EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » What is the right context of this hadith? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What is the right context of this hadith?
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the Hadith: lbn Haban in his Sahih, vol.14, p.529, narrates: Muhammad said, "I swear by Him who has my soul in his hands, I was sent to you with nothing but slaughter."

[Eek!]

Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Undercover:
From the Hadith: lbn Haban in his Sahih, vol.14, p.529, narrates: Muhammad said, "I swear by Him who has my soul in his hands, I was sent to you with nothing but slaughter."

[Eek!]

maybe if you provided the complete text i would answer your question.

You are nasty aren't you. You live your life like this trying to undermine Islam. Seriously go out get a beautiful lady and just chill with her it might ease you anger.

I am personally proficient in Ahadith in Arabic because i do not approve of translations of what the the Prophet said or might have said (pbuh) said

Yeah get back to me and get a girl while you are at it

[Big Grin]

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and at the very least post a link! damn
Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soma
Member # 12876

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soma   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha BRAVO sobriquet Bro , i was fighting with this coverd before and he think he is someone but wow my bro the life is so short but they think it's easy word but it's BBBIIIGGG meaning , so i never see this not right hadith ,maybe it's no compelet like you said but this guy i don't know silly or something but i always fighting with him but i told him before i hope you go to the hell , i scream and said people it's haram to talk about religion as it's something you have to talk about like talk about girlfriend wow can you believe they talk about mother khadiga like she is normal person ? it's the mother for all pillions of moslems she is holy person and koraan and ahadith and the prophet ? they talk about him like he is normal prophet he is the last prothet and the best behaviours person created on the EARTH EVER and no one ever created like him before him or after him , how i know that ??? THE GOD SAID THAT IN MORE AYAT on koraan kareem , you coverd it's easy i see you hate islam so if you hate islam so i hate type people like you but if you didn't like my religion it's okay keep your view but if you send always more attack for my religion ? wow i'm not born yester day so you hate my religion , so the god damn all hate any bit of islam religion and put them on the bottom of the dark hell , it's soo darky it's black fire in REAL , i believe about the jewsh and christian religions but i satisfy islam religion for me so cut this crap attacking on this main religion coverd because the god tell us and our prophets since this religion come till the end day there are always bad people try to attacking, fighting and undermine this islam so it's didn't mean i have to be smart to see that growing in you devil mind like BUSH said the fashests islam and chirets BOB said about violent islam and like denmark insulting the prophet and more go on and on , oh i never stop but i hope he read that , but hey i have more and more for you uncoverd THE CHRIMP !!!
Posts: 88 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homing pigeon
Member # 8039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for homing pigeon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'm gonna cross reference my hard copy of the sahihs with the ones you read from online!

Who is Ibn Haban? I never heard of a hadith researcher of that name. There are nine sunna books, five of them called sahihs, none of them is Ibn Haban!

--------------------
Noha

Posts: 670 | From: alex living in leeds, UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sobriquet:
and at the very least post a link! damn

I think it's taken from this link:

www.dunamai.com/articles/Islam/islam_a_religion_of_peace.htm

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is ibn haban ???
this is why I don’t normally listen to so-called hadith, any idiot can claim a hadith,

hey undercover, nice try.
oh and you added the "Narrated by " and didn’t forget to ad Ibn in the bogus name and decided that he have a sahih

Surely Muslims are not used to fixing up books like you; it is your specialty coming up with lies.

--------------------
Waleed
Welsafty@hotmail.com

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't find the complete text that's why I asked.

I googled it but the only references I found was these

I don't think the hadith does not exist because it
is also mentioned in Jyllands newspaper.

Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you couldnt find the complete text because there is no sahih ibn haban. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I came across it while reading "Abrogation helps understanding true Islam": http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/1554
Undercover
Member # 12979

I see it is also mentioned here along with a few other verses:

bn Haban in his Sahih, vol. 14, p. 529, narrates: Muhammad said: “I swear by Him who has my soul in his hands, I was sent to you with nothing but slaughter.”

In his Musnad (vol. 2, p. 50) Imam Ahmed narrates by Ibn Omar: “the Prophet said: ‘I was sent by the sword proceeding the judgment day and my livelihood is in the shadow of my spear and humiliation and submission are on those who disobey me.’”

Omar Ibn al-Khatab said: “I heard the prophet of Allah saying: ‘I will cast Jews and Christians out of the peninsula and I won’t leave any one in it but Muslims.’” (Sunan Abu Dawud, vol. 2, No. 28, from the Muhaddith program[2])

Ibn Ishaq and al-Waqidi report that the prophet said the morning after the murder (of Kab Ibn al’Ashraf), “Kill any Jew you can lay your hands on.” (El beddayah wa alnihaya – Ibn Katheer – vol. 4 – in the chapter on killing Ka’ab bin al’Ashraf)

web page

homing pigeon
Member # 8039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for homing pigeon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no discussion here at all....no question about it....There is no sahih Ibn Haban.

