EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » RISE ISLAM (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: RISE ISLAM
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Life]
You Can Catch five
Or Catch me in CL5
What ever way dog, the game get live
Keepin it gangstah in the PD
City Vilore
Late Night Humming and dubbling
and i got mah self a ford
the hood love me
Hood rap gotta hug me
Pop that shyt sparka bubba
thiz shyt getting ugly
Drop the mic anywhere
I aint talkin about a concertz dog
Talkin bout 10 megas in converse dog
Get it cracking like we out in new york
and the horton watching
and the only difference is the hores is watching
Styll love to see a nigger
roll up on 20'z
up in dat 64, roll up in bentlyz lik
im a ganstah baby from the CPT
Run with the pound like im from DPG
If it beef you see the murda
lik it aint no luner
and i represent the P like Russel Simmons

Im a neighbourhood super star
Get it, right, got it, good, okay
It the black side to get low we get going
And the yee the pimp hoes and comptonz we 64z

I No yeah
Love to watch me
Specially when im looking rocky
Trade with the brokly with the handles on a kawaski
Hand on my chuz with the customs of mah shoes
80 Jacket on mah elbow 50 count the chuz
In mah neighbourhood
Young Bill Gatez
Never shuffled the cakez so come up in mah face
And run up in the place
Im a superstar
Think of mah chain
Glass ? in bang
80 Carrotz on my pinky and ring
Goosebump when u speaking of mah name
Cuz im deep in the game
With Tackle and things
The million dollars Planes
Im a maniac
Young boy gonez
Like a Young Roy Jones
Whoz outta da zone
And aint no body home
In mah neighbourhood
Produces stormz
stakez is high
No we going like the spacious sky
Drop your body when the cagez arrive
The handle was up
Switch the gear hit the pedal and ride

[Life]

Im a shiny star
and i gotta hit the bolevard
In that new jaguar
Why does he move throught traffic like that
Purple haze
road rage
the OJ
the ganstah leans
so please believe that i keep 2 G in my jeans
2 gats in my sleeves
2 rats in mah beam
X5 Mami let ride
Reeveing in and out from traffic from Compton to da best star
It the kid from the far west star
Oh ****
He only know how to do more then filp pies
Get money like them stick up guys
Then motion 11-less got the young kids rich for life
And i aint talking bout the movie or George Clunning
Im talking bout
Runnin in the spot with Ozzi's tucked in the cuggis
Do me?
Naw truly
You might loose ur life
They Say I
Got 2K2 Cover lik AI

Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
quote:
Don't tell me Danish people don't live by old customs and social rules !

quote:
Originally posted by Tibe:
Offcourse we do...

quote:
Yes but we dont still live by the old rules and norm - we progress. We have the right to question the rules and norms in order t change them if they are getting to old and useless - which the islamic world may not....

As you seem to be contradicting yourself now, I'll bow out of this discussion and leave you to your preconceived ideas. Insha Allah, your trip here to El Gouna will open your eyes a little to the reality of the Muslim world.

You are taking my sentences out of consept - that called manipulation where i come from, - but i guess thats what you are use to from your type of media..................
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LovedOne:
I think part of the problem here is understanding the difference between Islam and culture. I think most of the ways that women are oppressed have nothing to do with Islam, it's with the men and the culture. And it happens in every culture.
There isn't anywhere where it's 100% that women have all rights or on the flipside, no rights at all.
Many men will use Islam as an excuse to hold women back, but it isn't truly Islam.

There you said something we can agree on. Fore us non muslims it can be hard to see whats culture norms and whats islamic rules.
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by TheWesternDebt2Islaam:
quote:
quote:
Don't tell me Danish people don't live by old customs and social rules !

quote:
Offcourse we do...

quote:
Yes but we dont still live by the old rules and norm - we progress. We have the right to question the rules and norms in order t change them if they are getting to old and useless - which the islamic world may not....

As you seem to be contradicting yourself now, I'll bow out of this discussion and leave you to your preconceived ideas. Insha Allah, your trip here to El Gouna will open your eyes a little to the reality of the Muslim world.

lol typical of most these people educated in the west by the media - they have no idea what they saying...only repeat key word from media...

no wonder why ES is full of useless repeatred

Our media is free and independant - you would know that if you ever had visited a free country.
Did you ever visit one that wasn't ruled by islamic ideas????

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You are taking my sentences out of consept - that called manipulation where i come from, - but i guess thats what you are use to from your type of media..................

