EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » question for muslims

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: question for muslims
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have any of you seen a video, that has to do with the palistine/israel timeless grudge match, that is pro palistine..?

it shows some kid being shot on the temple mount, which started someing called a infidada?

(or something like that)

and the main thing about the video is the music, it has serious drums being played in it....

I think I seen it on a link in shia chat, or one of the moderators at storm front, (a muslims) had it in his signature...

anyone ever see this video? or have a link to it?

I can't find it on stormfront or shia chat, seeing that Im banned at both and can't use the search fuction...

[Confused]

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike its Intifada,

I have seen many videos about what the Palestinians are having to go through, its my pet hate!

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
February 22, 2005
French TV Sticks by Discredited Story That Fueled Palestinian Intifada

Despite mounting evidence that it was all a fraud, French journalists are sticking by their Mohammed al-Durra farrago. "French TV Sticks by Story That Fueled Palestinian Intifada," from CNSNews.com, with thanks to JS:

Paris (CNSNews.com) - A French journalist and an independent film producer who saw raw, unedited video of the shooting of a Palestinian boy in 2000 said it's not possible for the boy to have been shot by Israeli soldiers, as a French TV report claimed.

French state television is standing by its claim that the broadcast is authentic. The broadcast purportedly showed 12-year-old Mohammed al-Durra being shot by Israeli soldiers, an event that led to the current Palestinian intifada.

But Denis Jeambar, editor-in-chief of the French news weekly l'Express, and filmmaker Daniel Leconte, a producer and owner of the film company Doc en Stock, say the videocassette is full of staged scenes of faked injuries.

Jeambar and Leconte were allowed by the France 2 network to view an unedited master video cassette of the incident, which took place in September 2000 at Netzarim Junction in the Gaza Strip. Leconte said he is satisfied that the shooting really happened, but he does not believe the bullets that struck the child could have been fired by Israeli troops.

"The only ones who could hit the child were the Palestinians from their position," Leconte told Cybercast News Service. "If they had been Israeli bullets, they would be very strange bullets because they would have needed to go around the corner."

Posted by Robert at February 22, 2005 07:37 AM | Print this entry
Comments
(Note: Comments on articles are unmoderated, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Dhimmi Watch or Robert Spencer. Comments that are off-topic, offensive, slanderous, or otherwise annoying may be summarily deleted. However, the fact that particular comments remain on the site IN NO WAY constitutes an endorsement by Robert Spencer of the views expressed therein.)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the belief that the current intifada started by Ariel Sharon taking a "provocative" walk on the temple mount, which is heavily disputed territory in 2000, then the next day the first attack of this intifada occured?
Posted by: A-Nonny-Mouse [TypeKey Profile Page] at February 22, 2005 09:31 AM

The "Intifada" -- just one more stage in what is an endless and relentless Jihad, sometimes using the method of "qital" or combat, and sometimes using soft words and semi-smiles, as at the moment (and possibly for the next year or so) -- began with attacks that predated Sharon's visit to Temple Mount, but that visit was quickly exploited as a welcome pretext by the "Palestinians," as one of their leaders boasted in a speech to co-religionists in Lebanon.
Posted by: Hugh [TypeKey Profile Page] at February 22, 2005 11:02 AM

Here is the boast by Faluji about the early planning for the Infidada:

PA Communications Minister Imad Faluji, for example, addressing a rally at the Ein Hilwe refugee camp in South Lebanon, stated that the new intifada had been in the planning for months:

"Whoever thinks that the intifada broke out because of the despised Sharon’s visit to the Al-Aqsa Mosque, is wrong, even if this visit was the straw that broke the back of the Palestinian people. This intifada was planned in advance, ever since President Arafat’s return from the Camp David negotiations, where he turned the table upside down on President Clinton... [Arafat] rejected the American terms and he did it in the heart of the US." (MEMRI, Special Dispatch No. 194 - PA, March 9, 20010
Posted by: Hugh [TypeKey Profile Page] at February 22, 2005 11:05 AM

That is really really sick.

REALLY sick.

I am speechless.