Anyone can write a sahih apparently these days. You can have your own, Undercover seeing as you have already put in some hard work collecting all those hadiths. You can call it Sahih Ibn Undercover!!! [Smile]

But we're not under any obligation to answer for what's in it, though

--------------------
Noha

Posts: 670 | From: alex living in leeds, UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homing pigeon
Member # 8039

Oh, the website!! [Smile] It says:

Originally prepared for and presented at a TV debate, these are the slightly updated notes of the Christian speaker

Is that one of your cousins, Undercover? [Smile] just jesting!

Why dont you go to a moderate Muslim website for a change? Or one of us could purchase you a copy of the nine REAL sunna books ..... and send them off to u as a present.

--------------------
Noha

Undercover
Member # 12979

quote:
Originally posted by homing pigeon:

Why dont you go to a moderate Muslim website for a change? Or one of us could purchase you a copy of the nine REAL sunna books ..... and send them off to u as a present.

I did homing pigeon, and I found similar hadiths to the one above:

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "I have been made victorious with terror"

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/052.sbt.html

homing pigeon
Member # 8039

vol 4 book 22 of which sahih?

This link goes to the the University of Southern California compendium of Muslim texts

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
narrated by ayisha in her sahih hadith:

"Verily we have come upon the devil himself when we quote from Jewish websites regarding hadith"

"I say unto you that the spawn of the devil resides in EgyptSearch"

These are noted as sahih, because I said so [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undercover
Member # 12979

quote:

This link goes to the the University of Southern California compendium of Muslim texts

Sahih Bukhari!
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

I did homing pigeon, and I found similar hadiths to the one above:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "I have been made victorious with terror"

The full hadith:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).

homing pigeon
Member # 8039

I really mean it, Undercover. You want to read the sunna? Give me your postal address and I'll send you over the right sources, honest.

When we look at a reproduced sunna book, we have to look at the name of the editor. It comes up as "mohaqiq" on the text, i.e. scrutinizer in direct translation. Of course, you know, it isn't difficult for anything to be smuggled into new publications. We, Muslims who are into religious studies, know who's who among the various sheikhs, and writers. Furthermore, the reproduction needs to go through the Azhar panel for review. It isn't obligatory but it gives the book a lot more credibility. The Salafi brethren, for example, they never pass their books through the Azhar because they know of course they will be rejected point blank. They even have to fund their own publication businesses. I, personally, would never read a book that has not been reviewed and approved by the Azhar...even if it says Quran on the cover! let alone sahih.

--------------------
Noha

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

Narrated By welsafty “I read Aisia (PBUH) in Egyptsearch post "Verily we have come upon the devil himself when we quote from Jewish websites regarding hadith"

Good blesses thy, and givth you peace. For she have spoken the truth

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homing pigeon
Member # 8039

quote:
quote:

Sahih Bukhari!
Book 22 of Bukhari deals with forgetfulness during prayers, like if you forget to do 4 rak3as or forget to read the fatiha!!! it's got nothing to do with fighting

what's the NUMBER of the hadith? Ech hadith has got a numbe rin Bukhari

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by welsafty:
quote:

Narrated By welsafty “I read Aisia (PBUH) in Egyptsearch post "Verily we have come upon the devil himself when we quote from Jewish websites regarding hadith"

Good blesses thy, and givth you peace. For she have spoken the truth

yaayyy I have one follower [Big Grin]
homing pigeon
Member # 8039

vol 4 of book 22 is about forgetting to say the salaams at the end of prayer.

--------------------
Noha

homing pigeon
Member # 8039

See! I told you if we cross reference your sources with the hard copy, we'll find the catch

--------------------
Noha

Undercover
Member # 12979

homing pigeon,it is Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

scroll down and you'll find it.

homing pigeon
Member # 8039

I'm not looking at this link...I'm cross referencing with the Arabic book

--------------------
Noha

homing pigeon
Member # 8039

Look, book 52, deals with testimonials in court. Volume 4 deals with what the judge should do if he has some witnesses that say the opposite of others. The hadith number there is 2640.

Lets try reversing the codes, book 4 deals with ablution before prayers, section 52 deals with the license to just pass water over your socks if you had put them on after your last ablution. The number of the hadith there is 206 (sorry,I'll edit that...it is to sprinkle water; not pass water as in urinate...see that's when I say hey English is not my first language [Big Grin] )

Hadith number 220 in the whole of Bukhari deals with washing away the urine contamination in the m0sque using water

Now dont go editing the numbers again...we can be here till christmas doing this

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
please refer to Sahih “Ayisha”. book 1 volume 1, hadith # 1 , "thy shall not reference any hadith from a Jewish URL, for surely there is many devils on Egyptsearch try to screw up with your minds, and confuse you about your faith".