Is that what you think the western media does? You are correct though, they are well known for that, especially the press. But I was just quoting your words that showed you had said one thing and then contradicted it later...no manipulation of facts there!
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
so chimps is saying muslim women feel they dont have equal rights...

and newcomer is saying women are turning to islam because they dont have equal rights as it is.

which is it?

personally i dont see an ounce of truth in what newcomer is saying... maybe im misunderstanding her????

Hi Charm!

Maybe you didn’t see “an ounce of truth in what I was saying” because you read into it things I didn’t say!!!

Firstly I disagreed with you being the spokesperson for the UK...and then my comment was more related to the second part of TWDs comment than the first, although now you have given more than a single word response it seems that the focus of your expletive was more on the rights aspect.

Although you may not agree/be aware, there are a lot of women in the UK, and the west in general, who are getting tired of being seen in a sexual way and men “only wanting them for one thing.” And this is in fact one of the reasons that many women do turn to Islam, as it offers a moral code that they feel gives them more respect. Maybe not all Muslim men treat them in an Islamic manner, but that is a different subject and so is the subject of what equal rights is and how it is viewed by Muslim women.

Secondly, I never mentioned anything about freedom of speech!!! I talked about feeling welcome…my definition of feeling welcome is feeling accepted and treated as an ordinary person not a second class citizen or an oddity. Not everything/everyone is welcome in the major cities in the UK and in fact Britain is becoming less tolerant towards Muslims rather than more so. This was made very clear to me on my last trip back to my hometown, I was certainly not made to feel as welcome and accepted as I had been when I returned in the past, before or since I had accepted Islam. I was speaking from personal experience there, not just theory!

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
newcomer... i must apologize... i just looked back, it was WESTIE i was answering too.. it must have been where you quoted me ive forgotten who made the original comment. sorry!!! (i did wonder at your extreme views... not your usual standpoint)!!!

what youve said above is much more like the truth...

this is what i was answering to...

"there are NO equality on those country
women DONT have "real" equal rights..
in real life most of them are still under payed than their male counterpart.
women are NOT valued in such society as much - ONLY for sexual reason

there are NO freedom of speeches in religion, esp in US, UK and france, not sure of others...
if u wear a long bears, wear muslim scarf, or men clothes, your ARE discriminated.

now see why i used expletives!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:

Secondly, I never mentioned anything about freedom of speech!!! I talked about feeling welcome…my definition of feeling welcome is feeling accepted and treated as an ordinary person not a second class citizen or an oddity. Not everything/everyone is welcome in the major cities in the UK and in fact Britain is becoming less tolerant towards Muslims rather than more so. This was made very clear to me on my last trip back to my hometown, I was certainly not made to feel as welcome and accepted as I had been when I returned in the past, before or since I had accepted Islam. I was speaking from personal experience there, not just theory! [/QB]

Here in Denmark you get a roof over your head, food on the table and an education. Our respect you have to earn - that is not given to you fore free. We have a very good/bad examble of a muslim family with 6 kids here in Denmark. We gave them an appartment, money and all of the kids a free education. Their kids are out of contol and the parents dont want to reconize the problem or do anything about it. 1 of their sons was participation in gangraping a danish "white trash" girl, 2 was convicted of robbery from appartments in the same house as their own. Then the family was through out of their appartment and now they scream : "Racists society - you never made us feel welcomed and accepted"

Now I ask you - What more do you want us to give you??????? Would your own country have given you these things?

We dont yell or spit at you in the streets, we let you mind your own business and pratice your religion and still you dont feel welcome. What more do you want from us and what will your country give me if me and my family choice to live there????
THIS QUESTION IS FORE ALL MUSLIMS IN HERE?????

Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
come here darling then its fuking worse ..and im a MUSLIM I HATE MY OWN SOME TIME THEN COME TO THINK OF IT I HATE THE WHOLE BLOODY LOT ......but IF SOME one reads me right for WOMANS RIGHTS its depending i saod not all have it and in most other faiths its not in it has well ...OK OK OK IM A MUSLIM and ihave shitty rights ok ..inmyown society im a dirty pig ...lol lol lol
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ichigo
Member # 10434

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ichigo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When someone says that women are forced or under pressure to wear hijab in the islamic world, without even thinking that it could be part of their religion , beliefs and duties and above all done by their own choice then it must be nonesense.

And what about European Muslims ? are western muslimah also under pressure and wears hijab by force?

