EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Trinity

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trinity
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
سؤال متعلق بالله، و يؤكد الكتاب المقدس حقيقة وحدانية الله بشكل لا يقبل المساومة، و هو مليء بالشواهد التي تقر بهذه الوحدانية ، مثل:
خروج 2:20 "أنا الرب إلهك.. لا تكن لك آلهة أخرى أمامي".
تثنية 35:4 "لتعلم أن الرب هو الإله ليس آخر سواه".
إشعياء 5:45 "أنا الرب و ليس آخر. لا إله سواي"
إشعياء 18:45 "أنا الرب وليس آخر"
إشعياء 21:45 "أليس أنا الرب ولا إله غيري. ليس سواي"
إشعياء 22:45 "لأني أنا الله و ليس آخر"
إشعياء 9:46 "لأني أنا الله وليس آخر. الإله وليس مثلي".
رومية 12:10 "لأن رباً واحداً للجميع"
كورنثوس الأولى 6:8 "لكن لنا إله واحد"
أفسس 5:4 .... "رب واحد. إيمان واحد. معمودية واحدة"
1 تيموثاوس 5:2 "لأنه يوجد إله واحد ووسيط واحد"
يعقوب 19:2 "أنت تؤمن أن الله واحد حسناً تفعل"
وقانون الإيمان الذي نردده في كنائسنا بجميع طوائفها يقول:"نؤمن بإله واحد "
فنحن موحدون نؤمن وبكل يقين أن الله واحد لكن هذه الوحدانية ليست وحدانية مُجردة مُطلقة، لكنها وحدانية جامعة مانعة، بمعنى أنه إله واحد، جوهر واحد، ذات واحدة، لاهوت واحد، لكنه أقانيم متحدون بغير امتزاج، ومتميزون بغير انفصال، وكلمة أقنوم هي كلمة سريانية تدل على التمَيّز بغير انفصال( إتحاد في الجوهر و الطبيعة وتميز في الشخصية).
والأدلة كثيرة على أن وحدانية الله جامعة وليست مطلقة، فأسماء الله قد وردت في العهد القديم بصيغة الجمع أكثر من ثلاثة آلاف مرة. أول آية في الكتاب المقدس في سفر التكوين تقول " في البدء خلق ( بصيغة المفرد) الله ( ألوهيم بصيغة الجمع) السموات والأرض." نعمل ( بصيغة الجمع) الإنسان على صورتنا كشبهنا." ( بصيغة الجمع) " هوذا الإنسان قد صار كواحدٍ منّا" " هلم ننزل ونبلبل هناك لسانهم" وفي سفر إشعياء " ثم سمعت صوت السيد قائلاً من أُرسِل ( بالمفرد) ومَن يذهب من أجلنا( بالجمع)." ولا يمكن أن نقول أن هذه صيغة تعظيم، فصيغة التعظيم لا وجود لها في اللغة العبرانية لكنها مُستحدثة في اللغة العربية، وحتى هذه الصيغة المُستحدثة لا تنطبق على قولهِ " هوذا الإنسان قد صار كواحدٍ منّا" وهذه الوحدانية الجامعة غير المُجرَّدة لازمة وضرورية لتفسير طبيعة الله قبل خلق هذه الخليقة، فنحن نعرف أنه بعد أن خلق الله الخليقة قد أحبّنا وصار يسمع صلواتنا ويتكلم إلينا في الأنبياء.
والسؤال هو تُرى ماذا كان يفعل الله قبل هذه الخليقة؟ هل كان يتكلم؟ هل كان يسمع؟ هل كان يُحب؟ لكن مع من وإلى من كان يسمع ومن كان يحب؟ هل كان قبل الخليقة صنماً لا يتكلم ولا يسمع ولا يحب ثم صار بعد الخليقة إلهاً حياً، حاشا!
إن الله لا يتغير ولا يتطور ولا يمكن أن يُضاف إليه شئ، فالله كان يحب ويتكلم ويسمع ضمن أقانيمه الثلاثة. فإذا قلنا أن الله لم يكن يتكلم قبل أن يخلق المخلوقات و أصبح يتكلم فهذا يعني إما تغيراً في الذات الإلهية أو أن الله غير مستقل و غير مكتف بذاته و هو بحاجة لمخلوقاته حتى يمارس صفاته وتكون صفاته عاملة ، حاشا لذلك فوحدانية الله هي الوحدانية الجامعة المانعة جامعة لكل ما يلزم الله لممارسة صفاته ومانعة لوجود جوهر آخر أو تركيب أو تجزئة في جوهر الله ، والتي وحدها تليق بجلاله لأن بها تكون له ذاتية خاصة، ويكون متصفاً بكل الصفات الإيجابية اللائقة بكماله، وتكون هذه الصفات ليس بالقوة بل بالفعل ومنذ الأزل هي عاملة، لذلك فلم يعترِه
تغيير أو تطور، ولا جدَّ عليه جديد نتيجة خلق العالم.
يقال إن القديس أغسطينوس كان يسير على شاطئ البحر يوماً وهو مشغول بهذه الفكرة: كيف أن الله واحد في ثلاثة وثلاثة في واحد، عندما رأى طفلاً يحفر في الرمل حفرة ثم يملأها من البحر بواسطة دلو صغير والحفرة لا تمتلئ، فسأل الطفل "ماذا تريد أن تفعل؟" فقال "أريد أن أنقل هذا البحر الكبير ليكون لي أنا في حفرتي". فقال القديس أغسطينوس لنفسه: "هذا عين ما أفعله الآن. إني أحاول أن أضع الله غير المحدود في حفرة عقلي المحدود".