--------------------
Waleed
Welsafty@hotmail.com

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
please refer to Sahih “Ayisha”. book 1 volume 1, hadith # 1 , "thy shall not reference any hadith from a Jewish URL, for surely there is many devils on Egyptsearch try to screw up with your minds, and confuse you about your faith".

proof of how a hadith can change in its being passed on, not in hundreds of years but in about an hour [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
homing pigeon
Member # 8039

I just edited my post right on top of welsafty's...please review....just to avoid misunderstanding

--------------------
Noha

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 8 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess the intent of this thread is either ignorance or provocation. Now, as to who Ibn Haban was well he was a hadith collector but a dubious one. I’ll share what some of his peers said about him. His so-called Sahih (althaqat) was a compilation of Sahih hadith that weren’t even his AND weak Ahadith resultantly ‘Sahih Ibn Haban’. Even the Sahih ahadith that he took from Imam Bukhari were either partially copied or even summarized using his(Ibn Haban) own words. He did not follow a criteria he practically included Sahih hadith, Hasan Hadith, Weak Hadith, Mursal, etc in his so-called “Sahih”.
homing pigeon
Member # 8039

Al-thiqat is not a sahih...It is a heavily criticized text....as Sobriquet says. It is actually referred to as an "unreliable" text by most scholars. Nobody bothers to read it. Except those who search for mischief apparently.
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

proof of how a hadith can change in its being passed on, not in hundreds of years but in about an hour [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homing pigeon
Member # 8039

Turns out I found the story and the book that Undercover quoted the "Ibn Haban hadith" from. I've put the thing in a tinypic link for you all for absolute proof. It's in Arabic of course. I'll translate below but you're free to double check my translation if you have the actual Arabic script.

http://i9.tinypic.com/2n1sy9d.jpg

So the story goes according to THIS particular text that Amr Ibn Alaas is saying that he never saw the Qurayshis wanting to kill the prophet (PBUH) except on the day they saw him praying at the Kaaba when they were sitting in its shade (1). Okba ibn Aby Moeet walked up to him and wrapped his cloak round the prophet's neck. He pulled till the prophet fell to his kness. People started shouting and thought he was killed. Then Abu Bakr came and pulled the cloak away saying "would you kill a man for believing in God!" and they left the prophet alone. When he finished his prayers, he walked past them when they were sitting in the shade of the kaaba and said, "O Qurayshis, I swear by the One who holds my soul, I was sent to slaughter you.{prophesy style}" he said pointing to his throat. Abu Gahl replied saying, "O, Mohammad, you're not an ignoramus". Mohammad said, "You are one of them." (2)

-------------------------
(1) It is correct that this is the only incident apart from the day that they conspired to kill him with other Arabian tribes. {Amr Ibn Alaas is talking about the only time he was an eye witness.}

(2) The sanad (chain of narrators) is reported as "good" {which is a couple notches below sahih}. The story is traced back to one narrator, Mohammad Ibn Amr Ibn Alkama, that the Bukhari accepted with reservation (if his story was corraborated aby another trustworthy narrator) but the other narrators are the same that are mentioned in the two sheikhs (Bukhari and Muslim)

------------------------------------------

Again, I put my notes in curly brackets as separate from the translation.

Notice the context, Mohammad mentioned the slaughter in reference to a few members in the Quraysh tribe who had just assaulted him. It was not retaliatory. He prophesied they were going to be slaughtered to which Abu Gahl made his deprecatory remark that Mohammaed has never been an ignoramus who believed in prophesies. The truth is these men were slaughtered in Badr by the Muslim army. However, it was not Mohammad who killed them. Abu Gahl, who was the leader of the kafir army, was killed by the two youngest recruits in the muslim army.

----------------------------------

The story is real enough and is mentioned in other books.....although as you clearly see , IT DOES NOT HAVE THE IMPLICATION THAT IS PERCEIVED FROM QUOTING ONE ISOLATED SENTENCE FROM IT.

homing pigeon
Member # 8039

So who, on earth is Ibn Haban??

Ibn (7abban)

عامة علماء الحديث يشترطون أن يكون رجال سند الحديث ثقات معلومة تراجمهم، وإذا لم توجد لهم ترجمة (أو من يسمى في علم الحديث بـ"المجهول")، لا تقبل رواياتهم.

أما ابن حبان فكان مذهبه خلاف ذلك، أي يشترط ألا يكون الرواة معروفين بالضعف أو الكذب أو سوء الحفظ إلخ، وكان يعتبر المجهولين (الذين لم تعرف تراجمهم) ضمن الثقات، وهذه هي نقطة الاختلاف الأساسية.

ولذلك وطبقا لمذهب جمهور المحدثين، فتعتبرالأحاديث الواردة في ابن حبان لابد أن يُتحقق من أسانيدها أولا

This means the following:

Hadith scholars generally agree that the narrators of a hadith {individual links in the chain of the sanad} have to be well known trustwirthy people whose biographies {taragem, in hadith jargon} are known. If their biographies are not known, their narration is not accepted and they are referred to as "unknowns" in hadith terminology. But Ibn Habban had a different principle. He would accept the unknown narrators and consider them trustworthy { thiqat, in Arabic}. Therefore, by consensus, hadith scholars consider Ibn Habban's narratives as yet to be verified.

homing pigeon
Member # 8039

BTW, there is also one more such dubious text incorrectly claimed to be sahih while it isnt ... called "sahih" Ibn Khozayma", in case Undercover, you come across it.

