EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » muslims who have become christians

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: muslims who have become christians
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Links to Testimonies of Muslims in Egypt who have become Christians:

IBRAHIM: http://www.answering-islam.org/Testimonies/ibrahim.html

ADEL: http://www.answering-islam.org/Testimonies/adel.html

SHEIKH MANSOUR: http://www.answering-islam.org/Testimonies/adel.html

SURAJ EL-DIN: http://www.answering-islam.org/Testimonies/suraj.html

MAHMOUD: http://www.arabicbible.com/testimonies/joseph_abraham.html

MA GABRIEL: http://www.arabicbible.com/testimonies/gabriel.htm

MASSRY: http://www.arabicbible.com/testimonies/massry_e.htm

HASSAN: http://www.arabicbible.com/testimonies/hassan.htm (AUDIO)

Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fopcian
Member # 10991

Member Rated:
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Fopcian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didnt know that muslims are converting from islam. but if we count the number, we may notice that this number little compared to people converitng from islam
Posts: 42 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mocking bird
Member # 10937

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mocking bird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this a gauntlet being thrown at the feet of all Islamic countries with national policies disagreeing with "the basic religious right of conversion"?

World faiths call conversion basic religious right

The meeting was sponsored on the Vatican side by the Pontifical Council for Inter-religious Dialogue and the thrust of the statement was in line with recent calls by the Vatican and other Christian bodies for better treatment for non-Muslims in Islamic countries.

Pope Benedict on Monday told a Vatican conference on immigration to and from Islamic states that Christian minorities in those countries should enjoy reciprocity -- or the same rights Muslims generally have in Western countries.

Vatican officials, leaders of other Christian and non- Christian faiths as well as atheists and humanists, say limits on non-Muslims in Islamic countries are far harsher than any restrictions imposed in the West that Muslims decry.

Saudi Arabia bans public expression of non-Muslim religions, and sometimes arrests Christians for worshipping privately, while Pakistan's Islamic laws deprive local Christians of basic rights although churches can function.

In Iran and some other Muslim countries, converts to other religions or to humanism -- like controversial Dutch Somali-born politician Ayaan Hirsi Ali -- are condemned as "apostates" and can be executed if they refuse to repent.

In Afghanistan, Islamic clerics in March condemned Western pressure for the release of man who had been jailed after converting to Christianity and said he should have been executed for abandoning Islam.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060517/india_nm/india249757_1

Posts: 199 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mocking bird
Member # 10937

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mocking bird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The dhimma is making a strong comeback in Iran. The idea that dhimmis must wear distinctive clothing so that they can be easily recognized as non-Muslims in Muslim societies goes back to the ninth-century caliph Al-Mutawwakil, and possibly earlier. Many Islamic apologists and politically correct historians would have us believe that such measures are a relic of history. They aren't.

Iran eyes badges for Jews
Law would require non-Muslim insignia

Chris Wattie
National Post

Friday, May 19, 2006

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news/story.html?id=11fbf4a8-282a-4d18-954f-546709b1240f&k=32073

Jews were made to wear stars to identify them in Nazi Germany.

Human rights groups are raising alarms over a new law passed by the Iranian parliament that would require the country's Jews and Christians to wear coloured badges to identify them and other religious minorities as non-Muslims.

"This is reminiscent of the Holocaust," said Rabbi Marvin Hier, the dean of the Simon Wiesenthal Center in Los Angeles. "Iran is moving closer and closer to the ideology of the Nazis."

Iranian expatriates living in Canada yesterday confirmed reports that the Iranian parliament, called the Islamic Majlis, passed a law this week setting a dress code for all Iranians, requiring them to wear almost identical "standard Islamic garments."

The law, which must still be approved by Iran's "Supreme Guide" Ali Khamenehi before being put into effect, also establishes special insignia to be worn by non-Muslims.

