EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » 9/11 WTC in Quraan

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 9/11 WTC in Quraan
besiktas
Member # 5446

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for besiktas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am not sure if its true or not,, but my friend was telling me in quran that there is relation or description about what happend in 11/9 about world trade center, i just wante dto check if anyone have idea about it and also how many florrs did the WTC had? they say its was 109 florr so i wanted to check if its true or not,, if u open the part #11,surah#9 (Taubah),ayah# 109 and 110
Posts: 174 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aXXo
Member # 12042

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aXXo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what they told u is not correct at all

--------------------
aXXo

Posts: 79 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Try2CLight
Member # 11738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Try2CLight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See my friend ,Muslims unfortunately till now still have doubt about the prophethood of Mohamed and the Quran if he is truely from God.

So what they are doing is trying to attribute any event happened recently or any new scientific theory and by anyway pushing the words of Quran to show non Muslims and of course themselves that Quran predicted about that thousand years before then it means it came from God this is their goal my friend.

And there is no any relegion's followers in the world using that way except Muslims.

Their big problem that Mohamed didn't perform any visible miracles to let them believe that he is truely from God,so they don't have another way rather than searching in their book may they find anything prove the prophethood of Mohamed.

have you known the true now.

Posts: 903 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
besiktas
Member # 5446

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for besiktas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thx for the replies but from whre did they got the idea in this chapter in that ayah number it had relation about what happend,, so did it came by coincedence or somone just thought it had relation but actually it didnt have any relation.,i still dnt know teh right answer,,
Posts: 174 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dream123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quran is valid by itself we don't need such things like the fantasies of equidistant letter sequences even if it is in the quran it is not how we build our faith, we build our faith in facts not myths that comes from invalid mystical ideas which is mathematically invalid and intuitively not valid "actually the bible was brought in ancient languages" .. which reminds me that the quran came with the same language it is till now and ELS would be more suitable to believe but even though I wouldn't believe in such nonsense and I think any rational thinking human can't build his faith on something that is validated to be included in fairy-tale books and children stories .. people whom have very weak and shallow thinking can believe in this none-sense .. and that's what I call none sense.
Quran is bright enough so it shines with itself and with its existance and miracles whom is bright to whom can see and of course it is dark for whom believe on the nonsense.

Posts: 1022 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by loveforever:
See my friend ,Muslims unfortunately till now still have doubt about the prophethood of Mohamed and the Quran if he is truely from God.

So what they are doing is trying to attribute any event happened recently or any new scientific theory and by anyway pushing the words of Quran to show non Muslims and of course themselves that Quran predicted about that thousand years before then it means it came from God this is their goal my friend.

And there is no any relegion's followers in the world using that way except Muslims.

Their big problem that Mohamed didn't perform any visible miracles to let them believe that he is truely from God,so they don't have another way rather than searching in their book may they find anything prove the prophethood of Mohamed.

Loveforever, I am not religious & I havent read the quran for quite sometime but it was known that Muhammmad has perfomed miracles...... I don't have any exapmles now that I can remember but I'm sure any muslim here would be glad to volunteer plenty of examples
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSleeplessInCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by besiktas:
i am not sure if its true or not,, but my friend was telling me in quran that there is relation or description about what happend in 11/9 about world trade center, i just wante dto check if anyone have idea about it and also how many florrs did the WTC had? they say its was 109 florr so i wanted to check if its true or not,, if u open the part #11,surah#9 (Taubah),ayah# 109 and 110

Hi Beskita,

As far as I'm aware, this is an urban legend. The actual verse for Sura 9 Ayat 11 is as follows:

YUSUFALI: But (even so), if they repent, establish regular prayers, and practise regular charity,- they are your brethren in Faith: (thus) do We explain the Signs in detail, for those who understand.

Check the arabic too if you can read it and you will not find any reference that sounds like what happened on 9/11.