France :
From the beginning, the French law was perceived by most of France's five million Muslims to be an ill-concealed attempt to ban veils from the classroom."There's a lot of tension in the Islamic community which feels targeted," Scieux admits, "but it's actually applicable to all religions".

why forget that it's a personal choice?

"What does this veil mean to me?" asks Touria, a softly-spoken and serious pupil at Delacroix. "It's part of who I am. It's not just some bit of fabric on my head. It's everything.

Touria :
People say that it's the women who wear the veil that are submissive... but I think it is those women who are submissive
"Looking back on it, I can't imagine taking it off. What I'm wearing today I consider the minimum." What Touria is wearing is a bandanna, a simple scarf that covers her hair but not her ears or neck. She says she prefers to wear this so she doesn't draw attention to herself or her religion.
Touria is one of five veiled girls from Delacroix who are meeting once a week in a friend's flat to discuss their strategy to fight a strict interpretation of the law at their school.

A French teacher :
Among the speakers at the public meeting is Eric Finot, a history teacher at Delacroix with strong views on the subject. As he rises to speak, he says he wants to address the veiled girls in particular. "We are only asking you to abide by the principle of secularism," he says.
To the anger of the girls, he then adds: "We are thinking of those girls who we could maybe protect a little bit at school... This law is here to protect those girls who are compelled to do things they don't want to do - not to be forced into marriage, not to wear the veil."

For the veiled girls, the public meeting confirmed their worst fears. The pro-law lobby was mixing everything Islamic in the same pot: Sharia law, forced marriage, veils.

They understood very well the feminist arguments condemning many aspects of their faith, but all of them insisted that they were under no pressure at home to wear the veil.

Muslim Girls reply :
Touria adds: "People say that it's the women who wear the veil that are submissive... but I think it is those women who are submissive, because it is what men want, women half naked."
As the veiled girls agonised over whether or not they would de-veil, their headmaster became convinced that a compromise was possible.
When Lycee Eugene Delacroix opened for the new school year, it was one of the only schools in France to allow girls to wear a discreet bandanna. But for veiled girls like Iptiseim, this was not the outcome she had hoped for.
"Now that I'm wearing a bandanna in school," she says, "when I come out I can't wait to put my veil back on. It was always important, but now even more so."
Source

October 21, 2004
Three teenagers were excluded, Wednesday October 20, from their schools for non-observance of the law on the secularity of March 15, 2004. The day before, two schoolgirls of Mulhouse were expelled, the first time since the law prohibiting the open religious signs in schools came into force.

Germany:
In Germany Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder has said that "headscarves have no place among people who act on behalf of the state, and that includes teachers". Out of Germany's sixteen states one had already passed a law banning Muslim women teachers from its schools, and another five or six states are in the process of passing similar bans.

Muslim teacher wins headscarf fight
Fereshta Ludin
Ms Ludin was refused a job in 1998
The highest court in Germany has ruled that a Muslim teacher has the right to wear a headscarf in class.

But the court also ruled that new laws could be passed in German states banning the practice.
Thirty-one-year-old Fereshta Ludin, who is originally from Afghanistan, was denied a job in the state of Baden-Wuerttemberg in 1998 because she insisted on keeping her head covered in school.
The state said her headscarf would contravene Germany's constitutional religious neutrality, an argument which was upheld by a lower federal court last year. Ms Ludin argued that the constitution guaranteed religious freedom.
The German Constitutional Court has now ruled by five votes to three that, under current laws, she can wear the scarf - but it says German states should seek to find an acceptable balance in law between religious freedom and neutrality in schools."The state legislatures are now free to provide the legal basis that has been missing until now," the ruling said.

Why would F.Ludin fight for her freedom to wear hijab if she was under pressure to wear it?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3134824.stm

UK:
In Britain we have seen how the race-relation laws, which protect other minorities like Jews and Sikhs from discrimination, have specifically excluded Muslims. In the past this loophole has lead to horrendous discrimination of Muslims in all sectors of society including schooling and employment.

When a headmaster of a school which banned hijab and kept Muslim girls in isolation was challenged he replied "head scarf is not part of the uniform." When asked why Sikh boys are allowed to wear the turban when it is not part of the uniform, the headmaster smiled and replied: " we took legal advice and were told that Sikhs are protected by law. I am not going to break the law."