Iran's roughly 25,000 Jews would have to sew a yellow strip of cloth on the front of their clothes, while Christians would wear red badges and Zoroastrians would be forced to wear blue cloth.

"There's no reason to believe they won't pass this," said Rabbi Hier. "It will certainly pass unless there's some sort of international outcry over this."

Bernie Farber, the chief executive of the Canadian Jewish Congress, said he was "stunned" by the measure. "We thought this had gone the way of the dodo bird, but clearly in Iran everything old and bad is new again," he said. "It's state-sponsored religious discrimination."

Ali Behroozian, an Iranian exile living in Toronto, said the law could come into force as early as next year.

It would make religious minorities immediately identifiable and allow Muslims to avoid contact with non-Muslims.

Mr. Behroozian said it will make life even more difficult for Iran's small pockets of Jewish, Christian and other religious minorities -- the country is overwhelmingly Shi'ite Muslim. "They have all been persecuted for a while, but these new dress rules are going to make things worse for them," he said.

The new law was drafted two years ago, but was stuck in the Iranian parliament until recently when it was revived at the behest of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

A spokesman for the Iranian Embassy in Ottawa refused to comment on the measures. "This is nothing to do with anything here," said a press secretary who identified himself as Mr. Gharmani.

"We are not here to answer such questions."

The Simon Wiesenthal Centre has written to Kofi Annan, the Secretary-General of the United Nations, protesting the Iranian law and calling on the international community to bring pressure on Iran to drop the measure.

"The world should not ignore this," said Rabbi Hier. "The world ignored Hitler for many years -- he was dismissed as a demagogue, they said he'd never come to power -- and we were all wrong."

Mr. Farber said Canada and other nations should take action to isolate Mr. Ahmadinejad in light of the new law, which he called "chilling," and his previous string of anti-Semitic statements.

"There are some very frightening parallels here," he said. "It's time to start considering how we're going to deal with this person."

Mr. Ahmadinejad has repeatedly described the Holocaust as a myth and earlier this year announced Iran would host a conference to re-examine the history of the Nazis' "Final Solution."

He has caused international outrage by publicly calling for Israel to be "wiped off the map."

Iran does not yet have nuclear weapons, but Tehran believed by Western nations to be developing its own nuclear military capability, in defiance of international protocols and peace treaties.

The United States, France and Israel accuse Iran of using a civilian nuclear program to secretly build a weapon. Iran denies this, saying its program is confined to generating electricity.

cwattie@nationalpost.com

Posts: 199 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i put it here cause someone said it didnt happen and it does but in small numbers ,im not do it for a statement just that it does exist ..
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fopcian
Member # 10991

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fopcian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who said it?
Posts: 42 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
its in the religious section in a thread i will have to look for him ..
Fopcian
Member # 10991

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fopcian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but i think those people who converted from islam are stupid because those people converted to make sins such as sleeping with women and other rude things
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
possibly im not going to argue there ,but if sumone decides to leave the fold then its his judgement not ours to make is it ..or when they do wrong ,if your a believer only the above is the judge ,but when otherlaws like every day occurance then there is laws ,my friend..
Fopcian
Member # 10991

Member Rated:
according to islamic law, they have to be revised more than one time i think . and then if they declare that they left islam they have to be killed. i think this is the islamic law. and no offense in it.
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
yes i agree with you there im not denying it but has amuslim im not agree with that i beleive that he the only one above should make that judgemnt im not going to order the killing of my brother being a catholic cause he chose to do so ,i know where your cming from ,but we some of us muslims do question the saying of sum stuff in the quran .i bleive if one wants to change then be it i not judge thee but he above ...not saying that imhappy thathe had left islam if you get my meaning .w/s
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fopcian:
I didnt know that muslims are converting from islam. but if we count the number, we may notice that this number little compared to people converitng from islam

You don't know beacourse nobody dare to say it
there famely will leave them ,or maybe they will be kill

ISLAM IS LIEK A JAIL 4EVER [Razz]

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
but i think those people who converted from islam are stupid because those people converted to make sins such as sleeping with women and other rude things

LOOK at all muslim country a western woman can by a muslim for a new mobil phone

a lot of muslim go to bed wet everyone they can get....