--------------------
Noha

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
I am pleased you have found this reference,
I am much more please to say I don’t believe a single word in it
simply because it is not consistent with what we know of prophet Mohammed manners, nor it is consistent with what Quran tells us, and it shows a character that is nothing even close to the same character that dealt with other situation much more wizely,

first, haven’t Quran told us about prophet Mohammed manners ?
is it possible that after a man finish praying, he goes directly to the same people who ware making fun of him while being attacked by this “Oqba” Guy and being full of bitterness
Quran is talking about those who control there anger and forgiving people, والكاظمين الغيظ , و العافين عن الناس
for me this incident is describing any one but a prophet, .
also how could the person who would say something like ,"o Quorish people “ I was sent to your slighter" be the same one who release everyone in captivity after he defeats them ? Isn’t he the one who told them "go, you are free" اذهبو فانتم الطلقاء
Once again I will have to stick by Quran and wonder, didn’t Quran talk to prophet Mohamed PBUH and told him " if you ware rude, and thick hearted, they would have turned there back on you " و ان كنت فظا غليظ القلب لانفضو من حولك
Another thing I have to take on this story,
From the story, the prophet was praying when ONLY one person attacked him, would it be a normal or calm man reaction to threaten EVERYONE else?

With all respect to the narrators of this Hadith, I think this hadith is bogus,

--------------------
Waleed
Welsafty@hotmail.com

Undercover
Member # 12979

quote:
Notice the context, Mohammad mentioned the slaughter in reference to a few members in the Quraysh tribe who had just assaulted him. It was not retaliatory. He prophesied they were going to be slaughtered to which Abu Gahl made his deprecatory remark that Mohammaed has never been an ignoramus who believed in prophesies. The truth is these men were slaughtered in Badr by the Muslim army. However, it was not Mohammad who killed them. Abu Gahl, who was the leader of the kafir army, was killed by the two youngest recruits in the muslim army.

So Muhammad had nothing to do with the Slaughter?

Oh c'mon homing pigeon, get real! [Roll Eyes]

The Prophet instigated hatred of the Jews, the kafirs and the rest of disbelievers, and ordered his followers to kill anyone who refused to accept his claims.

In reality Islam has declared war on all the non-Muslims.

“Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you”? (Q.2:216).

“Unless ye go forth, He (Allah) will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place”? (Q.9:39).

No one wanted to attack the Muslims. All Muhammad’s wars were offensive. Here is the text of the message that Mohammad sent to the Julanda brothers the rulers of Oman:

"Peace be upon the one who follows the right path! I call you to Islam. Accept my call, and you shall be unharmed. I am God's Messenger to mankind, and the word shall be carried out upon the miscreants. If, therefore, you recognize Islam, I shall bestow power upon you. But if you refuse to accept Islam, your power shall vanish, my horses shall camp on the expanse of your territory and my prophecy shall prevail in your kingdom."

Homing pigeon,

The Quraish had their own religion. I want you to ask yourself. How would you like if I come with a new religion and tell you accept me as the messenger of God or face the consequences? Suppose I have the manpower and enough hungry gangsters and merciless brainwashed hounds. Is it fair? Do you think that would be right for me to come and kill you, take your kids as slaves if you refuse my religion?

The Quraish had asked Muhammad logical questions, but Muhammad had no satisfactory answers. Muhammad ridiculed their religion and demanded from them to believe in him. Instead of trying to win them over with logical arguments he said Allah should not be questioned. Why? Under question Muhammad’s lies would become manifest. A true God would welcome questions because he has all the answers. Only a false prophet says don’t question me. He fears to be exposed as a liar. He then tries to make people submit to him through fear. Only people who give in to fear and do not dare to question. If you are innocent you don’t mind polygraph but a person who is guilty usually does not want to be polygraphed. Muhammad did not like people questioning him. He said you must not question God. But this is stupid. If he really was from God, he would have welcomed all the Questions and would have had answers for all of them. He did not want to be exposed so he threatened those who questioned him with hellfire and often killed them.

Muhammad taunted the religion of the Qruaish, and FORCED his followers to immigrate. No one persecuted them. No Muslim died in the had of the Quraish in Mecca.

“Lo! those who believed and left their homes and strove with their wealth and their lives for the cause of Allah, and those who took them in and helped them: these are protecting friends one of another. And those who believed but did not leave their homes, ye have no duty to protect them till they leave their homes..”[/b] (Q.8: 72)

And in another place he even orders killing those who did not immigrate.

[i]They long that ye should disbelieve even as they disbelieve, that ye may be upon a level (with them). So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah; if they turn back (to enmity) then take them and kill them wherever ye find them, and choose no friend nor helper from among them,
(Q.4: 89)

The truth is the the Quraish did not persecute the Muslims. Muhammad wanted to divide and rule. That is why he kept taunting the religion of the Quraish to make them angry and ordered his followers to immigrate.

When Muhammad went to Medina, the Jews and the Arabs did not have any problems with each other. In fact they married amongst each other, made business with each other and were allies. After Muhammad went there he caused sedition, made the Arabs hate the Jews and eventually annihilated the 2000 years old population of the Jews of Arabia pillaging all their belongings.