By Shaista Aziz :
Before leaving my house every morning for work I tie my hair up and wrap a piece of material around my hair, covering every part of me from my hairline, to my neck. The piece of cloth is much more than material to me- it's my identity.
I am a British Muslim woman, and two years ago I decided to start wearing the hijab (headscarf).
Like thousands of Muslim women across the world - the hijab has become part of me, and I wear it with confidence and pride. I made the decision to wear the hijab after going on my own personal journey to learn more about my religion, Islam.
The journey started a year before the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Centre in New York, but my quest for knowledge accelerated after September 11th when the Muslim community around the world and in the UK were under intense scrutiny by the politicians and the media.

Perception
I do think that in the West there is a pre-occupation with the hijab, the burkha and the chador. I am not in denial; I know that there are massive problems in the Muslim world with equality and rights of women. But women face problems relating to their gender across the world, be it on different levels. Within Islam there is a wealth of diversity, the way Muslim women dress differs from country to country, the way a Muslim women wears hijab may also differ. Islam goes beyond the boundaries of continents, cultures, languages and creed. Through Islam I feel empowered and have been moved by the beauty and simplicity of wearing the hijab and the direction that it has given me in my life.

Source

Italy:
New York Times
Italian Woman's Veil Stirs
More Than Fashion Feud
REZZO, Italy — The immediate issue is how one woman in one tiny town in northern Italy dresses, so it made a certain kind of sense for Giorgio Armani to weigh in. His opinion? A woman should wear what she likes, even if what she likes is a veil that hides her face completely.

"It's a question of respect for the convictions and culture of others," Mr. Armani, the fashion designer, said in a statement released late last month. "We need to live with these ideas."

He was speaking out in defense of Sabrina Varroni, a Muslim woman from this town near the Swiss border who has been fined 80 euros, about $100, for appearing twice in public wearing a veil that completely covered her face. Her punishment has won cheers from some Italians and has horrified others.

Source

Netherland:
SON EN BREUGEL, THE NETHERLANDS – In 1999, while seeking a graduate project idea at the Design Academy of Eindhoven, Cindy van den Bremen found a problem-solving opportunity.
The Dutch Commission of Equal Treatment had recently ruled that high schools could prohibit Muslim girls from wearing head coverings in gym class. Girls were advised to wear turtlenecks teamed with swim caps. But some were ignoring the sartorial advice, preferring instead to skip gym all together.
At about that time, the Dutch were beginning to become disillusioned with multiculturalism - a trend that was to intensify in the next few years with the death of maverick anti-immigrant politician Pim Fortuyn and the murder of filmmaker Theo Van Gogh by a radical Dutch Islamist.

Source

Belguim:
In Belgium the Deputy Prime Minister Patrick Daweael has called for a hijab ban on all civil servants including teachers and doctors, and on school pupils. A draft law has been presented to the Senate. Not waiting for the law to pass, some schools have already implementing the ban, as have some hospitals and medical schools.

Denmark:
In Denmark super markets and department stores have been sacking Muslim women from their jobs for wearing hijab, and on the one instance when a court found in favour of a 16 years old Muslim girl to wear hijab at work, the Prime Minister intervened and attacked the court and threatened the Muslim minority saying “The court decision in favour of a Muslim girl can have consequences. I will advise these girls not to wear these scarves.”

Spain:
In Spain when a school banned hijab the Education Minister gave her support arguing that the hijab is a "a sign of discrimination against women" and added that she was prepared to legislate over the issue if necessary. The Minister for Labour and Social Affairs, went further comparing the desire to wear hijab with the unIslamic practice of female circumcision, describing them both as "savagery."

Turkey:
In Turkey, a 72 year old Muslim woman died because she was denied medical treatment at Istanbul University Hospital. The hospital administrators denied the seriously ill lady life-saving dialysis because her photo in her medical card showed her wearing hijab. Instead they insisted the frail lady go and reproduce another medical card without hijab! So they watched her die.

Huda Kaya and her three daughters aged between 16 and 19 years, along with 50 others were facing the death penalty in Turkey because they attended a demonstration in Malatya against the hijab ban which was considered treason. The security forces singled out Huda Kaya and her daughters in particular because they had previously visited Iran and attended the Friday prayers there.

From prison she smuggled out a letter where she described what happened:

“The police have attacked at night and taken away young girls and women. The police use torture against the people - even at the age of 13-14 and treat the people as if all of them are suspected. Now, in Malatya, there is no-one sure of his life. While all this is happening, the pro-government media stays so silent…”

Today Intisar, one of the daughters of Huda Kaya is still imprisoned. As she was lead away from the courthouse her last words were:
“they can jail us, they can hand-cuff our wrists, but they can never make our hearts surrender.”

