EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » 15 muslim young girls burned to death

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 15 muslim young girls burned to death
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw a horible documentary on Saudi Arabia last night. I was horrified. 15 young girls burned to death at a burning school in 2002. Firefigther would not let them out because they wasn't wearing their hijabs. 50 or 60 others was serverly burnt.
Most of the women had to ask "permission" from their husband to do the simplest things, - like going to the supermarket. That is because the Quran says that woman are not so good at taking desicions like men. That makes me wanna puke.......

Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Puke Tibe Puke ...i read that they even didnt let starngers help bec they r forbiden to see/touch da girls ...unless they where a relative of the 1st degree...if this is about sexuality,hijab aor touching...how would a guy think about his penis while everthing around him is turning into BBQ including the girls he want to help even if they where naked ?!!! i think that the idiots standing outside where thinking "OH they r going to heavens as a "Shahid" GOD Bless them ...No entry plz...girls going to heaven"
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe:
That is because the Quran says that woman are not so good at taking desicions like men. That makes me wanna puke....... [/QB]

This is why you wanna marry a Muslim guy, Cow-wanker?!
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lazeez:
quote:
That is because the Quran says that woman are not so good at taking desicions like men. That makes me wanna puke.......

This is why you wanna marry a Muslim guy, Cow-wanker?! [/QB]
No - Im good at making desicions. Forexamble when I hirred you mother. My bulls has never looked happier. She good at the moves, - did you teach her?
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Timo:
Puke Tibe Puke ...i read that they even didnt let starngers help bec they r forbiden to see/touch da girls ...unless they where a relative of the 1st degree...if this is about sexuality,hijab aor touching...how would a guy think about his penis while everthing around him is turning into BBQ including the girls he want to help even if they where naked ?!!! i think that the idiots standing outside where thinking "OH they r going to heavens as a "Shahid" GOD Bless them ...No entry plz...girls going to heaven"

Yes to let somebody burn to death in front of your eyes because they wasn't wearing hijab. This has nothing to do with religion, - thats pure evil.

The men (some of the men) must be very insecure about themselfs. When I had my first baby and was laying in hospital fore a couple of days some of the other mothers had to be placed out in the hall. That was because to muslim families demanded that their women had the rooms fore themself so no other man (visitors/fathers) would come in and see "their" women. I tell you this: No woman who has just been giving birth thinks about having sex!!!!!!
And also their other kids, their mother and sisters stayed to "protect" them from male doctors. The hospital is pay with danish tax money and then such immigrants comes along and demand "their religious right" so newborns and their mothers can sleep in the hallway. Thats when I say : Go home to your muslimcountry or behave! [Mad]

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] you're still boring Cow-Wanker, go milk a cow you might be able to impress me with something you know well!

And about your decision, I would love to hear how this decision is good when you tell your husband all those things you say about Islam but I'm sure you're too COWard (you obviously realize the root of this word and feel related to it?) to share your beliefs with him and if you have the guts -Something cows wont teach ya- you will be thrown next moment on your face from his apartment balacony.

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Something you said in another thread :

quote:
because I lived at a farm I see things a bit differently
Thanx for admitting it yourself!

And here is your Dady first lesson to ya :

Tibe's First Lesson From Dad

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:
[Big Grin] you're still boring Cow-Wanker, go milk a cow you might be able to impress me with something you know well!

And about your decision, I would love to hear how this decision is good when you tell your husband all those things you say about Islam but I'm sure you're too COWard (you obviously realize the root of this word and feel related to it?) to share your beliefs with him and if you have the guts -Something cows wont teach ya- you will be thrown next moment on your face from his apartment balacony.

We do discuss these differences and he agrees with me in many subjects like this one, - he does live in year 2006 and is a modern well educated man. Not all muslims still live in a cage like you.....When you save up from washing dishes you might also be able to afford a cow - let your mother do the milking........
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:
Something you said in another thread :

quote:
because I lived at a farm I see things a bit differently
Thanx for admitting it yourself!