Muslims followed the tradition of Muhammad everywhere in the world. The partition of India and the loss of millions of lives in that subcontinent is a painful reminder of that. Today some Muslims are engaged in causing sedition and terrorist activities in Philippine, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Egypt, Turkey and have ruined the countries where they have come to power like Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, etc.

Where there are two Islamists gathered together there is mischief brewing in their heads. Islamists today as they have been in the past 1400 years are the major trouble makers and are unrelenting forces of sedition and mischief.

Now -let us assume that actually it was the Banu Qurayza that assulted the Prophet. Would this justify Muhammad massacring all of them and selling as slaves their women and children? This mentality is extremely troublesome. Usually the people who decide on behalf of a nation are their leaders, if the leaders do something wrong, should the entire population be punished? Milosovic is a war criminal, does that allow us to go and massacre the entire Yugoslav population? Saddam Hussein is a criminal too; should we massacre all the Iraqis, enslave their wives and children?

When Banu Quraiza was besieged by Muhammad’s men the army of Allah shut the water supply to them. Imagine the hardship that the children had to go through. Finally they decided to surrender. No fight ever took place. Now they are prisoners of war. What would the merciful messenger of Allah do to his prisoners of war? He would order the massacre of all the men and enslavement of all the woman and children. To separate men from the boys he ordered the youngsters to take off their pants for him to inspect and see if they had grown any pubic hair. If they had he ordered killing them, if not he sold them to serve as slaves. Is growing pubic hair a crime punishable by death? What was the guilt of a 12-year old boy who just happened to have grown pubic hair?

Narrated Atiyyah al-Qurazi:
I was among the captives of Banu Qurayzah. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair
Sunan Abu-Dawud Book 38, Number 4390

What kind of human worthy of calling himself with such a name can read these heinous acts and still defend them?

"The truths of religion are never so well understood as by those who have lost the power of reasoning."...Voltaire, Philosophical Dictionary, 1764

The fact of the genocide of the Jews and the Christians ordered by Muhammad is clear from this Hadith.

The Prophet on his death-bed, gave three orders one of them was to Expel the pagans from the Arabian Peninsula Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 288

And the fact the Muhammad enslaved free people is clear from this hadith.

Sa'd's (the man chosen by the Prophet to decide the fate of the Bani Quriaza) verdict was "that all the able-bodied male persons belonging to the tribe should be killed, women and children taken prisoners and their wealth divided among the Muslim fighters." Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 280

What does "take their women and children as prisoners" mean. What did those women and children do? What was the purpose of keeping them as prisoners? They became slaves to the captors and since no Muslim fought in this war, they all went to the estate of the Prophet and he sold them. He kept Rayhana.

The fact that this war enriched Muhammad is also clear from the following hadith.

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
People used to give some of their datepalms to the Prophet (as a gift), till he conquered Bani Quraiza and Bani An-Nadir, whereupon he started returning their favors.[/b] Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176

Muhammad started raiding the caravans before any state of war existed. It is a lie that the early Muslims were "taking back" what they had lost. No one confiscated anything from the Muslims in Mecca. No one forced them to leave Mecca. In fact the families of most of these converts tried to prevent their young relatives who had fallen prey to this new cult of Islam from leaving. It was Muhammad who forced them to emigrate. You can see this very clearly here

Now let us suppose that actually some Meccans did confiscate the belonging of the Muslims (This is not true at all. See the above link) under what law one can go and take possession of the belongings of another person that happens to be a citizen of the same town? If some Muslims steal something from me, is is right for me to come and take your property in revenge?

I already quoted the hadith were Muhammad enslaved the women and children of banu Quriaza. Then he moved to Kheibar and did the same in that town.

Sahih Bukhari V 2, B 14, N68

[i]Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) offered the Fajr prayer when it was still dark, then he rode and said, 'Allah Akbar! Khaibar is ruined. When we approach near to a nation, the most unfortunate is the morning of those who have been warned." The people came out into the streets saying, "Muhammad and his army." Allah's Apostle vanquished them by force and their warriors were killed; the children and women were taken as captives. Safiya was taken by Dihya Al-Kalbi and later she belonged to Allah's Apostle go who married her and her Mahr was her manumission.

As a matter of fact Muhammad had so many slaves that only Ayesha who was just one of his many wives manumitted 40 of them in one occasion when she broke an oath as expiation. Now one can just imagine how many slaves did she actually have and how many slaves Muhammad's other wives had. Where did they get these slaves, except through capturing them is several wars? (Sahih Bukhari V 4, B 56, N708)

Those captured were women and children and not common criminals. Plus Muhammad already confiscated their properties. How they could pay any ransom?

Those people who were released by ransom were Arab men captured after Muhammad raided their merchant caravans stole their goods and then asked for ransom from their families or threatened to kill them.

Muhammad kept his prisoners under the threat of death until he got money for their release. These men were captured in raids. The very taking act of raiding them and capturing them was illegal. He infringed their human rights just by raiding these caravans or towns, plundering their belongings and capturing them.

