EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » send a complaint ASAP

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: send a complaint ASAP
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just saw this and I was shocked!
here you can actually buy a burned quran [Eek!]

to stop this, if you have an Ebay account plz send them a complaint about this.
this is an insult to all muslims. and all who has any respect for the freedom of religion.

sorry here is the link which i forgot to post

web page
thanks in advance
Sara

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where?

i can't find it. Do you have a link? or a news article?

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maryanne
Member # 9311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maryanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately some people will go to all extremes to try and insult Muslims and our beliefs. I do not hold a ebay account but i would expect if ebay admins knew of this I think they would delete the bid from the site.

People may want to destroy the quaran in many ways but the truth will be there always.

--------------------
Every morning is a fresh beginning. Every day is the world made new. Today is a new day. Today is my world made new. I have lived all my life up to this moment, to come to this day. This moment - this day - is as good as any moment in all eternity.

Posts: 224 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol sorry guys forgot to post the link
here it is
web page

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Error page comes up.

Perhaps that means they discovered it and removed it... I hope. [Frown]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Now i correct it .. was something wrong with the name of the link [Smile]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Akh he just wants to be famous, like those who were selling Britney Spears used chewing gum.

And he says he will burn it whether we buy it or not, so what's the big deal?

At least when the version he has is burnt into ashes he will not be able to have his dirty hand touch it any more.

Just ignore him.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Well, I reported it. Me and my very non-Muslim sounding name, followed by

esq.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

daria1975
Member # 6244

Oh, and I reported it to CAIR. They would probably have more influence than me.

http://www.cair-net.org/

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
Oh, and I reported it to CAIR. They would probably have more influence than me.

http://www.cair-net.org/

Very nice of you Snoozin. Thanks
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
Very nice of you Snoozin. Thanks

Actually *ignoring* him is probably the best thing to do..... but I know what kind of ignorant dumb ass in Florida is doing this, and it annoys me.
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I already send a very long e-mail to ebay ...

if I do not recieve another respond ..got to boycot Ebay ... BOYCOT ..is the only way ...

--------------------
PEACE

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont think that would make much of a differnce, tiger [Confused]

--------------------
--
here...
[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-7853042-0414807= Recommended...![/url]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com