EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Gospel of Barnabas & Muhammed ( the llight of islam in the Gospel)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gospel of Barnabas & Muhammed ( the llight of islam in the Gospel)
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE WORD MOHAMMED

-Mohammad is foretold in Christianity-

"...And though I have been innocent in the world, since men have called me "God," and "Son of God," God, in order that I be not mocked of the demons on the day of judgement, hath willed that I be mocked of men in this world by the death of Judas, makeing all men to believe that I died upon the cross. And this mocking shall continue until the advent of Mohammed, the messenger of God, who, when he shall come, shall reveal this deception to those who believe in God's law." ( Gospel of Barnabas Ch# 220 )

" ...After those years shall the angel Gabriel come into hell, and shall hear them say: "O Mohammed, where are thy promises made to us, saying that those who have thy faith shall not abide in hell for evermore?" 'Then the angel of God shall return to paradise, and having approached with reverence the messenger of God shall narrate him what he hath heard.' 'Then shall his messenger speak to God and say: "Lord my God, remember the promise made to me thy servant, concerning them that have received my faith, that they shall not abide for evermore in hell." 'God shall answere: "Ask what thou wilt, O my friend, for I will give thee all that thou askest." ( Gospel of Barnabas Ch# 136)

"....Wherefore, when the messenger of God shall come, he shall come to cleanse away all wherewith the ungodly have contaminated my book." ( Gospel of Barnabas Ch# 124)

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
from the website of barnaba

http://www.barnabas.net/barnabasP220.html

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freshsoda
Member # 13226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freshsoda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is BARNABA the GOD'S word??!
Posts: 653 | From: Great Manchester | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by freshsoda:
Is BARNABA the GOD'S word??!

What parts of the Bible do Muslims believe are closest to the Truth?

First of all, it is important to know that if the "Bibles" of today, with all their versions and differences in the quantity of their "books" and "gospels", were in fact the Original Holy Word of GOD Almighty, then there would be no need for the Noble Quran. But since they are corrupt, then we obviously can't consider them as GOD Almighty's Holy and Divine Words.

There existed many different Bibles during the time of the Roman Emperor, Constantine, which were widely believed in by different Christian sects in the year 312. In other words, during the first 3 centuries of "Christianity" (300 years), many different canons with 100s of books/gospels combined existed! That is a lot of canons, a lot of books/gospels, and a lot of time (300 years) of different Christian religions existed. Also, Constantine's own "unified canon or bible" got lost and only small portions of it were found! So what we have today from "Bible(s)" are not even Constantine's books.

1- Constantine's unified "Bible" was permanently lost! Only portions of it were found almost 1/2 century later.

Theologians' voices are:

1. John Dominic Crossan, Author, Excavating Jesus.
2. Dr. Marvin Meyer, Author, The Gnostic Bible.

2- Hundreds of conflicting manuscripts existed among early Christians.

Theologians' voices are:

1. Daniel Smith-Christopher, Ph.D., Hebrew Bible Studies, Loyola Marymount University.
2. Anthea D. Butler, Ph.D., Global Christianity, Loyala Marymount University.

The different "Canons" of the Bible!

Different and conflicting variations of "gospels" and "books" that are disagreed upon by the Churches today.

The Noble Quran came to confirm Truth that exists in the Manuscripts in the different canons and to filter out Truth from falsehood in them. Allah Almighty never claimed that the bible is fully and 100% Divine. Islam is a witness on the Bible. It filters out the truth from falsehood and corruption in the Bible. The Noble Quran only recognizes the Bible as a HISTORY BOOK with errors and man's alteration in it. Anything that agrees 100% with Islam is valid, and anything else that has even the slightest disagreement with Islam is discarded:

"Those who follow the apostle, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (scriptures),- in the law and the Gospel;- for he commands them what is just and forbids them what is evil; he allows them as lawful what is good (and pure) and prohibits them from what is bad (and impure); He releases them from their heavy burdens and from the yokes that are upon them. So it is those who believe in him, honour him, help him, and follow the light which is sent down with him,- it is they who will prosper. (The Noble Quran, 7:157)"