He got these people by raiding their homes and sold them for profit. However there is indication that he also considered beating them is okay. In Hadith Sahih Bukhari V 8, B 73, N 68 He advised his followers not to beat their wives like a stallion or a slave and then sleep with them.

In the Hadith Sahih Bukhari V 2, B 25, N 587 Muhammad orders "every male or female, free man or slave, the payment of one Sa' of dates or barley as Sadaqat-ul-Fitr" This shows also that slavery was accepted in Islam.

Raiding without warning, killing the men and enslaving the women had become a trademark of Muhammad. If fact the word Qazvah means sudden attack.

Sahih Bukhari V 3, B 46, N 717

Narrated Ibn Aun:
I wrote a letter to Nafi and Nafi wrote in reply to my letter that the Prophet had suddenly attacked Bani Mustaliq without warning while they were heedless and their cattle were being watered at the places of water. Their fighting men were killed and their women and children were taken as captives; the Prophet got Juwairiya on that day. Nafi said that Ibn 'Umar had told him the above narration and that Ibn 'Umar was in that army.

You should not judge the truth of a prophet by the good words that he says. Of course any charlatan will say something good so people become fooled and believe in him. You should judge them by their deeds. A prophet of God must not massacre innocent people. He must not assassinate his critics, must not rape captive women, must not sleep with a 9 year old child, must not be a thief. Any criminal can say good things. See if their deeds match their words. “Ye shall know them by their fruits” [Wink]

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
undercover, you are a pure example of this verse
من لم يجعل لة اللة من نور فلا نور لة
اولئك عنها معرضون
فاغشيناهم فهم لا يبصرون

the verses you have quoted or actually the who article you copied from somewhere, and all the highlights you added, are aimed at changing the perception of the verse as if it is inciting violence,

so many verses you have quoted
first it is English translation, and in translation the original message essence is lost, just like in those cases,
translating one word wrong or with limited understanding of language could make a BIG difference
and I will give examples of how you chose what I conceder very week translation and the highlight is perfect to divert the reader from the original message

--------------------
Waleed
Welsafty@hotmail.com

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
quote:
“Lo! those who believed and left their homes and strove with their wealth and their lives for the cause of Allah, and those who took them in and helped them: these are protecting friends one of another. And those who believed but did not leave their homes, ye have no duty to protect them till they leave their homes..”[/b] (Q.8: 72)

DO NOT NEGLECT THE ORIGINAL TEXT
[IMG]http://www.submission.org/efarsi/arabic/Surat8_files/8_72.gif[/IMG]
ان اللذين امنوا و هاجرو و جاهدو باموالهم و انفسهم في سبيل اللة واللذين آوواو نصرو اولئك بعضهم اولياء بعض واللذين امنو و لم يهاجرو مالكم من وليتهم من شيئ حتي يهاجرو و ان استنصروكم في الدين فعليكم النصر الا علي قوم بينكم و بينهم ميثاق و اللة بما تعملون بصير
[8:72] Surely, those who believed, and emigrated, and strove with their money and their lives in the cause of GOD, as well as those who hosted them and gave them refuge, and supported them, they are allies of one another. As for those who believe, but do not emigrate with you, you do not owe them any support, until they do emigrate. However, if they need your help, as brethren in faith, you shall help them, except against people with whom you have signed a peace treaty. GOD is Seer of everything you do.

you see how different the translation is, ??
the translation you added make it looks as if Allah is is ordering us to protect and not protect some people ,
while in fact the verse is talking about a fact that those who have done all those things (migrate, strive with money and sole in the sake of God, and whose who have housed and (Supported) are allies (AMONGST THEMSELVES)....
then the verse is talking about another kind of believers, who believed but have nothing more than just believing, the verse is telling us, that we do not owe them any favor, ( and this does fall back on the lateral vs the deeper meaning of Migration) till they do migrate, [and even if they don’t migrate] if they call for your aid and support [defending their religion], you should give them the help they need, unless it will put you in direct conflict with people you have a treaty with.

what about the migration ?
allot of people say migration is only changing the country or region you live in, some would say it is moving from one neighborhood to another ,
prophet Mohamed (PBUH) said "non of you is a believer till they migrate with their religion at least a length of an arm"
لا يؤمن احدكم حتي يهاجر بدينة ولو شبرا من الارض
surely migrating the length of an arm , a meter, a kilometer, does not qualify as migration, and I believe the migration intended in this hadith is not only the physical migration when you pack your stuff and change your home address, migration for religion (according to my understanding of this hadith) could me taking an extra step while walking dodging harming someone, or for example take a slightly longer path going from one place to another, to protect your faith, (maybe avoiding walking through the red-light district, it also goes to migrating with your beliefs spiritually, were you abandon bad habits, ( maybe you strain yourself from engaging in gossips, or you decide to shut down the brothel you inherited from you parents)

