EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » question for muslims

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: question for muslims
jarvis
Member # 9832

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for jarvis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why did the sanhedrin hand one of their own people, Jesus, over to the romans to be put to death?

what

*"( EXACTLY )"*

was the charge?

Posts: 229 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jarvis:
why did the sanhedrin hand one of their own people, Jesus, over to the romans to be put to death?

what

*"( EXACTLY )"*

was the charge?

They

*"( HATED )"*

Watching Jesus Christ Superstar.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deenin
Member # 9849

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deenin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

what

*"( EXACTLY )"*

was the charge?

Well, since this is a question for Muslims, then I must clarify that according to Islam, Jesus was never caught by the Sanhedrin, he was never crucified and he's still alive until this very day (in heavens of course)to be sent down for his second coming to fight the false Messiah. The Quran says:

وقولهم إنا قتلنا المسيح عيسى بن مريم رسول الله وما قتلوه وما صلبوه ولكن شبه لهم ; وإن الذين اختلفوا فيه لفي شك منه ما لهم به من علم إلا اتباع الظن وما قتلوه يقينا بل رفعه الله إليه وكان الله عزيزا حكيما

Translation: "And for claiming that they killed the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the messenger of GOD. In fact, they never killed him, they never crucified him - they were made to think that they did. All factions who are disputing in this matter are full of doubt concerning this issue. They possess no knowledge; they only conjecture. For certain, they never killed him. Instead, GOD raised him to Him; GOD is Almighty, Most Wise." (4:157/8)

Posts: 32 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarvis
Member # 9832

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarvis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how were they:

quote:
they were made to think that they did.
[Confused]
Posts: 229 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[Confused]

[Confused] [Confused]
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused] [Confused] [Confused] [Cool]
Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
how were they:

quote:
[Confused]
quote:
Originally posted by Deenin:
For certain, they never killed him. Instead, GOD raised him to Him; GOD is Almighty, Most Wise." (4:157/8)

Jesus pbuh was raised, so cleary he wasnt killed...
he was "replaced"...and so...
quote:

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Morgan:
[Confused] [Confused] [Confused] [Cool]

your very quite these days....
are you on a break [Roll Eyes]

is it yout christmas today [7th Jan]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nooralhaq20055     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:

what

*"( EXACTLY )"*

was the charge?

They

*"( HATED )"*

I rarely laugh at jokes of this sort but I blushingly admit I laughed out loud and covered my face when I read your response [Wink]
Posts: 1074 | From: Menufia, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Nooralhaq20055:
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:

what

*"( EXACTLY )"*

was the charge?

They

*"( HATED )"*

I rarely laugh at jokes of this sort but I blushingly admit I laughed out loud and covered my face when I read your response [Wink]
Noor! I have extreme respect to all religions and I was so insecure about this joke that I had to PM Snoozin to ask her if I'd crossed my boundaries with this one.

But I couldn't resist it [Frown]

Sorry guys. [Embarrassed]

tisatashar
Member # 8806

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tisatashar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

It wasn't Jesus. They only thought it was.

As to why???????????????

Easy. Anyone who claims to be the Son of God is a liar and he can go and tell his story to Allah/Yahweh immediately according to the Mosaic law.

That's why the rabbis are constantly goading him to admit to the S.O.G. blasphemy in the bible.

The jews knew there ain't no such thing.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs. Doubtfire
Member # 9731

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs. Doubtfire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One could say that Jesus was handed over to the Romans because the Jewish method of execution was hanging, not crucifixion. As it was necessary that Jesus be crucified to fulfil the prophecy, then it was obviously God's design to do things this way. However, who said that he was handed over by the Sanhedrin?

But much more important is the fact that He would not be able to resurrect from the dead unless he were put to death first. In fact, how can any of us resurrect from the dead unless we die first?

Now, some people might argue that rising from the dead is an absurdity, but when the Muslims say that He rose without dying first, then that is a double absurdity. How can anyone rise and go to heaven before first they die? What nonsense is this? [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 304 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com