EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » COPTIC CHURCH VIS A VIS SINGLE MOTHERS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: COPTIC CHURCH VIS A VIS SINGLE MOTHERS
lovingspirit :)
Member # 11660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingspirit :)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a subject that was ignored by most coptic churches and services, in which the focus is only on coptic youth... and married couple. The need is to be focussed also on family with problems or with one parent, and group support in public churches in and outside egypt,needs to be created and supported by the responsible.

The reason that was ignored is because divorce is difficult to have in the coptic system, so lots of single parent must suffer in silence, I think they deserve as much attention as any other parent in the orthodox church and god bless you us all.

Posts: 284 | From: gods heaven | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not sure what made you send this, can you tell us?
Since there is not some legal structure in the coptic orthodox church for welfare of parisiens it all depends on local people and they can be good, despite churchregulations.

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingspirit :)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why did I send this message demiana? for people like you to send their opinion [Smile] . I am not saying that the reason of the lack of attention to this minority group has to do with the church regulations. I am stating a fact in most of the churches in the area i am and in other areas in the middle east.

--------------------
Always remembering that we are nothing without His Merciful hand over us.

Posts: 284 | From: gods heaven | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Israel
Member # 11221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Israel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovingspirit,

are you Coptic? Just curious. Salaam

Posts: 826 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11660

Rate Member
am budhist lol
Member # 11660

Rate Member
what does that has to do with who I am?
am I judged for searching information here?
ama wallahi

--------------------

Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you a singlemum? What buddhist does say 'God bless you'?
You're post is somewhat puzzling and without context thats why. In general we all should be more supportive to single mothers.

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11660

Rate Member
loooooooooooool altom lol , i do see nabazaat of egyptian mentality here, no wonder

are you married
are you christian?
are you a single mom?
why are you asking this question
and why here?
loooooooooool
ta7ya masr...

still i did not get update on my topic
[Wink]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com