Migration in the verse is a high level of commitment and it is actually doing what you believe in, like American say , putting your dollars where your mouth is,

and if you take a closer look at the same verse that you are using to discredit Islam and make it look like a violent religion, you will find at the last part of it, something you should have not missed unless you intentionally ignoring

the verse is teaching us that even believers who are asking for air protecting their religion, whom I am suppose to help without a question, I cannot BRAKE an AUTH, no excuse in slam to braking a promises, even if this promise was made to someone whom your brothers in faith fear
Imagin your brother is in deep **** and he ask for your help,? you should always come to the aid of your brother, unless it will make you brake a promise, cancel a treaty or betray someone else,

Undercover
Member # 12979

quote:
Originally posted by soma:
you coverd it's easy i see you hate islam so if you hate islam so i hate type people like you but if you didn't like my religion it's okay keep your view but if you send always more attack for my religion ? wow i'm not born yester day so you hate my religion , so the god damn all hate any bit of islam religion and put them on the bottom of the dark hell , it's soo darky it's black fire in REAL ,

You might have that perception but your perception is based on prejudices and not on facts. Your excessive love for Islam hinders you to see the truth and you confuse the truth with hate. It is like a child whose father has been found guilty but because he is unable to accept the fact, he thinks his father is being unjustly discriminated against and the accusation is hate motivated. In other word the immature child takes the charges against his father as personal attacks. But everything that I said is backed by evidence and is documented. Therefore they are based on facts and not hate.

------

SWYS, accused me of being chimps. But take a good look at soma's post above and in particular note his/her punctuation and her use of comas. They are exactly as chimps'. And as they say, if someone talks like chimps and punctuates like chimps then it must be chimps!

You don't have to be a genius to understand that. When I pointed that out on another thread, instead of realising the obvious, SWYS jumped on me accusing me of being chimps. I can't believe she could be so stupid as to believe I am chimps.
How she came to that conclusion is truly beyond me. Probably she was just trying to pick a fight with me, that truly shows the kind of person she is. *puke*

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by soma:
you coverd it's easy i see you hate islam so if you hate .....................igion and put them on the bottom of the dark hell , it's soo darky it's black fire in REAL ,

You might have that perception but your perception is based on prejudices and not on facts. Your excessive love for Islam hinders you to see the truth and you confuse the truth with hate. It is like a child whose father has been found guilty but because he is unable to accept the fact, he thinks his father is being unjustly discriminated against and the accusation is hate motivated. In other word the immature child takes the charges against his father as personal attacks. But everything that I said is backed by evidence and is documented. Therefore they are based on facts and not hate.
I think your immense hatred towards Islam is what is blocking you from even try to think objectively, you are even welling to search the worst sources ever, rely on the lamest translation, and always omitting parts, (intentionally trying to highlight parts or suppress other parts on the hope it might result of someone believe your fraud logic, and evil intentions اولئك ختم اللة علي قلوبهم

I will remind you again. "Thy shall not reference hadith from Jewish URL”.... Narrated by Ayesha

why do you insist of getting a translation buy an unknown, who clearly have very week grasp on Arabic language, and translate Quran word by word as if he was an junior collage student who just passes 101 translation course
why you always omit parts in your quotes, even relying on those lame translation if you get the whole translation it wouldn’t have as bad result as when you INTENTIONALLY remove parts of it
The site you quoted the verses from had 3 different translations’ you have chosen the dumbest of them all , and for some reason it neglected having the original text < maybe to reduce the chances of someone who knows Arabic to correct the translation,
Who is this "PICKTHAL" you have quoted ? obviously his Arabic is very very rusty , he doesn’t even know the difference between being an allies and protecting, an idiot who doesn’t know what is the meaning of اولياء maybe this is why you chose this site.
you will always do this,
it is amazing how every time you try to find something against Islam, your own words jump back at you and bite you and kick you in the butt.
لا يحاج هذا الدين احدا الا غلبة

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Undercover, you have no shame. [Embarrassed] Being outrageously dishonest is as natural to you as breathing. Yet again, you open by trying to pass someone elses words off as your own. [Mad] The following words came from this source, NOT
you: http://www.faithfreedom.org/comments/MComments/MComments10.htm

''You might have that perception but your perception is based on prejudices and not on facts. Your excessive love for Islam hinders you to see the truth and you confuse the truth with hate. It is like a child whose father has been found guilty but because he is unable to accept the fact, he thinks his father is being unjustly discriminated against and the accusation is hate motivated. In other word the immature child takes the charges against his father as personal attacks.....''

You are fooling only yourself and the multitude of schizophrenic personalities in your head. [Eek!] You are vomitous and vile. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undercover
Member # 12979

welsafty, forget about the source. Besides I have read thousands of Islamic sites and heard both sides of the story before analysing the facts and making up my mind.

Read the hadiths quoted in my post above. You will see that they are directly linked to USC-MSA Compedium of Muslims texts. These hadiths are Sahih Bukhari. This is the best avaiable translation. Even if it is possible to misunderstand a word or two, it is impossible to misunderstand the general meaning of so many hadiths.

