EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Man born with two fully functional male organs.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Man born with two fully functional male organs.
kung fu monkey
Member # 11608

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for kung fu monkey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NEW DELHI: A small-time businessman from UP has been recently admitted to a city hospital with a unique problem — he has two fully functional male organs.

Sanjay’s condition is what is known in medical terms as a "true diphallus". Sanjay had never talked about his condition or visited a physician till about two months back. He has undergone preliminary tests and a special CT scan, all of which suggest that in terms of vasculature and functionality both his organs are complete. He now needs to undergo a surgery to rectify the problem.

The completeness of both the organs, says the hospital doctor, will make the reconstruction extremely challenging. Not only does blood supply to the organ which is retained needs to be perfect, the functional aspect of the penis too needs to be taken care of. The penis is among the richest organs in the body in terms of blood supply.

"Normally in similar conditions, the less well-formed organ is removed. In this case, we don’t have that option. The fact that he has waited so many years to get the surgery done is an added hazard though very early surgery in such cases is usually ruled out. One has to wait for the organs to be fully formed before one can decide which is fit to be removed," the doctor says.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1906296.cms

Posts: 25 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kung fu monkey:
He now needs to undergo a surgery to rectify the problem.

problem?! i see no problem!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and why is this in religon section???
Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kung fu monkey:
Man has two fully functional male organs.

How about walking into the examination room, asking the lady patient what was wrong with her, she says there's blood coming out of my breasts, you say: both of them? She says: "No the three of them".

My brain hasn't gone wako for nothing man!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingspirit :)
Member # 11660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingspirit :)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
taba2 koshari mister paprika man going wako [Eek!]
Posts: 284 | From: gods heaven | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sara_uk:

and why is this in religon section???

[Embarrassed] Because kungfu is a nasty freak and to him things pertaining to penises are religion.

But at any rate, as for the news I don't know whether to feel sorry for that man or envy him??

Then again, I feel sorry for him because if 1 penis causes me alot of problem 2 would be double trouble! [Big Grin]

Posts: 26404 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
I feel sorry for him because if 1 penis causes me alot of problem 2 would be double trouble! [Big Grin]

you are a MAN?!!! [Eek!]

OMG!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingspirit :)
Member # 11660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingspirit :)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
charm.....loooooooool no comment lol

--------------------
Always remembering that we are nothing without His Merciful hand over us.

Posts: 284 | From: gods heaven | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahaahah a didnt yah no he had a sex change earlier this year we was in the next bed together ,,lol lol lol i had a moustache done, he had a dipper done [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz]

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I feel sorry for him because if 1 penis causes me alot of problem 2 would be double trouble!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you are a MAN?!!!

OMG!

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Israel
Member # 11221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Israel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charm el Feikh?:
quote:
I feel sorry for him because if 1 penis causes me alot of problem 2 would be double trouble! [Big Grin]

you are a MAN?!!! [Eek!]

OMG!

Charm,

you are funny as hell........lol.

Posts: 826 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is hell funny??
Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Israel
Member # 11221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Israel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cmon Sara,

I wasn't being literal when I said "hell". If you would like me to rephrase myself, I will say, "LMAO"........lol. Salaam

Posts: 826 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
i take it we are still not being literal?!
Israel
Member # 11221

Member Rated:
I simply found your comment to be hilarious......That is all. No more or less. Very funny. Salaam
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
far from literal wudnt you say i said before ive learnt more about a womans clit and the males organ imn more ways than one in here in ES and its many uses im be getting my manuela out tonight and see what erea it wants to put in .if man is born with both or to of the same GOOD ON HIM HE BE KEEPING HER HAPPY ..i have to go im being called to my boudware [Razz]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tami025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did ya'll know that a clit is actually the beginnings of what would have been a penis if her fathers spermy had carried the male sex gene? why ya think men have nipples?
Posts: 229 | From: philadelphia, pa, usa | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com