"It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the criterion (of judgment be tween right and wrong). (The Noble Quran, 3:3)"

"To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety: so judge between them by what God hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging from the Truth that hath come to thee. To each among you have we prescribed a law and an open way. If God had so willed, He would have made you a single people, but (His plan is) to test you in what He hath given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to God; it is He that will show you the truth of the matters in which ye dispute; (The Noble Quran, 5:48)"

"That which We have revealed to thee of the Book is the Truth,- confirming what was (revealed) before it: for God is assuredly- with respect to His Servants - well acquainted and Fully Observant. (The Noble Quran, 35:31)"

That is why we Muslims believe in only the parts of the Bible that agree with the Noble Quran. The parts that contradict the Noble Quran are not the Truth:

"That they rejected Faith; That they uttered against Mary A grave false charge; That they said (in boast): 'We killed Christ Jesus The son of Mary, The Messenger of Allah.' But they killed him not, Nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not. Nay, Allah raised him up Unto Himself; and Allah Is Exalted in Power, Wise. And there is none of the people of the book (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him (Jesus) Before his death; And on the Day of Judgment He (Jesus) will be a witness Against them. (The Noble Quran, 4:156-159)"

"Know they not Allah Knoweth what they conceal and what they reveal? And there are among them illiterates, who know not the Book, but (see therein their own) desires, and they do nothing but conjecture. Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say: 'This is from Allah,' To traffic with it for a miserable price! Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby. (The Noble Quran, 2:77-79)"

"O Apostle! let not those grieve thee, who race each other into unbelief: (whether it be) among those who say "We believe" with their lips but whose hearts have no faith; or it be among the Jews,- men who will listen to any lie,- will listen even to others who have never so much as come to thee. They change the words from their (right) times and places: they say, 'If ye are given this, take it, but if not, beware!' If any one's trial is intended by God, thou hast no authority in the least for him against God. For such - it is not God's will to purify their hearts. For them there is disgrace in this world, and in the Hereafter a heavy punishment. (The Noble Quran, 5:41)"

"Say: 'O People of the Book (i.e., Jews and Christians)! Come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah.' If then they turn back, say ye: 'Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).' (The Noble Quran, 3:64)"

Narrated Ubaidullah: "Ibn 'Abbas said, "Why do you ask the people of the scripture about anything while your Book (Quran) which has been revealed to Allah's Apostle is newer and the latest? You read it pure, undistorted and unchanged, and Allah has told you that the people of the scripture (Jews and Christians) changed their scripture and distorted it, and wrote the scripture with their own hands and said, 'It is from Allah,' to sell it for a little gain. Does not the knowledge which has come to you prevent you from asking them about anything? No, by Allah, we have never seen any man from them asking you regarding what has been revealed to you!" (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Holding Fast to the Qur'an and Sunnah, Volume 9, Book 92, Number 461)"

freshsoda
Member # 13226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freshsoda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I asked you about Barnabas that you say he foretold about prophet Muhammed,not the whole Bible,Is Barnabs God's word? try to think by yourself and answer by yourself...
Posts: 653 | From: Great Manchester | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:
I asked you about Barnabas that you say he foretold about prophet Muhammed,not the whole Bible,Is Barnabs God's word? try to think by yourself and answer by yourself...

some pieces may be close to the truth. i answred by myself r u lazy to read the early post? [Roll Eyes]
freshsoda
Member # 13226

quote:
Originally posted by Batman, non-stop, righteous machine:
quote:

some pieces may be close to the truth. i answred by myself r u lazy to read the early post? [Roll Eyes]
where is that you always paste form answering christianity like your reply above under What parts of the Bible do Muslims believe are closest to the Truth?

http://answering-christianity.com/warning.htm

I will use your way here is the reply to your reply

http://www.answering-islam.de/Main/Responses//Osama/mantras.htm

why you insisting to be the clown of this forum?

freshsoda
Member # 13226

Here is a dialogue I quoted which simplify your way

OSAMA: Muhammad’s advent was predicted in the Holy Bible.