And here is your Dady first lesson to ya :

Tibe's First Lesson From Dad

There is nothing wrong with living in a big farm, better than living in your low income rented appartment with your third wife........and no money on your account, no other job oppertunities fore your kids than:
1. smelly taxidriver
2. **** fat russian women

and fore your daughters:
1. housewife
2. housewife
3. housewife
4. housewife
5. housewife

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Cow-Wanker, Nothing is wrong with farm life therfore you should work on your shamefull feelings about your milking skill which you're not proud of, maybe because you can't do anything else?

As for washing dishes and bank account, I suppose you're generalising your Egyptian BF problems over others. All I can tell ya is, I have been to so many countries and don't need a **** buddy to give me a visa or money!

Everytime you open your mouth about Egyyptians you speak very bad about your BF and still you want him badly... The sex must be too good and you can exchange it with whatever it takes including your diginity and principles...what do they call women like you?

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:
Cow-Wanker, Nothing is wrong with farm life therfore you should work on your shamefull feelings about your milking skill which you're not proud of, maybe because you can't do anything else?

As for washing dishes and bank account, I suppose you're generalising your Egyptian BF problems over others. All I can tell ya is, I have been to so many countries and don't need a **** buddy to give me a visa or money!

Everytime you open your mouth about Egyyptians you speak very bad about your BF and still you want him badly... The sex must be too good and you can exchange it with whatever it takes including your diginity and principles...what do they call women like you?

Sorry buddy, - but we dont have milking cows and BTW Denmark is a modern society where maschines milk our cows.

And I dont ever say anything bad about my boyfriend - its just you and you are defendtly not boyfriend materiale!
Look what dog thats bargin.You are married fore the 3. time, - doesn't that says something about you....??????My lovely sweet welleducated hardworking egyptian boyfriend doesn't need my money support and has never asked fore it. And yes the sex is good - your just jealous.And the only job you ever get is a Blowjob but does that give you money on your account and food on the table.... My guess is you also have to pay fore the 2 ex's food on their tables. Hard on a man, - no wonder your drunk all the time. That explains the wird posts you have inhere.

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

quote:
Sorry buddy, - but we dont have milking cows and BTW Denmark is a modern society where maschines milk our cows.

What a shame! What can you do for living now?

quote:
And I dont ever say anything bad about my boyfriend - its just you and you are defendtly not boyfriend materiale!
You're not smart enough to comprehend your own words!

quote:
Look what dog thats bargin.
Dogs bargain and pigs fly too!

quote:
You are married fore the 3. time, - doesn't that says something about you....??????
Where did you get this from, Cow-wanker?

quote:
My lovely sweet welleducated hardworking egyptian boyfriend doesn't need my money support and has never asked fore it.
Visa, sex and flat, why would he ask for money after this?

quote:
And the only job you ever get is a Blowjob
I wish! [Big Grin] why do you mention blowjob alot ? is it the influnce of cow stroking from childhood?

Anyway you have wasted enough of my free time and this is a bad omen.

Byebye

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Dont worry about me, - Denmark has a lot of job oppertunies and my job is pretty well payed, - I guess my earning in a month is the same as yours in a year....... And your reading is really bad too. I wrote: we have no milking cows, - so I cant loose a job I never had to begin with. And BTW we have had maschines milking cows fore at least 10 years - we live in year 2006.

Free time...??????? That requires that you have a job.
My boyfriend gets plenty of sex in his OWN flat when im around- you sound jealous. Having sex with a man I love and who loves me doesn't embarres me, - remember we live in year 2006. And yes hopefully he will get a visa when we apply, eventhough he is not so happy about leaving the good job he had fore 13 years and sunny Egypt.But he will do it out of love, - nothing to be ashamed of unless your an old fashion guy with a islamic fanatic.

sex: YES
flat: NO (his own)
Visa: maybe - (longdistance relationsship requires that)

Wake up and try live in year 2006. Its not so bad.

Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW ...what's wrong with u 2 ? do u know each other or thats is cyber hate ? such a hostility [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I saw a horible documentary on Saudi Arabia last night. I was horrified. 15 young girls burned to death at a burning school in 2002. Firefigther would not let them out because they wasn't wearing their hijabs. 50 or 60 others was serverly burnt.
Most of the women had to ask "permission" from their husband to do the simplest things, - like going to the supermarket. That is because the Quran says that woman are not so good at taking desicions like men. That makes me wanna puke.......

Noooo!That must be joke! [Eek!] Where do we live OMG!?
Other world....

Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=004361;p=2#000054
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
massenburg
Member # 10776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for massenburg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://muttawa.blogspot.com

In Memory of the lives of 15 Makkah Schoolgirls, lost when their school burnt down on Monday, 11th March, 2002. The Religious Police would not allow them to leave the building, nor allow the Firemen to enter.

Posts: 407 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that what you think?
Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ispy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

try find someting new to say u idiot [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ispy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:
And the only job you ever get is a Blowjob
I wish! [Big Grin] why do you mention blowjob alot ? is it the influnce of cow stroking from childhood?

Anyway you have wasted enough of my free time and this is a bad omen.

Byebye [/QB]

yes rund coward

You drink to much kamel urin ,stop it that makes you stupid

15 girls are dead an you don't seams to care, are you perverted? [Frown]

Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
That is because the Quran says that woman are not so good at taking desicions like men. That makes me wanna puke.......

This is why you wanna marry a Muslim guy, Cow-wanker?! [/QB]
Is that all you can think of SEX

15 GIRLS ARE DEAD [Eek!] PSYKOPAT

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Isuck, wot iz wong wet u?
Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Egypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ispy:

You drink to much kamel urin ,stop it that makes you stupid

only the stupid who speak of what he has no knowledge of. The Camel urine is used as a medicine and where I live, doctors describe it to the liver's patients and studies tells it work. you may find this site useful for you to increase your knowledgement about The Camel Urine.
http://mac.abc.se/~onesr/f/Camel%20Milk.html#1.3.III.%20Camel%20Urine%20in%20Arab%20Medicine|outline

Posts: 1201 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
So muslim guys, - the only thing you havent comment on is the subject. Do you think the girls should burn to death because they wasn't wearing hijabs?????
I know you find my boyfriend much more interesting but try using the brain before answering.

multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for multisphinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Well first thats not what islam says, secondly the fault is not of islam but of the firefighters. And lastly u dont know nothing about islam, therefore u are ignorant and should read more of what islam is about before u start spreading ignorance. Ignorance is what lead the firefighters to leave the 15 girls to burn to death. As the fiefighters were ignorant in understand islam correctly, u are aswell.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
susy
Member # 11321

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for susy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
salam alekom we rahmatoallah we barakaatoo

inshaa allah u are all fine. i agree this has nothing to do with religion, unfortunately islam has been interpreted wrongly if by accident or purpose i dont know. anyway, this story is strange but then again the customs of the country and i guess they should abide by them. however having said that i do not agree with their decisions to burn the girls. in a hadith it is written, muslims cannot kill another muslim otherwise it means hell will see them. keep that in ur thoughts inshaa allah.

allah hafez

Posts: 26 | From: Australia | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by multisphinx:
quote:

Well first thats not what islam says, secondly the fault is not of islam but of the firefighters. And lastly u dont know nothing about islam, therefore u are ignorant and should read more of what islam is about before u start spreading ignorance. Ignorance is what lead the firefighters to leave the 15 girls to burn to death. As the fiefighters were ignorant in understand islam correctly, u are aswell.
Read my post carefully and you will see I wrote what was shown on the documentary. It was the religious police who would not let the girls out of the burning building according to people on the scene and several arab newspapers. The part with Islam saying that women are not as capable of making good desicions was said by muslims on that program, - not by me. [Embarrassed]
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for multisphinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Read my post carefully and you will see I wrote what was shown on the documentary. It was the religious police who would not let the girls out of the burning building according to people on the scene and several arab newspapers. The part with Islam saying that women are not as capable of making good desicions was said by muslims on that program, - not by me. [Embarrassed]
The verse goes deeper then that, no one out of the box would have the right understanding. Your the one that made the topic claiming islam says things like that. If you want to understand islam read the Quran for ur self or talk to muslim who practices the relgion, dont look the the TV for awnsers.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Not me, - the religious police said so. They must be the first to know something about the quran....
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dream123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

