EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » WHAT IF ??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WHAT IF ??
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH A MUSLIM EVERY THING IS GOING SMOOTHLY UR IN LOVE ,AND U HAVE CONVERTED TO ISLAM ,BE IT IN ISLAM MOST OF US DO NOT BELEIVEIN THE CONCEPT OF CIRCUMSCION FOR WOMEN BUT THEY DO AND HE ASKS YOU OFF THIS AND WANTS YOUR LITTLE GIRL WHO IS JUST BEEN BORN IN YOUR MARRIAGE ,AND YOUR IN A ISLAMIC COUNTRY ,KNOWING THE AUTHORITIES ARE AGAINST HIS DO YOU RUN TO THEM FOR HELP TRY AND GET AWAY FROM HIM OR ARE YOU STUCK FOR YOUR LOVE FOR HIM AND THE SAFETY OF YOUR CHILD ,WHAT DO YOU DO ,REMEMBER APART FROM THIS HES HARD WORKING LAW ABIDING AND A GOOD FATHER AND A GOOD HUSBAND ,
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neenee
Member # 11717

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for neenee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really do feel sorry for u but i think that you no the right thing to do is not let your husband go through with this. Cant you talk to him about this mater? explain to him that this is not the sunnah or even what islam says. If he does not listern then you need to decied what is best for you and your daughters future.I have a baby daughter and i would never put her through it.
Good luck sister

Posts: 19 | From: england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tenngirl9
Member # 9948

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tenngirl9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If God didnt want it there, He would have created women without it.
Posts: 96 | From: usa | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would make it very clear that if he touched her i would remove his chap while he slept with garden loppers.

not joking.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ID KILL COME TO THINK OF IT AND IM NOT JOKING..
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're damn skippy about that, Tenngirl!

quote:
Originally posted by tenngirl9:

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
WHERES UR STRS MM U CHANGE PIC THAT LOOK LIKE YUR A MADAMN FROM THE GYPSIE SITE FORTUNE TELLING ,CANU READ MY PALM MY HEALTH AND LIFE IS SO SO CRAP ,IS THERE HOPE FOR ME YET CAN U READ ME PLEASE ...
how are you ....

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!

I'm doing well alhamdulillah. My husband's visa petition has been approved so now we wait for an interview inshallah. Alhamdulillah!!! Sorry to hear about the crap going on with you. God be with you my dear [Smile]

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

didnt God create the nails, teeth, hairs under arm, mostaches for some women,...?
so why do ther remove them all??

did God ban removing all these?

Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

What I have a problem with is...it's not fard to perform FGM so why is it being argued about in the religion forum? It's not like it's done on the majority of Muslim women. It's mostly a cultural practice performed on both Muslims and Christians. I'll be damned if I have my (future) daughter(s)(inshallah) cut!

We cut hair and finger nails because they continuously grow. Plus bearded ladies aren't very feminine and I don't see many guys lined up for that. Sheesh if our clits did that we'd be hung like horses!

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by islamsweden.org:
quote:

didnt God create the nails, teeth, hairs under arm, mostaches for some women,...?

well i wudnt want a moustache ,,im beautiful got to keep up my appearence so sacrifices have to be made but id damn not going there to get my feeling cut i love it and i like it and i want it there IT BELONGS TO ME ME ME ME AND SAME GOES FOR ME DAUGHTER ,.u go nearher and im swipe ur ass from here to eternity ...i wudnt even do it for love ''allah personaly wud have to speak with me then i will beleive ITS A CULTURE THING PASSED DOWN AND INTERGRATED AND USED WITH THE MEANS OF RELIGION ...W/SALAAMS THANX ...I SEE UAGREE WIT IT SO WUD U LIKE THERE AND HAVE SUMONE GO BETWEEN UR MUCHE AND SNIP IT WHILE U AWAKE ,IF SO GO AHEAD AND BE DONE AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU ..,LET ME KNOW IF YOU FEEL CUS FROM THE THREADS I SEE U AVE NO FEELINGS AT ALL ../ALLAH HAFEEZ
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dream123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by islamsweden.org:
quote:

We don't cut teeth we remove it but this happens when there is no other way like if there is an infection or a un revirsible damage. Usually this happens because of our disuse, bad cleaning habbits or some accident.

As for nails and hair you can't compare this to that, totally different issue !! For instance hair and nail are wastes from human body, they continously grow and they can be harmful or at least rebelling or smelly, while the other thing is just a body feature, and I think any body feature should remain as it is unless there is some defeciency or major deformation in it.

I think the FGM is not an islamic rather than it is just a culture issue, I believe that we need to put a huge mark about that, Mohamed (PBUH) have never done this to any of his daughters which mean it is nut sunnah, if you are following his sunnah you should consider this.
More to say the FGM is not practiced in Saudi nowadays, and most of the islamic countries, it is something that is related to countries of the Nile.

Posts: 1022 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dream123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charm el Feikh?:
i would make it very clear that if he touched her i would remove his chap while he slept with garden loppers.

not joking.

