EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » SHE DIED

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SHE DIED
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MY FATHER'S SISTER
AND THEN MY UNCLE DIED

OUR FAIMLITY IS GOING TO DISTICT [Frown] [Frown]

WHERE PEOPLE GO AFTER DEATH? TO THE SKY HEAVENS? OR TO THE EARTH?
I'M NOW HORRIFIED TO DIE IN SOME WEEKS [Frown]

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i myself believe in reincarnation.
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Batman, non-stop, righteous machine:
MY FATHER'S SISTER
AND THEN MY UNCLE DIED

what you mean your horrified to die ,,oh batty me is sorry my condolences ....
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Try2CLight
Member # 11738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Try2CLight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sorry for you Bat,but your problem is the main problem for all Muslims,they don't gurantee paradise even if they are Righteous Machine No Gurantee only who accepted Jeus as a saviour for him.

Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the life,No one can come to the Father except through me" (John 14:6).

"I am the resurrection and the life. Those who believe in me, even though they die like everyone else, will live again. They are given eternal life for believing in me and will never perish" (John 11:25-26).

Posts: 903 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by loveforever:
I am sorry for you Bat,but your problem is the main problem for all Muslims,they don't gurantee paradise even if they are Righteous Machine No Gurantee only who accepted Jeus as a saviour for him.

Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the life,No one can come to the Father except through me" (John 14:6).

"I am the resurrection and the life. Those who believe in me, even though they die like everyone else, will live again. They are given eternal life for believing in me and will never perish" (John 11:25-26).

I BELIEVE IN THE PROPHET JESUS
WHO TOLD U I'M NOT A BELIEVER OF JESUS [Roll Eyes]
ALL MUSLIMS ARE FOLLOWER OF JESUS . BUT jESUS ONLY SEND US A MESSAGE AND HE DID NOT GUARANTEE PARADISE BUT HE SAYS WHO DO RIGHT DEED ALLAH WILL NOT FORGET IT AND IT WILL BE IN HIS SCALE IN JUDGEMENT DAY.
THE PROPHET MUHAMMED SAID IT ALSO
THERE IS NO CHANGE IN WHAT THEY SAID( BUT THE CHANGE COMES IN THE CORRUPTED BIBLES U KNOW)

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Try2CLight
Member # 11738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Try2CLight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't forget that Muslims believe in Jesus but not following him,big difference.
The idea of corruption bible is from Satan who want you to go in his way

Posts: 903 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Batman,

Please accept my sincere condolences for the loss you and your family have suffered. Look to your religion for comfort. You have faith and hopefully that will give you the strength to see things more clearly.

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Batman, want to give you my condolences for the loss of your family-members. You must try to find whatever is needed to give this loss a place in mind, if that is religion, ok, but it also can be a good friend, or a place to feel safe...nobody can give "the one and only" good advice, it depends on the person himself.
So, I hope you will find it...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Allah yer7amhom ya Batty.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THANKS SWYA ?????? mk
[Smile]

faithalwaysn4ever
Member # 11860

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for faithalwaysn4ever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Batty I am so so so so so sorry for what you are going through. Know you and your family are in my prayers. I am so sorry for your loss. G-d willing they are at peace.

If there is anything I can do please let me know ok?

Posts: 120 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi batty
im so sorry for youre loss of youre family memebers,

this is such sad news,
listen, i think we all go to the same place, it doesnt matter what religion you are, but we will all end in the same place,, if we belive or not,
I also think it must be a great place, cause no one comes back, , i think it is the promised land, some kind of paradise, but i really dont know,
I belive you are being looked over, and god isnt ready to accept you, its not youre time and you wont be going in a few weeks, he wants to you to stay on this earth alot longer,
dont be scared,

last night the most strangest thing happened,, actually something that im not sure what to think about,
i was taking a drink after my shift in my job, it was the most eventful night , in the work, i work in a small hotel in the bar, and this night had been a total soap opera, everything had happened that possibly could have, i became a counselor to alot of people including my boss, whos long lasting relationship came to an end,
so any way we sat till the early hours talking, tying to put all right, we were totally alone, no one in the hotel, Suddenly the lights started to come on, with out us touching them, and they came on, only when we were sitting under or next to them, it was so bizzare, she owns this place for 7 years, and never experienced it before,
We belive something was watching over us, and just letting us now, that they were with us, it was a little freaky but i felt something,

it was the most strangest experience, but i do belive that we all have a guide in life,
you will be fine, you will see the light and you will not be going anywhere,

please dont worry, my thoughts are with you babe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Batman, non-stop, righteous machine:
MY FATHER'S SISTER
AND THEN MY UNCLE DIED

May God have mercy on their souls.

Your relatives if their hearts are good and their good deeds outweigh the bad will reach heaven no problem.

Distict should be extinct.

If they were husband and wife, then their deaths so close together make perfect sense. Happy, content, well bonded couples often die with in hours, days, weeks even months of each other. Its a sign that there is love and emotional health in your family.

Occassionally a batch of selfish adult children try to keep the remaining parent alive at all costs, instead of respecting their remaining parents wishes.

My condolescenses batty.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also my condolences to you.

But one thing in your post made me astonished. Why do you suddenly doubt where you will go after your death?

Believe me you will overcome your pain and hurt. You will have nothing left but memories of the gone in your heart and life will go on for you.

And life is a journey, Batty, you never know what's going to happen, if its going to be good or bad. As you are probably know I am not religious. So I believe when we die we die. So make the best out of your life and try to be happy and satisfied. For myself I want to tell you that the best what I was being able to achieve in life is to have own children.

You love and educate them, you see them growing and moving the right way you feel it's all worth it. Life for me makes sense and to have a family is the most important thing.

Family is there to support you in good and bad times, cherish it well.

Sorry for your loss again.

And don't worry you will not die within a few weeks. You are young and healthy, you got a long way more to go. Be positive! All the best!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com