The question of whether God, the Bible and the reality of the oneness of God does not accept a bargain, and is full of examples of monotheism, which recognizes this, such as : break 2:20, "I am the Lord your God .. Are you not the other gods before me. " Seconding 35:4 "to learn that God is not another machine others." Isaiah 5:45, "I am the Lord and not another. No god Suai "Isaiah 18:45" I am the Lord and not another, "Isaiah 21:45" I am the Lord and Alice machine anybody else. Not Sway "Isaiah 22:45" for I am God and not another "Isaiah 9:46" for I am God and not another. The machine, not me. " Roumieh 12:10 "because God, one for all", I Corinthians 6:8, "But to us one God" Ephesians 5:4 .... "One employer. Iman one. One Baptism "1 Timothaus 5:2" because there is one God and one mediator "Jacob 19:2" You believe in God and one well done "and the law of faith, what we in our churches all sects says :" We believe in only one God, "We are united and we believe in all certainty that God and one of monotheism, but these are not abstract singularity absolutely, but the singularity exhaustive, in the sense that one God, one heart, with one, the theology of one, but Aghanim Uniting without merging, and distinguished without separation, and the basic principles of the word is the word Syriac show distinction without separation (in essence, the nature and excellence in personal). There is much evidence to the unity of God University are not absolute, Vasmae God has been in the Old Testament in the plural more than three thousand times. The first mandate in the Bible in Genesis says, "to start to create (in the singular) God (Alohim plural) the heavens and the earth." We (in the plural) rights Khbahna our image. " (In the plural), "Huda rights has become as one of us", "so there Nbulbul interact and their tongues" In travel Isaiah, "then I heard the voice of Mr. saying sent (singular) is going for us (combination)." We can not say that this formula maximization, revered formula that does not exist in the Hebrew language, but modern in the Arab language, and even this formula does not apply to developed saying, "Huda rights has become as one of us," This Oneness University-eye to the crisis and it is necessary to explain the nature of God before the creation of this creature, we know that after God created the creature Ahbena had become hear our prayers and talk to us in the prophets. The question is, I wonder what was God doing before this creature? Was speak? Was heard? Is it love? but from and to whom was heard and loved? Was the creature before the idol does not speak or hear and then loves now after the god creature alive, forbid! God does not change and evolve and can add to it anything, God loved and speak and listen Aghanimeh within three. If we say that God did not speak before creating creatures and become speak, it means either a change in the essence of God or that God non-independent and self-sufficient and is in need of his creatures even exercised his qualities and his qualities are working, except for that Vouhdanieh God is Oneness University anticompetitive University everything necessary for the exercise of his God and the existence of anticompetitive substance or another installation or fragmentation in the essence of God, and that alone is worthy of His Majesty because of have self particular, and retain all the positive attributes decent Bakmalah, these qualities are not as strong and indeed since time immemorial and are working, so there Iaatarh change or evolution, and the very result of the creation of a new world. said that the plea of Saint Augustine was walking on the seashore and busy days this idea : how God and one in three, three in one, when he saw children digging in the sand pit and then filled from the sea by a small bucket and the hole is filled, the child asked, "What do you want to do?" he said : "I want to convey this to be a great Caribbean me, I am at Hfrti." he said the plea of Saint Augustine himself : "This is exactly what I do now. I try to put God unlimited pit mentally limited. "