Why do people still trust them, this is what I don't get?? Do people really think the current round of negotiations will be fruitful?
Posted by: A-Nonny-Mouse [TypeKey Profile Page] at February 22, 2005 05:01 PM

With my son by side watching this in the news I remember hugging him weeping and telling him how lucky,how lucky,how lucky we are to be Americans, sheltered from events as this.
Posted by: chuck [TypeKey Profile Page] at February 22, 2005 07:06 PM

This is without doubt the biggest fraud perpetrated by the palestinian arabs aided and abbetted by the highly anti israeli FRANCE2 channel.
But gradually the truth has emerged and france2 now finds itself in a corner. LIke CBS it will close ranks and delay and present any "investigation" as a means of exonerating itself, perhaps claiming that they too were "fooled" in the future when the pressure cooker can no longer hold.
BUt France2 and the other atrocity seeking media. who are well documented at camera.org must share the blame for the murder of this child.
Because if they had not been at hand with baited breath, the horrendous jihadists would NOT have scrificed this young boy to the international media.
What France needs is a modern day Emile ZOLA to expose the guilt that france2 should be experiencing over this awful episode of "intafada, (jihad) history.
Posted by: george [TypeKey Profile Page] at February 23, 2005 12:16 AM

The Islamic Claim to the temple mount is a fraud perpetrated by Al husseini in the 1920s.
As all know on this site Jerusalem is not even mentioned in the Koran.
But because it is the holiest of holiest site in the Jewish religion, Husseini cleverly manufactured the temple mount as " the third holiest site in Islam.
He knew that he could then appeal to the Islamic beliefs of Jerusalem arabs to mount a jihad against the Jews.
Mere territorial claims would not have been enough to do that.

following his uncle Yassir Arafat and the Arabs claimed the Holy Jewish Temple Mount and Jerusalem based upon one extraordinarily huge lie.

Here's an extract from Clinton's meeting with Arafat on the subject (courtesy of Fiamma Nirenstien)

But at a certain point, Arafat told Clinton that the Temple of Solomon, and Herod later on, was all an invention. He claimed that there was no proof that that area was sacred to the Jews, while the mosques were right there for all to see. He said that the only religion that had any right to proclaim its sovereignty there was Islam.

Clinton became truly angry and told Arafat that he knew for sure that it has been the most important, indeed the only basic, place of worship for the Jews for 2,000 years, while Islam had others. Arafat then asked him where he had heard that, and Clinton looked at him thunderstruck, as if Arafat had asked him if he was sure he even existed. More or less, Clinton's reply went something like "I know. I read it. Everyone knows it. That's the way it is. Stop trying to prevaricate." That story was substantiated by the former president himself.
Posted by: george [TypeKey Profile Page] at February 23, 2005 12:39 AM

Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=32137

ITS HERE IF U HAVING ANY WAY OF WATCHING IT GOOD LUCK

Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even if the boy was shot by an Israeli soldier that is no justification for this so called 'intifada.' There are other ways to deal with the problem. One be to sign a frickin peace deal so you don't have israeli soldiers in your area. Until that is done the poor palestinians will continue to suffer and the blame for that falls squarely at the feet of their own leadership.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=18774

or one thing, the boy and his father were hiding behind and to the left of a barrel that was between them and the Israeli forces," he told IsraelNationalNews.com. (To view sequence of 5 photos of the Dura shooting, click here. Warning: The images are disturbing.)

"In the video clip, you see four clean bullet holes to the side of them. These were not shot by the Israelis -- they are 'clean' and full holes, not mere grazes that would have been formed by the 30-degree angle of the Israelis -- but rather by Palestinians (stationed more directly in front of the father and son) to make sure that the two would stay put.

"Suddenly, you see the boy lying down in his father's lap, with another bullet hole in the wall directly behind him -- again, it could not have come from the IDF position, which was behind the barrel and to the side, but only from the Palestinian position, which was more directly in front of the father and son. This is the bullet that went through his stomach and out of his back." (See aerial photograph of Netzarim junction with Palestinian and Israeli locations indicated.)

At that point in the video, says Doriel, "you can hear the firing -- but the Israeli position was far away! Rather, what happened was that a Palestinian advanced to a spot very close to the photographer, and shot the fatal shot. You can also notice that at that moment of the fatal shots, the photographer suddenly 'shook' and the picture was blurred -- a signal that the shots came from close to him."

Member # 10093

Member Rated:
IHAVE CLIP ON WHAT YOUR ASKING BUT AT THE MOMENT I CANNOT GET INTO MY FOLDERS IM NOT AT WRK ...I WILL GET IT TO YOU ..OK.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
Even if the boy was shot by an Israeli soldier that is no justification for this so called 'intifada.' There are other ways to deal with the problem. One be to sign a frickin peace deal so you don't have israeli soldiers in your area. Until that is done the poor palestinians will continue to suffer and the blame for that falls squarely at the feet of their own leadership.

its not just ONE boy though is it? i have a file full of the sick things these people have done to the palestinians, how the hell are they supposed to retaliate against tanks etc?

Horemheb, I want to take over your house ok? so get out NOW or i will shoot you AFTER i have made you watch me rape your mother and sisters, if you dont like it tough! sign a peace treaty!

wake up!

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have also question for muslim women:
What are you going to do if your husband
will tell that he's going to marry another
woman?

Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alisha, If you have a bigger gun than me you'll get my house. That, my dear, is the cold hard facts of life. The palestinians have no options left. The Israelis are set to build more settlemets unless a peace treaty is signed. If they do not sign they lose even more. Thats the choice at this point. Life is not always fair.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marcella:
woman?

Divorce him.
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok what if you love him?
I mean you are a muslim so
you are accepting Islam as
it is.
So why you should divorced him?
You should accept his decision,
don't you think?

Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
because he is a turd, thats why you divorce him.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of us inform the husband (if we don't agree) that we will be the only one. Most Muslim men don't like to take more than one wife, because they take the allowance of marrying more than one seriously, which states that you must treat EACH of them equally and fairly, and this is almost impossible to do.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
woman?

ACTUALLY IF YOU LOVE HIM, LET HIM MARRY AND TRY TO HELP HIM FIND THE RIGHT WOMEN. ISLAM ALLOW THIS TO PROTECT MEN FROM BEING IN A SIN. AND ALSO THIS IS A TEST FOR WOMEN. MUSLIM WOMEN SHOULDNOT BE SELFISH. MAY BE THE WOMEN THAT YOUR HUSBAND WANT TO MARRY DID NEVER GET MARRIED.
Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

[QUOTE]Originally posted by islamsweden.org:
ACTUALLY IF YOU LOVE HIM, LET HIM MARRY AND TRY TO HELP HIM FIND THE RIGHT WOMEN. ISLAM ALLOW THIS TO PROTECT MEN FROM BEING IN A SIN. AND ALSO THIS IS A TEST FOR WOMEN. MUSLIM WOMEN SHOULDNOT BE SELFISH. MAY BE THE WOMEN THAT YOUR HUSBAND WANT TO MARRY DID NEVER GET MARRIED.

Man you're kidding me. [Eek!]
You bet I'll be selfish. [Wink]

I do not care that some woman did never
get married.She should try to find her "own"
husband somewhere else not in my life. [Razz]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
Alisha, If you have a bigger gun than me you'll get my house. That, my dear, is the cold hard facts of life. The palestinians have no options left. The Israelis are set to build more settlemets unless a peace treaty is signed. If they do not sign they lose even more. Thats the choice at this point. Life is not always fair.

So you agree with the bullying tactics of the Israelis, who have all the big guns and tanks, forcing people out of thier homes and killing women and kids, taking over land thats not thiers, but i bet you would moan like hell when one of those kids with no gun straps a bomb to himself as a last resort as he has no other way to retaliate against the assault on his home, family, land and life. yes thats when you will call him a terrorist, not the ones who actually ARE.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
woman?

same as snoozin said, same as smuckers said. we have discussed this and he knows if he wants to marry another woman he can, but i will divorce him.

Marcella, there are reasons in Islam where a man can take another wife, as smuckers says though, they have to be treated equally and fairly, which is not always possibe. I agree fully in the reasons why he can take another wife, but i have a choice if i want to stay in that relationship, which i wouldnt. that is not going agaisnt islam, thats my right and my choice.

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
And some Pharisees came to Him, testing Him, and saying, "Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any cause at all?" And He answered and said, "Have you not read, that He who created them from the beginning made them male and female, and said, ' For this cause a man shall leave his father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife; and the two shall become one flesh'? Consequently they are no longer two, but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate." They *said to Him, "Why then did Moses command to give her a certificate of divorce and send her away?" He said to them, "Because of your hardness of heart, Moses permitted you to divorce your wives; but from the beginning it has not been this way. And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery." (Matt 19:3-9)

--------------------
The ground at Calvary's Cross is level

mocking bird
Member # 10937

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mocking bird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prophet Say: Marry Young Virgins

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 17:

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:

When I got married, Allah's Apostle said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron' He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the young virgins and for fondling them?" Jabir also said: Allah's Apostle said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?'

Posts: 199 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ayisha:
we have discussed this and he knows if he wants to marry another woman he can, but i will divorce him.

Marcella, there are reasons in Islam where a man can take another wife, as smuckers says though, they have to be treated equally and fairly, which is not always possibe. I agree fully in the reasons why he can take another wife, but i have a choice if i want to stay in that relationship, which i wouldnt. that is not going agaisnt islam, thats my right and my choice.

I know that,Ayisha,I know the reasons
and I think we as western women wouldn't
accept that(but I've meet a woman from Germany
who was a second wife of her husband [Eek!] )

But from my position I will never agree
with that so in fact he can't marry other
woman.And he won't.

mocking bird
Member # 10937

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mocking bird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many Islamic countries have realized that true Islam is impractical. Very few of them can practice it faithfully; they all have modified it to certain extent and have incorporated secularism into their laws to make life bearable. Interestingly the civility and the progress of these countries are proportionate to the level of their secularization.
Posts: 199 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geneva
Member # 7795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geneva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ayisha:
we have discussed this and he knows if he wants to marry another woman he can, but i will divorce him.