what kind of documentary is that, a fairy tale stories, don't you find it a bit unbelievable that such a thing would happen or is it because you want to believe this you find it believable, or may be because it just feeds your stereotype mind !! they will let them burn because of Hijab ..WAW .. what a story .. sorry but just wake up and smell the coffee.
Muslims have been to wars because of muslim females being treated bad in foriegn lands, and you are telling us that they let the girls burn to ashes because of hijab, strange enough no, theer are some people whom really believe this could be true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dunno why I even bother replying to this, I guess I am just pissed very much to reply

Posts: 1022 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
quote:
Not me, - the religious police said so. They must be the first to know something about the quran....

Why must they be first, as you see they misinterpretted the quran. God gave us minds to use, now everyone thinks differantly they made a wrong decsion not because of the quran but because they misunderstood the quran. Why post somthing that happend yrs ago? Its not like it happended yesterday it happened a couple yrs ago, why go in the past and get an old story like this? Why do u hate islam? is it because u fear it? Is Timmothy Mcvay the oklahoma bomber a good christian? he killed innocent ppl.
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by bibo1978:
quote:

what kind of documentary is that, a fairy tale stories, don't you find it a bit unbelievable that such a thing would happen or is it because you want to believe this you find it believable, or may be because it just feeds your stereotype mind !! they will let them burn because of Hijab ..WAW .. what a story .. sorry but just wake up and smell the coffee.
Muslims have been to wars because of muslim females being treated bad in foriegn lands, and you are telling us that they let the girls burn to ashes because of hijab, strange enough no, theer are some people whom really believe this could be true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dunno why I even bother replying to this, I guess I am just pissed very much to reply

Its a very true story - everybody else but you knows about it. And you think all muslims are good and the rest of us are bad people and are calling me a racist. Wake up and smell the coffe youself, - try reading an independant newspaper insted of the propaganda channels.
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Why must they be first, as you see they misinterpretted the quran. God gave us minds to use, now everyone thinks differantly they made a wrong decsion not because of the quran but because they misunderstood the quran. Why post somthing that happend yrs ago? Its not like it happended yesterday it happened a couple yrs ago, why go in the past and get an old story like this? Why do u hate islam? is it because u fear it? Is Timmothy Mcvay the oklahoma bomber a good christian? he killed innocent ppl.
Since they study the quran probably everyday and has gone to only quran school I figured they had to know something about it.
I just saw on tv and wonder what people inhear thought about it. But apperently this is a one way street. Muslims is the good and always correct people and the rest of the world is evil and has a hidden agenda........
And btw it was only 4 years ago, and im being accussed of being a bloodthirsty viking eventhought it was 1500 years ago.

may day
Member # 8936

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for may day   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i saw this in the tv 4 years ago
i shocked from the fanatism of the religion police.I beleive this kind of men(religion police) they dont present the islam in the right way.They use islam to cover their stupidity and fanatism against women

Posts: 46 | From: greece | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dream123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Its a very true story - everybody else but you knows about it. And you think all muslims are good and the rest of us are bad people and are calling me a racist. Wake up and smell the coffe youself, - try reading an independant newspaper insted of the propaganda channels.
Not all what you hear is true, you should know that, I don't claim that you haven't seen the documentary but can u tell mw what was the name of the documentary, the director and\or the producer so that I might confirm the story.
if it is true then I guess in the documentary they shoul have supplied thee evidences, like eye witness /witnessess .. the newspapers that have written the story .. whatever .. what was the evidences in the documentary
It is true that not all what we hear is true, you should no better you are questioning every word muslims believe, but when you have seen the documentary you just believed it at once not only this you come out and shout with your voice hey people come and see what islam is preaching
You never asked yourself that even if this has happened it might not be related to islam, it might be the behavior of a punch of ignorants irresponsible group, like a lot that happen in any place.

