an artificial coma to reduce the unbearable suffering of her young burned body. web page. The religion of peace trains it's young well. So when they are not burning our churches (translated) they are burning their friends (translated must read from the girl's friend) who don't succumb to their advances.

Les Muslimerables in Deep Malaise

The Metastasizing Anger in France

Posts: 392 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kafir 4ever:
A young 18 year old girl had gasoline poured over her by her Muslim former friend who then set fire to her (translated) during the riots in France. She has now been plunged in an artificial coma to reduce the unbearable suffering of her young burned body. web page. The religion of peace trains it's young well. So when they are not burning our churches (translated) they are burning their friends (translated must read from the girl's friend) who don't succumb to their advances.

Les Muslimerables in Deep Malaise

The Metastasizing Anger in France

I guess if you look like this http://www.ikissyou.org/ you have all the time in the world to fish garbage out...Man i feel sorry for you..
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kafir 4ever
Member # 9556

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kafir 4ever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I feel sorry for you super Nerd..now go **** yourself or something
Posts: 392 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kafir 4ever
Member # 9556

Rate Member
''I guess if you look like this http://www.ikissyou.org/ you have all the time in the world to fish garbage out...Man i feel sorry for you..''

Yes IF,,'if' and reality are two diffenet things, except in your nerdish mind of course.

Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Show Time     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The mentally retarded went loose ya regala [Big Grin]
Posts: 627 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yuyuandmarmar
Member # 9714

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yuyuandmarmar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kafir....

Are all catholics bad because of the actions of the Sinn Fein and Irish Separatist? Are all Christians bad because of the actions of some paedophilic priests and Hitler?? The religion is not to be judged by those who commit acts in its name....it is to be judged on its merits and beliefs....Islam is flawless and Just and nothing you will ever say will diminish that fact.

S...

Posts: 44 | From: Melbourne | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I guess a kiss is not enough do you need a hug? you know what a hug mean right? you have been huged before..at least by your mom......?!

KISSES & HUGS..

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:

Yes IF,,'if' and reality are two diffenet things, except in your nerdish mind of course. [/QB]

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT YOU ARE NOT THIS UGLY...THANK GOD..BECAUSE IF I LOOK LIKE THIS I MAY HAVE SOME SUICIDAL THOUGHTS.......
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
Originally posted by Sam on line:
The mentally retarded went loose ya regala [Big Grin]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] SAM..YOU ARE THE MAN [Wink]
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:

I'M A NERD BUT YOU ARE UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com