HIJAB PROTEST DAY
http://www.inminds.co.uk/hijab-protest.html

Posts: 184 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PaReCeToMaL_SPEED2
Member # 10866

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PaReCeToMaL_SPEED2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IT SAYS muslims will turn on there own ,

--------------------
cumngetmeifucan

Posts: 102 | From: corvland | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when in rome do as the romans do
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PaReCeToMaL_SPEED2
Member # 10866

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PaReCeToMaL_SPEED2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
build roads.....

--------------------
cumngetmeifucan

Posts: 102 | From: corvland | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mac0623:
when in rome do as the romans do

MAC!!!! you not talking to me anymore????

so these romans... didnt they get drunk and have orgys????

rome anyone?!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PaReCeToMaL_SPEED2
Member # 10866

Rate Member
the incested pool butts [Big Grin] ,im off landing soon ........... [Wink]

--------------------
cumngetmeifucan

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
give her my love wont you M... tell her shes got some catching up to do with the experiment [Wink]
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ichigo:
Denmark:
In Denmark super markets and department stores have been sacking Muslim women from their jobs for wearing hijab, and on the one instance when a court found in favour of a 16 years old Muslim girl to wear hijab at work, the Prime Minister intervened and attacked the court and threatened the Muslim minority saying “The court decision in favour of a Muslim girl can have consequences. I will advise these girls not to wear these scarves.”

I agreed with him on that. These types of shops and banks has dresscodes that applies to EVERYBODY. Why should the rules not apply to muslims. The workers are not allowed to wear big crosses around their neck, visible tatoos, earrings or outrages haircut. The rule goes fore everybody! So loose the hijab or find another job inwhere your are not to wear a uniform/dresscode.
Isn't enough that they made a speciel room inwhere the muslim employees could say their daily prayers and the cantine serves kosherfood. You come in our country and demand and demand - how about them started to show us some respect and gratitude fore given them a place to stay and a free education!!!!!!!

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
now this is an interesting point.

i think they should wear a hijab if they want... but i cant help thinking about what ive been called for my photo posted here...

whats good for the goose is good for the gander...

im sure they are no more a terrorist as i am a sharmoota.... but egyptians have been oh so quick to judge me and tell me its my fault for posting a photo of myself in a nurses uniform on a predominantly muslim site (which i dont think it is)... so perhaps im a bit too tolerant of hijab wearing women in europe...

if you want me to cover up over there... then you should un cover over here!

Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Egypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

but egyptians have been oh so quick to judge me and tell me its my fault for posting a photo of myself in a nurses uniform on a predominantly muslim site (which i dont think it is

what did you want them to say ? post more ? popcorn [Big Grin]
Posts: 1201 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:
now this is an interesting point.

i think they should wear a hijab if they want... but i cant help thinking about what ive been called for my photo posted here...

I dont agree with on that at all. The rules are to be obeyed by all workers. No matter if you are christian, muslim, dane or turkish. No speciel treatment fore muslims just because people are scarred of being labelled as a racist.

Fore the picture part - I as mother would not have my picture taken or publiced like that.

snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if 5 mil citizens in France(who happen to be muslims and French) want to change something in the law, they can, they have the right to object and defend their case, wether they failed to achieve it or not, is something completly diffent.

but as well I agree with When in Rome do as Romans do.

charm can i see the nurse pic [Wink] [Wink] [Wink]

Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
[Razz]
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
ive lost all concept of this thread that i strted ..its true what they say of chinese whispers ,am i totaly ignored here or what!!!.yesterday was total CRAAAAAAAP.yesme talking to my self again ,i think im go and spend money ive not got ..??now that is irish .. helllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo any one here ....or not??
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Egypt:
quote:

but egyptians have been oh so quick to judge me and tell me its my fault for posting a photo of myself in a nurses uniform on a predominantly muslim site (which i dont think it is

what did you want them to say ? post more ? popcorn [Big Grin]
i didnt "want them to say" anything particularly... it was posted in response to a conversation a few of us were having at the time.

and you really havnt got the hang of the popcorn thing have you.... post it when theres a fight worth watching.... not after a dumb comment!!!

Member # 10093

Member Rated:
whos that there ?r u serious no not me, ur joking i aint seen that in ages im shoot over and have a look ,bloody nutters they are always doing that ,i can see them from the window ..lol jan whres camera ..good one for papers.
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
tibe... what does what you would or wouldnt do have anything to do with it?
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
easy easy - im on your side.......