I found this article on the net somewhere but I like to see how does that fit with the trinity idea.

please no bashing to others beliefs.Just give your two cents politly if possible.

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pure spring
Member # 13333

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pure spring     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not the other gods before me. " Seconding 35:4 "to learn that God is not another machine others." Isaiah 5:45, "I am the Lord and not another. No god Suai "Isaiah 18:45" I am the Lord and not another, "Isaiah 21:45" I am the Lord and Alice machine anybody else. Not Sway "Isaiah 22:45" for I am God and not another "Isaiah 9:46" for I am God and not another. The machine, not me. " Roumieh 12:10 "because God, one for all", I Corinthians 6:8, "But to us one God" Ephesians 5:4 .... "One employer. Iman one. One Baptism "1 Timothaus 5:2" because there is one God and one mediator "Jacob 19:2" You believe in God and one well done "and the law of faith, what we in our churches all sects says :" We believe in only one God, . said that the plea of Saint Augustine was walking on the seashore and busy days this idea : how God and one in three, three in one, when he saw children digging in the sand pit and then filled from the sea by a small bucket and the hole is filled, the child asked, "What do you want to do?" he said : "I want to convey this to be a great Caribbean me, I am at Hfrti." he said the plea of Saint Augustine himself : "This is exactly what I do now. I try to put God unlimited pit mentally limited. "

You beleive that God is one O.K.,you can not put the absolute in the limited O.K., then you try to put three in one?? [Confused] , I think the best thing is to listen to God himself explaining his own nature in all his words. God is absolute, eternal, complete in power, beauty and qualifications. Trinity is not logical, it is an ancient Egyptian mythology.

Posts: 130 | From: foggy bottom | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Try2CLight
Member # 11738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Try2CLight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Trinity isn't logically also the Ant who spoke to Suleiman in Quran not logically, Hoopoe who spoke to Suleiman in Quran not logically....what you quoted only from Old testament and neglected the New testament that Christians are follow which describing the trinity in many parts. regarding limited and the unlimited it can't apply on God you believe he is capable to do anything you imagine or beyond your mind.
Posts: 903 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Try2CLight:
If Trinity isn't logically also the Ant who spoke to Suleiman in Quran not logically, Hoopoe who spoke to Suleiman in Quran not logically......

The trinity and Logic have nothing in common and this is what Christian greatest apologists like Tertullian said.

As for Ants talk, I don't see what's illogic about it?

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Try2CLight
Member # 11738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Try2CLight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LaZeeZ:

hmmmm ok, try to ask any Ant in your room "how are you" and tell us what the Ant answered? [Big Grin]
Posts: 903 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If Trinity isn't logically also the Ant who spoke to Suleiman in Quran not logically, Hoopoe who spoke to Suleiman in Quran not logically...

