EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Prophet Yahweh UFO Summoning Tour

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Prophet Yahweh UFO Summoning Tour
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prophet Yahweh, Seer of YAHWEH, as he calls himself, claims he was blessed to discover the lost, ancient art of summoning UFOs and spaceships on-demand. Since 1979, hundreds of UFOs have appeared on his signal for witnesses to see.

Beginning August 7, 2005, he will start his "50 State UFO Summoning Tour 2005." During this time, he says that UFOs will appear on his signal for radio or television news and talk shows to film and photograph.

He says that these Space Beings have revealed to him that they are the Angels of YAHWEH, from other planets. They're here to announce the return of the Messiah in a few years.

What do I think?

I think this guy needs intensive mental care...
Maybe his Alien friends, or Angels as he calls them, can help him out with the bill for that [Razz]

Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PaReCeToMaL_SPEED2
Member # 10866

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PaReCeToMaL_SPEED2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i looked at that chimps ,was old but still ongoing . and every thing is under contstruction now ,thank again for the mole ,wkd one .it worked ,be in touch sent you a pm and email ..

--------------------
cumngetmeifucan

Posts: 102 | From: corvland | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com