CHRISTIAN: Muhammad’s teaching contradicts key, essential biblical doctrines.

OSAMA: The Holy Bible has been corrupted.
CHRISTIAN: How do you know this?

OSAMA: Because, as you yourself indicated, there are parts of the Bible which contradict the message God gave to Muhammad.

CHRISTIAN: How do you know that it wasn’t Muhammad’s message that was corrupt instead of the Holy Bible?

OSAMA: Muhammad was a true prophet of God and the Almighty Allah promised to protect the message given to him.

CHRISTIAN: How do you know that Muhammad was a true prophet of God?

OSAMA: One of the reasons that I know this to be true is that the Holy Bible itself predicted Muhammad’s coming.

CHRISTIAN: In other words, you use the Holy Bible to prove that Muhammad was a true prophet and then use Muhammad to prove that the Holy Bible has been corrupted?

OSAMA: Err, ahh, yes!?

http://www.answering-islam.de/Main/Responses//Osama/mantras.htm

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:

why you insisting to be the clown of this forum?

y do bother to reply to the clown of the forum?

[Smile]

what is the obsession with barnabas gospel? wasnt barnaba some1 like peter or paul? [Roll Eyes]

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Saint Barnabas is mentioned in the New Testament and he is very well admired too: "For God who was at work in the ministry of Peter as an apostle to the Jews, was also at work in my ministry as an apostle to the Gentiles. James, Peter, and John, those reputed to be pillars, gave me [Paul] and Barnabas the right hand to fellowship when they recognized the grace given to me. They agreed that we [Paul and Barnabas] should go to the Gentiles, and they to the Jews. (The New Testament from the N.I.V Bible, Galatians 2:8-9)"

Saint Barnabas's story in the New Testament begins in Acts 4:36. People often don't know the name of this great Saint. The reason for that is because he lived and dedicated his life to serve others. His real name was Joseph, but the Christians gave him a nickname of "Barnabas" because it meant the "son of encouragement". Barnabas came alongside people in times of challenge and helped them; see Acts 9:10-28 and Acts 15:36-39 for more details.

So in other words, we really should take his Gospel very seriously and consider it too the inspired word of GOD. Since Christians believe in Paul, John, Mark and Matthew as Prophets of GOD, then they should also consider Barnabas as a Prophet too.

????

amrssnowangel
Member # 6789

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amrssnowangel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are over 40 gospels that were discarded and not included in the "Bible". I will say this much....we don't need the Quran to prove the Bible has been corrupted. There are over 100 contradictions in the Bible. In addition, Jesus came to bring the Word. When asked over and over how does one obtain Heaven the answer of JESUS ("Gods Son, God in the Flesh") is to worship one God (thou worships one God, and thou doest well) and follow the commands. He states that He was not sent to do away with the law (the law of Moses) but to fulfill the Law. Paul then turns around and preaches that salvation is brought by the blood of Jesus's death. Now, who am I to believe?? JESUS, who was sent directly by God with Gods own word or PAUL, a man, a preacher. In the King James Bible in the gospels themselves you will find foot notes. Try the last chapter of John. The footnote states, that certain passages were NOT found in the EARLY manuscripts. Meaning they were ADDED at a later date. Now thats the BIBLE admiting its own CORUPTION. So I ask you to read the Bible, carefully, study its history. Then read the Quran. Ask yourself..how did a man that was not able to read or write...and had LIMITED contacts to early Christianity know SOO much about the BIBLE and all of its stories to remember them and recite them. You will find story and story, verses that are soo similar...concepts that are identical. HOW did he know all this?? HOW did he know how a baby is form from a clot long before science knew...how did he know about cloud formations and how mountains are formed and work? Is it possible...just possible the Quran IS the word of GOD and WAS sent to set what man had corrupted straight??? If salvation was to come in the manner Paul and Christians preach...why didn't JESUS (who most Christians say IS God) say this was the way? Why say "beilieve in one God and follow the commands"? If God is unchanging...If God did indeed come in the form of Jesus...If God isn't the God of confusion...why did He change things with Pauls words...why wouldn't Jesus (God) have said himself say the way to heaven is through his death. And if God isn't a God of confusion (stated IN the BIBLE itself) then WHY all the confusion even amongst christians themselves? Why does Jerimiah say not to cut down trees and decorate them, yet Christians all over the world practice this tradition? Why does PAUL who christian women choose to believe his thoughts for salvation choose NOT to cover their hair as Paul clearly states in 1 Corinthians?? Hmm...some food for thought...
Posts: 100 | From: Fredericksburg, VA, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So in other words, we really should take his Gospel very seriously and consider it too the inspired word of GOD. Since Christians believe in Paul, John, Mark and Matthew as Prophets of GOD, then they should also consider Barnabas as a Prophet too.