حَتَّى إِذَا أَتَوْا عَلَى وَادِي النَّمْلِ قَالَتْ نَمْلَةٌ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّمْلُ ادْخُلُوا مَسَاكِنَكُمْ لَا يَحْطِمَنَّكُمْ سُلَيْمَانُ وَجُنُودُهُ وَهُمْ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ

At length, when they came to a (lowly) valley of ants, one of the ants said: "O ye ants, get into your habitations, lest Sulaiman and his hosts crush you (under foot) without knowing it. [Surah Al-Naml 27:18]

You see the ant did not talk to Suleiman (PBUH) she talked to her other fellow ant.
and with the knowledge God have bestowed upon him, he understood what she wanted to communicate to he other fellow Ants thus he asked God to make him grateful for the gifts he have received from him,

فَتَبَسَّمَ ضَاحِكًا مِنْ قَوْلِهَا وَقَالَ رَبِّ أَوْزِعْنِي أَنْ أَشْكُرَ نِعْمَتَكَ الَّتِي أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ وَعَلَى وَالِدَيَّ وَأَنْ أَعْمَلَ صَالِحًا تَرْضَاهُ وَأَدْخِلْنِي بِرَحْمَتِكَ فِي عِبَادِكَ الصَّالِحِينَ
So he smiled, amused at its speech; and he said: "O my Lord! So order me that I may be grateful for Thy favors, which Thou hast bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may work the righteousness that will please Thee: and admit me, by Thy Grace, to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants. [Surah Al-Naml 27:18]

Is it impossible for a human to understand what an animal wants to communicate?
Do you have a dog? Do you have a cat? Don’t you understand when they are happy, sad, hungry, bored, frustrated, scared, or afraid?

Don’t we have experts who can actually translate the apes and monkeys sign language?
don’t you know that (most) creatures do communicate with one another ( regardless if we understood it or not, some communicate by expressions, some with sounds, some with scents, and chemical messages, some with colors,
Before you attack Quran and say it is illogical, read the first couple verses and see why or how Prophet Suleiman was able to understand what the ant was communicating.

وَوَرِثَ سُلَيْمَانُ دَاوُدَ وَقَالَ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ عُلِّمْنَا مَنْطِقَ الطَّيْرِ وَأُوتِينَا مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ إِنَّ هَذَا لَهُوَ الْفَضْلُ الْمُبِينُ
And Sulaiman inherited Dawud. and (he)said: "O ye people! we have been taught the (LOGIC) of birds, and on us has been bestowed from all things: this is indeed Grace manifest (from Allah.)" [Surah Al-Naml 27:16]
As you see he have mentioned that he was thought the logic of birds, he didn’t say god thought him the language of birds,
You as Christian, or a Jew, and we as Muslims, believe that Allah have created Adam and then created his wife from his own rib, is that logical, yet we all believe in it.
Christians and Jews and Muslims believe that the see had been split to swallow the pharos’s army, is that logical?
Christians and Muslims believe Jesses was born to a virgin woman, IS THAT LOGICAL????
You would think about it for a while, and you might say no it isn’t,
We accept it as part of our faith,
Muslims on the other hand although don’t understand how these things could have happened physically because they defy the physics, biology and all the science we know, yet we still believe it is logical because something beyond our own comprehension have intervened, The Devine power of the Almighty God, we all believe in him don’t we, we all believe in his powers, Don’t we?
Everything he have told us, is still logical when we understand that our knowledge is not sufficient to explain every single thing that happens, specially when he state them as being miracles, (a miracle is something that could not be explained, or duplicated with our limited knowledge)

As for the trinity thing, THIS, my friend is ILLOGICAL.
How the one could be divided into three, then the three combined into one,
What is unique about something that has 2 others like it, it wouldn’t be unique, it would only be rare.
We live in singular universe; everything surrounding our lives is based on this single source,
ONE Earth, ONE sun, ONE Moon, and each of us have only ONE Heart, and one brain, and one trounce,
Why you’d the most important thing in our existent be anything other than that
You said the bible said that God have created Man in his Image,
Which Image would that be? The Image of the son? The image of the father, or the image of the wholly ghost?
If we are all created in the image of the sun, then we all should look exactly like the picture you have in the Vatican for this man on the cross
If we are created in the image of God (the wholly ghost, or spirit) then we wouldn’t even have any shapes, and sorry I wouldn’t even suggest the third option because it is ludicrous to even suggest something like that.