I know that,Ayisha,I know the reasons
and I think we as western women wouldn't
accept that(but I've meet a woman from Germany
who was a second wife of her husband [Eek!] )

But from my position I will never agree
with that so in fact he can't marry other
woman.And he won't.

It is foolish to say what someone will never do. We all never know what anyone will ultimately do, only the person and G-d knows.
Posts: 112 | From: egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mocking bird
Member # 10937

Rate Member
Wife must shave pubic hair if husband returns home at night after a long journey...

Sahih Bukhari:Volume 7, Book 62, Number 173:

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:

The Prophet said, "If you enter (your town) at night (after coming from a journey), do not enter upon your family till the woman whose husband was absent (from the house) shaves her pubic hair and the woman with unkempt hair, combs her hair" Allah's Apostle further said, "(O Jabir!) Seek to have offspring, seek to have offspring!"

mocking bird
Member # 10937

Rate Member
Here is the Islamic solution for unfulfilled or incomplete sexual pleasure. Please amuse yourself reading these two ahadith if you have experienced this bedroom problem.

Sahih Muslim Book 3, Number 0677:

Ubayy Ibn Ka'b reported: I asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) about a man who has sexual intercourse with his wife, but leaves her before orgasm. Upon this he (the Holy Prophet) said: He should wash the secretion of his wife, and then perform ablution and offer prayer.

Sahih Muslim Book 3, Number 0680:

Zaid b. Khalid al-Jubani reported that he askad Uthman b. 'Affan: What is your opinion about the man who has sexual intercourse with his wife, but does not experience orgasm? Uthman said: He should perform ablution as he does for prayer, and wash his organ. 'Uthmin also said : I have heard it from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him).

mocking bird
Member # 10937

Rate Member
Sex in Islam is really a ‘master and servant’ relationship, a relationship to enjoy a female person that a man has bought with ‘mahr.’

please note how a woman is treated for sexual purposes.

Sunaan Abu Dawud: Book 11, Number 2078:
Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu’minin:
The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: The marriage of a woman who marries without the consent of her guardians is void. (He said these words) three times. If there is cohabitation, she gets her dower for the intercourse her husband has had. If there is a dispute, the sultan (man in authority) is the guardian of one who has none.

Sunaan Abu Dawud: Book 11, Number 2044:
Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas:
A man came to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him), and said: My wife does not prevent the hand of a man who touches her. He said: Divorce her. He then said: I am afraid my inner self may covet her. He said: Then enjoy her.

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ok what if you love him?
I mean you are a muslim so
you are accepting Islam as
it is.
So why you should divorced him?
You should accept his decision,
don't you think?

Do you accept every act that is lawful/moral that your significant other might do? It's lawful to do drugs in Amsterdam, that doesn't mean I'd be accepting of that behavior.
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Geneva:
It is foolish to say what someone will never do. We all never know what anyone will ultimately do, only the person and G-d knows.

And I live with that person so I know better.
I just know that he won't.
And this is not foolish.I'm not a naive but I said
he will not marry other woman and he will
respect this.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
mocking bird, bring some Quran suras please.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by mocking bird:
Many Islamic countries have realized that true Islam is impractical. Very few of them can practice it faithfully; they all have modified it to certain extent and have incorporated secularism into their laws to make life bearable. Interestingly the civility and the progress of these countries are proportionate to the level of their secularization.

no modifications, its in Quran

YUSUFALI: If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice.

Marcella
Member # 10978

There is nothing to talk.
It was a stupid question,because this
will do just someone who got no respect
to his wife.

I mean I know all reasons for that but if
he loves you he won't do that.
Even if his wife can't have a kids.

Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by islamsweden.org:
ISLAM ALLOW THIS TO PROTECT MEN FROM BEING IN A SIN. AND ALSO THIS IS A TEST FOR WOMEN.

With all respect, but where do you get this from???

The verse that speaks about polygamy makes it very clear that it's about orphans and the just treatment of orphans.

Nowhere does it say polygamy is a test for women or a solution for men with abundant sexual desires, that's an absurd and utterly mysogynistic interpretation.

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by islamsweden.org:
quote:
woman?

You are right in theory, however; if there is a great huge war and there are more women than men and not enough being able to marry, then I might consider it. However, if a woman is getting old and just happened to never marry, when there are plenty of men to go around, ummmm I'm sticking to my rules [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

I would do that too but
I'm not gonna let him to
sleep with her.He can take
care of her a will help him
but she needs to understand that
this is my husband and we are
just helping her in her bad
situation.

Marcella
Member # 10978

Being lesbian or gay is not wrong
as someone would think.
But anyway no way for sharing
my husband.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com