EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Western World FREEDOM Exposed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Western World FREEDOM Exposed
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
“When the West Talks About FREEDOM, What It Really Means Is That We Muslims Have to Give Up Our Values & Our Way of Life & Adapt the West’s Values & Way of Life. If We Embrace the West’s SICKULAR FUNDAMENTALISM We Will Be Considered As CIVILIZED.” - AB

Riyadh Wants Dutch MP to Apologize for Anti-Islam Remarks

P.K. Abdul Ghafour, Arab News
http://www.arabnews .com/?page= 1§ion=0&article=92357&d=19&m=2&y=2007&pix=kingdom. jpg&category=Kingdom

JEDDAH, 19 February 2007 — Saudi Arabia has asked the Dutch government to intervene over remarks by an anti-immigration politician who said Muslims should “tear out half the Qur’an” and wants him to apologize, Al-Watan newspaper reported yesterday.

“The Saudi Embassy in The Hague has begun moves with the Dutch Foreign Ministry against the remarks of rightwing parliamentarian Geert Wilders,” the paper said. “It appealed to the appropriate authorities on the need for Wilders insulting statements to be withdrawn and an apology be given to Muslims ... The embassy has demanded that the Dutch side put an end to such statement.”

Saudi Ambassador to The Hague Walid Abdul Kareem Al-Khereiji said the embassy was making its efforts without media publicity. “Our only aim is to stop the smear campaign against Islam,” he added.

Wilders said in an interview with the daily De Pers on Feb. 13 that Muslims should throw away half their holy book if they wanted to stay in the Netherlands and that he would chase the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) out of the country if he were alive today.

“Our minister is not happy with Wilders’ remarks,” a Dutch Foreign Ministry spokesman said. “It is not the point of view of the Dutch government,” he added.

Last year Saudi Arabia withdrew its ambassador to Copenhagen over Danish cartoons depicting the Prophet, which provoked worldwide protests among Muslims.

Wilders has warned of a “tsunami of Islamization” in a country that is home to 1 million Muslims out of a population of some 16 million. He has campaigned to ban the veil, wants to freeze immigration and ban new mosques and religious schools.

The Dutch news agency ANP quoted Wilders as saying yesterday he would not retract his remarks. “I would not dream of taking any of it back,” Wilders said.

— With input from agencies
First They Came for the EXTREMIST, FUNDAMENTALIST & MODERATE Muslims.I DIDN’T Speak Out Because I Wasn't An Extremist, Fundamentalist or a Moderate Muslim.FINALLY They Came for Me the NON-PRACTICING Muslim And NO Muslims Were Left to Speak Out for ME.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com