Surah 11/9 also has no reference to the WTC attack:

YUSUFALI: If We give man a taste of Mercy from Ourselves, and then withdraw it from him, behold! he is in despair and (falls into) blasphemy.

The whole legend was based around the following verse which is supposedly in the Quran, but as you can see there is not even a slight similarity to the really Surah 9 Ayat 11:

(Urban legend text)
Quran ( 9:11) -- For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.

I was told by a friend who checked it out, that there is no reference in the Quran to Eagles either [Smile]

Posts: 815 | From: London and the other | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dream123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by loveforever:

I won't argue about Mohamed miracles, but let me ask you where is the other prophets miracles .. now it is only tales.. I don't mean I don't believe in it I do believe it but what is left is what worth .. not what happens for a couple of minutes a truth only ignorant can deny .
Posts: 1022 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
besiktas
Member # 5446

Rate Member
well my friend was referring to part#11 surah#9 AT-Taubah ayah#109, 110
which says 109# IS it then he who laid the foundation of his building on piety to allah and his good pleasure better,or he who laid the foundation of his building on the brink of undetermined precipice ready to crumble down,so that it crubles to pieces with him into the fire of hell,and Allah guides not the people who are zalimun(cruel,violent,proud,polytheist,wrongdoers).
110# the building which they built will never cease to be a cause of hyprocrisy and doubt in thier hearts unless thier hearts are cut to pieces(i.e till they die) and Allah all-knowing,All wise.

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a christian who has muslim bf. I am trying to learn about islam because i love him so i am here. I have to reply to this because most religions have one god, many different names, but one god. from what i have read , islam is a beautiful religion . So i ask a question, why would it have any reference in the quran to such a vile evil act. God is love and god is forgiving, killing is wrong and trying to justify this by reading what you want into a verse is also wrong. I am american, i am a new yorker. I lost friends this day. Many people died and they were not evil. innocent people with families, muslim, chrisitian, jewish, hindu, the list goes on. I find it hard to believe this would be true.
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotSleeplessInCairo
Member # 8452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotSleeplessInCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by besiktas:
well my friend was referring to part#11 surah#9 AT-Taubah ayah#109, 110
which says 109# IS it then he who laid the foundation of his building on piety to allah and his good pleasure better,or he who laid the foundation of his building on the brink of undetermined precipice ready to crumble down,so that it crubles to pieces with him into the fire of hell,and Allah guides not the people who are zalimun(cruel,violent,proud,polytheist,wrongdoers).
110# the building which they built will never cease to be a cause of hyprocrisy and doubt in thier hearts unless thier hearts are cut to pieces(i.e till they die) and Allah all-knowing,All wise.

Besiktas,

I'm not a Sheikha, but I checked the ayat you mentioned and it doesn't sound anything like WTC 9/11 to me, especially if you read the ayat before that 9:108. It sounds more like a parable to me.

YUSUFALI: Never stand thou forth therein. There is a mosque whose foundation was laid from the first day on piety; it is more worthy of the standing forth (for prayer) therein. In it are men who love to be purified; and Allah loveth those who make themselves pure.

YUSUFALI: Which then is best? - he that layeth his foundation on piety to Allah and His good pleasure? - or he that layeth his foundation on an undermined sand-cliff ready to crumble to pieces? and it doth crumble to pieces with him, into the fire of Hell. And Allah guideth not people that do wrong.

YUSUFALI: The foundation of those who so build is never free from suspicion and shakiness in their hearts, until their hearts are cut to pieces. And Allah is All-Knowing, Wise.

I wasn't able to open the tafsir website which would probably have an explanation for these ayats, however that would be the easiest thing to do when you are unsure of Quran meanings. To attempt interpretation alone can be dangerous sometimes.

I found something interesting while looking for evidence of what you said concerning a fatwa issued by The Islamic Commission of Spain against terrorist groups, namely Bin Laden. I won't copy and paste the article because it's too long, but will provide the link and something which would be good to note.