Although there may be stories that appear to verify the fact that Barnabas was one Prophet Isa's disciples, there is no evidence that this "Gospel" is authentic.
http://www.muslimhope.com/ForgeryOfTheGospelOfBarnabas.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Barnabas

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THIS IS THE POINT I WANNA WE REACH, NEWCOMER
WE HAVE NO EVIDENCE TO VERIFY IT. i AGREE

HAVE WE ANY EVIDENCE TO VERIFY THE OTHER socalled GOSPELS?

????

freshsoda
Member # 13226

quote:
THIS IS THE POINT I WANNA WE REACH, NEWCOMER
WE HAVE NO EVIDENCE TO VERIFY IT. i AGREE

HAVE WE ANY EVIDENCE TO VERIFY THE OTHER socalled GOSPELS?

????

If Barnabas is the right Injeel and God's word why Al-Azhar,Saudi Arabia or even Iran didn't print out along with Quran which it's the right copy that foretold about prophet Muhammed.
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
verse talking about prophet Muhammed seems very true to any1

we cant say all verse of barnaba gospel is authetic bcuz there must be stuff contradict islam

freshsoda
Member # 13226

quote:
verse talking about prophet Muhammed seems very true to any1

we cant say all verse of barnaba gospel is authetic bcuz there must be stuff contradict islam

If you are really believe that Muhammed is a true prophet or at least he convinced you by that,so why you need a hint from unkown author most of his book is unauthentic,is it the right way to build your faith on a fragile things like that.
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
we don build our faith on the today gosepl. we believe prophet Jesus told his people about the prophet Muhammed pbuh ( whether it's still in the gospel or not)

we believe in stuff in the today gospe that dont contradict with Islam.

freshsoda
Member # 13226

quote:
we don build our faith on the today gosepl. we believe prophet Jesus told his people about the prophet Muhammed pbuh ( whether it's still in the gospel or not)

we believe in stuff in the today gospe that dont contradict with Islam.

CHRISTIAN: In other words, you use the Holy Bible to prove that Muhammad was a true prophet and then use Muhammad to prove that the Holy Bible has been corrupted?

Batman: Err,ohh,ahh,Eyy yes!? [Roll Eyes]

you are in a big problem if Gospel Barnabas is right it means God was revealing to Barnaba or the author and if his Book corrupted at least christians should remove anything refers to prophethood of Muhammed and If Quran built this idea that Muhammed had being foretold in injeel based on Barnabas it will be a crisis for Islam.

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
u quote me wrong dude. u sound like one has nothing to say

batman: muhammed is proved to be a true prophet by his actions, honesty and merits among the historian and his miracles is cleat to any1 searching for the truth. when I say Muhammed is mentioned in one of the today Gospels. this has nothing to prove that this entire Gospel is authentic/ original but we can state that this verse makes sense to any1.

Muhammed pbuh told us that The gospel is tampered and this is clear like crystal to any1 with a good eye to see.

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:

you are in a big problem if Gospel Barnabas is right it means God was revealing to Barnaba or the author and if his Book corrupted at least christians should remove anything refers to prophethood of Muhammed and If Quran built this idea that Muhammed had being foretold in injeel based on Barnabas it will be a crisis for Islam. [/QB]

can't u re-phrase this. a lot of grammar mistakes r there [Roll Eyes] ?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com