Posts: 1022 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
Tribe,
does anybody accused you of being blood thirsty viking in the ES, where was that and when? Can u supply the evidence or was it outside ES

Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Not all what you hear is true, you should know that, I don't claim that you haven't seen the documentary but can u tell mw what was the name of the documentary, the director and\or the producer so that I might confirm the story.
if it is true then I guess in the documentary they shoul have supplied thee evidences, like eye witness /witnessess .. the newspapers that have written the story .. whatever .. what was the evidences in the documentary

Saudi police 'stopped' fire rescue

Saudi Arabia's religious police stopped schoolgirls from leaving a blazing building because they were not wearing correct Islamic dress, according to Saudi newspapers.

In a rare criticism of the kingdom's powerful "mutaween" police, the Saudi media has accused them of hindering attempts to save 15 girls who died in the fire on Monday.

About 800 pupils were inside the school in the holy city of Mecca when the tragedy occurred.

According to the al-Eqtisadiah daily, firemen confronted police after they tried to keep the girls inside because they were not wearing the headscarves and abayas (black robes) required by the kingdom's strict interpretation of Islam.

One witness said he saw three policemen "beating young girls to prevent them from leaving the school because they were not wearing the abaya".

The Saudi Gazette quoted witnesses as saying that the police - known as the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice - had stopped men who tried to help the girls and warned "it is a sinful to approach them".

The father of one of the dead girls said that the school watchman even refused to open the gates to let the girls out.
"Lives could have been saved had they not been stopped by members of the Commission for Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice," the newspaper concluded.

Relatives' anger

Families of the victims have been incensed over the deaths.
Most of the victims were crushed in a stampede as they tried to flee the blaze.

The school was locked at the time of the fire - a usual practice to ensure full segregation of the sexes.

The religious police are widely feared in Saudi Arabia. They roam the streets enforcing dress codes and sex segregation, and ensuring prayers are performed on time.

Those who refuse to obey their orders are often beaten and sometimes put in jail.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1874471.stm

15 girls die as zealots drive them into blaze

SAUDI Arabia's religious police are reported to have forced schoolgirls back into a blazing building because they were not wearing Islamic headscarves and black robes.
Saudi newspapers said scuffles broke out between firemen and members of the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice who tried to keep the girls inside a burning school in Mecca.

Fifteen girls were killed as they stampeded to escape from the blazing building in the Muslim holy city. Saudi media and families of the victims have been angry over the deaths of the girls in the fire that gutted the school.

The resulting public criticism of the religious police, or mutaween, is highly unusual.
The English-language Saudi Gazette, in a front-page report yesterday quoted witnesses as saying that members of the religious police stopped men who tried to help the girls escape from the building, saying: "It is sinful to approach them."

A civil defence officer told an Arabic-language newspaper, al-Eqtisadiah, that he saw three members of the religious police "beating young girls to prevent them from leaving the school because they were not wearing the abaya".

He added: "We told them that the situation was very critical and did not allow for such behaviour. But they shouted at us and refused to move away from the gates."
The father of one of the dead girls alleged that the school watchman refused to open the gate to let the girls out.

"Lives could have been saved had they not been stopped by members of the Commission for Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice," the Saudi Gazette said.
The much-feared mutaween roam the streets of the conservative kingdom wielding sticks to enforce dress codes and sex segregation and to ensure that Islamic prayers are performed on time.

Those who refuse to obey the orders of the religious police are usually beaten and sometimes jailed.

Daliy Telegraph (London), March 15, 2002

http://www.islamfortoday.com/saudi01.htm

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Thank you dalia.

Bibo - it wasn't an attempt to bash islam. I just wondered who other muslims felt about something like that. Could a thing like that happen in Egypt????? (I dont think so..)but since there are partly sharia - I wonder.....

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com