And Allah knows best

--------------------------------------------------
Heretofore we declare in good faith the following resolution:

1. That Islam rejects terrorism in all its manifestations, being the death or damage to innocent human beings or to their properties.

2. That Islam is the main victim of terrorist attacks made by some groups that falsely call themselves "Islamic", inasmuch as such attacks not only take the life of numerous Muslims, but because they also damage the image of Islam by fomenting feelings of islamophobia and serving the interests of the enemies of Islam.

3. That these groups try to conceal their deviation through falsehoods and manipulated interpretations of sacred texts, in an attempt to gain support among Muslims or to recruit new followers.

This fraud must be denounced with force by the wise people and leaders of Islam worldwide.

4. That those who commit terrorist acts violate Koranic teachings and thus turn apostates who have left Islam.

5. That the duty of every Muslim is to fight actively against terrorism, in accordance with the Koranic mandate that establishes the obligation to prevent corruption from overtaking the Earth.

http://www.webislam.com/?idn=537

Posts: 815 | From: London and the other | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Try2CLight
Member # 11738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Try2CLight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Loveforever, I am not religious & I havent read the quran for quite sometime but it was known that Muhammmad has perfomed miracles......

1-They said that he predicted by some events happened but in Quran Sura Alaraf 7-188 when they asked him about the Judgment day he didn't know and said that he is just a human can't know what will be happened in the future

In Sura Alaraf 7-188
"I have no power over any good or harm to myself except as Allah willeth. If I had knowledge of the unseen, I should have multiplied all good, and no evil should have touched me: I am but a warner, and a bringer of glad tidings to those who have faith."

2- In Sura Alesraa 17-85
They asked him about what is the spirit?he couldn't answer and he said my knowlege is a little

"They ask thee concerning the Spirit (of inspiration). Say: "The Spirit (cometh) by command of my Lord: my knowledge that I got it is only a little "

3-In Sura Alesraa 17-92
They asked him to perform any Miracle but he couldn't and he said I am just a human and Messenger

"Or thou have a house adorned with gold, or thou mount a ladder right into the skies. No, we shall not even believe in thy mounting until thou send down to us a book that we can read." Say: "Glory to my Lord! am I aught but a man, a Messenger?"

As per what you have read above Mohamed didn't know to predict about future,his knowledge was limited,he couldn't able to perform miracles like Moses or Jesus and he admitted that he is just normal human without power

So his God didn't give him any power or a miracle to confirm his claim, this is why nobody believed in him from Jewish and Christians who were well known about his childhood, but after they won the battle of Badr he claimed that God sent an angels to fight with him from that day so many started to believe but till now still doubt about.
quote:
yes it's a tales now but we have an eyewitness to Jesus's miracles recorded in the 4 Gospels and also Mohamed confirmed them in Quran so we are following Jesus .

The Jewish also following Moses who did miracles mentioned in Torah and also Mohamed confirmed them in Quran.

Do you want to know the real Miracle of Mohamed?
It will shock you but this what the Scientists discovered

Mohamed's greatest miracle was not the Quran. It was his capacity for lovemaking. Allah had given him libido of 30 men.

This as per the sunna and Hadith means the (Biography of Mohamed)

Bukhari,Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268:
“Prophet was given the strength (sexual) of thirty men”.
Apostle could make love (continuously) to all his wives (9 to 11) in one night.

"Bukhari Volume 1, Book 5, Number 269: prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number. Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)."

Bukhari,Volume 7, Book 62, Number 6:
The Prophet used to go round (have sexual relations with) all his wives in one night

So it's obviously now the big difference between the three beliefs on what it based on.

Posts: 903 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
besiktas
Member # 5446

Rate Member
thanks 4 everyone,, bec, i was wondering when my friend was telling me and she was conivinceing me,, anyway i dnt know why peoepl just make rumors or anything about religions,
Try2CLight
Member # 11738

yes Beskitas ,I hope you have understood their way in preaching.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com