EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » We must ask this not that

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: We must ask this not that
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We must ask this Question
"Is covering the face is Obligatory? "

Not that question
"is Covering hair is obligatory?"

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SUKKUR
Member # 13009

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SUKKUR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Prophet (pbuh) is reported to have said "Allah does not accept the prayer of a woman who has reached puberty unless she wears a khimaar". (Sunan Abu Dawood, vol. 1, hadith No. 641)
Posts: 74 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for praying maybe, but not all the time. Many Christian women and Jewish women cover their heads for prayer.

And try to give me something GOD said, not something someone said someone else said that someone said that someone else said they heard the prophet say, if thats not too difficult Sukker

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HORDE STORMS COMPOUND OF THE MUFTI OF MECCA DEMANDING AN END TO MANDATORY NIQAB

By Pamela K. Taylor

Mecca, SA – Last Friday, Muhammad bin Ahmed bin Muhammad stood on a stool outside the Haram, admonishing the crowd as they exited after the juma prayers.

“Oh women! It is your Islamic duty to remove your face veils,” he cried through a megaphone. “Oh men! Do not let your women cover their faces!”

Muhammad was forced to suspend his efforts as hundreds of disgruntled men surrounded him, threatening bodily harm. But Muhammad held them off, asking for a moment’s attention.

“Listen!” he told them. “The face veil is not fair to us men. We are being deprived of our due ajr – our just rewards. Didn’t the Prophet tell us, ‘Whoever intends to do a sin but does not do it, would receive one full reward’? Yes, he did! So …we see the face of a beautiful women, we want her, we intend to seduce her, but then we stop, we know her brother would kill us, or her father. And we turn away from this sin that we intended – our hands get rewards for staying at our sides, our eyes get rewards for turning away, our mouths get rewards for refraining from speaking and kissing, our minds get rewards for turning to other thoughts. Just think, we walk by dozens of women every day, but we can’t see any of them! That’s hundreds of rewards we are missing out on! Every day! It’s not right for good Muslim sisters to deprive their brothers of all those rewards! After all, the Prophet told us we should want for our brother what we want for ourselves, and everyone wants the reward of Allah in Heaven!”

“He’s right!” one of the crowd shouted, one Muhammad bin Mustafa bin Muhammad who later was revealed to be a cousin of Muhammad. “Down with niqabis! Down with the burqa! Make our Muslim sisters gives us our Islamic dues!”

The mood of the gathering crowd quickly shifted from violence toward Muhammad to outrage at their Muslim sisters.

“They can’t do this to us!” one man shouted, turning to a passing woman and tearing the veil from in front of her face. Shrieking, she fled, as men in the crowd gave each other exuberant hugs and high fives.

“I can feel myself getting purer!” one man shouted in near ecstasy.

Muhammad struggled to keep control of the group, shouting, “It’s up to us, men! We have to demand an end to the mandatory niqab! Follow me!”

Chanting, “No more Niqab! No more Niqab!” the men made their way through the streets of Mecca to the compound of the Grand Mufti of Mecca where they burned tires, piles of black cloth, and an effigy of a niqabi.

The Mufti appeared briefly at an upper window, but declined to address the crowd, or to offer comments on whether he would consider changing the mandatory face veiling law.

Ahmed bin Muhammad bin Mustafa, one of the protestors, told this reporter that he was considering moving to the US or Europe.

“I used to think those countries were dens of iniquity, cesspools of sin, but now I realize what an amazing opportunity they could be for me. It’s like an oilfield of ajr! Everywhere you look there are rewards waiting to be won!”

“I always knew those Americans were greedy,” his companion Mustafa bin Muhammad bin Ahmed said. “But I never knew how truly evil they were! All along they’ve fooled us into thinking they were after material wealth, that they were sex-crazed hedonists, but now we know the truth, they are plotting to beat us out in heaven!”

“I have a cousin who went to school there, in LA,” Ahmed broke in. “I never believed him when he told me all these women walk around half naked and the men just ignore them. What red-blooded man can ignore a beautiful woman? Now I understand! They are stealing heaven out from under us! And contriving to rob us of our rightful rewards.”

And what do the women think?

Fatima bin Muhammad bin Ahmed who watched the demonstration from a nearby balcony shrugged.

“Men! They’re insane! If I had my way, they’d be required to stay out of our business and let us decide for ourselves what we want to wear, or what to study or where to work. It’s not like women are children, needing to have every decision made for them!”

Source

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] typical, point out the benefits to the men and they attack women for depriving them of it. [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a source ! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was very amusing, very clever... and yep, i think men would find a way to blame us women.

The west trying to beat the muslims into heaven [Big Grin]

Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
humanist
Member # 12798

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for humanist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More stupidity as usual.
Posts: 407 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by humanist:
More stupidity as usual.

I'm with you, completely agree... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com