EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » polish women

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: polish women
snake_of_k_b
Member # 11485

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake_of_k_b     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what do you know about polish women ??tell me your story if you have one , or if you are in contact with one by internet .
if you married and get devorce .
whatever information you have just tell me , cause i need to show you the true .
salam

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 2 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 52 | From: anywhere can find water | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Try2CLight
Member # 11738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Try2CLight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this topic isn't a relegion issue to be post here.
Posts: 903 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for queensali   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assalam Alaikum Snake,

You said : """"""what do you know about polish women ??tell me your story if you have one , or if you are in contact with one by internet .
if you married and get devorce .
whatever information you have just tell me , cause i need to show you the true .salam """""

what do you mean about your words ----????Would you like just married and after that you would like to get divorce??? So what means your words???? Do you know what you realy want from your life??? If you really want marry -- and start be happy with your wife in future --- why do u think and write about divorce??? You shouldnt even has it in your mind!!! Start make yourself calm-down and start giving a lot of love to this woman, show her everyday that you realy love her, be sweet and give her any support . You are the man , she is just woman!!! So start care about her and stop talk about divorce!!! By this way -- you make youserf not sure about this woman!!! If you are not sure --- dont marry her!!! Am I right????
Salam , Salima

Posts: 66 | From: Poland - Warsaw | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u r right queen sali

--------------------
samir

Posts: 150 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
show me the truth
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
polish gurls r the most sexy gurls all over the world, napolean used to make sex with them only.

--------------------
samir

Posts: 150 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com