God gave you a brain with Logic embedded into it, all you have to do is USE this brain and Enjoy the ability to think logically,

--------------------
Waleed
Welsafty@hotmail.com

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Try2CLight
Member # 11738

[QUOTE]Originally posted by welsafty:
At length, when they came to a (lowly) valley of ants, one of the ants said: "O ye ants, get into your habitations, lest Sulaiman and his hosts crush you (under foot) without knowing it. [Surah Al-Naml 27:18]

You see the ant did not talk to Suleiman (PBUH) she talked to her other fellow ant.
and with the knowledge God have bestowed upon him, he understood what she wanted to communicate to he other fellow Ants thus he asked God to make him grateful for the gifts he have received from him,

فَتَبَسَّمَ ضَاحِكًا مِنْ قَوْلِهَا وَقَالَ رَبِّ أَوْزِعْنِي أَنْ أَشْكُرَ نِعْمَتَكَ الَّتِي أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ وَعَلَى وَالِدَيَّ وَأَنْ أَعْمَلَ صَالِحًا تَرْضَاهُ وَأَدْخِلْنِي بِرَحْمَتِكَ فِي عِبَادِكَ الصَّالِحِينَ
So he smiled, amused at its speech; and he said: "O my Lord! So order me that I may be grateful for Thy favors, which Thou hast bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may work the righteousness that will please Thee: and admit me, by Thy Grace, to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants.
[Surah Al-Naml 27:18]

The verses mentioned the "Ant said" and Sulieman amused at "its speech" so it wasn't an understanding of signs but Sulieman listened to what the Ant said.Apes and monkeys signs language is another issue but how the Ant knew and identified Suliman?!!

What is unique about something that has 2 others like it, it wouldn’t be unique, it would only be rare.
We live in singular universe; everything surrounding our lives is based on this single source,
ONE Earth, ONE sun, ONE Moon, and each of us have only ONE Heart, and one brain, and one trounce,
Which Image would that be? The Image of the son? The image of the father, or the image of the wholly ghost?
If we are all created in the image of the sun, then we all should look exactly like the picture you have in the Vatican for this man on the cross
If we are created in the image of God (the wholly ghost, or spirit) then we wouldn’t even have any shapes, and sorry I wouldn’t even suggest the third option because it is ludicrous to even suggest something like that.

God gave you a brain with Logic embedded into it, all you have to do is USE this brain and Enjoy the ability to think logically,

It's very simple,you are calling your father the God of the family because he who founded the family and Christians calling God as father who founded and created everything from nothing then God sent his word in human image Jesus as predicted before, where he was doing what the father doing like Creating,giving life,healing...etc if Jesus is the word of God it means when Jesus speaks God who speaks because he doesn't need revelation like normal human,he himself is the living word of God which mean he is representing God to human and instead the word of God in readable thing like Book it came in human image, so Jesus is the son of God because he had no earthy father,talked and worked by his authority for this reasons we SAY God incarnated into human image for the redemption of human,

Is the redemption and incarnation concepts exist in Quran? yes of course
Redemption exist in Sura 37:107 in the story of Abraham and his son "And We ransomed him with a momentous sacrifice" وَفَدَيْنَاهُ بِذِبْحٍ عَظِيمٍ

Have you asked your self before why the Muslims slaughtering RAM every Eid and what the purpose? is your redemption equal Ram??!

where is the incarnation of God? it's exist in Sura 19:17 Mary's story "She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent to her Our spirit, and he appeared before her as a man in all respects".
فَاتَّخَذَتْ مِن دُونِهِمْ حِجَابًا فَأَرْسَلْنَا إِلَيْهَا رُوحَنَا فَتَمَثَّلَ لَهَا بَشَرًا سَوِيًّا

God is living not dead we call his spirit holy spirit it's exist in Quran too Sura 2:87 "We gave 'Isa, the son of Maryam, Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the Holy Spirit.

وَآتَيْنَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ الْبَيِّنَاتِ وَأَيَّدْنَاهُ بِرُوحِ الْقُدُسِ

Yes we are on the image of God but does God have hands,arms,legs...etc or it's just a metaphoric meaning???