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
oh morgan i knew you wud be here sooner or later how are you my friend ....with your witty charm and abuse has ever ..lol lol
Fopcian
Member # 10991

Member Rated:
prophet muhammed said that life is a jail for muslims and a paradise for kaffir( non muslim)

but the life after death is for muslims only. they will be in the paradise forever. no other mushrik people will share them.

the non-muslims will be cruelly tortured as Quran says

Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
according to islamic law, they have to be revised more than one time i think . and then if they declare that they left islam they have to be killed. i think this is the islamic law. and no offense in it.

If islam is so beautifull an trueh as they say they don't have to force ppl... but they do
Fopcian
Member # 10991

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ***ChImPs***:
yes i agree with you there im not denying it but has amuslim im not agree with that i beleive that he the only one above should make that judgemnt im not going to order the killing of my brother being a catholic cause he chose to do so ,i know where your cming from ,but we some of us muslims do question the saying of sum stuff in the quran .i bleive if one wants to change then be it i not judge thee but he above ...not saying that imhappy thathe had left islam if you get my meaning .w/s

not me or you to kill. the muslim president and governer is who do..

and if there is no muslim governer. then dont do it.

Fopcian
Member # 10991

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Morgan:
quote:

If islam is so beautifull an trueh as they say they don't have to force ppl... but they do
yes we dont force people to enter islam. but if one is a muslim and convert,this is another topic. but this law is to be carried out by the governer andnot the ordinary people. did u understand?

we dont obligate non- muslim to enter islam. no one can obligate him or her to do. islam is to be joined by ones' choice and no compulsory on his/her choice.

Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
prophet muhammed said that life is a jail for muslims and a paradise for kaffir( non muslim)

but the life after death is for muslims only. they will be in the paradise forever. no other mushrik people will share them.

Good grief ... where do you get this stuff from?
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia_06:
quote:

again, mohamed copied the Bible...and then put himself over Christ..

My kingship is not of this world; if my kingship were of this world, my servants would fight, that I might not be handed over to the Jews...

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

sleeping with a woman is a sin and rude?

are you for real?

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

what a wonderful religion.

so, if you convert from islam, the islamic law says you must be killed... then you will spend eternity being cruelly tortured.

where does this torture take place? it cant be in heaven cause non muslims wont be allowed into heaven...

but it cant be hell because thats satans place and he welcomes bad people... hes not going to punish you for turning from god is he?

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fopcian
Member # 10991

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is a meaning of hadith of prophet muhammed peace be upon him. what's your religion ?

quote:
again, mohamed copied the Bible...and then put himself over Christ..

My kingship is not of this world; if my kingship were of this world, my servants would fight, that I might not be handed over to the Jews...

where didu get that??

quote:
sleeping with a woman is a sin and rude?

are you for real?

islam prohibit doing this wit women other than wives. if you dont know, then now you know

quote:
what a wonderful religion.

so, if you convert from islam, the islamic law says you must be killed... then you will spend eternity being cruelly tortured.

where does this torture take place? it cant be in heaven cause non muslims wont be allowed into heaven...

but it cant be hell because thats satans place and he welcomes bad people... hes not going to punish you for turning from god is he

No one can change the laws of islam. if any one could, then islam will be as other religion. what makes islam unique and non suscebtible to doubt is that no one could change it.

As prophet muhammed said that muslims who certify that God is one and prophet muhammed is his prophet will go to the paradise.

Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Egypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

true
Posts: 1201 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
what including binladen the **** head
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
*40:34 The Jews refused to believe in the Messiah when he came to them, the Christians refused to believe in Muhammad when he came to them, and a majority of today's Muslims believe that Muhammad was the last messenger. On that erroneous basis, they refused to accept God's Messenger of the Covenant. We learn from 3:81-90 and 33:7 that those who fail to accept the Quranic injunction to ``believe in and support God's Messenger of the Covenant'' are no longer believers. See Appendices 2 & 26.

**40:34 It is noteworthy that we find the name "Rashad" in the Arabic text precisely four verses ahead of the injunction against saying "the last messenger," and also four verses after it.

*40:78 We learn from 17:45-46, 18:57, and 56:79 that the unbelievers have no access to the Quran; only the believers and the sincere seekers are permitted by God to understand it. The Quran's mathematical code, ``One of the great miracles'' (74:30-35), was authorized by God, and revealed through His Messenger of the Covenant (Appendix 2 ).

Member # 10093

Member Rated:
f one knows or somehow hears the only true ONE right path .. then he/she will be in deepest trouble
as for the others.. Allah knows... but none will be equal to those who followed the ONLY one true path Allah sent and asked ppl to follow completely

i agree in that
but not all muslims will be saved is that true

well if so many of companions go to hell.. think of the rest of muslims lived after Prophet AS

briefely meaning MUSLIMS ARE IN BIG TROUBLE TOO..

well he is only merciful to those who believed in him for sure... in the other world
that is reserved for them only in heareafter
he is merciful to all in this world...
that is meaning of Rahman and Rahim

Member # 10093

Member Rated:
B.F.P.O.*"
Army dreamers.
"Mammy's hero."
"B.F.P.O."
"Mammy's hero."

Our little army boy
Is coming home from B.F.P.O.
I've a bunch of purple flowers
To decorate a mammy's hero.

Mourning in the aerodrome,
The weather warmer, he is colder.
Four men in uniform
To carry home my little soldier.

"What could he do?
Should have been a rock star."
But he didn't have the money for a guitar.
"What could he do?
Should have been a politician."
But he never had a proper education.
"What could he do?
Should have been a father."
But he never even made it to his twenties.
What a waste --
Army dreamers.
Ooh, what a waste of
Army dreamers.

Tears o'er a tin box.
Oh, Jesus Christ, he wasn't to know,
Like a chicken with a fox,
He couldn't win the war with ego.

Give the kid the pick of pips,
And give him all your stripes and ribbons.
Now he's sitting in his hole,
He might as well have buttons and bows.

"What could he do?
Should have been a rock star."
But he didn't have the money for a guitar.
"What could he do?
Should have been a politician."
But he never had a proper education.
"What could he do?
Should have been a father."
But he never even made it to his twenties.
What a waste --
Army dreamers.
Ooh, what a waste of
Army dreamers.
Ooh, what a waste of all that
Army dreamers,
Army dreamers,
Army dreamers, oh...

("B.F.P.O.")
Did-n-did-n-did-n-dum...
Army dreamers.
Did-n-did-n-did-n-dum...
("Mammy's hero.")
("B.F.P.O.")
Army Dreamers.
("Mammy's hero.")
("B.F.P.O.")
No harm heroes.
("Mammy's hero.")
("B.F.P.O.")
Army dreamers.
("Mammy's hero.")
("B.F.P.O.")
No harm heroes.

[*--"B.F.P.O.": British Forces Posted Overseas.] [Wink]

the song of a war hero be it he muslim or christian or jew..............there is a twist to this song ......what is religion of today what has it become ..

Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I looooove Kate Bush.
I really like that song called l'amour looks somthing like you
She has a song called egypt as well-but I always get it mixed up with that delius of summer song.

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I looooove Kate Bush.
I really like that song called l'amour looks somthing like you
She has a song called egypt as well-but I always get it mixed up with that delius of summer song.

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
http://hype.non-standard.net/artist/Kate+Bush

find egypt and click on listen

i pm u with them just in case

Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Thanks Chimps!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com