EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » polish muslim girl married and she come to egypt to meet new man for married

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: polish muslim girl married and she come to egypt to meet new man for married
snake_of_k_b
Member # 11485

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for snake_of_k_b     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what do you think about the ppl who calling them self are muslim and they are doing every thing under the name of " converted muslim " and cause that they uesing this to make every one forgive them mistak's . and in same time they repet the same mistake .
i know one polish girl are married and her housband live in USA and she came with her friend to visit me and my family and during this time we go to cairo to meet one of her friends , after that i get information that she thinking to marry him . they ues islam and walking under his flag to get whatever they want , hope to go and read my first question
" do youknow enough about polish muslim womens "
in same time they call them self that they are understand islam very well and every thing clear , if you go to " muzlmanka " groub in yahoo you will find many thing strange .
like that
1- they explaining some of ayat of the holy quran and some of the ayat are clear and need for no one to explain , but what i saw that they explain more hard about this " aya " they make it hard for them self .
2- looking to married from arabian men and hemust be muslim " ofcours he have to " she is muslim [Smile] [Smile] and he have to come back again to egypt " but you know why ????
they doing this way the same like what the egyptin guy's who doing to go out from egypt and get the visa for any where els . " both of them ues islam "
3- infront of you they do every thing good and behind you they calling you " devil "
ihope to hear from any one telling me i am worng
but only the talk about polish muslim women
only the women who convirted to islam .
awaiting for ny one need to talk about it
salam alikom

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 3 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 52 | From: anywhere can find water | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ya Ragal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so what are saying that all converts to islam or what? [Confused]
Posts: 377 | From: أنا نسيت | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neenee
Member # 11717

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for neenee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
asslamualkum, can some one please explain what the question is. thanks
Posts: 19 | From: england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ya Ragal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
neenee, i'm as lost as you are
Posts: 377 | From: أنا نسيت | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

ok i got it i think, No lost it
qu di yu
Member # 11790

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for qu di yu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read all ofit then you ynderstand very clear. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 13 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

I did that 3/4 times and still got lost. I ended up in circles.
I don't get what the question is.

Is it about converts to islam making mistakes and hiding behind islam?

Marrying and using egytpian men to apply for a visa to go anywhere in the world?

The fact that ayas are being explained to non-arab readers?

see wot i mean

neenee
Member # 11717

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for neenee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ya Ragal:
I did that 3/4 times and still got lost. I ended up in circles.
I don't get what the question is.

Is it about converts to islam making mistakes and hiding behind islam?

Marrying and using egytpian men to apply for a visa to go anywhere in the world?

The fact that ayas are being explained to non-arab readers?

see wot i mean

I dont think that many people have understood what she is trying as not many people have replyed to what she is asking. [Smile]
Posts: 19 | From: england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake_of_k_b
Member # 11485

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake_of_k_b     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
am sorry i didnt writ cause i have question .
but i writ cause i feel i want to writ that to show some of the truth , i need no comment , i have no question .
thank's for comments

Posts: 52 | From: anywhere can find water | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL...as if! I think it's the other way around.

quote:
Originally posted by Ya Ragal:

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

NOT ALL WAYS, MEN CAN BE USED AND ABUSED!!!
tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tami025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
girl are you nuts? nuf' said:)
Posts: 229 | From: philadelphia, pa, usa | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for queensali   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bismelle Rahmen Arrahim,
Assalam Alaikum Snake,
I have red your post many times , but generally I dont know what do u mean???? Do you mean that Polish Muslim Girls --- just only have changed their religion for Arabic Muslim men????
Most of them are converted to Islam and start be Muslims --- just to find way to Allah. Of course I agree with you ---some of them are coming to Islam - just to meet a Arabic Muslim man ( specially rich) who can care about them!!!! Also I agree that some of them are start be Muslims and their minds are European still.
"SNAKE"" -- but you need to know one thing!!!!
Most of Polish Muslims Women -- are really so good in their new religion Islam, most of them really had a hrad life in the past , they just wanted to find their way in this life.
Also I need to tell you --- I`m Polish Muslim Woman too --- I converted to Islam one year ago , but I have took my decision after some years, not immediatelly. Of course I had so hard life in teh past , I have red a lot of books about Islam -- some of islamic rules -- I dont understand still -- but I`m trying to read about them and learn from other our Muslims Sisters and Brothers.
Snake --- please understand one thing about ( not only about Polish) but about European Muslim Women --- they started to be Muslims, but they are living in Europe still. Life in Europe its so sdifficult and hard. All european woman even if they are Muslims , they are alone here still, without any mahram , without any muslim family -- but they trying to live and step by step going by new islamic life !!!
I`m proud of myself , also I`m proud of my Muslims Sisters who realy trying to learn more and more, even if we making mistakes by this road --- I hope and believe that Allah will forgive us , because we havent any support like your Arabic Muslims women.
So please be so kind in future --- just start know something more about Polish or European Muslim women before to said anything bad about them!!!!
SNAKE---ALSO I have learned by Islam -- we shouldnt show mistakes of others!!! If we see any mistakes -- we should directly with this person and explain what is doing wrong ---- but should be by gently way!!! Not like orders!!!
In my opinion -- YOU need to know and learn more about converted muslims, specially muslims women , who are from Europe or just from Poland!!!
#####If you really would like to understand polish muslims women , their minds , their lifes -- you should live in Poland more than one year , after that you can take any discussion about them. Also you need to come our Muslim Organizations and ask anyone there about Polish Muslims women!!!
Also I need to tell you one thing --- Most of Arabic Muslims men from different arabic countries --exactly are coming to Poland - just get married with Polish Muslims Women!!!
Have a great day, Salam,
Salima
(Warsaw, date 05/09/2006 ----15:56)

Posts: 66 | From: Poland - Warsaw | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com