The point that you are looking to the trinity as three Gods 1+1+1=3 and this is wrong try to look it as 1x1x1=1 the word and the spirit of God are only properties not different Gods.

http://www.arabicbible.com/arabic/a_faq/a_faq_god_q2.htm

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by LaZeeZ:

hmmmm ok, try to ask any Ant in your room "how are you" and tell us what the Ant answered? [Big Grin]
How are you?
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The verses mentioned the "Ant said" and Sulieman amused at "its speech" so it wasn't an understanding of signs but Sulieman listened to what the Ant said.Apes and monkeys signs language is another issue but how the Ant knew and identified Suliman?!!

It's very simple,you are calling your father the God of the family because he who founded the family and Christians calling God as father who founded and created everything from nothing then God sent his word in human image Jesus as predicted before, where he was doing what the father doing like Creating,giving life,healing...etc if Jesus is the word of God it means when Jesus speaks God who speaks because he doesn't need revelation like normal human,he himself is the living word of God which mean he is representing God to human and instead the word of God in readable thing like Book it came in human image, so Jesus is the son of God because he had no earthy father,talked and worked by his authority for this reasons we SAY God incarnated into human image for the redemption of human,

Is the redemption and incarnation concepts exist in Quran? yes of course
Redemption exist in Sura 37:107 in the story of Abraham and his son "And We ransomed him with a momentous sacrifice" وَفَدَيْنَاهُ بِذِبْحٍ عَظِيمٍ

Have you asked your self before why the Muslims slaughtering RAM every Eid and what the purpose? is your redemption equal Ram??!

where is the incarnation of God? it's exist in Sura 19:17 Mary's story "She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent to her Our spirit, and he appeared before her as a man in all respects".
فَاتَّخَذَتْ مِن دُونِهِمْ حِجَابًا فَأَرْسَلْنَا إِلَيْهَا رُوحَنَا فَتَمَثَّلَ لَهَا بَشَرًا سَوِيًّا

God is living not dead we call his spirit holy spirit it's exist in Quran too Sura 2:87 "We gave 'Isa, the son of Maryam, Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the Holy Spirit.

وَآتَيْنَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ الْبَيِّنَاتِ وَأَيَّدْنَاهُ بِرُوحِ الْقُدُسِ

Yes we are on the image of God but does God have hands,arms,legs...etc or it's just a metaphoric meaning???

The point that you are looking to the trinity as three Gods 1+1+1=3 and this is wrong try to look it as 1x1x1=1 the word and the spirit of God are only properties not different Gods.

where in the verse did it say anything about HEARING,
you don’t have the say a speech, you can write it, you can type, you can communicate it, didn’t you know that Mute people use sign language to communicate with us, did you know that mute people don’t hear us. Yet they can still understand what we are saying ?
Quran didn’t say anything about verbal speech, or physical hearing, and Quran didn’t even say the ant was talking to Solemn,
the ant was telling her sisters, to hide, and then prophet Suleiman laughed .

as for the 1+1+1=3 and 1x1x1=1 wow,
wooow , wooooow you amaze me with your wisdom, you say the father, aaaand the sun, aaand the holly ghost
why don’t you say instead, in the name of the father who is the the son, who is the wholly ghost.

and I cant get it
you are using Quran to prove that God is 2 or 3 ?
how stupid that must be,
if you don’t read Arabic then don’t you read your own English "We gave 'Isa, the son of Maryam, Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the Holy Spirit."
how could you send yourself to yourself ?
god split himself into three (of course because if he isn’t the 3 of them together playing and chatting and comforting one another, they (he them they he) must be bored to hell before the creation) then after he split himself into three identical but absolutely not identical parts, he send one of themselves to earth , and he send his other self to the first self, ?? and then this god have the nerve to tell us I am the one and the only ?
why haven’t he said. the three of us are one and only, a big happy family, oppsi we needed a mother , let me create a mother, oppsy, my and our mother, is still a vergin, oppsssi let me send myselfi to my mothry, and make her give birthy to me, we are fam-elly, me , my father, and me., oh and the finally would be , oh they are beating me, please ( praying to myself) help me ,
help me help you, or you help me to me help you ??!! I am confused once again,
ok that’s enough , I will take me up , and solve the problem once and for all, and there will be only one of me, from use because me is us, and wee, a big happy family.
thee end.
I have seen soap operas that made more since than that.
and the movie "me myself and Irene" was much funnier, ate least we understood from the beginning it was a joke about a sick man, SICK and FU**ek up in the head. And he, I mean both, no I mean they also had a ghost, but instead of calling him holly they called him Casper, and he wasn’t one of them , I mean one of him
ggg I mean one with him,