Im not saying it was wrong of you posting that picture - I just meant that I would not have done it. I think you can post what ever picture of your self you want, - just be carefull to "load their guns" they aim it at you - and I wouldn't risk emberassing my kids by public a picture of their mum that way. Kids can be cruel to one another if some of their friend surfed into it.

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
my kids and their friends were at that party... that photo was taken at the start of the night...

their dad took the photo, and its their uncle in the photo with me.

im not complaining about what people said about me... i think it shows how uptight, ignorant and foul mouthed they are... an accurate portrait of most egyptians.

i was just pointing out how hypocritical it is of them to come to europe and expect to be treated the way they want when they dont do the same to europeans in their country.

id never want to conform.

as for your comment... you should know that certain things said about mothers will provoke... there are plenty things youve said that 'as a mother' i would never do... have you not thought you are "running the risk of embarrassing your kids" by posting about them, their dad and their mum and her boyfriend on here... kids use the internet you know!

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
They dont know who Tibe is and my kids dont read english - they are 6 and 3 years old - they dont even use the internet but when they will reach that age I will be more carefull about everything that conserns the internet.
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
and what about other kids... or other kids parents? and will you delete everything youve written about it here when they are old enough?

personally id hate for my kids to find out what id done from the internet or other people.

i wonder if your husband does some research on egypt when you take his kids there and comes across this site....

what if he decides to join up to ask questions...

do you think he wouldnt work out who you are?

dont for one minute think your story will remain a secret just cause you dont use your real name.

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
How will they know who Tibe is?????? Im not the one who has postede my picture in here........
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
are you seriously telling me they wouldnt recognise you from what youve posted?

your country, kids ages and sexes, when and where you went to egypt, when you went back, where your boyfriend works, all the other info youve posted... etc etc etc...

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
There are 5,5 million people in Denmark and I only know around 30 of them - I guess that odds are in my favour.
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
whats that got to do with anything?

how many of them have done what you are doing? i'd say that narrows it right down to..oooo... just you.

if my ex, my friends, my kids whoever joined ES im sure it wouldnt take them long to suss out who i was, and im sure the same applies to you.. but if you choose to believe different thats up to you.

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
in fact... arnt you some sort of female prize winning boxer?

didnt you post your address here not that long ago? [Eek!]

still think they wont know who you are????

dont you think you put your kids at risk by doing that? especially seeing as you posted it as an invitation to a psycho.

LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

im not complaining about what people said about me... i think it shows how uptight, ignorant and foul mouthed they are... an accurate portrait of most egyptians.

Charm, why do you want to move to a country when you feel this way about their people???
[Confused]

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by LovedOne:
quote:

Charm, why do you want to move to a country when you feel this way about their people???
[Confused]

lots of reasons. sunshine, value for money, family time, and business. plus as has been pointed out to me several times... sharm isnt an accurate portrayal of the rest of egypt, its far more laid back and 'westernised'.
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:
in fact... arnt you some sort of female prize winning boxer?

didnt you post your address here not that long ago? [Eek!]

still think they wont know who you are????

dont you think you put your kids at risk by doing that? especially seeing as you posted it as an invitation to a psycho.

You are pretty naive if you think it was my real adress i posted..... [Cool] And the tread is deleted. And yes but that was before I got my children - im yesterdays news and all ready forgotton - and unfortunally not that many are interested in female fighters. So I feel my identity i pretty safe - but that would change if I publiced my picture. I have only come across 1 danish member but me inhere.
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
what are you talking about????

im saying that if someone who knows you joined this forum they would know its you.

you said what i posted would be an embarrassment to my kids if someone surfed into it...

whats the chances of someone surfing into a link to a photo (that isnt embarrassing anyway) compared to someone surfing into your posts?

just as i would be recognised from my posts, you would be recognised from yours.

and YOU must be pretty naive if you think otherwise. but carry on being condescending, patronising and oh so self richeous as long as you want, not my problem.

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Your posts are not embarrassing at all (quite funny..) it was your picture I meant and I dont think you will be recognised from your post - but from your picture.
And I dont feel that I have posted anything that could embarrassing my children. The story about why I want to divorce their father is true and I dont feel embarressed by it - I guess most of my little town knows about it. - offcourse what they dont know is this funny and sweet egyptian man I met that could become boyfriendmateriel in the future.... [Smile]

Member # 10093

Member Rated:
well im certainly confused wit that one ''para'' im sure then im not so sure..
Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Egypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
intersting topic
popcorn again [Big Grin]

Posts: 1201 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com