And nope you are wrong. I don't hate Islam. I don't care enough to hate it. Also look at previous posts of mine. I even defended Islam in some threads. [Roll Eyes] I just don't like arrogance when I see it, and also I am a bit annoyed by the way some people here are treating me. I have learned you are going to get attacked anyway, no matter how careful or respectful you are towards Islam. You just can't win.

Undercover
Member # 12979

"I will remind you again. "Thy shall not reference hadith from Jewish URL”.... Narrated by Ayesha"

If you click on the verses of Quran that I quote in my post you will be taken to this site.

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/

Is this site owned by jews, or what? [Confused]

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
quote:
welsafty, forget about the source. Besides I have read thousands of Islamic sites and heard both sides of the story before analysing the facts and making up my mind.

Forget about the WHAT ???
yes you are right lets forget about the source and depend on your sick [both sides] BS. wow what a genius and after thousands and thousands of sites from both sides what conclusion you came up with
quote:

Even if it is possible to misunderstand a word or two, it is impossible to misunderstand the general meaning of so many hadiths.

you sick bastard, Misunderstand a word or 2 ?
one word is more than enough to change everything
"When you commit forgery you go to hell"
"When you commit forgery you do to heaven"
wow what big difference although it was just one word being misunderstood
and yet another time you hatful sick evil dumb idiot, you quote hadith from this site and say it is from Bukhary yet you intentionally twist the hadith in the same site you are quoting

quote:

He got these people by raiding their homes and sold them for profit. However there is indication that he also considered beating them is okay. In Hadith Sahih Bukhari V 8, B 73, N 68 He advised his followers not to beat their wives like a stallion or a slave and then sleep with them.

YOU ARE A LIAR you have the site, you have the text and yet you have the nerves to change it and twist it, where in this hadith you sick (SOB) did the prophet say it is ok to beat a wife like a slave and then sleep with here?, and how did you conclude he indicated that, clearly the mention of beating slave was not out of prophet Mohammed (PBUH),

this is the hadith you quoted (FROM THE SAME SITE)
Volume 8, Book 73, Number 68:
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Zam'a:

The Prophet forbade laughing at a person who passes wind, and said, "How does anyone of you beat his wife as he beats the stallion camel and then he may embrace (sleep with) her?" And Hisham said, "As he beats his slave"

quote:

And nope you are wrong. I don't hate Islam. I don't care enough to hate it. Also look at previous posts of mine. I even defended Islam in some threads. [Roll Eyes] I just don't like arrogance when I see it, and also I am a bit annoyed by the way some people here are treating me. I have learned you are going to get attacked anyway, no matter how careful or respectful you are towards Islam. You just can't win.

you don’t care WHAT ?? you don’t care enough ?
and you defend Islam ?
when did the wolves ever protected the cheeps ?
why do you spend most of your time trying to find week references to attack, why to take your time, trying to highlight things and omit other things in your sick week references ?

surely you are fit to be a non Muslim, your dirty heart, and your manipulative character is perfect for Jewish, not even the worst Christians are as sick minded as you are

Undercover
Member # 12979

"Who is this "PICKTHAL" you have quoted ? obviously his Arabic is very very rusty , he doesn’t even know the difference between being an allies and protecting, an idiot who doesn’t know what is the meaning of اولياء maybe this is why you chose this site."

I can't see your point. If you click on that site you will see three different translations of the same verse: YUSUFALI, PICKTHAL and SHAKIR.

There's not much difference in the meaning. Other translations are also the same.

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
mmm maybe your English is even more rusty than this of PICKTHAL's Arabic,

read the three translations in your site, and then compare it with the translation I’ve added, and maybe get someone who understand Arabic and ask him to translate the original verse for you

here is a link for the ORIGINAL text
http://www.submission.org/efarsi/arabic/sura8.html

Undercover
Member # 12979

quote:
YOU ARE A LIAR you have the site, you have the text and yet you have the nerves to change it and twist it, where in this hadith you sick (SOB) did the prophet say it is ok to beat a wife like a slave and then sleep with here?, and how did you conclude he indicated that, clearly the mention of beating slave was not out of prophet Mohammed (PBUH),

The Prophet forbade laughing at a person who passes wind, and said, "How does anyone of you beat his wife as he beats the stallion camel and then he may embrace (sleep with) her?" And Hisham said, "As he beats his slave"

That's NOT what he said.

He said: "He advised his followers not to beat their wives like a stallion or a slave and then sleep with them."

The hadith describes a reality: The followers of Muhammad BEAT their slaves.

The fact that Hisham (a Muslim) considers the beating of slaves as something normal is very telling.

quote:

In the Hadith Sahih Bukhari V 2, B 25, N 587 Muhammad orders "every male or female, free man or slave, the payment of one Sa' of dates or barley as Sadaqat-ul-Fitr" This shows also that slavery was accepted in Islam.

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

That's NOT what he said.

He said: "He advised his followers not to beat their wives like a stallion or a slave and then sleep with them."

The hadith describes a reality: The followers of Muhammad BEAT their slaves.

The fact that Hisham (a Muslim) considers the beating of slaves as something normal is very telling.

but you still insist on putting it as if prophet mohammed himself (PBUH) said it
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com