That's the usually the wrong way to do this, I believe that she can talk to him and give him evidence from the sunnah that this didn't happen, they should also meet some of the scholars to confirm it, and she should show him that even if he wants it, it is totally not fard and islam never put it as a rule, she is not going to let him do it, and it is not his right to decide alone on this issue because it is not something that god have ordered to do nor did his prophet ordered it. Usually, this will work with any educated person, otherwise still you have to discuss it more just discuss this issue constantly.
Posts: 1022 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bibo1978:
quote:
i would remove his chap while he slept with garden loppers.

That's the usually the wrong way to do this
cheese grater then.
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bibo1978:
quote:
i would remove his chap while he slept with garden loppers.

That's the usually the wrong way to do this
cheese grater then.
[Smile] if you insist
tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tami025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so what then, women are good for nothing but to be a cook and a house cleaner? a real man would want his wife to be pleased. imagine having sex without feeling it. with the loss of ur clit you cannot 'get wet' therefore having sex literally hurts. if he is a good husband then he will not have to wrry about her cheating. after all i think its gay that men over there can run around screwing women marrying 4 at a time if they can and they think they have the right to accuse a woman before she even did anything wrong and cut off her clit!? that is the highest form of hypocrisy I have ever known of.
Posts: 229 | From: philadelphia, pa, usa | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for queensali   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assalam Alaikum "cHiMpSs"
I have red all post according this subject...I realy red them twice to understand more aboutyour story. I`m with you and I`m realy so sorry for all whats happen to you!
I dont know what should I say , but inside of my heart I feel pain and I will never let something this happen in my life , to my daughter!!
I dont know even what kind of advice I should give you , I`m in the begining of the Islam, I started learn about this religion , but i`m not yet strong so I think I can not give you any advice , just only to say -- ITS NOT ILSMIC RULES TO LIVE THIS WAY.... HE DID WRONG TO YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER, SO WRONG!!!
I`m realy so sorry and if you feel just take any generall talk with me about life -- u r welcome ...general from where r u from?
Best greetings from Poland ,
SALIMA

Posts: 66 | From: Poland - Warsaw | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
thanx but my daughter is safe no circumscision it was if he asks this of you what would you do ,my husband willnot ask this of me but i know his sisters were done and im find this hard to comprehend really i do , but i find its more cultural than islamic well its not actually realy of islamic rule not that aprt of the quran says of it ,its will or do ,,,,

and welcome SALIMA w/s

Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chimps, I would be more afraid of my MIL and other female familymembers. Of course you 'work' on your man, he should stand by you and protect your daughter but as I am in this myself I can only advise you to never let your daughter out of your eyes ever when on familyvisits or never let her go anyway. Educate your man, lift a brough, tell him to get himself an education. It would scare me to death. My dh did not know of this since it is arranged by women and he did not even know if it was performed on his mother and sister. So, if a husband would come to ask me to do it with my daughter I would be seriously surprised and challenged. It would be some newly required 'insight' where he probably might have other 'insights' that would sure drive us apart. What mosque is he attending? What 'friends' does he talk to? I have a friend that scrupulously forbid her husband to go to a certain mosque or have some, especially newly revert, friends over, since they make his head spin with backward and sexist ideas, and hostility to the society he is in and all sorts of alienating and hostile ideas. Corner him on it! And don't be soft or scared.

--------------------
Fools blame everyone else, starting philosophers blame themselves, wise people don't blame anyone (Epictetus)

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You need your husband on your side but you are never safe if it is something your MIL wants. I don't know about your husband but my husband is very complying to his mother so I had to educate him on this and though I know he will not have it done by our daughter I keep feeling insecure since I know the influence of my MIL over him. And the familymembers can decide to do something for you without your consent becaus they believe it is in the interest of everyone.
I talked to all my close Egyptian female familymembers that I don't want this for any girl, not even theirs and made my point though they would never discuss this with me. At least they know that it would be against my will.

--------------------
Fools blame everyone else, starting philosophers blame themselves, wise people don't blame anyone (Epictetus)

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
You sure drilled up a well here Chimps!:-)
I am scared to death that they will keep her options open to marry an Egyptian nephew and therefore have her circumsized to fit in.

--------------------

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
shes half inidan and apkistani ,he cant even marryher off to his family hes my second husband this is not even his daughter thats wat pissed me off ,her father is of indian pakistani origen he has the first say and he certainly wudnt have any one touch her i think hed kill him so my second husband who is of egyptian has the ordasity to say what he shud or can do wif my daughter NO WAY ....
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Good to see your daughter will be safe Chimps, you just wanted to give us all a thrill!:-)
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
did i ohhhhh ,you no more than me then ,no me and my husband had a heated debate over it he friggen agrees women shud be god knows why i dont know if this is cus of the culture thing he dont really say or cause hes from the sinai im not really got a clue ,but he did say really the women shud choose but there they have no rights cus its done at an early age ,oh i feel sick just thinking about it ..any way i do knowif i had a girl where he was from him she wud have more likely been done cause tell me what rights has a woman out there wud i have and where do i go ..

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com