believe in whatever uni-triangolanoty-ez-mish (trinity) as you wish , it doesn’t bother me, worship a little peace of stone if you want, it wouldn’t bother me, heck you can even worship a peace of wood, it wouldn’t bother me,

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pure spring
Member # 13333

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pure spring     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If Trinity isn't logically also the Ant who spoke to Suleiman in Quran not logically, Hoopoe who spoke to Suleiman in Quran not logically....what you quoted only from Old testament and neglected the New testament that Christians are follow which describing the trinity in many parts. regarding limited and the unlimited it can't apply on God you believe he is capable to do anything you imagine or beyond your mind.

You mix, there is a big deference between the nature of God and miracles. We found ourselves in this world and started to think who created us?. There are possibilities : 1- some say there is no God at all, this is against our logics because world is very precise and it seems there is a very intelligent mind behind the universe. 2-there are several Gods? They can be two? Three? Four? Or millions of Gods? If you advocates one of those numbers you have to prove why. I mean why two Gods? Why three, or four Gods?. They must need each other, it means everyone of them lacks something. Ancient Egyptians looked around and thought that God must be like man, needs food, wives, sons etc. So, they invented hundreds of Gods and they made trinities of them; Osiris, Isis, and Hurus , Petah, Sekhmet and Nefertum……… They did not realize that God must be complete in his qualifications, we eat because we need other things, God must not in need for other things, he can continue without anything. God has no need for a family, wife or relatives because God must be absolute. Anything we think about the features of God, God is greater. We think that there is one only lonely God has no relatives, very old with no beginning, permanent with no end, complete in his majesty and quality. Now, if that God sends prophets to the people to guide them and gave those prophets some miracles, this is to support them. If Jesus Christ, peace be on him, had the ability to heal the sick and to revive the dead person by the order of God, this was his miracle exactly the same like Solomon’s ant, Noah’s ship Moses” stick or Abraham’s fire. ((Thank you all for reading my post)).
Posts: 130 | From: foggy bottom | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Bible teaches us that God is ONE. He is God the FATHER, God the SON (JESUS), and God the HOLY SPIRIT. We call this the Trinity*, or triune nature of God*.

Water is an example of how something can be three different things, and at the same time remain one thing. Water can be a liquid, a solid (ice), and a gas (vapor/steam).

Even though there are three uniquely different states of water, (liquid, solid, and gas) they are still water. In the same way, these states of water can remind us of the triune nature of God.

The solid form of water (ice) reminds us of God the FATHER. Ice is hard. It is solid. In the same way, God the FATHER is our solid foundation. ("Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne; love and faithfulness go before you." Psalm 89:14)

The liquid form of water reminds us of God the SON. Water is useful for cleansing. In the same way, God the SON, died on the cross to cleanse us of our sin. ("How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God!" Hebrews 9:14)

The gas form of water reminds us of God the HOLY SPIRIT. Gas cannot be seen, but you can see the effects of it. As we did when we saw the water droplets on the plastic, or felt the warmth of the steam from the hot water. In the same way, the HOLY SPIRIT cannot be seen, but the effects of his presence can be seen and felt in our lives as the HOLY SPIRIT works to make his will known to us and to change us to be more like him. ("I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you. All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will take from what is mine and make it known to you. John 16:12-15 )

Triune Nature - God expresses Itself in three aspects: Spirit, Soul, and Body. Each human being also has these same three aspects. Thus, there is God as macrocosm, human beings as microcosm.

Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
wait

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com